Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

I Hate Women Including My Sister. Please Is This Normal?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Women Including My Sister. Please Is This Normal?? (1982 Views)

Am In love with my new girl friend's sister: Please Help!! / I Am Starting To Hate Women. / what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Women Including My Sister. Please Is This Normal?? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2022
I don't know why I hate and detest women so much, even my own sister. Please should I be worried? If my sister ask me for 10k (I've the complete money) but I would send 5k and tell her to use her body to get the remaining 5k it's non of my fuckin business. Afterall she has other brothers, I'm not the only son. (it's becus she's my sis that's why I'm helping her sef)

I have nothing to do with ladies except sex. Even the sex, I always try as much as I can to make it transactional. Everyone knows I don't help or do favors to women and I don't expect any fvckin help or favors from them.

There's this runs girl I brought to my house last week around 8pm, she said a night is 7k, I gave her the money, later she said I should offer her food nw. I told her if you're hungry, go outside, buy food and eat afterall I've paid you already, Infact immediately I had sex with her I told her to leave my house around 10pm. She was like bros abi you said a night nw.

I guess there was harmattan this morning, I saw some of my colleagues drinking hot coffee at the office canteen, so a female colleague asked me to buy her a cup of coffee, I told her "no bi only a cup of coffee, na a cup of agbo, I go buy for you rubbish" ...she vex but I don't care.

I ride Honda accord popularly known as 'evil spirit'....so another new female staff asked me to please give her a lift. I told her "no bi only lift na forklift I go give you" I wind up and drove off. My guys in my car was laughing and saying that's not fair. But I don't care

I'm 31 years old, I can't remember the last time was in a relationship, no plans of settling down sef, no lady has bought a gift for me in my life, not even the boxers and singlets simps do complain about.

Women said I'm heartless, stingy, rude, wicked, I'm not romantic, e.t.c. the funny part is I don't give a fvck about what they say. And since I joined nairaland 2018 it's been worse, from frying pan to fire. My mother has talked to me about this hatred for women yet no changes.

Please is this normal

9 Likes

Re: I Hate Women Including My Sister. Please Is This Normal?? by DannyXpress: 1:28pm On Jan 19, 2022
You better take care of this attitude before you eneld up killing someone and going to jail for the rest of your life

I won't call this redpill, this one is a medical and an emotional problem

If you don't feel same way towards men, then i think you're disturbed about something. Go see a counsellor asap.
Don't even think of settling down now because you'll be deceiving yourself and the woman.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Hate Women Including My Sister. Please Is This Normal?? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 19, 2022
Hardcore redpiller well done,Old age will surely reset your brain.Be following ubunja and Martinez39s advise thinking that's how they are offline. Ubunja and Martinez39s likes women offline, Luminouz too is a womanizer,capslock,emmaodet,CaveAdullam, mjbolt,bloodysperm and the rest all love women and have women in their life but pretend about it here.Follow them at your own peril.For the reminder: ubunja has a beautiful daughter, so put your thinking cap on before pant wear you.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Hate Women Including My Sister. Please Is This Normal?? by olamidedivotee: 1:34pm On Jan 19, 2022
Iceprinzaaman:

Please is this normal

No, its not normal at all. You need to visit a psychologist. Don't be carried away by the so called Nairaland alpha males.
If you continue the habit of being rude to females, you are setting a bad record for yourself.

Well, in case anyone need a content writer, kindly check my signature.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hate Women Including My Sister. Please Is This Normal?? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:34pm On Jan 19, 2022
Now this is a fake story common som..I can point out many loopholes In it.. cheesy undecided
Re: I Hate Women Including My Sister. Please Is This Normal?? by Truvelisback(m): 1:35pm On Jan 19, 2022
Inferiority complex and low self-esteem.

