Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For (34192 Views)

The Best FIFA Awards Winners(Full list) / Who Your Country Voted For In 2021 Ballon D'or : Full Results / What Was Happening In The World When Ronaldo, Messi First Went To The FIFA Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by Oluwapresley(m): 6:47pm On Jan 18, 2022
Mysticwebb:
Selfish Messi and selfless Ronaldo. Messi avoided the finalists and wasted his votes on none finalists so that his vote will not turn out to affect his chances of winning.
But, selfless Ronaldo didn't bother on his vote affecting his chances. He casts for his fellow finalists wishing them also to win.
The above is the summary of what they did, you may disagree but that is the home truth.

Was Ronaldo part of the finalist?
Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by goodheart01: 6:52pm On Jan 18, 2022
Kingcalls:
I have always maintained that Messi is a snake...sane person that said Lewandowski deserved balon dor infront of the world ,but went behind to vote Neymar that sint even score more than 10 goals last season and missed most games due to injury...

Ronaldo voted for Messi in 2019 , voted for lewandoski in 2020 , while messi voted for Suarez in 2020 .... messi is like a friend that is gentle and hails u in front of people to buy ur trust , but will poison u the moment u leave ur drink open to go ease urself and will be the one to cry the most during ur Funeral...

He dint even put him in his top 3 , same thing he did last season... Next thing his mumu fans will say he doesn't compete with anyone....

Ronaldo on the other hand is the type of friend that will criticize u infront of u when he feels u have done wrong , but will defend u to his last breath behind ur back .... fear all these quiet people, they are gaslighters and the killer psychos we have in the society... they are easily jealous of u if u are doing better than them and they pretend to like u ...I hv met them in my lifetime and I hv sworn never to make any of them close to me ever again... they are very dangerous

Look at buhari , very gentle and quiet b4 2015.... I will take a wike over a buhari

Messi is an evil dwarf, what did u expect. Short people are usually that way. Imagine his betrayal attitude after hailing Lewandoski. Anyways he did it because he didn't want Lewy to win this award, and I can bet u he even wanted and hoped to win this one too. Short fraudster!!

3 Likes

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by goodheart01: 6:55pm On Jan 18, 2022
Rahkman:
shut up ur mouth ronaldo come be wetin?

If u aren't smart enough to notice what Messi did up there then even your kids will out smart u and feed u their shit to eat.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by goodheart01: 6:56pm On Jan 18, 2022
Poopypants:
while your unknown self languishes in hatred.

Mr. Poopypants, CR7 will keep making u poop your pants

7 Likes

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by jikins(m): 6:58pm On Jan 18, 2022
goodheart01:

Messi is an evil dwarf, what did u expect. Short people are usually that way. Imagine his betrayal attitude after hailing Lewandoski. Anyways he did it because he didn't want Lewy to win this award, and I can bet u he even wanted and hoped to win this one too. Short fraudster!!

Pele oh. Fraudster that has proved his worth multiple times. You wetin you don prove? Nor go hustle make people dey talk about you. Na people way don made already, way go buy you multiple times with so much change you dey hate on as if nain be the cause of your problem.

1 Like

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by tesppidd: 6:59pm On Jan 18, 2022
frankson1:

And Messi didn't vote for either just to increase his own chances of winning.

Messi is just selfish and deceitful.
In the past Messi used to vote for Ronaldo even when they were contesting for the same award and Ronaldo used to ignore Messi is his top 3.

Even the blind know that Ronaldo is 1 million times more selfish than Messi..

Ronaldo is selfishness personified.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by tesppidd: 7:00pm On Jan 18, 2022
goodheart01:

Mr. Poopypants, CR7 will keep making u poop your pants
How can Ronaldo make any Messi fan poopin their pants?

With 7 Ballon does to 5?

You must be a clown grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by goodheart01: 7:07pm On Jan 18, 2022
jikins:

Pele oh. Fraudster that has proved his worth multiple times. You wetin you don prove? Nor go hustle make people dey talk about you. Na people way don made already, way go buy you multiple times with so much change you dey hate on as if nain be the cause of your problem.

And so has Ronaldo proved himself several times too.

