Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government (27813 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: FG Ignores UN, Refuses To Reply Requests On Deportation / Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React / Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by kponkedenge(m): 4:39pm On Jan 19, 2022
Philistine:

You are a shameless hypocrite. Where were you when kanu was abusing Yorubas and calling for genocide. The video and audio is all over the internet, kanu abused and insulted both Fulanis and Yorubas for no tangible reason. British police did nothing about Kanu Yorubas did not report him to the relevant authorities, unlike igbos who immediately reported Adeyinka.

And the insult you guys have given him back is x100 of what he did, even though it's been years since he ever did one of those videos again.

Adeyinka, on the other hand has been constantly spewing not just hate, but genocidal statements concurrently against the Igbos, this is the first time I'm seeing him talking like a human being, all because he's in prison. If he wasn't, he'd still be sounding like the animal he is.

Don't sweat it, he will serve his 6 year jail term for the terrorism charges and be deported back to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by Philistine(m): 4:41pm On Jan 19, 2022
kponkedenge:

Nothing will happen to him. Mr hate. I wonder why the guy gives you and your likes sleepless nights, he's not even fighting for or against you people so why the keen interest in him? The level of hate and bitterness in your hearts is just mind blowing.
You are a very bitter and irrational person. Where you blind or deaf when Kanu just started abusing and calling for genocide of Yorubas without any provocation. I detest arguing with bigots and unreasonable creatures like you.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by Philistine(m): 4:43pm On Jan 19, 2022
kponkedenge:

And the insult you guys have given him back is x100 of what he did, even though it's been years since he ever did one of those videos again.

Adeyinka, on the other hand has been constantly spewing not just hate, but genocidal statements concurrently against the Igbos, this is the first time I'm seeing him talking like a human being, all because he's in prison. If he wasn't, he'd still be sounding like the animal he is.

Don't sweat it, he will serve his 6 year jail term for the terrorism charges and be deported back to Nigeria.
You are a mentally slow creature. Who started the insult and call of genocide? Was it not Kanu? Next time do not start what you cannot finish.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by Philistine(m): 4:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
kponkedenge:

Yes, Adeyinka will spend 6years in British jail which is more comfortable than what most of you have in Nigeria, But Kanu is in a far worse condition. He will spend more than 6yrs in Nigerian jail. Which is worse of the two? This is the beginning of Kanu's travails, he will rot in the 'Zoo' dungeon. Adieu

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by louqas: 4:54pm On Jan 19, 2022
00FFT00:

That didn't take long did it?.

Relax bro, Ogundele cannot steal us dry jor. He needs to settle with that dude he cheated out of pockets though, lest his dirty undies will be further laundered in full glare.

As for Aso rock, that's DOA for him.

Period!.
grin grin grin

No chance for that Cameroonian in Aso rock.....name change na normal thing now....afterall Mohamed and Muhamadu is used interchangeably....abeg leave story
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by Buliwyf: 4:55pm On Jan 19, 2022
saintrow1:

I have nothing to cry about. You are just sad, my comment must have hurt you really bad, so pls visit the hospital and get some treatment. I have a business and I can always express my self on my free time. Anyone in Nigeria can marry and do business with anyone that they like, the fact remains that we are not one and we will never be one. I will always support and defend my fellow yorubas any day any time and dam the consequence. The cia confirm to the British government that the guy is not a terrorist nor spread hate speech so therefore he should be released but they refused to let him go. I was in this same country when kanu was here in England preaching hate against yorubas and igbo people were cheering him.

I hope I didn't add to your pain. You can now f**k off now.

More dumb senseless comments again. Your brain is obviously not working well. Enough with the boasting. Please show us where the CIA confirmed anything about Adeyinka Grandson to the UK. This mumu thinks we are all brain-dead like him. Why will I be crying about a foolish claim you made that anyone can confirm is a lie anytime? Mumu and CIA. grin

I don't care whether Nigeria is one or not. I am always happy to see you idiotic imbeciles who preach hate in pain. Whether you are IPOB or Adeyinka follower. It is always useless idiots that have energy for such. So your role model is in jail in the UK. If you don't like it you can tell your fake CIA to break him out. Monkey cheesy.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by chris51(f): 4:57pm On Jan 19, 2022
My annoyance with these so called freedom fighters is that they live outside Nigeria to cause problem in Nigeria.

