Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

This Is The Best Way To PUNISH Any Woman!! (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Best Way To PUNISH Any Woman!! (photos) (10067 Views)

This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] / Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Best Way To PUNISH Any Woman!! (photos) by qtguru(m): 1:42pm On Jan 19, 2022
All these energy about women, my question has always been why not focus on developing men financially, you build one man financially and from there men help each other.

You form a community of responsible men looking out for each other, every topic I see here is about game or stuff or spinning plates, Real life is more than game, I am not trying to be insultive, I just believe there is a much better use of time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Best Way To PUNISH Any Woman!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:43pm On Jan 19, 2022
hmohammed:

Men that spend time discussing women pisses me off. Are you that jobless??
Yes i am. What else do you have for me today
Re: This Is The Best Way To PUNISH Any Woman!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:45pm On Jan 19, 2022
qtguru:
All these energy about women, my question has always been why not focus on developing men financially, you build one man financially and from there men help each other.

You form a community of responsible men looking out for each other, every topic I see here is about game or stuff or spinning plates, Real life is more than game, I am not trying to be insultive, I just believe there is a much better use of time.

This is actually very reasonable. At some point, i will work towards this.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Best Way To PUNISH Any Woman!! (photos) by qtguru(m): 1:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
This is actually very reasonable. At some point, i will work towards this.

Nice good one. smiley
Re: This Is The Best Way To PUNISH Any Woman!! (photos) by Sheddy5(m): 1:50pm On Jan 19, 2022
Datboredberry:
[img][/img] There are two reasons a girl would be upset if you deny her your attention...

1. She secretly likes you.

2. You are her benefactor.

Just ignoring any girl wouldn't matter unless she falls into one of the aforementioned categories...

If I don't like you, or I'm not gaining sh** from you, why should I care if you ignore me or not?
what if all the boys around you are just simply ignoring you?? Imagine that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Best Way To PUNISH Any Woman!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:59pm On Jan 19, 2022
Sheddy5:

Good question.
Re: This Is The Best Way To PUNISH Any Woman!! (photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
Sheddy5:

It depends on the sort of attention... You mean if they all refuse to talk to me? Or they all avoid me like a plague? That would trouble me... The same away it would trouble you and even the op...

If the attention is random men pestering me for my number or asking me a million times if I have a boyfriend or initiating yet another dull conversation... Then I'll pass...

I have a boyfriend... Do I cherish his company, yes...

Some time ago, he ignored me for an entire day... I was pissed, I nearly ended the relationship cause I thought he was being immature... I had apologized for being mean the previous night...

But we talked and I found out he just wanted to give me some space...

My point is simple:

Unless the girl likes you... She wouldn't care if you ignore her or not...

If she's benefiting from you, then she would be concerned... But then, she's not worth it...

Ignoring random girls wouldn't take you anywhere... Most don't even notice you in the first place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Best Way To PUNISH Any Woman!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:14pm On Jan 19, 2022
MEN!! You see that female's comment above mine ALL LIES!!

A Woman's Likeness Can Be Represented By Your Shadows, The More You Chase It, The More It Runs From You, But When You Stop, It Also Stops Running And Then The Moment You Turn Your Back And Start Running The Other Way, It Start Chasing You!

Don't be deceived, she wasn't pissed when her boyfriend stopped showing attention, she was PANICKING!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Best Way To PUNISH Any Woman!! (photos) by Solofresh2: 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
You quoted the wrong person brother.
Lol Wetin she do
Re: This Is The Best Way To PUNISH Any Woman!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2022
Solofresh2:
Lol Wetin she do
She will never tell you what you need to know. Only what will continue to make you simp.

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Best Way To PUNISH Any Woman!! (photos) by Sheddy5(m): 2:27pm On Jan 19, 2022
@ Datboredberry i think you don't understand the op perspective though. Mean while what i mean is; if every male gender use their time for career/life goals and other meaninful things, it will bring a better outcome than using negative intention to communicate/interact with females directly giving them attention which the females does not seek for in the first place hence men should stop giving attention out mostly to the wrong females beside i don't care if they do or don't, most of them do not change. (my point)
Re: This Is The Best Way To PUNISH Any Woman!! (photos) by Solofresh2: 2:47pm On Jan 19, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
She will never tell you what you need to know. Only what will continue to make you simp.
Lol she can't make me simp bro
She is just stating her opinion

