Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

See How My Female Neigbhours Reacted After Gave This Young Boy The Red Pill - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How My Female Neigbhours Reacted After Gave This Young Boy The Red Pill (1032 Views)

I'm Addicted To Peeping At My Neigbhours unclothedness While They Are Bathing, Help! / How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) / How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How My Female Neigbhours Reacted After Gave This Young Boy The Red Pill by bigpriik: 12:57pm On Jan 19, 2022
there is this boy in my compound in his early twenties that likes to hang out with me,last week friday he came from school and was looking really down i didnt bother to ask him what happen because i got my own probs too,
in the evening we were all outside the compound gisting as neigbhours when this boy came to me and showed me his chats with a girl he claims he loves and wants to date,this girl keeps replying him with one word but whenever she needs financial favours she will type in full sentence,and this boy has subbed almost 15k since he knew this girl,what a simp! And this girl has never posted his pic on her status rather she will go ahead posting yahoo boys.
i told him he is a simp and deserved to be flogged with bathroom slippers.
the one that really got to my neigbiours wa7 when i said no girl is special that he should focvs on preety girls and stick to the one that wants him, naso them ladies spark oo see argument for compound even guys follow bash say i dey teach the boy bad thing chaii.

1 Like

Re: See How My Female Neigbhours Reacted After Gave This Young Boy The Red Pill by brosom(m): 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
Brother man,

Continue the good work, do not relent for support is on the way

Flog the jigga Wella so SIMPleton go comot him body grin

4 Likes

Re: See How My Female Neigbhours Reacted After Gave This Young Boy The Red Pill by Aidejay(m): 1:53pm On Jan 19, 2022
you for carry the guy go one side and tell him in secret.
Re: See How My Female Neigbhours Reacted After Gave This Young Boy The Red Pill by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:59pm On Jan 19, 2022
Oops jackpot don't you think?he wanna win her heart let him keep it up.. grin grin grin
Imagine wiping a dumboy off 15k.. grin
The love is real pls don't give him a bad advice grin..let him go for her since he loves her.. grin grin

The money is meant to be spent on her tho... grin grin wink
Re: See How My Female Neigbhours Reacted After Gave This Young Boy The Red Pill by fourboys: 1:59pm On Jan 19, 2022
embarassed embarassed
Re: See How My Female Neigbhours Reacted After Gave This Young Boy The Red Pill by Kollins11: 2:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
You just saved a brother. GOD BLESS YOU.

Meanwhile. Nairaland red pillers celebrating the good job op has done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How My Female Neigbhours Reacted After Gave This Young Boy The Red Pill by fourboys: 2:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
bigpriik:
there is this boy in my compound in his early twenties that likes to hang out with me,last week friday he came from school and was looking really down i didnt bother to ask him what happen because i got my own probs too,
in the evening we were all outside the compound gisting as neigbhours when this boy came to me and showed me his chats with a girl he claims he loves and wants to date,this girl keeps replying him with one word but whenever she needs financial favours she will type in full sentence,and this boy has subbed almost 15k since he knew this girl,what a simp! And this girl has never posted his pic on her status rather she will go ahead posting yahoo boys.
i told him he is a simp and deserved to be flogged with bathroom slippers.
the one that really got to my neigbiours wa7 when i said no girl is special that he should focvs on preety girls and stick to the one that wants him, naso them ladies spark oo see argument for compound even guys follow bash say i dey teach the boy bad thing chaii.
so no be only that boy be SIMP for ur compound? Wahala... U get serious work to do ooo. Continue with d good works Sha

1 Like

Re: See How My Female Neigbhours Reacted After Gave This Young Boy The Red Pill by mystery22: 2:31pm On Jan 19, 2022
fourboys:
so no be only that boy be SIMP for ur compound? Wahala... U get serious work to do ooo. Continue with d good works Sha
grin beta work
Re: See How My Female Neigbhours Reacted After Gave This Young Boy The Red Pill by odinson1(m): 2:33pm On Jan 19, 2022
It has been proven time and time again that Women are Afraid of the Redpill.

A Mistress/Master is always afraid when ever her/his slave has some kind of enlightenment or power-up,that would potentially break that slave free of his Chains,which would definitely lead to a revolt. Women don't want that.

Women are not your friends,my dear men

1 Like

Re: See How My Female Neigbhours Reacted After Gave This Young Boy The Red Pill by Nyascobar1414: 2:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
Soo many Simps out there...
But I just wanna say this...

Single ladies will have a lot battle to face if they prefer marriage
cos guys are knowing their manipulations and nature...

Not even in a lowkey manner..
Guys are going toxic

maybe what Isiah said is coming to pass..

(1) (Reply)

I Think Sum1 Is Following Me / Did I take it too far ? / Lady Seeks Justice As Boyfriend Puts Gallon Of Fuel In Front Seat And Demote....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.