Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Simps Are The Reason This Biittch Has The Guts To Say This!! [photos] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simps Are The Reason This Biittch Has The Guts To Say This!! [photos] (4724 Views)

This Biittch's Tweet Just Shows How Much Simps She Has Under Her Feet! [Photos] / Another Entitled Biittch Has Been Successfully Taken Care Of!! [photos] / Guys Do You Have The Guts To Do This To A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simps Are The Reason This Biittch Has The Guts To Say This!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:16am On Jul 07, 2021
I'm refering to that idiot called MONIFE angry

Death To Simps!! angry angry
No much strength to type, the free ebook in my signature below has everything i might want to stress over here, wise men would get the book and start reading ASAP!
As for the guests who can't see my signature, this is the link to download it http://fumacrom.com/18pwR (Wait for 5 seconds to skip ADs)

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simps Are The Reason This Biittch Has The Guts To Say This!! [photos] by falcon01: 7:29am On Jul 07, 2021
Most women are very insecure AF that's why they Need Validation from Useless low life Simps to feel better about themselves

13 Likes

Re: Simps Are The Reason This Biittch Has The Guts To Say This!! [photos] by Enoch07: 7:42am On Jul 07, 2021
I thank God for tjan

3 Likes

Re: Simps Are The Reason This Biittch Has The Guts To Say This!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:14am On Jul 07, 2021
Enoch07:
I thank God for tjan
That one just shut her up
Re: Simps Are The Reason This Biittch Has The Guts To Say This!! [photos] by MasonKendall(m): 9:46am On Jul 07, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

No much strength to type, the free ebook in my signature below has everything i might want to stress over here, wise men would get the book and start reading ASAP!
As for the guests who can't see my signature, this is the link to download it http://fumacrom.com/18pwR (Wait for 5 seconds to skip ADs)

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Why's all your problem circled around women?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simps Are The Reason This Biittch Has The Guts To Say This!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:56am On Jul 07, 2021
MasonKendall:
Thats what you would say, what i would say is that i'm circled around a global problem!

3 Likes

Re: Simps Are The Reason This Biittch Has The Guts To Say This!! [photos] by Izonedexter(m): 11:17am On Jul 07, 2021
am sure her dad washed her mum's underwear before they got married
Re: Simps Are The Reason This Biittch Has The Guts To Say This!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:24am On Jul 07, 2021
Izonedexter:
am sure her dad washed her mum's underwear before they got married
Nice thought, since she's only used to simps

1 Like

Re: Simps Are The Reason This Biittch Has The Guts To Say This!! [photos] by Mophor: 1:34pm On Jul 07, 2021
Damn Niggar!!!!
This would be among those lazy ass bitch fixing nails upandan the street that can’t wash clothes nor wash their anus after using the restroom

3 Likes

Re: Simps Are The Reason This Biittch Has The Guts To Say This!! [photos] by DoctorDree(m): 1:46pm On Jul 07, 2021
Just seeking attention

1 Like

Re: Simps Are The Reason This Biittch Has The Guts To Say This!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:10pm On Jul 07, 2021
Mophor:
Damn Niggar!!!!
This would be among those lazy ass bitch fixing nails upandan the street that can’t wash clothes nor wash their anus after using the restroom
Lol slay idiots grin
Re: Simps Are The Reason This Biittch Has The Guts To Say This!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:11pm On Jul 07, 2021
DoctorDree:
Just seeking attention
Thats what everybody would say until we catch our fellow man washing underwears in someone's backyard grin

1 Like

Re: Simps Are The Reason This Biittch Has The Guts To Say This!! [photos] by MasonKendall(m): 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Thats what you would say, what i would say is that i'm circled around a global problem!
You need deliverance.

2 Likes

Re: Simps Are The Reason This Biittch Has The Guts To Say This!! [photos] by LadyRosa(f): 3:05pm On Jul 07, 2021
MasonKendall:

His mother messed his life up. According to him, his mother is a prostitute who don't care about her kids. Really sad.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Simps Are The Reason This Biittch Has The Guts To Say This!! [photos] by MasonKendall(m): 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2021
LadyRosa:

His mother messed his life up. According to him, his mother is a prostitute who don't care about her kids. Really sad.
This guy is just a wailer who does nothing but wail from day to day. If your mother no get your time make sure say you no also get her time. I personally didn't grow up with my mom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simps Are The Reason This Biittch Has The Guts To Say This!! [photos] by LadyRosa(f): 3:12pm On Jul 07, 2021
MasonKendall:
This guy is just a wailer who does nothing but wail from day to day. If your mother no get your time make sure say you no also get her time. I personally didn't grow up with my mom.

