Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

"Honey, I Don't Have A Penis" - Husband Reveals Dark Cret To Wife After Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Honey, I Don't Have A Penis" - Husband Reveals Dark Cret To Wife After Wedding (3676 Views)

Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding / Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party / “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Honey, I Don't Have A Penis" - Husband Reveals Dark Cret To Wife After Wedding by Uptownerd: 10:38pm On Jan 18, 2022
What do you think?

Re: "Honey, I Don't Have A Penis" - Husband Reveals Dark Cret To Wife After Wedding by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 18, 2022
gringrin you'll manufacture artificial preeq by fire by force. Reason i kick against no sex before marriage

4 Likes

Re: "Honey, I Don't Have A Penis" - Husband Reveals Dark Cret To Wife After Wedding by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:15am On Jan 19, 2022
(if i was a woman) that would be an automatic send off na.... aka divorce asap!

[img]https://c./wCLwKksb2LcAAAAd/heiitse-cfc.gif[/img]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Honey, I Don't Have A Penis" - Husband Reveals Dark Cret To Wife After Wedding by Geniuelander: 2:25am On Jan 19, 2022
angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: "Honey, I Don't Have A Penis" - Husband Reveals Dark Cret To Wife After Wedding by LordIsaac(m): 6:23am On Jan 19, 2022
By the Act sef, such a marriage is not legal. Because women cannot do without it too. Yet, foolish men pay for it.

2 Likes

Re: "Honey, I Don't Have A Penis" - Husband Reveals Dark Cret To Wife After Wedding by ruggedboych: 6:42am On Jan 19, 2022
Marriage is for better or worse, sex no be food, if na good woman, she gonna stay and keep the secret and use IVF to have children, after all we have sisters and REV fathers in Catholics church who don't give a damn about six. Sex is overrated

1 Like

Re: "Honey, I Don't Have A Penis" - Husband Reveals Dark Cret To Wife After Wedding by FightToDeath: 6:57am On Jan 19, 2022
ruggedboych:
Marriage is for better or worse, sex no be food, if na good woman, she gonna stay and keep the secret and use IVF to have children, after all we have sisters and REV fathers in Catholics church who don't give a damn about six. Sex is overrated
shut up dead man walking

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Honey, I Don't Have A Penis" - Husband Reveals Dark Cret To Wife After Wedding by Sonnobax15(m): 7:01am On Jan 19, 2022
grin
Ok
Re: "Honey, I Don't Have A Penis" - Husband Reveals Dark Cret To Wife After Wedding by Boogyman557: 7:24am On Jan 19, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

Which KIND matterz b dis NOW

WTF MAN
Re: "Honey, I Don't Have A Penis" - Husband Reveals Dark Cret To Wife After Wedding by Totiemide: 8:44am On Jan 19, 2022
What are you saying? If na you wetin you go do... You dey talk about good woman. What if she told you she doesn't have a VG won't you cheat on her. For this one sex is not overrated at at
ruggedboych:

Even if there won't be sex before marriage at least the guy should have told her instead of waiting till wedding night. But my question is... Shey the guy cannot do or father a child?

1 Like

Re: "Honey, I Don't Have A Penis" - Husband Reveals Dark Cret To Wife After Wedding by ruggedboych: 9:19am On Jan 19, 2022
Totiemide:
What are you saying? If na you wetin you go do... You dey talk about good woman. What if she told you she doesn't have a VG won't you cheat on her. For this one sex is not overrated at at

Even if there won't be sex before marriage at least the guy should have told her instead of waiting till wedding night. But my question is... Shey the guy cannot do or father a child?

