Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,287 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For (34191 Views)

The Best FIFA Awards Winners(Full list) / Who Your Country Voted For In 2021 Ballon D'or : Full Results / What Was Happening In The World When Ronaldo, Messi First Went To The FIFA Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by Lekan239(m): 10:56pm On Jan 18, 2022
CondemnBattery:
Messi is just selfish.
He definitely know neither Neymer nor Mbappe can't win it, but chose to vote for them so that his chances of winning will be boosted.
If he had won he would have come out to talk about how Lewandoski had deserved the award.

The guy is just a stupid pretending hypocrite.
Let him enjoy his fraudulent french magazine award in shame. Hypocrite Midget
so you expect him to vote for his Rival? Perhaps I hope you also expect lewa to vote for Messi. Oh did he?
Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by Kingcalls: 11:07pm On Jan 18, 2022
tesppidd:
You're just a big fool that can't use your head grin

Messi said Lewy deserved the 2020 Ballon dor.

Messi contested the 2020 Ballon dor with Lewy

Why did he have to vote for Lewy.

How does saying Lewy deserved the 2020 Ballon does mean that he had to vote for Lewy especiallywhen they were rivals in that contest?

Mumu without part 2

grin

I'm sure ur father wasn't surprised when they gave birth to a fool cos ur family is a family of fool ....born fools.... ur brain is forever disconnected....a right off human being.... no need arguing with a fool that has foolishness in ur DNA ....its hereditary

6 Likes

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by Kingcalls: 11:08pm On Jan 18, 2022
HBB1:

But he voted him?

Either 1 point or 3 points.

Or did Thiago Alcantara, Lewandoski voted play any better?

The top three usually vote in ways that improve their chances.

Club and National allegiances also have a factor to play.
Just peruse the voting lists and you will see.

Or you hate Messi that much you can't see this?

Messi is an al time fraud...and he has been exposed yet again

2 Likes

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by tesppidd: 11:11pm On Jan 18, 2022
OfficialJayy:

Ronaldo only voted for lewa so that messi would not win?? wow,, how would you explaining ronaldo voting

Ronaldo only voted for lewa so that messi would not win?? wow,, how would you explain ronaldo voting for messi as the best player the year messi won his sixth ballon dor??
In 2019 Messi won his 6th Ballon dor from Journalists.

For fifa best 2019, Ronaldo voted

1st DeLigt
2nd De Jong
3rd Mbappe

So you are wrong.

Ronaldo did not vote for Messi when he won his 6th Ballon dor.

In fact Messi had voted for Ronaldo in 2018 and 2019.

As at the time Ronaldo had never voted for Messi but Messi had voted him twice.

And Ronaldo got bashed for it so he 'reluctantly' gave Messi his second vote in the 2020 fifa best which Lewy eventually won.

So who's really the selfish and dubious one?

grin

1 Like

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by tesppidd: 11:13pm On Jan 18, 2022
Kingcalls:

[s]I'm sure ur father wasn't surprised when they gave birth to a fool cos ur family is a family of fool ....born fools.... ur brain is forever disconnected....a right off human being.... no need arguing with a fool that has foolishness in ur DNA ....its hereditary[/s]
tongue tongue tongue

Messi had the best 2021 among all the footballers on planet earth.

Copa America... check
Ballon Dor Number 7...check

Continue crying...

Buhari has opened Twitter, seize this opportunity and go and wail there..

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by Kingcalls: 11:21pm On Jan 18, 2022
tesppidd:
tongue tongue tongue

Messi had the best 2021 among all the footballers on planet earth.

Copa America... check
Ballon Dor Number 7...check

Continue crying...

Buhari has opened Twitter, seize this opportunity and go and wail there..

grin grin grin

We all know messi minions are deluded... so carry ur one goal fraud comot for road mk I see road

6 Likes

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by kevotek1000(m): 12:28am On Jan 19, 2022
Kingcalls:
I have always maintained that Messi is a snake...same person that said Lewandowski deserved balon dor infront of the world ,but went behind to vote Neymar that dint even score more than 10 goals last season and missed most games due to injury...

