Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. (13756 Views)

The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money / International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done / What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by WibusJaga: 2:54pm On Jan 18, 2022
Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by Lifebender(m): 2:55pm On Jan 18, 2022
Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by fergie001: 2:56pm On Jan 18, 2022
Mine was football......Who knows if I would have been doing my SUUUUUUU somewhere grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by blackaxe78: 2:57pm On Jan 18, 2022
How many can I remember

How many resetting I got cannot even be remembered.

If one should train todays kids the way we were trained, they will grow up in social care

6 Likes

Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by Maxxim: 2:58pm On Jan 18, 2022
I forgot to close his workshop, left it open overnight, trouble started when he asked for the key that was when I realized I don enter wahala. I still got some marks on my body up till now.

8 Likes

Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by chronique(m): 2:59pm On Jan 18, 2022
The day I will never forget.

1 Like

Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by GetMeRight: 3:03pm On Jan 18, 2022
ahnie:
When my wicked elder now disowned brother angryly jumped on my belly with an intent to kill me after beating me severely,he carried me and was about throwing me inside a well.i was 2 plus old then...that memory just refused leaving me.

Too many beatings. At home by wicked extended family members, at school by wicked teachers and fellow students and at playing grounds. Many serious beatings that I can't forget. That's why I don't like beating kids as an adult and dislike teachers beating kids at slightest mistakes.

5 Likes

Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by WoundedLamb: 3:06pm On Jan 18, 2022
chatinent:

2. Like earlier mentioned, I was the connector. One day, I really didn't know what happened to the compound light. Of course, I only do electronics...I don't touch electric..but Mr Base-K (as we called him) said I could be the one who disconnected the wire and cut it cos he saw me there.

You know there is an allegation that could tear your soul? The type that makes tears flow freely? That was it. I didn't even go near the wire! But I was flogged like hell. Normal normal, my dad don already dey find reason to flog..so it came on a platter.

I swore then to kill Base-K. I hated him with so much passion. It was until about five years later in school when I reunited with my friend from the compound that I came to understand it was his dad who cut the wire to help elongate his gen wire. How that part of their discussion fitted the scene of what happened that day was perfect cos it so dotted the lines. I remembered I saw the dad with a gen switch! I felt I had to vindicate myself and hurried back home with the news only for my dad to be like “is it because of an old event that happened that I can't even remember you called me?”

Sorry, man.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by Farid24224(m): 3:06pm On Jan 18, 2022
Mine was one of the darkest day of my life...

I was 13 years.. growing up I wasn't as religious asy parents were and I am their only male child. There was this girl that's our neighbor...She was 15 then..She looks older than her age which I am too, we dry our laundries at the back of our flat (they are at the top of our house) so one day we met back there and gosh she dressed scanty and was giving me this weird gestures, I went and met her and I don't know how but we are kissing at a corner not realizing both our parents are looking at us.. cry
Their scream was like thunder..My mom grabbed my shirt and started beating the hell out of me..I was just praying to God make I die that moment.. grin grin The girl ran as her mom chased her away..We are a Muslim family and they weren't but that didn't stop her parents from battering the hell outta her.. Even till now my parents are still stalking me after 6 years... lipsrsealed

11 Likes

Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by boolet: 3:07pm On Jan 18, 2022
ahnie:
When my wicked elder now disowned brother angryly jumped on my belly with an intent to kill me after beating me severely,he carried me and was about throwing me inside a well.i was 2 plus old then...that memory just refused leaving me.
Sounds like he needed mental evaluation. I want to guess your parents thought it's a spiritual problem.

2 Likes

Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by Peterkalio(m): 3:07pm On Jan 18, 2022
Well, I was a very calm child, though I never grew up with my father but my mother hardly beats, a very calm woman.

I am available for your importation services though,
and for all those who wishes to learn exportation and importation system,

please send a message on whatsapp 08133053286
Thank You

1 Like

Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by possibility99: 3:07pm On Jan 18, 2022
Holywizard:
U know those old black and white TV stands that u can cover like Windows?
Back then in my neighborhood, we were amongst the first that bought TV and DVD.
So one day I was outside my neighborhood playing ball with my friends, I started bragging that our TV stand was full of money, in fact it was where my dad used to save his salary.
One day when all the guys in our neighborhood have all gathered to watch movies as usual at home,
One of the running mouths who that day was his first day of coming to our house shouted when everywhere was quiet that it was only TV that was inside, what about the money I said we used to keep there.
My elder ones asked him what he meant and the fool told them what I said. At night, if u see floggings eeeeh.