Why is he afraid to come back to Nigeria?

Gani Fawehinmi of blessed memory, fought different governments gallantly without running away.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by louqas: 5:05pm On Jan 19, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
[s]I would have ignored you seeing that you lack intellectual capacity and exposure but there's a nonsense assertion I don't want you to take into the market place before people tie you up...

- I stand by my description of Yinka, whether you like or accept it or not is not my business.

- There are other tribes outside Yoruba and Igbo in the South of Nigeria, if you had agreed to travel outside your comfort zone a bit, you would have noticed it. In this case, I'm an Ijaw man from Bayelsa. We're not Igbo by any stretch of your imagination neither do we speak the language so don't ever think that any southerner who isn't Yoruba is automatically "Omo Igbo"

- I am not bound to any political party or structure the way you people are especially in the SW so who I decide to support shouldn't scratch the akamu between your ears, I have openly campaigned for Osinbajo against 2023 so if E pain you then do the needful

- You have made up your mind to support Tinubu's ambition, good and proper while I on the other hand can not support a Tinubu candidacy come 2023 which my is my right guaranteed by the Constitution as amended. Your work as a political jobber is to win the votes of the electorate for your principal, these veiled threats and insults will not work on me. Just use your head next time[/s]

Who cares
Hypocrite
You refuse to call out NK when he was spewing hate and inciting violence but quick to jump at Grandson for saying less..
This is a democracy dude.....theres freedom of choice....the same right you have not to believe in a candidate i believe in is the same right i have to believe in that candidate......and you have no right to castigate me for my choice
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 5:16pm On Jan 19, 2022
louqas:

[s]Who cares
Hypocrite
You refuse to call out NK when he was spewing hate and inciting violence but quick to jump at Grandson for saying less..
This is a democracy dude.....theres freedom of choice....the same right you have not to believe in a candidate i believe in is the same right i have to believe in that candidate......and you have no right to castigate me for my choice[/s]
I enjoy the way you managed to contradict yourself while pretending to be intelligent (which you'll never be)
You for example can't swear by Sango or any other deity you worship that I've never called out Nnamdi Kanu because I have on multiple occasions and also if you had half a brain cell, you would have noticed I acknowledged your right to support Tinubu so which one is still this nonsense you typed. Stop doing drugs like ice if that's what is disturbing you, it makes you sound silly and I won't reply you again till you say something intelligent. Have a nice day sir
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by Hiq0: 5:21pm On Jan 19, 2022
Really
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 5:21pm On Jan 19, 2022
kponkedenge:

I thought I was the only one who noticed his improved level of sanity. If that guy had the type of finances Kanu had, we would be talking about a completely different thing today

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by saintrow1: 5:25pm On Jan 19, 2022
Buliwyf:

More dumb senseless comments again. Your brain is obviously not working well. Enough with the boasting. Please show us where the CIA confirmed anything about Adeyinka Grandson to the UK. This mumu thinks we are all brain-dead like him. Why will I be crying about a foolish claim you made that anyone can confirm is a lie anytime? Mumu and CIA. grin

I don't care whether Nigeria is one or not. I am always happy to see you idiotic imbeciles who preach hate in pain. Whether you are IPOB or Adeyinka follower. It is always useless idiots that have energy for such. So your role model is in jail in the UK. If you don't like it you can tell your fake CIA to break him out. Monkey cheesy.

Listen fool, I know that my comment seriously hurt you, if you think what I said was sensless you will just read and move on but you keep coming back to me like a slang. you are badly hurt so pls go and take some pills or visit the nearest clinic.
I can never be in pain. I have every right to express myself. Something that people like you that suffers from down syndrome do not understand. I have said it that the man did nothing wrong and the cia confirmed it.
Every secret agencies across the globe is connected to the cia. Why will a man be accused of hate when he didn't say anything wrong to the British people. He is a Nigeria so he as every right to say anything about Nigeria.
Alot of British Muslims from asian background are known terrorist in the uk who have openly said they will impose sharia law in the uk. They said they will turn the UK to a Muslim country like turkey but the British government did not arrest them or jail them.
They were quick to arrest adeyinka because he was exposing British dirty deals in Nigeria and protecting the north. They know who is who. If you are not sure go and do your own research. Not everyone that goes to jail goes in for wrong doings.
Mandela was once in jail. He left as a hero, because he stood for his people doesn't make him a hater. Adeyinka is a role model because he stood and defended his people.
It's better to be a monkey than to be a rat that you are. Atleast people don't hate monkeys, they hate rats and poison them. Pls feel free to come back again and reply. I'm here for you. Bastard