Ronaldo voted for Messi in 2019 , voted for lewandoski in 2020 , while messi voted for Suarez in 2020 .... messi is like a friend that is gentle and hails u in front of people to buy ur trust , but will poison u the moment u leave ur drink open to go ease urself and will be the one to cry the most during ur Funeral...

He dint even put him in his top 3 , same thing he did last season... Next thing his mumu fans will say he doesn't compete with anyone....

Ronaldo on the other hand is the type of friend that will criticize u infront of u when he feels u have done wrong , but will defend u to his last breath behind ur back .... fear all these quiet people, they are gaslighters and the killer psychos we have in the society... they are easily jealous of u if u are doing better than them and they pretend to like u ...I hv met them in my lifetime and I hv sworn never to make any of them close to me ever again... they are very dangerous

Look at buhari , very gentle and quiet b4 2015.... I will take a wike over a buhari

Bro it's just a matter of choice.
Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by FIRDAUS3(m): 12:29am On Jan 19, 2022
Kingcalls:
I have always maintained that Messi is a snake...same person that said Lewandowski deserved balon dor infront of the world ,but went behind to vote Neymar that dint even score more than 10 goals last season and missed most games due to injury...

Ronaldo voted for Messi in 2019 , voted for lewandoski in 2020 , while messi voted for Suarez in 2020 .... messi is like a friend that is gentle and hails u in front of people to buy ur trust , but will poison u the moment u leave ur drink open to go ease urself and will be the one to cry the most during ur Funeral...

He dint even put him in his top 3 , same thing he did last season... Next thing his mumu fans will say he doesn't compete with anyone....

Ronaldo on the other hand is the type of friend that will criticize u infront of u when he feels u have done wrong , but will defend u to his last breath behind ur back .... fear all these quiet people, they are gaslighters and the killer psychos we have in the society... they are easily jealous of u if u are doing better than them and they pretend to like u ...I hv met them in my lifetime and I hv sworn never to make any of them close to me ever again... they are very dangerous

Look at buhari , very gentle and quiet b4 2015.... I will take a wike over a buhari
You've said it all shocked
Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by HBB1(m): 12:31am On Jan 19, 2022
Kingcalls:

Messi is an al time fraud...and he has been exposed yet again

How do you mean?
You male it sound as if the results were leaked.

No one was hiding anything.

Stop the sensatiinalism.

I also think you are an all-time fraud.
Happy now?
Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by HBB1(m): 12:33am On Jan 19, 2022
tesppidd:

1st DeLigt
2nd De Jong
3rd Mbappe

So you are wrong.

And Ronaldo got bashed for it so he 'reluctantly' gave Messi his second vote in the 2020 fifa best which Lewy eventually won.

grin

[i]Crickets[/i]

They won't answer you bro!
Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by Barristter07: 12:41am On Jan 19, 2022
Fuckthamods:

There's nothing selfish about CR7 votes...
Messi doesn't even deserve top 3

This is pure sentiments Bro.
Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by 99thEnemy(m): 12:58am On Jan 19, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

Ronaldinho Gaucho remains my favorite GOAT.

Your head they your neck.

GREATEST PLAYER TO EVER WALK THE EARTH.
Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by OfficialJayy: 3:11am On Jan 19, 2022
tesppidd:

1st DeLigt
2nd De Jong
3rd Mbappe

So you are wrong.

grin

still you're missing the point.. Cristiano is not obligated to vote for messi, same way messi is not obligated to vote lewa.... but it is not really proper to messi to say lewa deserves the ballon dor in public but behind the scenes, he doesn't really rate him among the best three players in the world... this my friend is something Cristiano has never and would never do
Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by Bamzyriches451: 3:23am On Jan 19, 2022
Ronaldo is the goat
Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by Nobody: 4:58am On Jan 19, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

I couldn't agree with you more. I've always said it... Greatest to ever grace the pitch. It's sad his career was cut short

1 Like

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by xrisdgreat(m): 6:06am On Jan 19, 2022
Enoch3721:
Like for Messi