He wants someone in his life, they can kiss and romance and do there stuffs in bed, I can't give you bed lecture here nah cheesy grin
Re: "Honey, I Don't Have A Penis" - Husband Reveals Dark Cret To Wife After Wedding by yuping(m): 9:50am On Jan 19, 2022
undecided get out
Re: "Honey, I Don't Have A Penis" - Husband Reveals Dark Cret To Wife After Wedding by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:01am On Jan 19, 2022
ruggedboych:
Well you can do that when you get married son.. undecided
Incase you don't know sex is one of the thing that drive a healthy marriage..as a matter of fact both sides have to be sexually satisfied if not cheating comes in..
You are still the same person who's gonna blame the woman if she goes outside to soothe her sexual urge..
So you expect me to stay with a d**kless wannabe redpiller? grin grin wink undecided
Re: "Honey, I Don't Have A Penis" - Husband Reveals Dark Cret To Wife After Wedding by ObamaMessi: 10:33am On Jan 19, 2022
FightToDeath:
shut up dead man walking
Shut up mad man
Re: "Honey, I Don't Have A Penis" - Husband Reveals Dark Cret To Wife After Wedding by ObamaMessi: 10:35am On Jan 19, 2022
FightToDeath:
shut up dead man walking
Shut up madman.I must see to it that I bring an end to you in this forum.
Re: "Honey, I Don't Have A Penis" - Husband Reveals Dark Cret To Wife After Wedding by ruggedboych: 12:15pm On Jan 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Well you can do that when you get married son.. undecided
Incase you don't know sex is one of the thing that drive a healthy marriage..as a matter of fact both sides have to be sexually satisfied if not cheating comes in..
You are still the same person who's gonna blame the woman if she goes outside to soothe her sexual urge..
So you expect me to stay with a d**kless wannabe redpiller? grin grin wink undecided
unfortunately for you I am not getting married to any lady. Baby mama have been working for me cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: "Honey, I Don't Have A Penis" - Husband Reveals Dark Cret To Wife After Wedding by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:17pm On Jan 19, 2022
ruggedboych:
unfortunately for you I am not getting married to any lady. Baby mama have been working for me cheesy grin
Then why did you have sex with her if sex is overated son? shocked undecided
Re: "Honey, I Don't Have A Penis" - Husband Reveals Dark Cret To Wife After Wedding by ruggedboych: 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Then why did you have sex with her if sex is overated son? shocked undecided

Alaye i no say I don't like sex entirely, we are not supposed to get married because of sexual satisfaction, rather bound with a companion who's gonna help you grow in finance and otherwise, if marriage is all about sex, I doubt anyone would be interested when olosho plenty to satisfy you although with your protection cheesy grin
Re: "Honey, I Don't Have A Penis" - Husband Reveals Dark Cret To Wife After Wedding by fourboys: 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2022
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: "Honey, I Don't Have A Penis" - Husband Reveals Dark Cret To Wife After Wedding by Opeyemiextra(f): 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2022
You say?
Well done
Re: "Honey, I Don't Have A Penis" - Husband Reveals Dark Cret To Wife After Wedding by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:08pm On Jan 19, 2022
ruggedboych:

Alaye i no say I don't like sex entirely, we are not supposed to get married because of sexual satisfaction, rather bound with a companion who's gonna help you grow in finance and otherwise, if marriage is all about sex, I doubt anyone would be interested when olosho plenty to satisfy you although with your protection cheesy grin
Look up your first comment saying sex ain't food and I responded saying it is important for a healthy relationship/marriage...

You don't expect one to be in a marriage without a great sexual life...how do you expect them to satisfy themself sexually?

If you say sex is overrated then you don't need baby mamas or birth any kids. undecided undecided
Re: "Honey, I Don't Have A Penis" - Husband Reveals Dark Cret To Wife After Wedding by Totiemide: 6:59pm On Jan 19, 2022
That one sef dey.... But still the guy F up big time... Truly story that touch the heart
ruggedboych:

He wants someone in his life, they can kiss and romance and do there stuffs in bed, I can't give you bed lecture here nah cheesy grin

Seems you be expert for bed lectures tongue
Re: "Honey, I Don't Have A Penis" - Husband Reveals Dark Cret To Wife After Wedding by ruggedboych: 9:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
SatanicLunatic:
the guy u are quoting is a 2inch impotent bastard. I mean ruggedboych is a gay button. Meaning in the homosexual community na him yansh them dey Bleep , same with obamamessi

She male talking, you're crazy
Re: "Honey, I Don't Have A Penis" - Husband Reveals Dark Cret To Wife After Wedding by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:38pm On Jan 19, 2022
ruggedboych:

you see, the above is exactly what is ruining a lot of people out there....the MISPLACED EGO of deluded men. see as this poster says they should keep it a "secret" and pretend to the whole world that this man is fertile by having children through IVF, lol!

[img]https://c./oWxtyv0_WNQAAAAM/funny-eyeroll.gif[/img]
Re: "Honey, I Don't Have A Penis" - Husband Reveals Dark Cret To Wife After Wedding by ruggedboych: 7:43am On Jan 20, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

you see, the above is exactly what is ruining a lot of people out there....the MISPLACED EGO of deluded men. see as this poster says they should keep it a "secret" and pretend to the whole world that this man is fertile by having children through IVF, lol!

[img]https://c./oWxtyv0_WNQAAAAM/funny-eyeroll.gif[/img]

What are you even talking about, madam don't quote me and talk trash

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Olosho Meaning Please? / Girls Around Atan, Owode, Sango, Toll Gate, Abule Egba (come In) / How Ladies Unintentionally Destroy Guys - Testimony From A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.