Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government (27816 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: FG Ignores UN, Refuses To Reply Requests On Deportation / Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React / Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:22am On Jan 19, 2022
Ct
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by Born2Breed(f): 9:24am On Jan 19, 2022
Lol!!! These people eh. First was Kemi Olulonyo,then Nnamdo Kanu now Adeyinka grandpikin.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by PHIPEX(m): 9:26am On Jan 19, 2022
I always see him as someone with a mental problem just like the other Kemi.

3 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by Ofadaman(m): 9:26am On Jan 19, 2022
You left your own country to another man's country, and the country gave you the resources you need to become better something your own country could not give you, the next thing you do is turn around to bite the finger that fed you. if you believe england is supporting evil to Yoruba nation then why stay in England why not return to yourba nation and join forces with Ighoho..

Such a coward.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by GeneralOjukwu: 9:26am On Jan 19, 2022
NimrodEndOfDays:
They Are Cowards grin

Eyah. Ojukwu and Kanu who wore skirts of their wives and ran after chestbeating are brave.

God forbid that kind of "bravery"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by Lovenorth: 9:27am On Jan 19, 2022
The boy like to come home and form big boy on Nigerian money thinking Tinubu would be a cashing machine to touts
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by Sterope(f): 9:27am On Jan 19, 2022
They should put him in the same cell as Kanu. They can form brothers in bigotry and hate association.

3 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by hmohammed(m): 9:27am On Jan 19, 2022
ariesbull:
ADEYINKA GRANDSON CRIES OUT FOR HELP OVER DEPORTATION PLAN BY BRITISH GOVERNMENT

The plan of the government of England to jail me three to six years and then deport me to Nigeria for using my YouTube videos to highlight the suppression and subjugation of the Yoruba people in Nigeria by the Ibo and Fulani with the support of the government in England is within their rights.

What the government of England does not have a right over are my children, who were born before and after my marriage to their mother under the Yoruba Customary Law and the Nigeria Marriage Act.

As I did not marry their mother under the English Law, both the Yoruba Customary Law and the Nigeria Marriage Act give me the full custody of the Children as their Father. I shall therefore voluntarily return to Nigeria with my children if Tinubu is elected the President of Nigeria.

My conviction after a prolong and careful investigation by our legal team is totally unfair and unjust. We will appeal and be vindicated.

ADEYINKA GRANDSOB

Currently on remand in a London Prison.

https://www.facebook.com/108314194902416/posts/145167497883752/

What rubbish is this one saying. Nigerians are technically insane
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 19, 2022
Kalapizim:
What's his problem?

Shouldn't he be happy to come liberate his Yoruba people here in Nigeria.

One by one Dem go hear am. grin
Absolutely! True! for some reason he is afraid of returning to his so called land and his people. grin

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by Myexdisturbs: 9:29am On Jan 19, 2022
This is what awaited kanu
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by Arisenews2: 9:29am On Jan 19, 2022
Who is he please?
Meanwhile, Watch the interesting story of Nigeria's most notorious and most wanted criminal, Lawrence Nomanyakpon Anini Aka The Law. Who terrorized old Bendel state in the early 1980s, See how he met his waterloo and his eventual execution. Watch everything below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnC-wBHX82M
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:30am On Jan 19, 2022
CaptainAyub:
Lol.
His ppl have abandoned him just like they abandoned Igboho

Thats you have to respect the igbo tribe and the south south, if south west get mind like both regions, north for don hear am.

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:30am On Jan 19, 2022
ariesbull:
ADEYINKA GRANDSON CRIES OUT FOR HELP OVER DEPORTATION PLAN BY BRITISH GOVERNMENT

The plan of the government of England to jail me three to six years and then deport me to Nigeria for using my YouTube videos to highlight the suppression and subjugation of the Yoruba people in Nigeria by the Ibo and Fulani with the support of the government in England is within their rights.

What the government of England does not have a right over are my children, who were born before and after my marriage to their mother under the Yoruba Customary Law and the Nigeria Marriage Act.

As I did not marry their mother under the English Law, both the Yoruba Customary Law and the Nigeria Marriage Act give me the full custody of the Children as their Father. I shall therefore voluntarily return to Nigeria with my children if Tinubu is elected the President of Nigeria.

My conviction after a prolong and careful investigation by our legal team is totally unfair and unjust. We will appeal and be vindicated.

ADEYINKA GRANDSOB

Currently on remand in a London Prison.

https://www.facebook.com/108314194902416/posts/145167497883752/

if Tinubu is elected the President of Nigeria.

is this people (yorubas) serious?

are they not tried of suffering in this country?

4 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by Conrod: 9:31am On Jan 19, 2022
And what if tinubu is not elected or giving the "abiola treatment"??....just asking .

