Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,724 members, 7,862,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:35 PM

Lady Goes All Natural On Her Wedding Day In Ogun State (Photos, Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Goes All Natural On Her Wedding Day In Ogun State (Photos, Video) (64572 Views)

Mandy Kiss Goes All Out On Her Sexual Escapades In This Exclusive Interview / ‘it’s All Natural Baby, I Don’t Do Fake Boobs’ – Instagram Comedienne Ada La Pin / Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Goes All Natural On Her Wedding Day In Ogun State (Photos, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:25pm On Jan 19, 2022
Originalsly:

My reply to your comment was really? ... because the saying is whoever finds a wife finds a good thing. ... not who finds a woman. Was funny what you wrote... who finds a woman in a brothel finds a good thing ?
If only you understood that the word find a woman mean a wife...or is a wife not also a woman?
Re: Lady Goes All Natural On Her Wedding Day In Ogun State (Photos, Video) by Sucremaque: 7:29pm On Jan 19, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
Beautiful. The guy is very lucky i must say

How's the guy lucky?? wink
I really don't understand

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes All Natural On Her Wedding Day In Ogun State (Photos, Video) by sofiscatedmoron: 7:36pm On Jan 19, 2022
Afonjas and wowo
Re: Lady Goes All Natural On Her Wedding Day In Ogun State (Photos, Video) by Sheriman(m): 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
Dottore:
She's a rare bold pretty lady. You can hardly find her match these days of low self esteem fake outlook everywhere.

Why are women so insecure about everything. This has led them into incessant pursuit of fake lifestyle.
Fake hair,
fake face,
Fake nails
Fake breasts,
Fake bum,
Fake height,
Fake weight,
Fake eye lashes,
Fake orgasm,
Fake emotions,
Fake relationships,
Fake love,
Fake tears,
Fake composure,
Fake commitment
Even fake voice, fake posture, fake walking steps and fake laughing sound
If you are not careful they will give you fake Children.
Everything about them is fake.
Last but not the least, they're living in fake country
Re: Lady Goes All Natural On Her Wedding Day In Ogun State (Photos, Video) by spencekat(m): 7:38pm On Jan 19, 2022
Natural beauty
Re: Lady Goes All Natural On Her Wedding Day In Ogun State (Photos, Video) by edoairways: 7:38pm On Jan 19, 2022
But wearing of ring is not natural

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes All Natural On Her Wedding Day In Ogun State (Photos, Video) by Ladycewhy(f): 7:39pm On Jan 19, 2022
If I have not stayed with a deep lifer before I would have thought not putting on ear ring and make up was a sign of a good heart and peaceful soul.

If no makeup kind of lady is what you want ,then by all means necessary seek such ladies out and date them ,but making it seem as if God left you incharge on earth to dictate how women live their lives is nauseating and outright stupid.

If a woman feels more confident and beautifull by adorning herself with the so called "artificial things " it's not in anyones place to cast aspersions especially not from men who know next to nothing about being a woman. So please dear male nairalanders stop gyrating like rabied dogs on women's business,seek out the ones that attract you and leave the rest alone . Geez!.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Goes All Natural On Her Wedding Day In Ogun State (Photos, Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:41pm On Jan 19, 2022
On a very good day i fine pass many Nigeria frog princesses out there...na makeup Dem use dey disguise
Re: Lady Goes All Natural On Her Wedding Day In Ogun State (Photos, Video) by doneback04: 7:50pm On Jan 19, 2022
This can only be deeper life doctrine
Re: Lady Goes All Natural On Her Wedding Day In Ogun State (Photos, Video) by nasonaso: 7:56pm On Jan 19, 2022
[quote author=Senomi post=109510905][/quote]

Many men prefer women without makeup. Just be natural
Re: Lady Goes All Natural On Her Wedding Day In Ogun State (Photos, Video) by Originalsly: 7:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

If only you understood that the word find a woman mean a wife...or is a wife not also a woman?

It not so simple.... has a deeper meaning. Finding a wife in the saying is finding a woman that will live up to the expectations of a wife.... being loyal... not cheating... not a drunk... not be having her privates on display etc. If you find a woman .. marry her.. yes she is your wife... but if she be out on runz ... is not the wife in the saying... she will have wife status but doesn't live up to it. Hope I make sense to you.
Re: Lady Goes All Natural On Her Wedding Day In Ogun State (Photos, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:06pm On Jan 19, 2022
Originalsly:

It not so simple.... has a deeper meaning. Finding a wife in the saying is finding a woman that will live up to the expectations of a wife.... being loyal... not cheating... not a drunk... not be having her privates on display etc. If you find a woman .. marry her.. yes she is your wife... but if she be out on runz ... is not the wife in the saying... she will have wife status but doesn't live up to it. Hope I make sense to you.
Yeah you made a lot of sense.. thanks for your comment.. smiley
Re: Lady Goes All Natural On Her Wedding Day In Ogun State (Photos, Video) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2022
Yinkakolawole:
With this kind woman, The guy has already obtained favour of the lord.
Comrade,

