Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,672 members, 7,862,103 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:40 AM

Definition Of Masturbation, And Steps On How To Do It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Definition Of Masturbation, And Steps On How To Do It? (391 Views)

Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation / Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Definition Of Masturbation, And Steps On How To Do It? by Harmonydiva: 2:16pm On Jan 18, 2022
Masturbation is also called sexual pleasure. Individuals masturbate in different ways such as feeling or touching your body for sexual pleasure is different from older people. It determines the way you do it that will make your body feel good and in some people in that time if you see your soulmate that will give the best sexual romance you may fall in which is not good.

Some people may rub their penis in such a way that they will use their hand and rub it faster in such a way they will release sperm and feel a little bit better or may use their fingers to finger themselves near the clitoris, As you can see the sensitive organ that is positioned just above the opening of the vagina. Masturbation sometimes takes place in the orgasm; sometimes it doesn’t. if you have been in such before is normal okay don't worry about it if you need a question you are free to drop your question in a comment box click here to read more and ask your question and am here to reply you as soon as I see it feel free https://www.harmonydiva.com/

(1) (Reply)

Cheating? / How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Facts About Men You Don't Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.