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by louqas: 5:27pm On Jan 19, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
I enjoy the way you managed to contradict yourself while pretending to be intelligent (which you'll never be)
You for example can't swear by Sango or any other deity you worship that I've never called out Nnamdi Kanu because I have on multiple occasions and also if you had half a brain cell, you would have noticed I acknowledged your right to support Tinubu so which one is still this nonsense you typed. Stop doing drugs like ice if that's what is disturbing you, it makes you sound silly and I won't reply you again till you say something intelligent. Have a nice day sir

Dull anti BMC erat forming intelligent fellow....you live all your life hating Buhari so what good thoughts come out of your brains but gibberish that ends up meaning Notting......
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by Buliwyf: 5:49pm On Jan 19, 2022
saintrow1:

Listen fool, I know that my comment seriously hurt you, if you think what I said was sensless you will just read and move on but you keep coming back to me like a slang. you are badly hurt so pls go and take some pills or visit the nearest clinic.
I can never be in pain. I have every right to express myself. Something that people like you that suffers from down syndrome do not understand. I have said it that the man did nothing wrong and the cia confirmed it.
Every secret agencies across the globe is connected to the cia. Why will a man be accused of hate when he didn't say anything wrong to the British people. He is a Nigeria so he as every right to say anything about Nigeria.
Alot of British Muslims from asian background are known terrorist in the uk who have openly said they will impose sharia law in the uk. They said they will turn the UK to a Muslim country like turkey but the British government did not arrest them or jail them.
They were quick to arrest adeyinka because he was exposing British dirty deals in Nigeria and protecting the north. They know who is who. If you are not sure go and do your own research. Not everyone that goes to jail goes in for wrong doings.
Mandela was once in jail. He left as a hero, because he stood for his people doesn't make him a hater. Adeyinka is a role model because he stood and defended his people.
It's better to be a monkey than to be a rat that you are. Atleast people don't hate monkeys, they hate rats and poison them. Pls feel free to come back again and reply. I'm here for you. Bastard

More long text of nonsense. This is why I keep saying you hatemongers are dumb. The same thing IPOB was saying about Nnamdi Kanu and comparing him to Mandela. You animals and your leaders can never measure up to Mandela.

Mandela was not hiding in another country and crying that they want to deport him. Boastful idiots with no balls. Look at the calliber of subhumans that are freedom fighters these days. Very dim-witted fellows. cheesy

Show us where the CIA confirmed it na. Are you the only person that CIA briefed? He has now left the matter and is spouting drivel about Muslims and British history. What is my business with that? Show us the CIA confirmation mugu. grin

They just come online to boast and boast with no proof or substance. Useless scallywags. Now I know why people like Nnamdi Kanu and Adeyinka Grandson has followers. There is a big pool of failed delusional rejects to recruit from. This imp is a perfect example.

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by Christistruth00: 5:50pm On Jan 19, 2022
What is Adeyinka Grandsons problem

Didn’t UK Yorubas ask him to shut up many times and he replied them with viscous insults ?

Or do we need to post the insults and names he called them apart from calling them Bastards

and Eru Fulani ?
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by Christistruth00: 5:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
kponkedenge:

Would you like to listen to the Audio where Kanu promised to kill everything in the Zoo ?

Or is it the one where he ordered all Fulanis to be killed that you prefer to listen to ?

Start listening from 4 Minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI95DOvNb8Y

In this audio ,the IPOB terrorists leader Nnamdi kanu was giving orders to his violent IPOB terrorists followers on live Radio during endsars Protests.
The places he ordered them to burn down were burnt down by his followers acting on his order.

