Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] (16732 Views)

This Is The Best Way To PUNISH Any Woman!! (photos) / Man Under Fire For The Caption He Used While Sharing His Woman's Photo / Dwarf Man Marries Tall Woman (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:11am On Jul 31, 2021
DO NOT GIVE HER THAT ATTENTION!!!

Women crave attention like todlers crave sweets. The more you give it to them the more they use you to step up their games.
80% of women at the top all have multiple men holding her ladder while she climbed. How did she get those men in the first place By getting their ATTENTION!!

The reason any girl is able to manipulate any man to her will is because she noticed his unrelenting attention towards her. ATTENTION is the foundation of a woman's movement around any man!

If all men can work together and quench that thirst, we would literally watch great women collapse to the ground with a very loud thud!
If men stop liking the photos of women on social media we would be suprised at how many followers Nicky Minaj actually has undecided

Women completely thrive on men, no woman can be a self made woman as long as its still the same process they follow, don't let them lie to you!!
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!
#QuenchTheThirst

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by MadamVanessa(f): 10:11am On Jul 31, 2021
Lol

Frustrated redpillar Rubbish.

No matter how hard you try to preach this nonsense of yours, girls will still be getting attention from men, unless they themselves don't want that attention.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by Sebastine1994(m): 10:13am On Jul 31, 2021
everything you said here is true.

I found out girls love me when I ignore them. they find me mysterious.

my current girlfriend tried nonsense with me, I have her the black pill.

I pretend she doesn't exist. I gradually reduced the attention I gave to her, like commenting on her looks,

she became obsessed and wanted to dress to kill, I didn't care, she tried other means, I reduced complimenting her dishes, she became suspicious that I was having an affair.

one day she broke down and wept in front of me, asking me to forgive her wherever she is at fault.

I forgave and we used sex to reset the relationship

finally I married her,
see her from Singapore

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:18am On Jul 31, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Lol

Frustrated redpillar Rubbish.

No matter how hard you try to preach this nonsense of yours, girls will still be getting attention from men, unless they themselves don't want that attention.
You first commented with K but then you thought that wasn't enough since you commented first and this topic could get a whole lot of views.
So now you modified the comment with this rubbish so everyone can see it right after my post.
ATTENTION SEEKING BIITTCH!!!
Men pay attention to this, are you understanding what i'm saying now

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:22am On Jul 31, 2021
Sebastine1994:

I pretend she doesn't exist. I gradually reduced the attention I gave to her, like commenting on her looks,

she became obsessed and wanted to dress to kill, I didn't care, she tried other means, I reduced complimenting her dishes, she became suspicious that I was having an affair.

one day she broke down and wept in front of me, asking me to forgive her wherever she is at fault.

Take away the attention and get total control. You could literally bend her to your will only that i'm 80% men would never handle that power to the dark side. Its better having that power over her than the other way round because she would definitely BREAK you with it not bend.
P.S: You my friend, are a very wise man! smiley

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by bmdmix6: 11:14am On Jul 31, 2021
u just ended up writing rubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by Telegram234(m): 11:27am On Jul 31, 2021
Bro pls stop teach all this red pills stuffs of a thing.
Let SIMPs continue simping, the more they SIMPs, the more we the real niggas values increases.
Ladies be curious, to know why we are different from other guys(SIMPs) liking, loving and reacting to every pics, they posts and even thanking a lady just for accepting friend request. Damn...
Bro, it is better we the real niggas are few and scarce.
Diamond is few and hard to get, but everyone still values it than sands...

33 Likes

Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 31, 2021
Flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you

9 Likes

Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 31, 2021
Sebastine1994:

finally I married her,
see her from Singapore

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by Bunmhi(f): 11:38am On Jul 31, 2021
Whatever undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:42am On Jul 31, 2021
Telegram234:
Bro pls stop teach all this red pills stuffs of a thing.
Let SIMPs continue simping, the more they SIMPs, the more we the real niggas values increases.
Ladies be curious, to know why we are different from other guys(SIMPs) liking, loving and reacting to every pics, they posts and even thanking a lady just for accepting friend request. Damn...
Bro, it is better we the real niggas are few and scarce.
Diamond is few and hard to get, but everyone still values it than sands...
Very true but be can't allow women take control of the world at our detriment for their selfish reasons. If feminists succeed in enslaving men, then even redpillers won't be left unaffected.

13 Likes

Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:46am On Jul 31, 2021
bmdmix6:
u just ended up writing rubbish
Ehis go back to your music production until you have sense. Then come back to this post probably after many years of ignorance and finally accept this truth the hard way. smiley

18 Likes

Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by madamthemadam: 11:50am On Jul 31, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

Women crave attention like todlers crave sweets. The more you give it to them the more they use you to step up their games.
80% of women at the top all have multiple men holding her ladder while she climbed. How did she get those men in the first place By getting their ATTENTION!!

The reason any girl is able to manipulate any man to her will is because she noticed his unrelenting attention towards her. ATTENTION is the foundation of a woman's movement around any man!