Now talking about the way u make arguements it goes a long way to show how depraved u are. It's either you're one jobless kid or some foolish adult. And for the fact u haven't achieved anything in life doesn't mean everyone on nairaland is like u. There are a lot of successful and well to do people here.

This is a faceless forum, so I'll ignore the rantings of a slum rat like u. I'm sure u wouldn't even raise a brow if u meet me in real life... Lol. So better work hard and get a job so u won't always be on social media defending and fighting for successful people like a tout (which u are anyway)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:09pm On Jan 18, 2022
Enoch3721:
Wow, So, OMG, I just can't believe this...., WTF, Do you mean it?...., Like for real,,,, make I just talk coded b4 my bosses come attack me, I declare d ronaldo-messi argument opened, where are d debaters come and take ur place 1,2,3 go...
Wawulence...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by adefitim(m): 7:10pm On Jan 18, 2022
Baba nla 4 1 9 ni Messi.
Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by Barristter07: 7:11pm On Jan 18, 2022
tesppidd:
grin grin

So it is Messi that is not loved Abi?

Why all the wailing and grinding of teeth?

Messi clearly stated that Lewy deserved the 2020 award and wished that they would award him at home.

That has nothing to do with the 2021 award. Obviously Messi does not think that Lewy deserved the 2021 award.

Besides Messi always votes for his teammates since inception, nothing to cry about here!

Even Ronaldowe all know that if he stood any chanceof winning, he would never have voted Lewy, and that's why he languishedat 7th position. grin

Ronaldo actually voted for Lewy so that Messi does not win grin

Definitely both of them acted selfish .

1 Like

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by goodheart01: 7:12pm On Jan 18, 2022
tesppidd:
How can Ronaldo make any Messi fan poopin their pants?

With 7 Ballon does to 5?

You must be a clown grin grin grin

One thing u guys don't understand is this ballon d'or doesn't mean anything to these two players u just mentioned above. They both shared 12 d'ors in their time. And no one has done so before.

But in all CR7 sails higher. Being the highest goal scorer is a stronger edge, ask Pele he'll tell u more about being a highest goal scorer

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by OfficialJayy: 7:14pm On Jan 18, 2022
tesppidd:
grin grin

Messi clearly stated that Lewy deserved the 2020 award and wished that they would award him at home.

That has nothing to do with the 2021 award. Obviously Messi does not think that Lewy deserved the 2021 award.

Besides Messi always votes for his teammates since inception, nothing to cry about here!

Even Ronaldowe all know that if he stood any chanceof winning, he would never have voted Lewy, and that's why he languishedat 7th position. grin

Ronaldo only voted for lewa so that messi would not win?? wow,, how would you explaining ronaldo voting
Barristter07:

tesppidd:
grin grin

Ronaldo only voted for lewa so that messi would not win?? wow,, how would you explain ronaldo voting for messi as the best player the year messi won his sixth ballon dor??

2 Likes

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by Godwin25king: 7:16pm On Jan 18, 2022
Messi why naa?? Thought you'll be rooting for Lewan
Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by Heffalump(m): 7:22pm On Jan 18, 2022
Messi is a bitter soul.
He knows Lewy is better all round but chose to ignore him because he's the closest rival. The argument for preferred candidate in the last Balon d'or is a case study!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by beta247: 7:28pm On Jan 18, 2022
This is unlike Messi. I am unhappy!
Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by michresakidjo(m): 7:40pm On Jan 18, 2022
CondemnBattery:
Messi is just selfish.
He definitely know neither Neymer nor Mbappe can't win it, but chose to vote for them so that his chances of winning will be boosted.
If he had won he would have come out to talk about how Lewandoski had deserved the award.

The guy is just a stupid pretending hypocrite.
Let him enjoy his fraudulent french magazine award in shame. Hypocrite Midget

What is the use of sense to a CondemnBattery?