1hr 35Mins
Destroy every bridge and kill all Police

1hr 46 mins
burn down tinubu’s hotel

1 hr 42 min
Burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 39 min kanu orders IPOB to Kill Army Officers and manufacture Weapons

1hr 47 min tinubu must go down

1hr 52 min
kanu Confirmed information that Cele and Orile police Stations In lagos are on fire and Is delighted

Orders ipob to use green white green and blood as the Nigerian flag.

Tells ipob to target tinubu and Sanwo Olu and their Children

1 hr 56 min
block every road kill Sabotuers

2hr.00 min
Destroy everything holding the Economy of Nigeria. Burn all pipelines

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki [/b]Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min
[b] Burn down Every Federal Govt Building attack Police.

2hr 18 mins
Describes again how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs

2hr20min kanu asks where are the ipob People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

2 hr 22 min
ipob will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all tinubu’s nvestments should be destroyed

2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

2 hr 32 min kill any Governor that declares Curfew

2hr 56min
kanu says tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

3 hr 09 mins

burn everything tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks the war has started

Every Police Station must go down
destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery burn every Pastors Church that supports one Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by Philistine(m): 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
Adeyinka is not representing Yorubas, he will surely carry his cross alone. His hate speech is not welcomed in Yorubaland, if he was from the East, he would have been an instant celebrity for his hate speech against other tribes. We don't want madmen like Kanu in Yorubaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by jneutron4000: 6:42pm On Jan 19, 2022
Kalapizim:
What's his problem?

Shouldn't he be happy to come liberate his Yoruba people here in Nigeria.

One by one Dem go hear am. grin
of course he careless of coming back home, he just want his kids to come home with him.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by saintrow1: 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2022
Buliwyf:

More long text of nonsense. This is why I keep saying you hatemongers are dumb. The same thing IPOB was saying about Nnamdi Kanu and comparing him to Mandela. You animals and your leaders can never measure up to Mandela.

Mandela was not hiding in another country and crying that they want to deport him. Boastful idiots with no balls. Look at the calliber of subhumans that are freedom fighters these days. Very dim-witted fellows. cheesy

Show us where the CIA confirmed it na. Are you the only person that CIA briefed? He has now left the matter and is spouting drivel about Muslims and British history. What is my business with that? Show us the CIA confirmation mugu. grin

They just come online to boast and boast with no proof or substance. Useless scallywags. Now I know why people like Nnamdi Kanu and Adeyinka Grandson has followers. There is a big pool of failed delusional rejects to recruit from. This imp is a perfect example.

Lol look at this lunatic, keep coming, you will keep getting it fool. You are seriously carrying cia on your head its like you haven't heard cia before you are so desperate for evidence. Like cia will post it online. Mumu
Try to read and understand before you reply. Even if I provide the proof here you will still come and tell me us its fake. We know your type
By the way I have not left any matter I only gave you an example to show a low life like you how shady the British government are when dealing with things and also to let you know that not everyone that goes to prison goes in for any wrong doing. I don't need to follow him but I stand my ground as a fellow yoruba that the man did nothing wrong but a conspiracy against him.

feel free to reply back sumbag
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by Buliwyf: 7:35pm On Jan 19, 2022
saintrow1:

Lol look at this lunatic, keep coming, you will keep getting it fool. You are seriously carrying cia on your head its like you haven't heard cia before you are so desperate for evidence. Like cia will post it online. Mumu
Try to read and understand before you reply. Even if I provide the proof here you will still come and tell me us its fake. We know your type
By the way I have not left any matter I only gave you an example to show a low life like you how shady the British government are when dealing with things and also to let you know that not everyone that goes to prison goes in for any wrong doing. I don't need to follow him but I stand my ground as a fellow yoruba that the man did nothing wrong but a conspiracy against him.

feel free to reply back sumbag

Ogbeni Asiwin, show us the CIA proof. Nobody is asking you to start crying about British history here. You were boasting like you work for the CIA and know the proof. Show us or forever cry in shame. I have totally exposed you on this thread as a boastful nonentity lol. cheesy

Show the proof already at least others will believe you if I don't. We all know you are empty and like to cry when things don't go your way like your oga Adeyinka and Nnamdi Kanu is doing right now despite all their boasting. All the time you have spent writing long text would have been better used in showing the proof that CIA spoke to the UK about your crybaby oga.