8 Likes

Re: I Hate Women Including My Sister. Please Is This Normal?? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
It's not normal if you ask me,
it could be spirittual or a disorder.

check my signature for an interesting offer

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Women Including My Sister. Please Is This Normal?? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 19, 2022
Iyaebe:
Hardcore redpiller well done,Old age will surely reset your brain.Be following ubunja and Martinez39s advise thinking that's how they are offline. Ubunja and Martinez39s likes women offline, Luminouz too is a womanizer,capslock,emmaodet,CaveAdullam, mjbolt,bloodysperm and the rest all love women and have women in their life but pretend about it here.Follow them at your own peril.For the reminder: ubunja has a beautiful daughter, so put your thinking cap on before pant wear you.
This is not about following anybody. I was like this before I joined nairaland.

I'm the same yesterday, today and forever. But I need help.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Women Including My Sister. Please Is This Normal?? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Now this is a fake story common som..I can point out many loopholes In it.. cheesy undecided
Pls I'm serious here. Abeg!

1 Like

Re: I Hate Women Including My Sister. Please Is This Normal?? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:41pm On Jan 19, 2022
Iceprinzaaman:
Pls I'm serious here. Abeg!
You wish.. cheesy
Re: I Hate Women Including My Sister. Please Is This Normal?? by Nyascobar1414: 1:43pm On Jan 19, 2022
Same here...
Though mine's not all females..

But I hate majority of females...
I can't go into romantic relationship with em cos they are all humans, they defecate,urinate even menstruate.. So why would I spend time with em...

Only when I wanna marry, if I would see a virgin oo..
That I can condone all the shii that comes with females.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Women Including My Sister. Please Is This Normal?? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 19, 2022
Iceprinzaaman:
This is not about following anybody. I was like before I joined nairaland.

See a counselor and stop seeing every woman out there as evil,we still have very good women who are ready to give love it's true meaning. Seek help fast and after that try and go Into a good relationship with some good intentions but don't expect everything to be perfect.Nobody is perfect.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Women Including My Sister. Please Is This Normal?? by Sonnobax15(m): 1:45pm On Jan 19, 2022
grin
Honestly,this isn't the handwork of evil spirit grin. I'm very sure you're the evil spirit itself angry.

Mennnnnnnn,this is bad...Even if you're being heartless towards other women,you mustn't extend such heartlessness to your sisters and mom too undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Women Including My Sister. Please Is This Normal?? by Polynek(m): 1:45pm On Jan 19, 2022
Continue broda grin
Na old age go tell you the right answer grin, don't get married oo, if u do, na shame go catch you, grin
Shebi women are evil abi grin
Bro never think about changing ur lifestyle,

4 Likes

Re: I Hate Women Including My Sister. Please Is This Normal?? by yuping(m): 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2022
undecided I guess the milk on their chest is not for you.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Women Including My Sister. Please Is This Normal?? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 19, 2022
Idiot

1 Like

Re: I Hate Women Including My Sister. Please Is This Normal?? by Kollins11: 2:21pm On Jan 19, 2022
You're doing well Op.

Meanwhile, Nairaland red pillers ubunja, Martinez39s, Luminouz, capslock, emmaodet, CaveAdullam, mjbolt celebrating op right now like...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Women Including My Sister. Please Is This Normal?? by OloshoMan: 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2022
This your own no be redpill o, na heartlessness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Women Including My Sister. Please Is This Normal?? by Yohans(m): 2:24pm On Jan 19, 2022
A psycho on the loose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hate Women Including My Sister. Please Is This Normal?? by Kabir5643(m): 2:29pm On Jan 19, 2022
Better work on yourself bro grin. I’m not saying what you did to the other girls was wrong cos people tend tomanipulate nice people. But you can try to be nice sometimes so you no go kill person pikin grin

1 Like

Re: I Hate Women Including My Sister. Please Is This Normal?? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:34pm On Jan 19, 2022
... Mitchewwww.

You just copied exactly what nonexistent said earlier and modified it.
Re: I Hate Women Including My Sister. Please Is This Normal?? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 19, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
... Mitchewwww.

