Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Young Man Who Traveled To Calabar To Search For True Love Gives Update - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Man Who Traveled To Calabar To Search For True Love Gives Update (1968 Views)

'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady / I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen / Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man Who Traveled To Calabar To Search For True Love Gives Update by Adranidoo(m): 9:12pm On May 19, 2023
Young man who traveled to Calabar three weeks ago, to search for love, has given feedback on the progress so far.

Ngnews247 reported that the digital marketer traveled from Lagos to Cross River state for the sole purpose of looking for women with big derriere to fall in love with.

The man known on Twitter as @kayzywizzzy, shared a screenshot of his chat with a friend who suggested he should leave his city

He had cried out to his friend that he was tired of the single life and he was not sure he would find true love in Lagos state.

The content promoter said he needed a slim pretty lady with big backside and his buddie told him that whatever his spec is, she can be found in Calabar.

@kayzywizzzy decided to fly out to Cross River the next day to commence his search for the woman of his dreams

Man Calabar lover
He shared a photo of him at the entry to Calabar and captioned the post: “Chasing my dreams ✈️”

Taking to his Twitter page on May 17, he said Calabar girls made him realise that they don't have love to give but they can offer him their derriere

Man lover
Kay Wizzy, however, added that he rejected their enticing offer.

He shared a selfie of himself with two curvy ladies by his side and wrote; “Update. Calabar girls said they don't have true love to offer me Only Big bum bum.”

I rejected both of them tho, going to akwa ibom next to look for true love like you guys said, I go Tavel all the state to find true love

Update

Calabar girls said they don't have true love to offer me Only Big bum bum

Re: Young Man Who Traveled To Calabar To Search For True Love Gives Update by ahnie: 9:26pm On May 19, 2023
Smh

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Who Traveled To Calabar To Search For True Love Gives Update by Thecan(m): 9:33pm On May 19, 2023
A typical simp undecided

5 Likes

Re: Young Man Who Traveled To Calabar To Search For True Love Gives Update by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 19, 2023
grin Lmao!
Re: Young Man Who Traveled To Calabar To Search For True Love Gives Update by PerfectStranger(m): 9:41pm On May 19, 2023
If you wan knack u knack,no dey use love confuse my sisters.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Who Traveled To Calabar To Search For True Love Gives Update by Fisiryorh(m): 10:49pm On May 19, 2023
Me wey dey live for Calabar never see true love, na person wan kon sight am for here 😂😂..

No waste your time bros...na hook up full for here so..

8 Likes

Re: Young Man Who Traveled To Calabar To Search For True Love Gives Update by Thecan(m): 2:55am On May 20, 2023
Fisiryorh:
Me wey dey live for Calabar never see true love,
na person wan kon sight am for here 😂😂..

You sef still dey find true lovegrin grin

1 Like

Re: Young Man Who Traveled To Calabar To Search For True Love Gives Update by Dshocker(m): 3:27am On May 20, 2023
Fisiryorh:
Me wey dey live for Calabar never see true love, na person wan kon sight am for here 😂😂..

Peter Obi will create 100,000,000,000 jobs if he wins at the tribunal, and hookup will reduce by 90% in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Who Traveled To Calabar To Search For True Love Gives Update by OkoAmarashy: 7:36am On May 20, 2023
Dshocker:

Peter Obi will create 100,000,000,000 jobs if he wins at the tribunal, and hookup will reduce by 90% in Nigeria.

Like he created in Anambra when he was Governor.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Who Traveled To Calabar To Search For True Love Gives Update by Sucre6: 7:57am On May 20, 2023
The guy nah serious clown 🤡
Re: Young Man Who Traveled To Calabar To Search For True Love Gives Update by Rokiat(f): 7:59am On May 20, 2023
You think finding true love in this selfish world is easy?

I wish him luck.
Re: Young Man Who Traveled To Calabar To Search For True Love Gives Update by Bashnigga(m): 8:00am On May 20, 2023
Happy searching
Re: Young Man Who Traveled To Calabar To Search For True Love Gives Update by Fisiryorh(m): 8:52am On May 20, 2023
Thecan:
You sef still dey find true lovegrin grin

Lie lie oh...😂

My true love na pounds sterling now...🤣

1 Like

Re: Young Man Who Traveled To Calabar To Search For True Love Gives Update by Illegal1(m): 9:01am On May 20, 2023
Omoh.,......he for kukuma tell us say nah grl who sabi knack he de look for and nt true love..
Re: Young Man Who Traveled To Calabar To Search For True Love Gives Update by Nonywendy(m): 12:15pm On May 21, 2023
Someone shld play bongos ikwue_ searching for this dude.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Are Slaves: / Correct chics go 4 clean guys / Dating Brother Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.