1 Like

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by Kingcalls: 7:42pm On Jan 18, 2022
tesppidd:
grin grin

Really?? Below shows that even in 2020 he voted Neymar and mbappe ahead of Lewandowski....oya defend am ...Mr blind and deaf

Ronaldo still voted Lewandowski in 2020

7 Likes

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by angelEmade: 7:44pm On Jan 18, 2022
CondemnBattery:
Messi is just selfish.
He definitely know neither Neymer nor Mbappe can't win it, but chose to vote for them so that his chances of winning will be boosted.
If he had won he would have come out to talk about how Lewandoski had deserved the award.

Your papa and all una generation...e no fit better for them.
Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by Harkinyemi(m): 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2022
CondemnBattery:
Messi is just selfish.

Just like your name, condemnbattery, comdemnbrain. ☹️
Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by yahmohy27: 7:52pm On Jan 18, 2022
Enoch3721:
Like for Messi

Share for Ronaldo
The share have it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by frankson1(m): 7:53pm On Jan 18, 2022
obembet:

Messi trying hard to waste his vote . Messi fake Emotions, That's why people say his Royal Ronaldo doesn't fake his Emotions. He shows his true mode.. Hate him or like him. He can't pretend..... Agure with your keyboard

This your comment is confusing undecided I don't even know who you stand for. So who do you stand for so I know how to reply you
Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by pquaver(m): 7:54pm On Jan 18, 2022
Kingcalls:
I have always maintained that Messi is a snake...same person that said Lewandowski deserved balon dor infront of the world ,but went behind to vote Neymar that dint even score more than 10 goals last season and missed most games due to injury...

Ronaldo voted for Messi in 2019 , voted for lewandoski in 2020 , while messi voted for Suarez in 2020 .... messi is like a friend that is gentle and hails u in front of people to buy ur trust , but will poison u the moment u leave ur drink open to go ease urself and will be the one to cry the most during ur Funeral...

He dint even put him in his top 3 , same thing he did last season... Next thing his mumu fans will say he doesn't compete with anyone....

Ronaldo on the other hand is the type of friend that will criticize u infront of u when he feels u have done wrong , but will defend u to his last breath behind ur back .... fear all these quiet people, they are gaslighters and the killer psychos we have in the society... they are easily jealous of u if u are doing better than them and they pretend to like u ...I hv met them in my lifetime and I hv sworn never to make any of them close to me ever again... they are very dangerous

Look at buhari , very gentle and quiet b4 2015.... I will take a wike over a buhari

He said last 2 year.. Is this last 2 year.. Is this not 2022. The voting is for the Copa Messi won. Fifa gave Lewandowski with sentiment joor..
Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 18, 2022
Enoch3721:
Like for Messi

Share for Ronaldo
stale patterns

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by Datedoboy: 8:11pm On Jan 18, 2022
Tonymegabush1:
Lewadowski will like to know the meaning of that name..... cool
It's a Yoruba name. The full spelling is omolewandowski meaning beautiful child who achieves his /her goals or scores goals wink
Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by Kingcalls: 8:12pm On Jan 18, 2022
beta247:
This is unlike Messi. I am unhappy!

He has always been like that...just that he is good at hiding it

4 Likes

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by Kingcalls: 8:14pm On Jan 18, 2022
pquaver:

He said last 2 year.. Is this last 2 year.. Is this not 2022. The voting is for the Copa Messi won. Fifa gave Lewandowski with sentiment joor..

Even in the last one he talked about ..the short devil voted for neymar and mbappe

3 Likes

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by Kingcalls: 8:15pm On Jan 18, 2022
Harkinyemi:

Just like your name, condemnbattery, comdemnbrain. ☹️

U are the one with either condemned brain... she is way smarter than ur cooked brain

1 Like

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by Kingcalls: 8:16pm On Jan 18, 2022
angelEmade:

Your papa and all una generation...e no fit better for them.

Shut ur smelly mouth...ur papa wey never leave village since dem born am nko

1 Like

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 18, 2022
fergie001:

You know where I stand between Lewy & Leo cheesy grin
Yes Boss

1 Like

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by Fuckthamods: 8:19pm On Jan 18, 2022
Barristter07:

There's nothing selfish about CR7 votes...
Messi doesn't even deserve top 3

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 14th April 2019 / Manchester City Vs Liverpool (4 - 1) On 1st April 2023 / Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.