You just copied exactly what nonexistent said earlier and modified it.
I swear that's what motivated me to create this thread. The op in the previous thread spoke my mind. That's one of the reasons I so much hate women.

Another thread again is about how a girl sneak out from her boyfriend's room to go have sex with another guy. Same hotel and same floor.

Honestly. I don't know if could change from this hatred.
Please help me. Otherwise I would hate my daughters if I eventually get married.
Re: I Hate Women Including My Sister. Please Is This Normal?? by Mcxtraglitz: 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2022
I'm the same yesterday, today and forever. But I need help. [/quote]

Pele sir, nairaland Jesus...
Re: I Hate Women Including My Sister. Please Is This Normal?? by Opeyemiextra(f): 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
I think a intentional change of mindset is what you need.
Re: I Hate Women Including My Sister. Please Is This Normal?? by Hayee(f): 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Same here...
Though mine's not all females..

But I hate majority of females...
I can't go into romantic relationship with em cos they are all humans, they defecate,urinate even menstruate.. So why would I spend time with em...

Only when I wanna marry, if I would see a virgin oo..
That I can condone all the shii that comes with females.
were is the virgin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Abeg my brother better remain single no virgin again in Nigeria okay grin cheesy cheesy tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Women Including My Sister. Please Is This Normal?? by Gofwane(m): 4:14pm On Jan 19, 2022
Mcxtraglitz:

Pele sir, nairaland Jesus...
grin Oboyyehh!

1 Like

Re: I Hate Women Including My Sister. Please Is This Normal?? by Nyascobar1414: 4:16pm On Jan 19, 2022
Hayee post=1
09509073:

Abeg my brother better remain single no virgin again in Nigeria okay grin cheesy cheesy tongue

If I ain't see a virgin again, baby mama will take the lead...

I think they are still virgins, just you haven't come across one.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Women Including My Sister. Please Is This Normal?? by Gofwane(m): 4:17pm On Jan 19, 2022
Hayee:
You mean say make that niqqur better go become arch Bishop cos him no go fit see any virgin marry?

1 Like

Re: I Hate Women Including My Sister. Please Is This Normal?? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 19, 2022
You need a break from Nairaland. You've most likely been brainwashed by the rubbish you've been reading on this site. Women are not your enemies.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Women Including My Sister. Please Is This Normal?? by Bluewitch(f): 4:33pm On Jan 19, 2022
Iyaebe:

cheesy

He'll learn at 75 years

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Women Including My Sister. Please Is This Normal?? by BigDawsNet: 4:51pm On Jan 19, 2022
You case is serious if this story is real

You need a good sex therapist to help you out...

It's not a must to have gf or marry but when it comes to hating the other gender .. something ain't right ...

Talk to someone or get help dude

1 Like

Re: I Hate Women Including My Sister. Please Is This Normal?? by Fiscus105(m): 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
Thou many of you are still teenagers, but very unfortunate that you allowed person u haven't seen and which you may never see to brainwash you that women are bad, claiming foolish redpiler, if you don't desist you will learn ur lesson in hardest way.

Just like Farouk the son of billionaire was brainwashed to detonate underwear bomb to kill few years back, today those who brainwashed him on religion bias left him to suffer for the rest of his life, a teenage guy who don't need to work and still be comfortable in life time.

Back to redpiller, few years to come all those that are written rubbish on nairaland might have left,perhaps enjoying their marriages with good women, .........foolish who swallowed redpill from unseen guys, would be leaving in regret and lonely in old age.

A word is enough for a wise, thou I know people like to learn from bitter experience than advice ooooo

Life of a man never "complete and enjoyable" if no woman in it , I SAY IT WITH ALL SENSE OF CONFIDENCE.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls with bear bear / Young Man Who Traveled To Calabar To Search For True Love Gives Update / Opay Vs Palmpay Which Do You Prefer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.