Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (30102 Views)

Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) / Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha / Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria by tiswell(m): 12:05pm On Jan 18, 2022
'
Re: Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria by Chibuzoc(m): 12:05pm On Jan 18, 2022
Na only hunger go make nigerians get sense
Re: Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria by Sholaco: 12:05pm On Jan 18, 2022
Your husband dey sell tickets from 10k, table for 5 50k, table for 2 150k, VIP 500k, vvip 1million per show.

5 Likes

Re: Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria by Folabifreeman(m): 12:05pm On Jan 18, 2022
Hypocrites
Same government people attend Basket mouth dry comedy shows and u dey collect brown envelope

3 Likes

Re: Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria by Chiefecho(m): 12:05pm On Jan 18, 2022
Nigerian food price
1 Egg.....₦80
1 Bag of sachet water..... ₦210
Toothpaste..…......₦530
Eva soap.........₦240
Rc drink.......₦150
Sugar.......₦450
Etc
We are still living Dem no fit kill us

Nigerian comedy(basketmouth price )

VIP table for 2.........₦3,000,000
VVipbtable for 4.........₦5,000,000

If we complain you shouldn't be complaining please

3 Likes

Re: Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria by ogelekpomgam(m): 12:06pm On Jan 18, 2022
Where is mannabbgrills??...You won't see comments coming from the fellow in this kind of sensitive issue since he will always be busy supporting his 'darling' Daddy. undecided angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria by ihedioramma: 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2022
Digmygold:
The youths should vote wisely this time around.
Not wisely, who do we vote for now ? All the people that are out now is o% good .
Re: Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria by Kaluemma(m): 12:08pm On Jan 18, 2022
Is no longer funny Madan..

I buy used laptop here check my signature
Re: Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria by DannyG8(m): 12:08pm On Jan 18, 2022
Digmygold:

The youth make up a high percentage of the electorate.
Mr man

Which of the youth make high percentage of the electorate

Youth way no go come out vote the rather dey joint or the house the watch television on election day
Re: Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria by Peterkalio(m): 12:09pm On Jan 18, 2022
True!
But I hate it when we citizens put all blames on the Government,
what are we as individuals trying to do in out various ways? how many youth do we have who plans on going into farming?
everyone is waiting to get a white collar job from heaven, forgetting our undeveloped country,
no one wants to work, or be creative, all we do is "Yahoo", scamming people of their hard earned money and now we are blaming the Government,
Less Agricultural investment is the cause of all these, PERIOD!
if you are hungry, you take a hoe and go to the farm to get yourself something to eat..
Thank You

1 Like

Re: Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria by Hardfacts234(m): 12:15pm On Jan 18, 2022
Wait make Tinubu enter

Nigerians never even seen any thing.
Re: Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria by KingAzari: 12:16pm On Jan 18, 2022
What do you expect when all the youths have abandoned agriculture and joined comedy and skit making, yahoo, btc, politics and prostitution? Tell Basketmouth to invest in agro business. We are consuming more than we are producing so price will go up normally. It is a natural law of demand and supply. no be everything una go blame government.

2 Likes

Re: Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria by phorget(m): 12:20pm On Jan 18, 2022
anewchapter:
him still catch you mugu handkerchief is 150 naira

Imagine handkerchief wen dem dey sell 50naira before... God punish Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria by preshyusufu: 12:22pm On Jan 18, 2022
Israeljones:

You guys keep shouting upandan the youth should vote wisely.... yen yen.. So what happen to the old ones... Will they be voting foolishly?

Registered voters population data shows that, the youths have 65%, if the youth are serious they can determine any election in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria by xeju: 12:22pm On Jan 18, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
Comedian, Basketmouth's wife, Elsie Okpocha has expressed her concerns over the alarming increase in the prices of food Items In Nigeria, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to her Instagram story, she wrote;

https://igberetvnews.com/1412454/comedian-basketmouths-wife-laments-rising-cost-food-items-nigeria/
Thought it was your husband haircut in US and that of Nigeria. Goan buy foodstuffs in US
Re: Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria by symbianDON(m): 12:26pm On Jan 18, 2022
Just imagine....ordinary CFA is now stronger than Naira!! Buhari do us strong thing o!
Re: Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria by drimzsmoke(m): 12:27pm On Jan 18, 2022
Digmygold:
The youths should vote wisely this time around.