Oya na. We are waiting for the proof or are you only just an empty fool? shocked
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by fluffybaby(f): 8:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
He sounded like a terrorist to me. Initiating hatred amongst tribes.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by saintrow1: 8:41pm On Jan 19, 2022
Buliwyf:

Ogbeni Asiwin, show us the CIA proof. Nobody is asking you to start crying about British history here. You were boasting like you work for the CIA and know the proof. Show us or forever cry in shame. I have totally exposed you on this thread as a boastful nonentity lol. cheesy

Show the proof already at least others will believe you if I don't. We all know you are empty and like to cry when things don't go your way like your oga Adeyinka and Nnamdi Kanu is doing right now despite all their boasting. All the time you have spent writing long text would have been better used in showing the proof that CIA spoke to the UK about your crybaby oga.

Oya na. We are waiting for the proof or are you only just an empty fool? shocked

Lol Mr proof waiter I didn't know that my comment hurt you so bad like this that you are so desperate to keep coming. If you need a proof pls get in touch with adeyinkas lawyer. I'm sure he will tell you.
You even stood low to start swearing in yoruba wow I must have really hurt your feelings ooo. You might need to book a session with a psychiatrist, you really need a urgent help. You have exposed nothing, you are just talking trash to make yourself feel good. If you have sense and you are really intelligent, your head will tell you that cia will not provide anything online regarding an innocent man.
His lawyer made it clear in court that the request from "mi6" if you know what that means, said that the cia couldn't confirm that adeyinka had any link with terror or hate speech. Meaning that the guy is clean and clear. So why will the cia give anything online as a proof on a man that as done nothing. The cia is not a fool like you now. Whether you like it or not we will always acknowledge adeyinka for standing up and defending the interest of yoruba.
And by the way you are really daft ooo. I don't think they brought you well at all. Pls read carefully and understand what I wrote before you reply. You are too quick to reply without really reading what I wrote. You are just way too desperate.
How I'm I talking like I work for the cia. Go back and read what I said and take your time to reply back when you fully understand what I wrote or get someone who is well educated to explain it to you. I know I hurt you with my comment regarding adeyinka just accept it like that and f**k off or go and hug a transformer in your area.

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by Buliwyf: 8:54pm On Jan 19, 2022
saintrow1:

Lol Mr proof waiter I didn't know that my comment hurt you so bad like this that you are so desperate to keep coming. If you need a proof pls get in touch with adeyinkas lawyer. I'm sure he will tell you.
You even stood low to start swearing in yoruba wow I must have really hurt your feelings ooo. You might need to book a session with a psychiatrist, you really need a urgent help. You have exposed nothing, you are just talking trash to make yourself feel good. If you have sense and you are really intelligent, your head will tell you that cia will not provide anything online regarding an innocent man.
His lawyer made it clear in court that the request from "mi6" if you know what that means, said that the cia couldn't confirm that adeyinka had any link with terror or hate speech. Meaning that the guy is clean and clear. So why will the cia give anything online as a proof on a man that as done nothing. The cia is not a fool like you now. Whether you like it or not we will always acknowledge adeyinka for standing up and defending the interest of yoruba.
And by the way you are really daft ooo. I don't think they brought you well at all. Pls read carefully and understand what I wrote before you reply. You are too quick to reply without really reading what I wrote. You are just way too desperate.
How I'm I talking like I work for the cia. Go back and read what I said and take your time to reply back when you fully understand what I wrote or get someone who is well educated to explain it to you. I know I hurt you with my comment regarding adeyinka just accept it like that and f**k off or go and hug a transformer in your area.

More long story still no proof. The king of morons even thinks this is about hurting me lol. I have exposed you here. I wonder how making claims you can't back up despite my numerous provocations is hurting me. See mugu logic. Chai. Why would the CIA be needed to prove that the guy has connections to hate speech and still not find evidence when the evidence is on his Facebook page for all to see? You no get sense at all. You are a damned fool lol. If you want to lie use your brain na. That is if you have a brain because no one with a brain can be this dumb. You guys and IPOB need to merge together into one huge organisation of brainless morons. Shame dey catch me for you. See the logic of an educated person. No brain in the head at all cheesy

I now know the kind of empty clown you are. He thinks MI6 is a hidden knowledge that a few people know. The sort of trivial things you boast about lets me know you haven't done anything consequential with your life before or interacted with people with brain hence the reason you are boasting about knowing what MI6 is in 2022. I dey shame for you for here.