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Best Way To PUNISH Any Woman!! (photos) by Mamuzo13(f): 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
Hi guys, I'm currently running a Chemistry and Biology Foundational class tutorial on WhatsApp. I call it a foundational class because we're not just covering the typical syllabus. We are teaching and simplifying problematic but key areas in Chemistry and Biology. Do you have problems balancing equations, writing electronic configurations, determining the outcome of a chemical reaction, writing iupac names, binomial nomenclature, problem with phylums and taxonomy and you are in SS1, 2, 3 or even passed. Then this interactive class is for you. The class holds 3 days a week at 7:30pm as we are trying to be considerate to those going to school and work. Fees are the cheapest. N300 per week; N100 naira per lesson. You can pay with transfer or recharge card. You can also pay before each lesson. Classes have started as at 18th January. Dm me on 09031109787 to pay and be added to the group. Payment confirms inclusion to lessons. Do not ignore this if you are preparing for external exams and you have shaky foundations in Chemistry and Biology. Please share to people who need this. Join before classes go far Thanks. �

1 Like

Re: This Is The Best Way To PUNISH Any Woman!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:05pm On Jan 19, 2022
Solofresh2:
Lol she can't make me simp bro She is just stating her opinion
You seem to not fully understand. OK.
Re: This Is The Best Way To PUNISH Any Woman!! (photos) by Lecrayjammy: 3:11pm On Jan 19, 2022
Datboredberry:
Exactly! If I nor reason your matter, abeg ignore me...

It's only my boyfriend's attention I care for...

so is only ur boyfriend that always send you card and calls you?

are they no other SIMPs in ur dm? Tellin you that you look pretty, that you looks this and that?

..self-entitled. . . Pride goes before a fall..

and if we check, ur bf isn't the only person giving you attention.. Nor have other female qivin him attention.

buh if u said so, na u sabi..

why am i even quoting u self? sad

1 Like

Re: This Is The Best Way To PUNISH Any Woman!! (photos) by Lecrayjammy: 3:18pm On Jan 19, 2022
Flows001 sup real gee? I jux check ur profile. I see that you're a real rapper. . . I would love if we stick together.
Re: This Is The Best Way To PUNISH Any Woman!! (photos) by Ofadaman(m): 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2022
This only works if she likes you , else u go take your hand help yourself out
Re: This Is The Best Way To PUNISH Any Woman!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:55pm On Jan 19, 2022
Lecrayjammy:

are they no other SIMPs in ur dm? Tellin you that you look pretty, that you looks this and that?

and if we check, ur bf isn't the only person giving you attention.. Nor have other female qivin him attention.

Exactly.
Re: This Is The Best Way To PUNISH Any Woman!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:55pm On Jan 19, 2022
Ofadaman:
This only works if she likes you , else u go take your hand help yourself out
Ok
Re: This Is The Best Way To PUNISH Any Woman!! (photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
Lecrayjammy:

Lol... Apart from 2k I received from a friend for drugs, no other man has sent or given me a dime... Ex-boyfriend paid ₦50 transport fare, I sent him ₦100 recharge-card...

Honestly, I hating feeling indebted to anyone, especially men... It makes me sick...

I know say I nor fine... Flattery ain't my thing... grin

difference in time, that makes it difficult... But he doesn't need the attention of anyone else... I'm always available... grin

No one else is giving me any attention... And it's fine by me... grin

Teddy... Really? You keep deactivating your account... It's hard for me to keep up... grin

I'm glad you're back... Can I send you a message?
Re: This Is The Best Way To PUNISH Any Woman!! (photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 19, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
MEN!! You see that female's comment above mine ALL LIES!!

A Woman's Likeness Can Be Represented By Your Shadows, The More You Chase It, The More It Runs From You, But When You Stop, It Also Stops Running And Then The Moment You Turn Your Back And Start Running The Other Way, It Start Chasing You!

Don't be deceived, she wasn't pissed when her boyfriend stopped showing attention, she was PANICKING!!
I was pissed and i was also scared... Then I deleted my account... He sent a message to my other number asking why I had done so... Then we reconciled...

Men don't need to scheme... Life isn't a game... Sometimes, you know who you're with and you go with the flow...

He's the sweetest person... I was the one to blame... I apologized... But he thought I wasn't sure about the relationship... He's caring like that... smiley

But you proved my point... The reason I panicked is because I love him...

If he were some random Nigerian dude toasting me... I wouldn't give a fu**...

