Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Prayer Of Prosperity And Abundance For Our Husbands - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prayer Of Prosperity And Abundance For Our Husbands (149 Views)

Prosperity And Morality / Read Me If You Are Single Or In A Relationship: For Next Level Of Prosperity!!!! / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Of Prosperity And Abundance For Our Husbands by OlapejuB: 4:26am On Jan 18, 2022
Husband is the head of the family. He carries heavy load and therefore needs his wife’s support, encouragement and prayer to succeed as a son, a wonderful husband and as an amazing father.
All the women in the house should always pray for their husbands.
If the head is destroyed, what will the body do?
May God answer all our prayers about our husbands in Jesus name
Strange women will not steal them from us in Jesus Name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ69l93WV3Q

(1) (Reply)

We're All Afraid Of Something, And I'm Afraid Of Losing You || LOVE Quotes / I Will Design Nft Game, Metaverse For You / Powerful Short Story || Seductive Iris Vol 1 | A Powerful Short Story On The Adv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.