Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,166 members, 7,829,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

House Of Reps Removes Direct Primary Clause, Passes Electoral Act - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Reps Removes Direct Primary Clause, Passes Electoral Act (16582 Views)

Senate Removes Direct Primary Clause, Passes Electoral Act / House Of Reps Passes Electoral Amendment Bill, Adopts E-Transmission Of Results / Senate Passes Electoral Act Amendment Bill For Third Reading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: House Of Reps Removes Direct Primary Clause, Passes Electoral Act by kayusely70(m): 2:26am On Jan 20, 2022
LaSenior:
grin

Useless country

Two people doing same thing

I still don't understand the difference between The green chamber and the red chamber

This country na cruise
It is sheer waste of scarce resources! The Senate should, as a matter of urgency, be scrapped!
Re: House Of Reps Removes Direct Primary Clause, Passes Electoral Act by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:51pm On Jan 20, 2022
LaSenior:
grin

Useless country

Two people doing same thing

I still don't understand the difference between The green chamber and the red chamber

This country na cruise
proportionality and equality
Re: House Of Reps Removes Direct Primary Clause, Passes Electoral Act by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:52pm On Jan 20, 2022
naijaguy123456:
I see no usefulness of Nigeria house of Reps . There’s a lot of them and big waste of resources in a country where minimum wage is about $50 for a calendar month ! All they do is I support to all bills and motions.
did they support gay bill? Be honest

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Wike Faults PDP BoT’s Resolution On Ayu / Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team / Senate Suspends Amendment Of CCB Act (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.