3 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by eldoradoxx: 9:31am On Jan 19, 2022
Adeyinka come back. IPOB criminals are waiting for you, they are even more vicious than you think.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by jrusky(m): 9:35am On Jan 19, 2022
Trust Britain at your own peril same they did to Kanu and claimed not aware so bro better you quickly run away from UK if you have British passport but if you are just on 2 years or 5 years residency card then you are in for a long ride.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by Lightened: 9:35am On Jan 19, 2022
Come back to your father's land, abi na by force?
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by moyewa25(m): 9:35am On Jan 19, 2022
Lol
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by Davo2080: 9:39am On Jan 19, 2022
We need him back home ASAP,He has many debts to pay,I mean he has a lot of unfinished work especially here in Lagos. All we ask from the British Govt,let us know time and day on time.we will be there to welcome him en- masse. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by BigYash: 9:41am On Jan 19, 2022
He never know say White people love to see black man suffer and also to see Africa sinkgrin That's why I dey pity those when dey drink poison wen say na vaccine.. I hope you guys survives the next two variants ahead.. Nature already vaccinated us,but una prefer to become lab rats. Blessings to those who refused to fall for the scam..

3 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by IPIGSRMUMU: 9:42am On Jan 19, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Shouldn't he be happy to be home so to deal with igbos mercilessly back in Yoruba land. Idiot.

He's afraid of coming home so that his head won't be harvested.

Why is Namdiot coward Cownu not happy to be back in Nigerian monkey cage? He should be happy na, coming to liberate the cannibal Mkpuru mirri addicts.

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by SunmibareARC: 9:49am On Jan 19, 2022
Kalapizim:
What's his problem?

Shouldn't he be happy to come liberate his Yoruba people here in Nigeria.

One by one Dem go hear am. grin

Kindly note that I, my family, friends, and the people I know are not part of his agitation. I really don't know what is wrong with this set of attention-seeking bigots that believe they speak for everyone (awon set igboho & co). My opinion on what I want should be gathered through a referendum (I don't even know you, so why should I put my faith in you). Oga, face your music alone!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by jrjfjfj: 9:50am On Jan 19, 2022
Adeyinka Grandson, the nightmare of the English,igbos and fulanis ,the Yoruba Conservative Nationalist,The true liberator of the Yoruba race.
God bless you,Prime minister Adeyinka Grandson.

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by SunmibareARC: 9:54am On Jan 19, 2022
headSmasher:
The same way you abandon Kanu, why don't you break him out the prison, but unfortunately you don't know igboho is on exile in Benin Republic, that was the agreement Obasanjo had with the president.

Keep dreaming
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by saintrow1: 10:10am On Jan 19, 2022
Davo2080:
We need him back home ASAP,He has many debts to pay,I mean he has a lot of unfinished work especially here in Lagos. All we ask from the British Govt,let us know time and day on time.we will be there to welcome him en- masse. grin grin

Do not think of attacking him because he is not alone. The yoruba conservative have grown and they will retaliate on ibos in lagos and other part of yorubaland. The British will be making a big mistake sending him to Nigeria because he will influence so many yorubas. When this man started he didn't get that much publicity until the uk government arrested him and made him popular. Moreover, the British as no right to arrest him because the cia already knows him as a good person, he was not only any list of wrong doing. He as a link with the cia. His books are all over Amazon. People have the right to freedom of expression. If someone hate you, you have every right to hate that person back. So as a fellow yoruba man I see no wrong doing here. The man served the interest of yorubas. Anyone that defend the interest of yoruba is a hero, I don't care how you do it. It is better to defend than to betray.
May good bless him and his children.
I have said it that we the new generation of yorubas must change yorubas mentality. We yorubas are just too nice and tolerant. What other tribes do in yorubaland will never be allowed in other part of Nigeria. Just imagine if abia is lagos, do you think igbos will allow yoruba to live and flourish there. It is high time we become selfish and put ourselves first.
Any time I go to Nigeria, I only do business with my fellow yorubas. I only buy from yorubas. I don't care if I have to pay more, my money must go to my fellow yorubas. Even my company, I only employ yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by Neddstark: 10:21am On Jan 19, 2022
CaptainAyub:
Lol.

His people were never for his stupid hate-fueled ideas.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by Franking: 10:26am On Jan 19, 2022
Which one is government of England?
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by Nicenixon: 10:30am On Jan 19, 2022
Philistine:
The more reason I insist that majority of this so called freedom fighters are dumb and dimwit. Kanu, igboho and this idiot called Adeyinka. Imagine saying he will return to Nigeria if Tinubu becomes the president, the same Adeyinka that has insulted both Fulanis and igbos, yet he expects Fulani and igbos to support the presidential ambition of his demigod. Some people are plainly dumb.
I wonder o
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by lozanni(m): 10:38am On Jan 19, 2022
So this guy does not have a Pali to make legal his stay in the UK and yet he was showing himself everywhere. He just used his own hands to buy trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by proxillin(m): 11:05am On Jan 19, 2022
CaptainAyub:
Lol.

he was attacking sunday igboho and yoruba nation...he is having a taste of his own poison...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pope: Catholics Slam Lalong, Demand Apology / Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State / Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.