Share for Ronaldo

E shock you �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by Nobody: 6:17am On Jan 19, 2022
Nobleou:

if Messi is not a dwarf fraud, how can he chosed Neymar & Mbappe when we ve Lewa that is better than him for d award?
Messi's choice no even make any sense. selfish dwarf
b calming boss abi u want make messi shoemakers attack u,,, abi dem Neva attack u
Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 19, 2022
xrisdgreat:

E shock you �
no b small but dis digits are mostly convincing d last one I did messi won by almost an hundred now c ronaldo gap 300+
Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by Onelove508: 6:46am On Jan 19, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

Me too.
Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by Kingcalls: 6:57am On Jan 19, 2022
tesppidd:

1st DeLigt
2nd De Jong
3rd Mbappe

So you are wrong.

grin

U messi fans are truly empty heads.... thats y they say messi fans can't just be intelligent or smart and thats y they think he is the greatest.... cant u understand that we are talking about pretence ....if Ronaldo don't like u , he tells u to ur face.... messi is dubious and a manipulative evil dwarf.... if he never said anything like Lewandowski deserved the award, this thread wud not hv been created .... how cant u say someone deserves an award , but yet, u dint pick him the player that deserves to win it despite Lewandowski destroying goal records.... he won the treble in 2020 for goodness sake and shattered records... he equaled Ronaldos 3 highest goals in a champions league season 15 goals... y pretend that he deserves to win but still went ahead to vote for someone else.... u guys should be intelligent for once and stop acting like zombies

Besides, I dont count 3rd place that carries 1 point a vote... its a mockery.... better not to vote the person in the first place sef ...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by Kingcalls: 7:01am On Jan 19, 2022
Barristter07:

This is pure sentiments Bro.

But truly ,he doesn't deserve top 3... benzema and donnoruma had a better season than Messi
Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by tesppidd: 7:56am On Jan 19, 2022
OfficialJayy:

still you're missing the point.. Cristiano is not obligated to vote for messi, same way messi is not obligated to vote lewa.... but it is not really proper to messi to say lewa deserves the ballon dor in public but behind the scenes, he doesn't really rate him among the best three players in the world... this my friend is something Cristiano has never and would never do
You guys keep missing the point;

And the questionI ask is; How does saying someone deserves something equivalentto saying that you will vote for the person or that you wouldn't want your friend to win it?

Ballon Dor is a voting contest, everyone wants to win it or wants their friend to win it.

Messi did not say that he voted for Lewy, he only said Lewy deserved it.

They are 2 very different things.

Messi might have thought that Lewy truly deserved it.
But for 2 reasons declined voting him;

1. Wanting to increase his own chances of winning.
2. Wanting his friend like Neymarto win the award.

The Ballon dor is not a fucking papal election at the Vatican.

A good number of them voters do what it takes to win it or have their friends win it.

But I must admire and commend Lewy's generosity and selflessness to give Messi his 2nd vote.
Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:07am On Jan 19, 2022
Enoch3721:
Aswr but u no wetin wow me?
Wetin be that, OG?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by tesppidd: 8:16am On Jan 19, 2022
Kingcalls:

U messi fans are truly empty heads.... thats y they say messi fans can't just be intelligent or smart and thats y they think he is the greatest.... cant u understand that we are talking about pretence ....if Ronaldo don't like u , he tells u to ur face.... messi is dubious and a manipulative evil dwarf.... if he never said anything like Lewandowski deserved the award, this thread wud not hv been created .... how cant u say someone deserves an award , but yet, u dint pick him the player that deserves to win it despite Lewandowski destroying goal records.... he won the treble in 2020 for goodness sake and shattered records... he equaled Ronaldos 3 highest goals in a champions league season 15 goals... y pretend that he deserves to win but still went ahead to vote for someone else.... u guys should be intelligent for once and stop acting like zombies

Besides, I dont count 3rd place that carries 1 point a vote... its a mockery.... better not to vote the person in the first place sef ...
Pls next time put some punctuation to your nonsense so one can make the slightest meaning out of your crap post.

The problem you have is the limitations in thinking out of the box and putting on your thinking cap.
You really need deep thinking grin

Your myopia is at an astronomical level.