You must be a Yoruba guy. grin

I can relate

1 Like

Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by midehi2(f): 3:09pm On Jan 18, 2022
Beat me ke, when my father is there
Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by Danjikanbauchi: 3:10pm On Jan 18, 2022
From my father, throw me down from first floor because of stubbornness, people keep coming to our house with their children broken skull to complain.

As the guy throw me down I landed on my two feet and run away.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by badboyTee(m): 3:12pm On Jan 18, 2022
cheesy Back then they send me rice of about 8 cup as a sharp boy I bought 7 cup and used the remaining 1 cup money play pes 2 for one barber shop. I was already carried away by pes unknown that there were already searching for me at home that maybe I was missing they have even went to the woman who sold rice to me while they were searching for me the woman said I bought 7 cups as I reach house I shaar see that I was greeted respectfully by my mum like Oga you are welcome oo grin u decided to come home ......but the beating no be here neighbor help me beg shaar but for midnight we resume the beating.......I dey pray for death for the woman selling rice that time.....

The 2nd one I pollute when a visitor came to visit us and it was that semi silent mess Omo the smell no be here I chop beating oo after the visitor go home.

The day I went to pluck mango coming back from school with my friends this man drag us like thief oo go house con dey wire us slap but we were to naive then about 4 of us in pry 3 then only one single man dey beat us and we dey look grin

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by nauto: 3:12pm On Jan 18, 2022
grin
Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by Dreytonisback(m): 3:12pm On Jan 18, 2022
As a teenager who just couldn't be without money at hand
I was in primary school , instead of going to school I will get dressed as a responsible student only to end up in a bakery owned by an Igbo man named emeka

There were many teenagers like myself there who hustle daily for little change , how much was I paid? Just #40naira as at that year grin

I think someone informed my mom about my new location which is hindering me from going to school
She caught me unaware in the bakery and beat the hell outta me , used pepper to rub my back , Omo I see hell cheesy , I'll thank her for that bc if she hadn't treated me that way , I must've prolly continue and end up loosing interest in education .

Lights up my kpoli in peace

8 Likes

Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:15pm On Jan 18, 2022
cayorday89:
Where do I start from...? I will be back make I reminisce on all..
Modified
Being the only son of a no nonsense couple(they were meant for each other) I had countless memories of beatings from my parents as I was told I was very stubborn but if my memory permits me especially now that I have seen things, I was not stubborn it was just my parents that were too rigid and all my life were based on following rules that even prisoners will never be given, so there was bound to be broken rules which one will definitely not do without in one's lifetime even if it means death consequence. And my punishment over the course of my life ranges from beating with canes, koboko(we had one mouth, two mouths, three and four mouths), tear gas, pepper, belt etc and none was for stealing, killing, smoking, joining bad gangs, or impregnating person daughter or any other evil/bad vices you can think of.

In all, the worst beating I ever received was few hours into the new year 2004.
My offense, I left church just to go blow banger with other people( I don't even have mine just in the joy of the new year), while we were going, another guy named junior (my agemate, RIP to him) gave me money to help him buy one sound when we are coming back as his parents were giving him close marking, never knew my mum would be looking for me as I thought she was engrossed in the service and it's my chance to go have some fun as all my life was restricted to home alone on days like that. She later looked for me and found me at the junction of the church, held my hands and straight home we went.

My dad was home as he was recuperatimg from an accident, he opened and my mum explained why we were home earlier then expected and without my siblings, and I was told to pull off my clothes and lay in the passageway my dad used the 4 mouth koboko and my mum used pankere and it was a joint merciless beating that lasted for close to an hour with no one been able to come to my rescue as we were the sole occupants of the house, so many others close to it but this definitely stands out and it was my third consecutive Christmas and new year season thrashing with this very one been the second banger incident.
Eyahhh, so sowi man, I feel you

1 Like

Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by baski92(m): 3:18pm On Jan 18, 2022
Dreytonisback:
As a teenager who just couldn't be without money at hand
I was in primary school , instead of going to school I will get dressed as a responsible student only to end up in a bakery owned by an Igbo man named emeka

There were many teenagers like myself there who hustle daily for little change , how much was I paid? Just #40naira as at that year grin

I think someone informed my mom about my new location which is hindering me from going to school
She caught me unaware in the bakery and beat the hell outta me , used pepper to rub my back , Omo I see hell cheesy , I'll thank her for that bc if she hadn't treated me that way , I must've prolly continue and end up loosing interest in education .

