Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy (11858 Views)

Ladies, How Many Dicks Have Entered Your Pvssy This Year? / Lady Advises Guys About Eating Pvssy / Living In A Town Where Pvssy Is For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by MajesticKris: 1:20pm On Jan 18, 2022
Wahala for who Get Small D*ck grin
Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by newoffer: 1:46pm On Jan 18, 2022
Something bis watery u are shouting small dick. No friction or elasticity.
MajesticKris:
Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by Oladayoade12: 2:05pm On Jan 18, 2022
Personal drivers needed @ Datoluminds Consult. Are you a driver btw the age of 27-35yrs and you have interest in being a personal driver kindly call this number 08168362092 for immediate employment, salary is 50k per month
Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by aminusodiq(m): 2:46pm On Jan 18, 2022
BadRadio:
Even virgins have wide pvssies... stop thinking every lady who has wide pussy is promiscuous or loose.
most are

1 Like

Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by MufasaLion: 3:51pm On Jan 18, 2022
Where do y'all see this type of women? Shame!
Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by Spy360(m): 4:03pm On Jan 18, 2022
ravensckar:
How I wish I have an alternate moniker, I for fit share my own story.

PS- my wife is also an active nairalander. Make I no go use my own hand burn my cable. cheesy cheesy cheesy
You have done so already mumu. The reason why I quoted you is to make her know... grin

6 Likes

Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by CalebLebsco56(m): 4:16pm On Jan 18, 2022
So thats the reason after Hot Banging my girl dey boil hot water to warm her pussy to make it tighter.....

So thats the reason be that

2 Likes

Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by davosea(m): 4:23pm On Jan 18, 2022
Like my niggaz say we want it,
Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by Taiwx(m): 4:40pm On Jan 18, 2022
Very traumatic come get fish� smell join
You will not recover quickly angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by Godspihighlife: 5:03pm On Jan 18, 2022
Beebah2000:
Hahahaha grin grin grin
This thread go sweet ooo. cheesy
Make I sit down for one corner dey read funny comments.
Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 18, 2022
I would not call it overstretched pussy per say. But there is one experience i will not forget. I wanted to get down with a lady, she has a petite stature and very reserved. I became afraid, i had to buy ky gel just to make sure i didn't bruise her. But i was very wrong, after much pre-intimacy, i say make i slide my stuff in, naso the thing just enter, i was shocked shocked shocked. I looked at her again, penis wey be say, big sized ladies dey struggle to collect. Ever since then I don't judge pussy by body size.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 18, 2022
LIVINGICON:
I would not call it overstretched pussy per say. But there is one experience i will not forget. I wanted to get down with a lady, she has a petite stature and very reserved. I became afraid, i had to buy ky gel just to make sure i didn't bruise her. But i was very wrong, after much pre-intimacy, i say make i slide my stuff in, naso the thing just enter, i was shocked shocked shocked. I looked at her again, penis wey be say, big sized ladies dey struggle to collect. Ever since then I don't judge pussy by body size.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 18, 2022
[quote author=Senomi post=109482629][/quote]

No be say e pain me, i was just perplexed at the high absorbability of the pussy. angry

2 Likes

Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by Amb1045(m): 6:19pm On Jan 18, 2022
LIVINGICON:

1 Share

Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by Awkabigboy: 6:41pm On Jan 18, 2022
Jeon:

SOUTHERN NIGERIA.
That's cool, so why did you leave the north east
Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by Awkabigboy: 6:43pm On Jan 18, 2022
MajesticKris:
Is your dickkk more than the size of a baby's head? You know nothing comrade grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 18, 2022
I no dey take chances at all. Before I get down on a girl, during pre-intimacy my finger must patrol the cite.
If my general will be swallowed, I'll jejely abort mission
If e go fit, I'll proceed.
No time to swim in an ocean

6 Likes

Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by Awkabigboy: 6:44pm On Jan 18, 2022
LIVINGICON:
Slim ladies are deeper down there, you must be a learner

5 Likes

Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by ravensckar(m): 7:09pm On Jan 18, 2022
Spy360:

You have done so already mumu. The reason why I quoted you is to make her know... grin
Bros, be calming down nau. No be everywhere you go dey form seriousness as if you dey your family meeting. wink wink wink

3 Likes

Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by Jeon(f): 7:18pm On Jan 18, 2022
Kingsuave:

