Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,049 members, 7,859,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:25 PM

When He Asks You, "What Are You Bringing To The Table?" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When He Asks You, "What Are You Bringing To The Table?" (2470 Views)

Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number / When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When He Asks You, "What Are You Bringing To The Table?" by OAra: 10:59am On Jan 19, 2022
Datboredberry:
grin

Where's your sense of humour? grin

Most men have nothing to offer... The unemployment rate... Poverty... The average Nigerian man isn't as affluent as your ego would love you to believe... grin

...except that's the average woman mentality anywhere you go, including over here in Italy.

Forgive me but I think that an average Italian man has more to offer than an average Nigerian man if we go by your materialistic logic (since so far you only mentioned material things such as "The most I can gold-dig outta most of you is transport fare and urgent 2k..." ), yet our women behave literally in the same way.

50% of men between 25 and 34 own a (fully paid) home, over 75% of men between 35 and 44 own a (again, fully paid) home, the average income for the youth is 32 320$, yet this is not enough for women around here - the need to monkey branch is too strong.
Re: When He Asks You, "What Are You Bringing To The Table?" by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 19, 2022
OAra:

...except that's the average woman mentality anywhere you go, including over here in Italy.

Forgive me but I think that an average Italian man has more to offer than an average Nigerian man if we go by your materialistic logic (since so far you only mentioned material things such as "The most I can gold-dig outta most of you is transport fare and urgent 2k..." ), yet our women behave literally in the same way.

50% of men between 25 and 34 own a (fully paid) home, over 75% of men between 35 and 44 own a (again, fully paid) home, the average income for the youth is 32 320$, yet this is not enough for women around here - the need to monkey branch is too strong.
I can't relate... No one here can relate!!!

In Italy, the men offer something... The women are just opportunistic...

Here, the men offer nothing... The women offer nothing too... So it's irritating to hear Nigerian men complain... Like the women, they can only offer sex... grin
Re: When He Asks You, "What Are You Bringing To The Table?" by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 19, 2022
uthlaw:
But the problem is that, we are tired of the pussy because is too cheap like pure water...please you guys should try and bring something else to the table!
We ArE tIReD oF tHe PuSsY...

Are we in the same Nigeria? The desperation for sex that even pushes fathers to rape their daughters...

1 Like

Re: When He Asks You, "What Are You Bringing To The Table?" by franklingud(m): 11:38am On Jan 19, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pvssy no dey last na, bring something that can last longer..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When He Asks You, "What Are You Bringing To The Table?" by uthlaw: 11:38am On Jan 19, 2022
Datboredberry:
We ArE tIReD oF tHe PuSsY...

Are we in the same Nigeria? The desperation for sex that even pushes fathers to rape their daughters...
those fathers are SIMP...just make money,no matter how little it is...even the married ones will offer pussy for urgent 2k!
Re: When He Asks You, "What Are You Bringing To The Table?" by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 19, 2022
uthlaw:
those fathers are SIMP...just make money,no matter how little it is...even the married ones will offer pussy for urgent 2k!
Let's be realistic...

Women offer the pussy... Men are simps...

Apart from our beloved edpillers and Feminists... grin

For now though, the equation is very simple... 'Cash in hand, back on the ground'.. tongue

1 Like

Re: When He Asks You, "What Are You Bringing To The Table?" by uthlaw: 11:43am On Jan 19, 2022
Datboredberry:
Let's be realistic...

Women offer the pussy... Men are simps...

Apart from our beloved edpillers and Feminists... grin

For now though, the equation is very simple... 'Cash in hand, back on the ground'.. tongue
100% agree with you...as a man,you need to get more money to get more pussy!
Re: When He Asks You, "What Are You Bringing To The Table?" by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 19, 2022
franklingud:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pvssy no dey last na, bring something that can last longer..

grin

E dey last long enough tho... For house and car, if you play your cards right... grin grin
Re: When He Asks You, "What Are You Bringing To The Table?" by franklingud(m): 11:51am On Jan 19, 2022
Datboredberry:
grin

E dey last long enough tho... For house and car, if you play your cards right... grin grin
No arguments here...

One day pvssy go stretch and worn out.

Re: When He Asks You, "What Are You Bringing To The Table?" by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 19, 2022
franklingud:

No arguments here...

One day pvssy go stretch and worn out.

It's Ignorance to think a woman needs more than five years to do this sh**... grin

Suck the nigga dry then pass him on to a sista...

Like I stated earlier, if you play your cards right
Re: When He Asks You, "What Are You Bringing To The Table?" by sultaan(m): 12:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
No its a cultural decay where relationships have been monetized and has lost it primary function in the society
Re: When He Asks You, "What Are You Bringing To The Table?" by franklingud(m): 1:20pm On Jan 19, 2022
Datboredberry:
It's Ignorance to think a woman needs more than five years to do this sh**... grin

Suck the nigga dry then pass him on to a sista...

Like I stated earlier, if you play your cards right
The card is ready, yeah?

I am game too.

Let the game begin!

Iwualafranklin3@gmail.com
Re: When He Asks You, "What Are You Bringing To The Table?" by Spy360(m): 1:30pm On Jan 19, 2022
doggedfighter:
My good ol' pus.sy grin
I will bang it then...

...and clean mouth. grin tongue
Re: When He Asks You, "What Are You Bringing To The Table?" by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
franklingud:

The card is ready, yeah?

I am game too.

Let the game begin!

Iwualafranklin3@gmail.com

Bullshit!!!!!!

People like me don't believe in certain things...... what sort of rada rada is this??

She wanna suck which...goddamn motherfucking parcel of twists and turns...dry...?....gold digging what....bitch??

If I truly love you....male or female.... just because you're a human being.. and I give you something... that's one thing....if it gets to sexual attraction because you're a female, you will be forced to reject my money if you're not attracted to me no matter your situation or the size of the money when I make you understand even with words .....it would seem like I'm about to enter your pussy without touching you.... it's psychology...... the creative use of words ..by writing or speech....

The rest be set ablaze..... I'm Hell...Victorinho.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Can’t I Order On Aliexpress? / Married But Miss Being Single, Let's Meet Here / Sex And Spirituality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.