Lights up my kpoli in peace
40 naira

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by worldclass68(m): 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2022
Dad no too get time to beat, nah mom dey beat me like hell..with wire..
My offense: I thief meat or anything related sha, u sha understand bah cool....and I use it come late in the night playing video games ( Mario, Sega,PS2 etc) once I sight my junior sister coming to call me while still playing...I know I don die ...lol grin

9 Likes

Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by NoToPile: 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Was still little den ...

I refused to go to church on that Sunday

I told ma folks...just go on I will meet you guys soon...

As they drove out...
I lock gate..

Switch On my Nintendo game...
I played for hours... My mind was telling me..."Dawson shebi u no u haf diee today Sha"

Was like... Yes I know nah... lipsrsealed

Las Las... They came back home looking like Kane of WWW does years...

My Dad enter his room and bring out better Para military belt made of Leather and Iron...

I shop better beating Dat they...
Since den before i con later turn 21.. na me go first prepare on Sunday morning

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by baski92(m): 3:20pm On Jan 18, 2022
Farid24224:
Mine was one of the darkest day of my life...

I was 13 years.. growing up I wasn't as religious asy parents were and I am their only male child. There was this girl that's our neighbor...She was 15 then..She looks older than her age which I am too, we dry our laundries at the back of our flat (they are at the top of our house) so one day we met back there and gosh she dressed scanty and was giving me this weird gestures, I went and met her and I don't know how but we are kissing at a corner not realizing both our parents are looking at us.. cry
Their scream was like thunder..My mom grabbed my shirt and started beating the hell out of me..I was just praying to God make I die that moment.. grin grin The girl ran as her mom chased her away..We are a Muslim family and they weren't but that didn't stop her parents from battering the hell outta her.. Even till now my parents are still stalking me after 6 years... lipsrsealed

Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by Dreytonisback(m): 3:21pm On Jan 18, 2022
baski92:
40 naira

That daily #40 should be valued around 4k now

4 Likes

Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by 99thEnemy(m): 3:24pm On Jan 18, 2022
Kharol1234:
Land for sale

how much? grin
Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by Hungerbadoo: 3:24pm On Jan 18, 2022
ahnie:
What?
Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by Heterodox(m): 3:25pm On Jan 18, 2022
It's a long list to remember any.

I think that's what childhood was all about anyway.
Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by Kharol1234: 3:26pm On Jan 18, 2022
99thEnemy:

how much? grin
Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by Funkymode(m): 3:27pm On Jan 18, 2022
My own na my brother oo, as me I be one kind guy wey no stubborn like that, just codedly stubborn, that time wey I dey secondary school, every school dey close 2pm, na my school dey close last for the whole state, we do close 2:15pm, I'm expected to be home at most 2:30 that's if I decided to treck, but wish bike 5 to 7min, and I'm always given tfair but I always got home 5 to 6pm, the worst of it was the day I got home something around 8pm because I went to cyber Cafe and the server was danm slow, I saw hell that day nobody could plead on my behalf, after that, I just told my mom to help talk to my dad that I should go to hostel, my mom agreed but my dad refused ooo

4 Likes

Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by BobbieZion(m): 3:27pm On Jan 18, 2022
I hate beating,it disgusts me,it irritates me.
It is an irrational and illogical way of treating wrongs.

I don't support nor condone it....
I hate keeping memories of bad things.
Re: Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. by Farid24224(m): 3:28pm On Jan 18, 2022
[quote author=baski92 post=109478829][/quote] cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fire Kills Family Of Five In Kebbi State (photo) / Saudi To Notify Women Of Divorce By Text Message / Dangerous Things We Did As Kids(especially Ajekpakos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.