In any voting system there is no law that compels anybody to vote for whom he thinks deserves it.
It's a contest between A and B.

A might agree that B deserves it but A will not vote for B if that will limit his chances of winning.

It's very obvious that Messi thought that Lewy deserved the award in 2020 but he did not vote for Lewy because voting for Lewy would limit his own chances of winning it.

It's natural. Man is a competitive animal.

For instancein 2011, no one could deny that Messi deserved to win Ballon dor, even Ronaldo himself knew that Messi deserved it.

But what happened? A lot of people still voted for other people asides Messi.

Are you telling me they didn't know that Messi deserved the award?

How is this difficult to understand?
grin

So daft!

If Ronaldo doesn't like you he tells you to your face grin

And how are you supposed to know this? You must be a memberof his familyor his PA grin

Clown!

The only thing we know about Ronaldo is that he's an attention seeking, selfish, tantrum throwing egomaniac who would rather that his team loses and he scores rather than for his team to win.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by Kingcalls: 8:56am On Jan 19, 2022
tesppidd:
Pls next time put some punctuation to your nonsense so one can make the slightest meaning out of your crap post.

The problem you have is the limitations in thinking out of the box and putting on your thinking cap.
You really need deep thinking grin

Your myopia is at an astronomical level.

In any voting system there is no law that compels anybody to vote for whom he thinks deserves it.
It's a contest between A and B.

A might agree that B deserves it but A will not vote for B if that will limit his chances of winning.

It's very obvious that Messi thought that Lewy deserved the award in 2020 but he did not vote for Lewy because voting for Lewy would limit his own chances of winning it.

It's natural. Man is a competitive animal.

For instancein 2011, no one could deny that Messi deserved to win Ballon dor, even Ronaldo himself knew that Messi deserved it.

But what happened? A lot of people still voted for other people asides Messi.

Are you telling me they didn't know that Messi deserved the award?

How is this difficult to understand?
grin

So daft!

If Ronaldo doesn't like you he tells you to your face grin

And how are you supposed to know this? You must be a memberof his familyor his PA grin

Clown!

The only thing we know about Ronaldo is that he's an attention seeking, selfish, tantrum throwing egomaniac who would rather that his team loses and he scores rather than for his team to win.
grin

U use one mouth to say Ronaldo never voted for Messi cos he is selfish and u use the same mouth to defend y the fraud dwarf dint vote for Lewandowski ... u are just as fraudulent as the dwarf fraud ...minds alike move and think alike.... it simply shows Messi fans are dubious in nature...

Ronaldo will tell u to ur face that he is the best and no one deserves to be better than him...but ur fraud will pretend like he is not interested, but will end up doing what he does best...to deceive and manipulate

4 Likes

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 19, 2022
NamelessOGBENI:

Wetin be that, OG?
Boss, na voting we they talking about ooo but my bosses under me down turn am to debate and argument about who is beta than d other na lewandowski-ronaldo fans na him day funny me pass if it were to b lewandowski vs ronaldo,,, messi fans to support lewandowski
Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by 2dominate: 9:12am On Jan 19, 2022
OfficialJayy:

Hey he said he deserved 2020 ballon d'or not 2021

1 Like

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by 2dominate: 9:14am On Jan 19, 2022
Even you yourself knows thatt their is a difference between 20 and 21
Kingcalls:

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by tesppidd: 9:15am On Jan 19, 2022
Kingcalls:

U use one mouth to say Ronaldo never voted for Messi cos he is selfish and u use the same mouth to defend y the fraud dwarf dint vote for Lewandowski ... u are just as fraudulent as the dwarf fraud ...minds alike move and think alike.... it simply shows Messi fans are dubious in nature...

Ronaldo will tell u to ur face that he is the best and no one deserves to be better than him...but ur fraud will pretend like he is not interested, but will end up doing what he does best...to deceive and manipulate
There is something called courtesy, diplomacy, and conduct..
If you're in a team sport you don't always open your mouth waaaaaaa all the time.