So your advice doesn't help men get women... If only helps them know if a woman truly likes them..
Re: This Is The Best Way To PUNISH Any Woman!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:08pm On Jan 19, 2022
Educated Men Will Read That Females Comment And Grab The Message I Am Trying To Pass Out Here
Re: This Is The Best Way To PUNISH Any Woman!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:18pm On Jan 19, 2022
Women Crave The Attention Of Men Like Toddlers Crave Sweets.

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Best Way To PUNISH Any Woman!! (photos) by Sheddy5(m): 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2022
Datboredberry:
I was pissed and i was also scared... Then I deleted my account... He sent a message to my other number asking why I had done so... Then we reconciled...

Men don't need to scheme... Life isn't a game... Sometimes, you know who you're with and you go with the flow...

He's the sweetest person... I was the one to blame... I apologized... But he thought I wasn't sure about the relationship... He's caring like that... smiley

So your advice doesn't help men get women... If only helps them know if a woman truly likes them..

hope you saw my comment??
Re: This Is The Best Way To PUNISH Any Woman!! (photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 19, 2022
Sheddy5:

hope you saw my comment??
I did... smiley

The op is known to usually not make sense..
You tried really well to make him seem intelligent but I have my reservations... I'll take your comment as YOUR personal opinion... And it's great.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Best Way To PUNISH Any Woman!! (photos) by Sheddy5(m): 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2022
Datboredberry:
I did... smiley

The op is known to usually not make sense..
You tried really well to make him seem intelligent but I have my reservations... I'll take your comment as YOUR personal opinion... And it's great.

am glad you acknowledged it... Thanks
Re: This Is The Best Way To PUNISH Any Woman!! (photos) by Lecrayjammy: 5:11pm On Jan 19, 2022
Datboredberry:
Lol... Apart from 2k I received from a friend for drugs, no other man has sent or given me a dime. Ex-boyfriend paid ₦50 transport fare, I sent him ₦100 recharge-card.

Honestly, I hating feeling indebted to anyone, especially men. It makes me sick.

I know say I nor fine. Flattery ain't my thing. grin

difference in time, that makes it difficult. But he doesn't need the attention of anyone else. I'm always available. grin

No one else is giving me any attention. And it's fine by me. grin

Teddy. Really? You keep deactivating your acct. It's hard for me to keep up. grin

I'm glad you're back. Can I send u a message?
.I dnt wanna ve any issue wit u again. Let it be out of love dat i foolishly keep on chasing u.

i sent u a msg countless time. Buh u didnt quote nor reply any.

i may say dnt send any msg.

ur bf needs d msg than me sad

Dos ones i sent re enough nd dos ones i sent, haven't bin replied. sad

so why sendin anoda msg? sad
Re: This Is The Best Way To PUNISH Any Woman!! (photos) by Lecrayjammy: 5:35pm On Jan 19, 2022
Datboredberry:
Lol... Apart from 2k I received from a friend for drugs, no other man has sent or given me a dime... Ex-boyfriend paid ₦50 transport fare, I sent him ₦100 recharge-card...

Honestly, I hating feeling indebted to anyone, especially men... It makes me sick...
Cat praises the cat's tail for being long..

you always have something to say sad

quite the facade u writting.

stop tellin lies sad

I'm glad you're back... Can I send you a message?

you are not glad. . U ar in pain that I'm back sad

pls u have a boyfriend. I advice u to save those lullaby u are droppin. . And send them to him. cry

stop foolin me. I aint a kid. Am blessed. . And dnt kill the king in me. Pls sad

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Best Way To PUNISH Any Woman!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:41pm On Jan 19, 2022
TheGidRedpiller's thread is now the best place to break up? Wow!
Re: This Is The Best Way To PUNISH Any Woman!! (photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 19, 2022
Lecrayjammy:

Cat praises the cat's tail for being long..

you always have something to say sad

quite the facade u writting.

stop tellin lies sad

you are not glad. . U ar in pain that I'm back sad

pls u have a boyfriend. I advice u to save those lullaby u are droppin. . And send them to him. cry

stop foolin me. I aint a kid. Am blessed. . And dnt kill the king in me. Pls sad

Blood Of Satan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: This Is The Best Way To PUNISH Any Woman!! (photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 19, 2022
Datboredberry:

Whatever happens..

I await and hope we make music....then ........ you do your thing..... I do my thing......$$$

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This / Doggy Style Couple's Pre-wedding Photo That Got People Talking / Look! What This Lady Wore In The Market That Got Mothers Talking -photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.