If all men can work together and quench that thirst, we would literally watch great women collapse to the ground with a very loud thud!
If men stop liking the photos of women on social media we would be suprised at how many followers Nicky Minaj actually has undecided

Women completely thrive on men, no woman can be a self made woman as long as its still the same process they follow, don't let them lie to you!!
#QuenchTheThirst

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Keep giving advice, you dont even take, mumu, be suffering at the hands of the females in your life. Lying on your mat and Ranting on NL is not going to help you...

11 Likes

Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by madamthemadam: 11:52am On Jul 31, 2021
Sebastine1994:

finally I married her,
see her from Singapore

you are the manipulative fool in this story..

11 Likes

Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:55am On Jul 31, 2021
madamthemadam:

you are the manipulative fool in this story..
Its nobody's fault you are feeling guilty ma. Although thanks for exposing the fact that you are just another pained biittch who is highly disturbed by redpill threads like this. Peace smiley

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by Dreadlock69(m): 11:56am On Jul 31, 2021
You talking rubbish

Attention should be given on scale of 50 scratch I scratch yours

Claim I claim you

Vibe me I vibe you

One person can't move a couch but two can

Love is a transaction you present the desirable trait .

Commenting on a child grown up girl posting rubbish not worth it instead counter or use sarcasm then you don't appear needy

Commenting on a girl post not because she's a girl but there's incite to what she post is worth it if you want

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by Pumpumking: 11:57am On Jul 31, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

#QuenchTheThirst

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

angry
Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 31, 2021
I give you my left pecs and biceps for this. angry
Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:59am On Jul 31, 2021
Dreadlock69:
You talking rubbish

Attention should be given on scale of 50 scratch I scratch yours

Claim I claim you

Vibe me I vibe you

One person can't move a couch but two can

Love is a transaction you present the desirable trait .

Commenting on a child grown up girl posting rubbish not worth it instead counter or use sarcasm then you don't appear needy

Commenting on a girl post not because she's a girl but there's incite to what she post is worth it if you want

Except one problem though...how many girls today post things with insights on social media today Attention comes first to her, thats her utmost priority, hence the ass posting and sluut promotings because she knows simps would always be in available to give it to her!

13 Likes

Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by madamthemadam: 12:00pm On Jul 31, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Its nobody's fault you are feeling guilty ma. Although thanks for exposing the fact that you are just another pained biittch who is highly disturbed by redpill threads like this. Peace smiley

mommy didnt love you enough, obviously this stems from deep mommy issues. just the way feminists be making yall wail and age rapidly. Dumbass jerk, gtfo, biiitchh ass nigga.
Talk about pained?, get up from your mat and look in the mirror.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by Pumpumking: 12:01pm On Jul 31, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

#QuenchTheThirst

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Huh??... If shudunt giv them attention then why should they giv us pucccccccy..si
Bro wot rubbish u talking sir?
angry
Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2021
Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:06pm On Jul 31, 2021
LIVINGICON:
I give you my left pecs and biceps for this. angry
Ok.
Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by Spider20: 12:09pm On Jul 31, 2021
Nigerian ladies are useless all of them..............

9 Likes

Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:10pm On Jul 31, 2021
Pumpumking:

Huh??... If shudunt giv them attention then why should they giv us pucccccccy..si
Bro wot rubbish u talking sir?
angry
You are utterly disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
Spider20:
You remind me of someone.

10 Likes

Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by Pumpumking: 12:27pm On Jul 31, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You are utterly disgusting.

huh? how sir? did i do any wrong? i dont under stand. u dont like chicks? undecided
Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by Pumpumking: 12:29pm On Jul 31, 2021
Spider20:

Spider20 fore president!!. (real talk) angry
Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:30pm On Jul 31, 2021
Pumpumking:

huh? how sir? did i do any wrong? i dont under stand. u dont like chicks? undecided
You are a simp. Thats why!

6 Likes

Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by bluefilm: 12:32pm On Jul 31, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

If all men can work together and quench that thirst, we would literally watch great women collapse to the ground with a very loud thud!If men stop liking the photos of women on social media we would be suprised at how many followers Nicky Minaj actually has undecided

#QuenchTheThirst

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Future impossible tense.

Do you have any idea the number of SIMPS we have out there?

Or were you thinking Ozo Big Brother is the only SIMP we have?

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by Pumpumking: 12:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You are a simp. Thats why!

simp who? wot is simp sir?
listen Bros, u either like women or u dont. me, I love pucccccy sir.
I have notin agaisnt u sir and its your 100$% human right to love men. bein gay s a choiced sir. Enjoy it! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
bluefilm:

Future impossible tense.

Do you have any idea the number of SIMPS we have out there?

Or were you thinking Ozo Big Brother is the only SIMP we have?
Its possible, just really really really hard.
Oh and i don't watch that bbn shiitundecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Have Sex When The Kids Are Home / Remote Village In Nigeria Where Ladies Dance Unclad 20+ / What Do I Drink To Last Long In Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.