Well people take neglect differently, some see it as part of their life experiences then move on, while others don't.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simps Are The Reason This Biittch Has The Guts To Say This!! [photos] by habsydiamond(m): 3:16pm On Jul 07, 2021
U must be looking for a night guard instead of a dry cleaner... Some girl get liver to vomit rubbish oo..
Re: Simps Are The Reason This Biittch Has The Guts To Say This!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:47pm On Jul 07, 2021
MasonKendall:
You need deliverance.
The world needs deliverance! grin
Re: Simps Are The Reason This Biittch Has The Guts To Say This!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2021
LadyRosa:

Successful softspot biittch Do you feel good now?
Re: Simps Are The Reason This Biittch Has The Guts To Say This!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:52pm On Jul 07, 2021
MasonKendall:
"Just A Wailer" Emphasised. Thanks.
Re: Simps Are The Reason This Biittch Has The Guts To Say This!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:54pm On Jul 07, 2021
LadyRosa:

Well people take neglect differently, some see it as part of their life experiences then move on, while others don't.
Pls just leave my thread, the truth is that you are just politely against my motions but you want to sound nice about it.

1 Like

Re: Simps Are The Reason This Biittch Has The Guts To Say This!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:55pm On Jul 07, 2021
habsydiamond:
U must be looking for a night guard instead of a dry cleaner... Some girl get liver to vomit rubbish oo..
My anger now is that there will be a guy out there willing to do that thing for her. She probably get around simps much thats why she can talk this trash.

1 Like

Re: Simps Are The Reason This Biittch Has The Guts To Say This!! [photos] by LadyRosa(f): 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Pls just leave my thread, the truth is that you are just politely against my motions but you want to sound nice about it.

Haba! Do you wish I sound rude?
Anyway, I'm off your thread, until you quote me. Adieu!
Re: Simps Are The Reason This Biittch Has The Guts To Say This!! [photos] by LadyRosa(f): 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Successful softspot biittch Do you feel good now?

But you said your mother is a _whore. Why are you pissed off?
Re: Simps Are The Reason This Biittch Has The Guts To Say This!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
LadyRosa:

Haba! Do you wish I sound rude? Anyway, I'm off your thread, until you quote me. Adieu!
Get The Fvvck!
Re: Simps Are The Reason This Biittch Has The Guts To Say This!! [photos] by LadyRosa(f): 5:03pm On Jul 07, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Get The Fvvck!

Just keep your make friends away from her, seems she humps on anything _dickable.
Re: Simps Are The Reason This Biittch Has The Guts To Say This!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:05pm On Jul 07, 2021
LadyRosa:

But you said your mother is a _whore. Why are you pissed off?
Yea i said that and i'm not taking it back, but you sounding like you actually care or you are some reasonable and high IQ person is whats really pissing me off.
You are just like your fellow feminist biittches who would throw word tantrums at me and call me names because of what i talk about. You are just being polite about it, i know your type. GET OUT!

1 Like

Re: Simps Are The Reason This Biittch Has The Guts To Say This!! [photos] by maiquel: 5:11pm On Jul 07, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
This nairaland baby again.

Even girls wey no get sense dey give you trauma?
Guy you gats grow up...
My pain (well not really a pain) is the group of urchins you have following you, that have been brainwashed and can't think for themselves.
The only thing they know is roaming all over NL calling people simps. Is this all you live for nigga?
I tire for una o.

1 Like

Re: Simps Are The Reason This Biittch Has The Guts To Say This!! [photos] by LadyRosa(f): 5:13pm On Jul 07, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Yea i said that and i'm not taking it back, but you sounding like you actually care or you are some reasonable and high IQ person is whats really pissing me off.
You are just like your fellow feminist biittches who would throw word tantrums at me and call me names because of what i talk about. You are just being polite about it, i know your type. GET OUT!

grin grin grin grin grin grin.
I act nice, I'm a biittch.
I act bittchy and I'm still a biittch grin grin grin grin cheesy.
Let me not piss you off further tongue tongue
We go jam next season yo! kiss

1 Like

Re: Simps Are The Reason This Biittch Has The Guts To Say This!! [photos] by Zabiboy: 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Get The Fvvck!
Learn to ignore bro.. Not every comment deserves a reply..
Close your eyes, take a deep breath, open them and continue scrolling..
Try it, it works wink

2 Likes

Re: Simps Are The Reason This Biittch Has The Guts To Say This!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:21pm On Jul 07, 2021
Zabiboy:
Learn to ignore bro.. Not every comment deserves a reply.. Close your eyes, take a deep breath, open them and continue scrolling.. Try it, it works wink
Thanks man i feel you
Re: Simps Are The Reason This Biittch Has The Guts To Say This!! [photos] by habsydiamond(m): 6:24pm On Jul 07, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
My anger now is that there will be a guy out there willing to do that thing for her. She probably get around simps much thats why she can talk this trash.
you have said it all... dem plenty.. Some will even help her iron her undies join. ... But for her to say this, All her past and present boyfriends must be simps which makes her to think that all guys are the same with the characteristics of a simp.. She needs someone to reset that her brain... B4 it will be too late

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls And Guys What Do U Think Abt My Packs / Woman With Huge Ass Tells How It Affects Her Life / What Is The Motive Behind This Kiss? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.