I'm blinded by your grace.
Re: Lady Goes All Natural On Her Wedding Day In Ogun State (Photos, Video) by elonmuskbaby: 8:11pm On Jan 19, 2022
Cti28:
Beautiful. The way I detest make up ehh! It isbunimaginable. I can't marry a lady with make up( I will rather remain single forever)
yinmu

Lmao you're judging women based on their outward appearance grin

I laugh in Chinese grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes All Natural On Her Wedding Day In Ogun State (Photos, Video) by Nezzjnr: 8:21pm On Jan 19, 2022
YorubaKing:
My fellow Deeper Lifer! cool

God bless the union.
I don't think she's a lifer ooo

She dey wear ring for hand.
Re: Lady Goes All Natural On Her Wedding Day In Ogun State (Photos, Video) by adecz: 9:06pm On Jan 19, 2022
This wedding gown be like
Mummy G.O dress nahh.. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes All Natural On Her Wedding Day In Ogun State (Photos, Video) by deebrownneymar: 9:23pm On Jan 19, 2022
I love this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes All Natural On Her Wedding Day In Ogun State (Photos, Video) by rollywise(m): 9:36pm On Jan 19, 2022
Very commendable. But this is not what makes a good wife or a good woman

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes All Natural On Her Wedding Day In Ogun State (Photos, Video) by Sheleads(f): 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2022
Righteousness2:
All I See on her is the radiation of the Glory of GOD.

[s]Make up has damaged and re-damaged many of our sisters today.
[/s]
The worst thing about it is how the devil has blinded their eyes to really see It.

The Word of GOD says you are Fearfully and Wonderfully made! Yet many wanna help GOD.

If the LORD opens your eyes to see what many of these things are, you will almost cut off your Head.

When you condemn makeup, I guess you should stop rubbing cream, don't wear cloths or any artificials that's when you will look just as God created you.... We need to stop deceiving ourselves... In a situation where some churches condemn ear ring and jewellries yet you wear wrist watch.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes All Natural On Her Wedding Day In Ogun State (Photos, Video) by Marpol2021(m): 9:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
Righteousness2:

Make up has damaged and re-damaged many of our sisters today.

The worst thing about it is how the devil has blinded their eyes to really see It.

The Word of GOD says you are Fearfully and Wonderfully made! Yet many wanna help GOD.

If the LORD opens your eyes to see what many of these things are, you will almost cut off your Head.
she can still dress like this and still miss heaven

3 Likes

Re: Lady Goes All Natural On Her Wedding Day In Ogun State (Photos, Video) by 123papas(m): 9:59pm On Jan 19, 2022
She carry back

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes All Natural On Her Wedding Day In Ogun State (Photos, Video) by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:07pm On Jan 19, 2022
Anyanma!! Ewww!!

It has to be a deeper life wedding.

See how drab she looks
Re: Lady Goes All Natural On Her Wedding Day In Ogun State (Photos, Video) by Tzar(m): 10:20pm On Jan 19, 2022
Beautiful!!!
Re: Lady Goes All Natural On Her Wedding Day In Ogun State (Photos, Video) by ImoleNaija: 10:39pm On Jan 19, 2022
faithfull18:
My style, no time.

Blessed is your man amongst men.

God wey do am for him will do mine.

Re: Lady Goes All Natural On Her Wedding Day In Ogun State (Photos, Video) by jojogirlx: 10:40pm On Jan 19, 2022
Actually she is deeper Life and very decent but she knows how to dance very well
Richy4:

Did u watch her dance steps.. that one no be deeper life dance steps be dat oo grin
Re: Lady Goes All Natural On Her Wedding Day In Ogun State (Photos, Video) by jojogirlx: 10:41pm On Jan 19, 2022
She is.
Nezzjnr:

I don't think she's a lifer ooo

She dey wear ring for hand.
Re: Lady Goes All Natural On Her Wedding Day In Ogun State (Photos, Video) by Nezzjnr: 10:44pm On Jan 19, 2022
jojogirlx:
She is.
But the church doesn't use ring na.
Re: Lady Goes All Natural On Her Wedding Day In Ogun State (Photos, Video) by eduora: 10:50pm On Jan 19, 2022
She's so aesthetic and her husband is so handsome.... felicitation for your wedding pictures
Re: Lady Goes All Natural On Her Wedding Day In Ogun State (Photos, Video) by jojogirlx: 11:21pm On Jan 19, 2022
Yes you are right. They don't use ring and the church didn't give them ring but she and her husband decided on using ring.
Nezzjnr:

But the church doesn't use ring na.
Re: Lady Goes All Natural On Her Wedding Day In Ogun State (Photos, Video) by Danniedpastor(m): 11:23pm On Jan 19, 2022
Righteousness2:

Make up has damaged and re-damaged many of our sisters today.

Scriptural backing,please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One / Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' / Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.