A friend posted this same thing on his status on whatsapp few days ago,and I asked him who we should vote for but he went mute....how do we vote wisely come 2023

1 Like

Re: Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria by Lewisdinho(m): 12:33pm On Jan 18, 2022
U dey eat outside na y. Try d cook e go reduce
Dankovich1:
Days wey 1k go do me 3 square meals and I go get small change for Tom Tom are now things of the blessed memories grin

Now 1k never do me for a plate of meal not talk of the extra 5H or 7H I go add to top up the food make I for belleful.

But las las e go be like say dem dig whole for my stomach because the food no the hold body.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria by Walkee: 12:34pm On Jan 18, 2022
Which one be foodstuff and groceries
Re: Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria by l0uie(m): 12:35pm On Jan 18, 2022
" Our dear government" ?

This woman is foolish. Who's this one do eye service for? You dey craze. Most of these so called celebrities try so hard to be western by virtually imitating all that they do but when it comes to standing up like the western celebs, they flop.

Which come be " leave the country for una"? Those wey no get the means to leave nko? You call yourselves celebrities and yet give no voice to the voiceless. Fools!

1 Like

Re: Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria by ufotunang: 12:36pm On Jan 18, 2022
Common man food is now expensive....then what will a common man eat ??...so this is the next level Buhari was taking about
Re: Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:37pm On Jan 18, 2022
The only people not complaining are the politicians and APC especially those who are supporting Tinubu for president.
Re: Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria by Masterclass32: 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2022
By far the worst administration in the history of this country.
Re: Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria by Munzy14(m): 12:50pm On Jan 18, 2022
NwaNimo1:
After lamenting.........

[img]https://media1./images/a218af33a6df977d81932e6705eae90b/tenor.gif?itemid=22696307[/img]

....start dieting!
Lmaoooo
Re: Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria by tonididdy(m): 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2022
KingAzari:
What do you expect when all the youths have abandoned agriculture and joined comedy and skit making, yahoo, btc, politics and prostitution? Tell Basketmouth to invest in agro business. We are consuming more than we are producing so price will go up normally. It is a natural law of demand and supply. no be everything una go blame government.
Na agriculture dey provide toothpaste, abi na agriculture go reduce fuel price.

The government has failed to setup a price monitoring commitee, a physical one not the ones in offices.
Monitirong commitee that will go into the fields and ensure prices are uniform.

Make this govt pity Nigerians na....

1 Like

Re: Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria by tonididdy(m): 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2022
preshyusufu:

Registered voters population data shows that, the youths have 65%, if the youth are serious they can determine any election in Nigeria.
The northern youths you mean... Pls be specific
Re: Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria by Volksguys1985: 1:00pm On Jan 18, 2022
We4all:
I agree that everything is on the high and not just food, but the greedy and exploitative sellers should also share the blame

I wanted to get a small handkerchief that sells for between 300 and 400 naira, and the seller asked me to pay 1K. I hissed and started to walk away. He ran up to me and started pleading that I pay 300 naira.

I told him: “So, you knew the actual price and wanted to exploit me”? I still walked away, no time for nonsense.
i wonder o, this small snacks chicken republic sell, yoruba call it "gbakere" it usually seal in nylon they call it 250 now, they sell it 50 naira before o.

1 Like

Re: Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria by adecz: 1:00pm On Jan 18, 2022
Don't worry, Buhari is launching
rice pyramids in Abuja... ��� ☺️☺️☺️
Re: Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria by FLYFIRE(m): 1:04pm On Jan 18, 2022
She should ask the idiotic husband who ridiculed GEJ & called him all sorts of names to campaign for the living dead

1 Like

Re: Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria by Volksguys1985: 1:11pm On Jan 18, 2022
Chibuzoc:
Na only hunger go make nigerians get sense
I don't think so, it will only cause serious crimes
Re: Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria by dododawa1: 1:23pm On Jan 18, 2022
This one just wake up from the struggle since 2016.
Re: Elsie Okpocha Laments About Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria by gleamy(m): 1:27pm On Jan 18, 2022
Basketmouth Wife?
Hmmmm, if the live tree can break, what do you think will happen to dry tree? May God deliver us from our govt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HHP Is Dead! Attempted Suicide 3 Times In 2015 / Niniola Celebrates Her 35th Birthday (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Pictured With Nyanda Of Brick N Lace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.