If you open your mouth waaaaaaaa and spit out all your bragado and egocentric tendencies then you become an idiot. Like Ronaldo, like you. grin

Quit already, you're making a fool of yourself.

Messi is no saint, but we've known Messi and Ronaldo for over 15 years now.

We've seen them on the pitch, in the media, and some of their private lives.

No matter how much you try to twist the narrative, majority know Messi as calm, diplomatic and a team player and know Ronaldo as selfish, boastful and egocentric.

You cannot change this narrative of 15 years because of a simple Ballon dor vote. Sorry. grin

For 15 years they've been in the spotlight.

Character can never be hidden.

I only brought in the issue about Ronaldo never voting for Messi because you fools are the one who have been going on and on and on about Messi not voting for Lewy.

Otherwise I have never spoken about it and it's not an issue, every major contender votes in a pattern to give an advantage to himself.

Both Messi and Ronaldo have done this all their career, for 15 years.

Messi didn't vote for Lewy, but that doesn't mean he didn't think Lewy deserved 2020.

Stop making a fuss.
Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by goodheart01: 9:31am On Jan 19, 2022
jikins:

Never said Ronaldo hasn't proved himself. That's why you will never see me call him a fraudster, like some low minded insecure people like yourself.

Lol you can't even spot what's an argument and what's a statement of fact. You havnt achieved anything to call someone's who works hard and has made a name for himself a fraud. Like I said get to working so people will talk about you.

If I pass you on the road fear won't let you approach. Not everyone that engage you is struggling like you. And you are the one on social media ranting like a hungry antelope about someone who doesn't care about your existence. Look at this thread how many posts have you made? How many have I made? That clearly shows how jobless you are. Your mate are out there making a name for themselves you are here ranting like a wall gecko calling a made man a fraud while you have nothing to your name.

So says a non-entitiy. Did u have to write such a long epistle to just to prove a point?? I couldn't waste my time reading long shit. Lol... So tell me how long did it take u to compose all that and who helped u?... It must have really pained u for u to write all that.... Lol
Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by Kingcalls: 9:33am On Jan 19, 2022
tesppidd:
There is something called courtesy, diplomacy, and conduct..
If you're in a team sport you don't always open your mouth waaaaaaa all the time.

If you open your mouth waaaaaaaa and spit out all your bragado and egocentric tendencies then you become an idiot. Like Ronaldo, like you. grin

Quit already, you're making a fool of yourself.

Messi is no saint, but we've known Messi and Ronaldo for over 15 years now.

We've seen them on the pitch, in the media, and some of their private lives.

No matter how much you try to twist the narrative, majority know Messi as calm, diplomatic and a team player and know Ronaldo as selfish, boastful and egocentric.

You cannot change this narrative of 15 years because of a simple Ballon dor vote. Sorry. grin

For 15 years they've been in the spotlight.

Character can never be hidden.

I only brought in the issue about Ronaldo never voting for Messi because you fools are the one who have been going on and on and on about Messi not voting for Lewy.

Otherwise I have never spoken about it and it's not an issue, every major contender votes in a pattern to give an advantage to himself.

Both Messi and Ronaldo have done this all their career, for 15 years.

Messi didn't vote for Lewy, but that doesn't mean he didn't think Lewy deserved 2020.

Stop making a fuss.

Its certain that u have a non functioning brain..... arguing with u will reduce my IQ.... u are naturally dull , its in u like peak milk ... no one can help u as I stated earlier... u are a looser.... enjoy ur deluded world

4 Likes

Re: The Best FIFA Awards: Revealed Who Ronaldo & Messi Voted For by tesppidd: 9:52am On Jan 19, 2022
Kingcalls:

Its certain that u have a non functioning brain..... arguing with u will reduce my IQ.... u are naturally dull , its in u like peak milk ... no one can help u as I stated earlier... u are a looser.... enjoy ur deluded world
grin

Have a nice day;

But feel free to hop in once in a while to have a quick glance below at the super midget you love to hate.
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 14th April 2019 / Manchester City Vs Liverpool (4 - 1) On 1st April 2023 / Manchester City Vs PSG UCL (2 - 1) On 24th November 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.