Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) (34230 Views)

Bride-To-Be Dies Two Months After Her Introduction Ceremony (Photos) / British Woman, 28, Dies Two Days After Liposuction Surgery In Turkey( Pics) / Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) by anambraamaka: 3:06pm On Jan 18, 2022
What a terrible thing
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) by slivertongue: 3:10pm On Jan 18, 2022
Here today gone tommorow
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 3:11pm On Jan 18, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
why is the girl's face covered?

What do you want to do with her face?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) by EmzyT: 3:12pm On Jan 18, 2022
chatinent:
I just hope Mr Cover doesn't kill people to generate news contents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) by Tasmania: 3:15pm On Jan 18, 2022
May God repose his soul
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) by Tennessee85: 3:20pm On Jan 18, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Sometimes, I wonder why we can't live forever if we choose. Death can be so painful.
What sane person wishes to live forever?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) by Bigchristo: 3:20pm On Jan 18, 2022
WibusJaga:
cry

Learn to number your days. The Grim Reaper can show up any time when least expected.

This is deep

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) by Heterodox(m): 3:22pm On Jan 18, 2022
Death don't care about what we prioritize.

It's our materiality that makes us think dying at certain times is evil.

Everybody is going to die. And everybody going to die at their time.

Whether at graduation, at childbirth, at honeymoon. It don't matter.

Death is guaranteed. It's a neccessary cycle of life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2022
Pity
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) by Helenrecheal(f): 3:34pm On Jan 18, 2022
embarassed RIP
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 3:38pm On Jan 18, 2022
Why censor the lady's picture? angry

She needs some comforting undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) by Volksguys1985: 3:42pm On Jan 18, 2022
2pac song comes to my mind,

Why am I trying to give when no one gives me a try? Why am I dying to live if I'm just living to die?
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) by Longman8: 3:43pm On Jan 18, 2022
Painful one. May God accept his soul and grant the family the fortitude to bear this lost.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) by faceland: 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2022
He looks like sickler.
RIP.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) by Volksguys1985: 3:46pm On Jan 18, 2022
faceland:
He looks like sickler.
RIP.
ha Fear God na, how this one look like one
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) by faceland: 3:48pm On Jan 18, 2022
Volksguys1985:
ha Fear God na, how this one look like one
Color of eyes pale skin and pot belly. Do you know any sicklers in real life?

The one I know have these common looks (not saying na fact na just observation).
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 18, 2022
He doesn't look well. See the pale color. Hope not organ failure
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) by sweetTai(m): 3:53pm On Jan 18, 2022
His village people finally won. RIP young man.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) by freedomchild: 3:54pm On Jan 18, 2022
He's gone and the wife's gonna go back to her ex. This life sha.
We should try to live, enjoy and take care of ourselves because once you're gone, you're gone
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) by franklinnwaGOD(m): 3:55pm On Jan 18, 2022
If we were created to die what the point of living?
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) by spiceadole: 3:57pm On Jan 18, 2022
AmazingELixir:
undecided

At least I hope he was able to impregnate her before his dismiss ....that will for sometime delay the woman reversal to .........

A reasonable woman will terminate such pregnancy and move ahead.
Husband of barely 2 weeks.
Then single mother(with all the mockery and lack of support ) for life.
Nope.. If she is my sister, she will not keep the pregnancy.
End it and start afresh!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) by spiceadole: 3:58pm On Jan 18, 2022
faceland:
He looks like sickler.
RIP.

Yes.. He has the look.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) by Volksguys1985: 4:00pm On Jan 18, 2022
faceland:

Color of eyes pale skin and pot belly. Do you know any sicklers in real life?

The one I know have these common looks (not saying na fact na just observation).
they are usually slim, this one is not slim

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) by Volksguys1985: 4:02pm On Jan 18, 2022
franklinnwaGOD:
If we were created to die what the point of living?
abi na wa o

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) by faceland: 4:04pm On Jan 18, 2022
Volksguys1985:
they are usually slim, this one is not slim

True... He he is too plumpy
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) by kherlly(m): 4:05pm On Jan 18, 2022
Another one again

The lady should arrest the pastor that asked them to marry in the first place.

I'm sure the lady might be with someone before him but pastor stopped her.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) by joe4christ(m): 4:06pm On Jan 18, 2022
AmazingELixir:
undecided

At least I hope he was able to impregnate her before his dismiss ....that will for sometime delay the woman reversal to .........

If u were the girl or your sister is the bride. Will u keep the pregnancy or advice her to keep it when u know what single mothers face out there. I'm certain 90% of girls would abort the pregnancy without telling anyone that they were ever pregnant sef!
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 4:06pm On Jan 18, 2022
BobbieZion:
So sad.

Where are the village people accusers?
Rest in peace.
Naija.... Even lack of peace of mind,fit kill you.
Naija stress na straight from hell fire
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) by Marpol2021(m): 4:11pm On Jan 18, 2022
[quote authordeath is inevitable. Someday, sometime we will leave this world. Learn to forgive, let love lead for we are sons and daughters of love.. =Fyie post=109466923].[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) by jrusky(m): 4:26pm On Jan 18, 2022
So death before wedding, dead on the wedding day, dead after wedding is the new order of 2022 baa?
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) by endallinfection: 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2022
Thought who finds a wife Finds Good things not Death.RIP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apetamin Weight Gain Syrup 200ml / 10 Health Benefits Of Swallowing Sperm. "Ladies Take Note. / What Drinking Alcohol Does To Your Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.