Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,163 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For (34188 Views)

The Best FIFA Awards Winners(Full list) / Who Your Country Voted For In 2021 Ballon D'or : Full Results / What Was Happening In The World When Ronaldo, Messi First Went To The FIFA Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by Infoay: 5:43pm On Jan 18, 2022
[quote author=Tonymegabush1 post=109482284]Lewadowski will like to know the meaning of that name.....

It actually means Goals and more Goals...
Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by CondemnBattery(f): 5:44pm On Jan 18, 2022
Rahkman:
shut up ur mouth ronaldo come be wetin?
You are just a dumb fellow. You can't have an intelligent conversation or argument, so you resort to insults. Spits

9 Likes

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by frankson1(m): 5:45pm On Jan 18, 2022
CondemnBattery:
Messi is just selfish.
He definitely know neither Neymer nor Mbappe can't win it, but chose to vote for them so that his chances of winning will be boosted.
If he had won he would have come out to talk about how Lewandoski had deserved the award.

The guy is just a stupid pretending hypocrite.
Let him enjoy his fraudulent french magazine award in shame. Hypocrite Midget

Another reason why CR7 is loved.

Lewan gave his 2nd vote to someone who didn't vote for him and gave his 3rd to CR7 who's vote added to Lewan's winning the award undecided this life no really balance

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by CondemnBattery(f): 5:47pm On Jan 18, 2022
Poopypants:
while your unknown self languishes in hatred.

Says a nonentity like you.

3 Likes

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by frankson1(m): 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2022
Rahkman:
Lionel messi no vote ronaldo again after finding out ronaldo is a bitch ass nigga

Lionel Messi still no vote for Lewan even after deceiving him by talking about how Lewan should have won the Ballon d'or. He preferred wasting his votes on neymar and Mbappe.

9 Likes

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by Jacksparrow7(m): 5:49pm On Jan 18, 2022
Moral lesson: Greed is good. There's no problem asking for more
This Game called Life, play it well

2 Likes

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by Rahkman: 5:49pm On Jan 18, 2022
[quote author=CondemnBattery post=109482559]
You are just a dumb fellow. You can't have an intelligent conversation or argument, so you resort to insults. Spits[/quote

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by Rahkman: 5:50pm On Jan 18, 2022
CondemnBattery:

You are just a dumb fellow. You can't have an intelligent conversation or argument, so you resort to insults. Spits

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by Nobleou(m): 5:50pm On Jan 18, 2022
CondemnBattery:
Messi is just selfish.
He definitely know neither Neymer nor Mbappe can't win it, but chose to vote for them so that his chances of winning will be boosted.
If he had won he would have come out to talk about how Lewandoski had deserved the award.

u said it all bro. the myopic Messi fans won't see this

11 Likes

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by CondemnBattery(f): 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2022
[quote author=Rahkman post=109482702][/quote]

I said it, and you just proved you can't have a convo. You are no different than the chimp you posted. I can bet you that the ape you posted is more intelligent than you are.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by CondemnBattery(f): 5:52pm On Jan 18, 2022
[quote author=Rahkman post=109482718][/quote]
Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by tesppidd: 5:52pm On Jan 18, 2022
frankson1:

Another reason why CR7 is loved.

Lewan gave his 2nd vote to someone who didn't vote for him and gave his 3rd to CR7 who's vote added to Lewan's winning the award undecided this life no really balance
grin grin

So it is Messi that is not loved Abi?

Why all the wailing and grinding of teeth?

Messi clearly stated that Lewy deserved the 2020 award and wished that they would award him at home.

That has nothing to do with the 2021 award. Obviously Messi does not think that Lewy deserved the 2021 award.

Besides Messi always votes for his teammates since inception, nothing to cry about here!

Even Ronaldowe all know that if he stood any chanceof winning, he would never have voted Lewy, and that's why he languishedat 7th position. grin

Ronaldo actually voted for Lewy so that Messi does not win grin

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by daddio(m): 5:53pm On Jan 18, 2022
Lattop1:
Dwarf just wasted his vote

1 Like

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by Rahkman: 5:53pm On Jan 18, 2022
CondemnBattery:

I said it, and you just proved you can't have a convo. You are no different than the chimp you posted. I can bet you that the ape you posted is more intelligent than you are.
you are as worthless as a condemned battery ......dumb piece of shit feeling funky on nairaland ;
Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by CondemnBattery(f): 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2022
Rahkman:
you are as worthless as a condemned battery ......dumb piece of shit feeling funky on nairaland ;

That's what worthless people do. Bunch of zombies. Your stupidity stinks

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by Babaj145(m): 6:02pm On Jan 18, 2022
And haters will say Ronaldo is the evil and selfish one, all because he is vocal about his feelings and no hypocrite...Messi is no saint

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by Montazzi: 6:04pm On Jan 18, 2022
I have always known dat messi is a snake
Bt whenever I say it, his dumb followers will attack me...