Still waiting for your proof though I doubt you have anything more important than wind off your backside to provide to anyone ever. Worthless failures always have a way of hiding behind tribal mentality to share in a collective sense of importance and accomplishment they know they can never have as an individual. cheesy
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by saintrow1: 9:29pm On Jan 19, 2022
Buliwyf:

More long story still no proof. The king of morons even thinks this is about hurting me lol. I have exposed you here. I wonder how making claims you can't back up despite my numerous provocations is hurting me. See mugu logic. Chai. You guys and IPOB need to merge together into one huge organisation of brainless morons. cheesy

I now know the kind of empty clown you are. He thinks MI6 is a hidden knowledge that a few people know. The sort of trivial things you boast about lets me know you haven't done anything consequential with your life before or interacted with people with brain hence the reason you are boasting about knowing what MI6 is in 2022. I dey shame for you for here.

Still waiting for your proof though I doubt you have anything more important than wind off your backside to provide to anyone ever. Failures always have a way of hiding behind tribal mentality to share in a collective success they know they can never show as an individual. cheesy

Of course it's hurting you start is why you keep coming, its painting you seriously. Keep waiting for the proof the cia will provide it for you. Ode
Stop relating ipod or whatsoever nonsense with adeyinka. Stop moving the convo to that direction.
Lol guy have done better things in my life and I'm doing more better things. I made my first million naira at the age of 18, had a property before 21, now close to my mind 30s I'm running a large company in and outside of the country. Have done it all in a legit way abi you want proof of that as well because i won't be able to give you that one, you might come and rob us we no your type.
Considering the way you are desperate to follow my comment on naira land shows how low your IQ is. I can never fail, we never fail. You can talk about any tribal shit I don't care like have said I will always defend my fellow yorubas. Bleep you if it hurt you I don't sends you
I fucking sacked all the igbos working for me when I heard about adeyinka. Those bastard where even stealing from me. Fucking animals
Today is my day off that is why I have time for you to kill time.
Don't worry mr slowpoke you will get your proof from cia mumu.
This cia really pain you oooooo wooow
Keep bragging that you expose me, you are fooling yourself because it me and you that are chatting here no one is follow it so keep feeling yourself like you've won a trophy. Mumu man certified ode
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by saintrow1: 9:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
Buliwyf:

More long story still no proof. The king of morons even thinks this is about hurting me lol. I have exposed you here. I wonder how making claims you can't back up despite my numerous provocations is hurting me. See mugu logic. Chai. Why would the CIA be needed to prove that the guy has connections to hate speech and still not find evidence when the evidence is on his Facebook page for all to see? You no get sense at all. You are a damned fool lol. If you want to lie use your brain na. That is if you have a brain because no one with a brain can be this dumb. You guys and IPOB need to merge together into one huge organisation of brainless morons. Shame dey catch me for you. See the logic of an educated person. No brain in the head at all cheesy

Still waiting for your proof though I doubt you have anything more important than wind off your backside to provide to anyone ever. Worthless failures always have a way of hiding behind tribal mentality to share in a collective sense of importance and accomplishment they know they can never have as an individual. cheesy

Mr I want proof
This one is not from cia directly but it might help you abit. Mr stupid.
Pls I case you don't understand it properly get someone else to read and explain it to you

https://abiodunborisade.com/adeyinka-grandson-has-been-arrested-under-uk-anti-terrorism-laws-for-his-tribal-hatred-and-incitement-against-other-nigerian-tribes/
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by Buliwyf: 9:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
saintrow1:

Of course it's hurting you start is why you keep coming, its painting you seriously. Keep waiting for the proof the cia will provide it for you. Ode
Stop relating ipod or whatsoever nonsense with adeyinka. Stop moving the convo to that direction.
Lol guy have done better things in my life and I'm doing more better things. I made my first million naira at the age of 18, had a property before 21, now close to my mind 30s I'm running a large company in and outside of the country. Have done it all in a legit way abi you want proof of that as well because i won't be able to give you that one, you might come and rob us we no your type.
Considering the way you are desperate to follow my comment on naira land shows how low your IQ is. I can never fail, we never fail. You can talk about any tribal shit I don't care like have said I will always defend my fellow yorubas. Bleep you if it hurt you I don't sends you
I fucking sacked all the igbos working for me when I heard about adeyinka. Those bastard where even stealing from me. Fucking animals
Today is my day off that is why I have time for you to kill time.
Don't worry mr slowpoke you will get your proof from cia mumu.
This cia really pain you oooooo wooow
Keep bragging that you expose me, you are fooling yourself because it me and you that are chatting here no one is follow it so keep feeling yourself like you've won a trophy. Mumu man certified ode