Juat like how e swallow your own entire family Destiny and Identity,

Sotey you don forget yourself dey post lame ass Korean memes?

no the Pacific Ocean is still shallow since d pushy never swallow ur generations destiny, ambitions, properties and so on and so forth.. moreover the pushy never still make ur entire family mad.

if the memes dy pain you, you fit hang urself... it is a free world dude allow me to post them because I never found anything hilarious about lame Nigeria wannabe memes

Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by Jeon(f): 7:26pm On Jan 18, 2022
Awkabigboy:
That's cool, so why did you leave the north east
nothing just part of adventure.
Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by arthurwillia(m): 7:43pm On Jan 18, 2022
Awkabigboy:
I once dated one babe , initially her pvssy was warm and semi tight but after she went for nysc the pvsssy slacked and overstretched. I had to go through her phone and found out she was having sex severally with one dude , I collected my last rounds of the overstretched pvssy using doggy style bc u won't feel anything in missionary, I then japa after that cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol once lashed a single mother
That one na nothing to write home about

2 Likes

Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by CalebLebsco56(m): 7:45pm On Jan 18, 2022
[quote author=Godspihighlife post=109481593][/quote]

This thread bringing vibes...like said earkier
Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by CalebLebsco56(m): 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2022
arthurwillia:

I never try em before......but I once knack one babe that sells pepper soup at my joint..this been like me very well, I dey chop free pepper soup still chop her join....but her P**sy na River Niger....E no just dey make sense...I wonder why some ladies can't keep the puna tight and maintain it.....I had to run and gave her space...but the only thing I was enjoying was the pepper soup not her.......

2 Likes

Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by yuping(m): 7:54pm On Jan 18, 2022
BadRadio:
Even virgins have wide pvssies... stop thinking every lady who has wide pussy is promiscuous or loose.
undecided Seriously, I must have miss this Biology class. Let me get my note and pen, I'm coming.......
Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by worldclass68(m): 8:03pm On Jan 18, 2022
So one single mom been dey worry me, even till this very moment, she calls me bout 4-5 daily disturbing to come knack, but I no just enjoy the pussy, nah so so swimming..., I only enjoy her giving me head and cuddling cuz she go make me sleep over....
Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by Awkabigboy: 8:06pm On Jan 18, 2022
arthurwillia:

Lol, how was it? grin grin
Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by Awkabigboy: 8:07pm On Jan 18, 2022
Jeon:

nothing just part of adventure.
Okay, i guess you're in lagos
Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by arthurwillia(m): 8:07pm On Jan 18, 2022
CalebLebsco56:

I never try em before......but I once knack one babe that sells pepper soup at my joint..this been like me very well, I dey chop free pepper soup still chop her join....but her P**sy na River Niger....E no just dey make sense...I wonder why some ladies can't keep the puna tight and maintain it.....I had to run and gave her space...but the only thing I was enjoying was the pepper soup not her.......

Lol guy if you enter you will just be doing press up and suffering yourself, nothing at all is felt. You might end up not comjn.. I had to run too
Ask her if she don born before

2 Likes

Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by arthurwillia(m): 8:09pm On Jan 18, 2022
BadRadio:
Cap bro
Better cap
I lashed one banny that They just opened cause me I don’t do virgins
Guy see tightness before you even part it sef you don sweat
When e come enter just keep it in
Mehn tight banny na the best
Banny of 20/21 if dem don Dey cross enter 23/24 haaa wahala don start be that

2 Likes

Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by Jeon(f): 8:16pm On Jan 18, 2022
Awkabigboy:
Okay, i guess you're in lagos
no
Re: Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy by akaahs(m): 8:33pm On Jan 18, 2022
Awkabigboy:
I once dated one babe , initially her pvssy was warm and semi tight but after she went for nysc the pvsssy slacked and overstretched. I had to go through her phone and found out she was having sex severally with one dude , I collected my last rounds of the overstretched pvssy using doggy style bc u won't feel anything in missionary, I then japa after that cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ahaaaaaaaahaaaa, I can relate with ur plight. I once dated one nurse like that, to be honest, I don't feel anything until I raise her leg up and close it before I can feel the sensation. I discovered she have dated about 16 guys in her life and all of em took their share according to her. I have to japa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery / Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out / D.E.B.A.T.E For (male Nd Female)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.