Why should he vote fr Neymar at all, does it even make sense

10 Likes

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by Belleful: 6:16pm On Jan 18, 2022
Messi voted like a Nigerian. He voted for his club mates that he knew does not deserve to be voted for. Say way Nigeria's vote for people that don't have d capacity to govern us because of ethnicity tribalism and religion. Na our own. Make we vote for am...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by Justiceleague1: 6:21pm On Jan 18, 2022
In life,avoid short people!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by ButterBurger: 6:23pm On Jan 18, 2022
Lewandowski votes seems without sentiments, sounds true
Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by TheKingIsHere: 6:26pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ronaldo gave an unbiased votes to Lewandoski, Ngolo Kante and Jorginho but Messi as usual will do partial and decided to give his team mates who did not achieve anything spectacular last year.

That's why Ronaldo will always be the GOAT

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by TheKingIsHere: 6:29pm On Jan 18, 2022
CondemnBattery:
Messi is just selfish.

Gbam!!

Well said. That's why I will always choose Ronaldo over that fraudulent midget

8 Likes

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by sportskid(m): 6:31pm On Jan 18, 2022
Messi voting his own team mates is not selfish. Make una stop to talk rubbish
Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by Lashist(m): 6:31pm On Jan 18, 2022
Johnbosco77:
This shows the hypocritical life of Messi...

Ronaldo remains the GOAT
Lmao...this one is judging GOAT from who he thinks is hypocritical while FIFA judges through awards..balon dor still dey pain you cheesy...stats dont lie cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by Ausval: 6:31pm On Jan 18, 2022
All this plenty write up for person when nor even know if you dey exist...na wa ooo ..you go sabi carry person matter for head ooo
Kingcalls:
I have always maintained that Messi is a snake...sane person that said Lewandowski deserved balon dor infront of the world ,but went behind to vote Neymar that sint even score more than 10 goals last season and missed most games due to injury...

Ronaldo voted for Messi in 2019 , voted for lewandoski in 2020 , while messi voted for Suarez in 2020 .... messi is like a friend that is gentle and hails u in front of people to buy ur trust , but will poison u the moment u leave ur drink open to go ease urself and will be the one to cry the most during ur Funeral...

He dint even put him in his top 3 , same thing he did last season... Next thing his mumu fans will say he doesn't compete with anyone....

Ronaldo on the other hand is the type of friend that will criticize u infront of u when he feels u have done wrong , but will defend u to his last breath behind ur back .... fear all these quiet people, they are gaslighters and the killer psychos we have in the society... they are easily jealous of u if u are doing better than them and they pretend to like u ...I hv met them in my lifetime and I hv sworn never to make any of them close to me ever again... they are very dangerous

Look at buhari , very gentle and quiet b4 2015.... I will take a wike over a buhari

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by sportskid(m): 6:33pm On Jan 18, 2022
tesppidd:
grin grin

Messi clearly stated that Lewy deserved the 2020 award and wished that they would award him at home.

That has nothing to do with the 2021 award. Obviously Messi does not think that Lewy deserved the 2021 award.

Besides Messi always votes for his teammates since inception, nothing to cry about here!

Even Ronaldowe all know that if he stood any chanceof winning, he would never have voted Lewy, and that's why he languishedat 7th position. grin

My brother, don't mind those fools, talking what they don't know

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by 2dominate: 6:33pm On Jan 18, 2022
Kingcalls:
I have always maintained that Messi is a snake...sane person that said Lewandowski deserved balon dor infront of the world ,but went behind to vote Neymar that sint even score more than 10 goals last season and missed most games due to injury...

Ronaldo voted for Messi in 2019 , voted for lewandoski in 2020 , while messi voted for Suarez in 2020 .... messi is like a friend that is gentle and hails u in front of people to buy ur trust , but will poison u the moment u leave ur drink open to go ease urself and will be the one to cry the most during ur Funeral...

He dint even put him in his top 3 , same thing he did last season... Next thing his mumu fans will say he doesn't compete with anyone....

Ronaldo on the other hand is the type of friend that will criticize u infront of u when he feels u have done wrong , but will defend u to his last breath behind ur back .... fear all these quiet people, they are gaslighters and the killer psychos we have in the society... they are easily jealous of u if u are doing better than them and they pretend to like u ...I hv met them in my lifetime and I hv sworn never to make any of them close to me ever again... they are very dangerous

Look at buhari , very gentle and quiet b4 2015.... I will take a wike over a buhari
If pendu was in the finalist he would do something similar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by frankson1(m): 6:34pm On Jan 18, 2022
tesppidd:
grin grin

And Messi didn't vote for either just to increase his own chances of winning.

Messi is just selfish and deceitful.

11 Likes

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by 2dominate: 6:39pm On Jan 18, 2022
Kingcalls:

Ronaldo voted for messi once and Messi twice for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by Deeprooted: 6:39pm On Jan 18, 2022
Messi is such a hypocrite!

You can all see now that CR7 is not only a GOAT but a selfless one

8 Likes

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by obembet(f): 6:40pm On Jan 18, 2022
frankson1:

Lionel Messi still no vote for Lewan even after deceiving him by talking about how Lewan should have won the Ballon d'or. He preferred wasting his votes on neymar and Mbappe.

Messi trying hard to waste his vote . Messi fake Emotions, That's why people say his Royal Ronaldo doesn't fake his Emotions. He shows his true mode.. Hate him or like him. He can't pretend..... Agure with your keyboard

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 14th April 2019 / Manchester City Vs Liverpool (4 - 1) On 1st April 2023 / Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.