This one's brain is paining him and his delusion is getting greater. I am following you on Nairaland? When and where? Show me where I followed you and if you and I have interacted before. Unless you are one of those mugus with multiple accounts. You have started boasting senselessly again.

If you get company that is capable of employing people let alone sack them make I bend. This one is just living his fantasy on Nairaland. If you like sack the whole world in your dream. I wonder why you think that matters to me. Fantasy sweet die. The last recourse of hopeless and powerless men cheesy

You guys are the same as IPOB all senseless morons. If you dont like the comparison kill yourself. I will just let you know you are dumb by association lol.

Show us CIA evidence oponu. He is just boasting meaninglessly and trying to act as if he is worth anything in life. When you go offline reality is waiting for you. But me I am waiting for you here with your CIA proof. Monkey. cheesy
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by Buliwyf: 9:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
saintrow1:

Mr I want proof
This one is not from cia directly but it might help you abit. Mr stupid.
Pls I case you don't understand it properly get someone else to read and explain it to you

https://abiodunborisade.com/adeyinka-grandson-has-been-arrested-under-uk-anti-terrorism-laws-for-his-tribal-hatred-and-incitement-against-other-nigerian-tribes/

Abiodunaborisade.com is your proof. My own proof is xvideos.com. See the brainless mumu I am engaging self. This one doesn't even know how to make logical credible submissions.

He is posting an incredible and empty statement made by a secretary of the group led by Adeyinka as a proof of CIA connection and it doesn't even say anything about his absolution. Even Uche Mefor and IPOB have claimed to be close to Trump too. It's like the criteria for joining tribal bigot groups is very very low IQ. grin
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by saintrow1: 9:51pm On Jan 19, 2022
Buliwyf:

Abiodunaborisade.com is your proof. My own proof is xvideos.com. See the brainless mumu I am engaging self. This one doesn't even know how to make logical credible submissions.

Mr porn addict at this junction I have to end it here have just realise that you a certified lunatic. You don't worth the time. Enjoy your porn and have a happy wanka. Bye

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by Buliwyf: 9:55pm On Jan 19, 2022
saintrow1:

Mr porn addict at this junction I have to end it here have just realise that you a certified lunatic. You don't worth the time. Enjoy your porn and have a happy wanka. Bye

Eleribu I am still waiting for your CIA proof. You better find something better to do with your life than stoking hatred on faceless forum and trying to give your life a measure of worth by it. You are still worthless in real life and you know it. You don't matter in the grand scheme of things. Not you. Not Adeyinka Grandson. Not Nnamdi Kanu. You are all worthless. One common theme about the 3 of you is that you all don't seem to be successful in life and only seem to achieve something the moment you started peddling hatred. What was Adeyinka Grandson doing before his movement? What about Nnamdi Kanu? What about you? Senseless idle mofos.

Better find a job to do so you won't be dying with hate in silence because your mind is idle.

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by IhateYouMan: 9:56pm On Jan 19, 2022
Terrorist
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by IhateYouMan: 9:57pm On Jan 19, 2022
Kalapizim:
What's his problem?

Shouldn't he be happy to come liberate his Yoruba people here in Nigeria.

One by one Dem go hear am. grin

grin grin
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government by IhateYouMan: 10:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
jrjfjfj:
Adeyinka Grandson, the nightmare of the English,igbos and fulanis ,the Yoruba Conservative Nationalist,The true liberator of the Yoruba race.
God bless you,Prime minister Adeyinka Grandson.

He is a terrorist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts / Ekweremadu Reacts To Fg’s Move To Confiscate His Assets / We Lack The Capacity To Prevent Corruption In Nigeria – Okonjo-Iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.