Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,184 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Tinubu Nigerians Are Cursed And They Deserve To Suffer (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Nigerians Are Cursed And They Deserve To Suffer (pictures) (3436 Views)

Tinubu: Nigerians Wanted Lesser Of Three Evils But Got The Best - Seun Kuti / Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture / Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Nigerians Are Cursed And They Deserve To Suffer (pictures) by naija4life247: 7:15pm On Jan 18, 2022
vasel15:
If this black people from the geographical expression is talking about Tinubu, just know they deserve to suffer, I don't believe in Nigeria anymore, nigeria is gone stop wasting your time

They no longer talk of the inflation and suffering going on in Nigeria, they have diverted your attention

It is Tinubu, shame on you fools

In a sane country the name Tinubu should not even be on the lips of anyone

you should be charged to court if you mention Tinubu

I have no pity for you people because you are cursed and you deserve to suffer, yes you deserve to suffer and still be a third world poo hole in 2022,tufia

I am a biafran I am not a Nigerian

Na like this incuravle generational madness dey start ooo
Re: Tinubu Nigerians Are Cursed And They Deserve To Suffer (pictures) by naija4life247: 7:17pm On Jan 18, 2022
Coolsperm:
We from the SS have never forgotten what Bola Tinubu and other Yoruba Muslims did to Jonathan

We are planning to repeat the same to you haters in 2023. We did it in 2015, we repeated it in 2019, now it's just a hobby humiliating and disgracing you people.
Re: Tinubu Nigerians Are Cursed And They Deserve To Suffer (pictures) by yuping(m): 7:56pm On Jan 18, 2022
vasel15:

Noted.
I will also pass the info around
Re: Tinubu Nigerians Are Cursed And They Deserve To Suffer (pictures) by sirp9898(m): 7:58pm On Jan 18, 2022
tutudesz:

So Kalu name should be on people lips undecided
Guy live all this sentiments you are displaying.
Truth be to is nigeria a better place to live in this present days?
Re: Tinubu Nigerians Are Cursed And They Deserve To Suffer (pictures) by Cromagnon: 2:47am On Feb 08, 2022
vasel15:
If this black people from the geographical expression is talking about Tinubu, just know they deserve to suffer, I don't believe in Nigeria anymore, nigeria is gone stop wasting your time

They no longer talk of the inflation and suffering going on in Nigeria, they have diverted your attention

It is Tinubu, shame on you fools

In a sane country the name Tinubu should not even be on the lips of anyone

you should be charged to court if you mention Tinubu

I have no pity for you people because you are cursed and you deserve to suffer, yes you deserve to suffer and still be a third world poo hole in 2022,tufia

why you con de lament for nairaland.com
Re: Tinubu Nigerians Are Cursed And They Deserve To Suffer (pictures) by sirp9898(m): 11:12pm On Feb 08, 2022
IvarDboneless:
Like a pastor will say..Nigeria is not one and can never be one. Its constitution is a scam why force people if different ethnicity to be one even in the US where the language is one, Washington don't decide for the other 49 state everybody is developing its self at there own pace and only report to white house.. why will one ethnic group dominates the other groups and when they speak out they are called terrorist and dealt with the same money generated from our collective resources. WHY?
Igbo hatred cause it
Look into it well

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun Guber Polls: Was There Over Voting? Will Adeleke Be Sacked? / Leaked US Files Show Security Operatives Were Aware Of INEC's Rigging Plan / Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.