Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Why Nigerian Men Should Support Each Other Part 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Nigerian Men Should Support Each Other Part 2 (938 Views)

Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria / Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigerian Men Should Support Each Other Part 2 by KingOfTheDamned: 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
This thread really touched alot of us men. Bless you comrade lecturer50 for being brave enough to share your story with us. You inspired me to share mine and I hope it inspires others to share theirs too.

Comrades we have been silent too long. NIGERIAN women have really dealt with us and unfortunately it's fellow men who fail us in our time of need.

Several years ago I worked in one of the top companies in Lagos in VICTORIA ISLAND to be precise.

I was the team lead, amongst my team was a young lady , who just joined the company . She was the sort who dresses very seductively and such .

Okay one evening after closing hours I was still in the office and she walks in and says she wants to have a chat with me. I asked her to sit , she then proceeds to tell me how she is very secretive, she is someone who can keep a secret and no matter what if she has anything to do with her superior no staff with hear.

I smiled and said thank you for the information but I am not about that life.

She left. Fast forward 3 months later to the end of the quarter, her appraisal was so poor because frankly she was terrible at the job.

She storms into my office later that day angry asked why I rated her a D.. (Appraisals are scored A to F based on performance) I immediately cautioned her not to raise her voice and sit down. She sat down reluctantly and I went over all the work areas I had been telling her through out the quarter where she needed improvement and yet she had made no effort to improve. She left angrily and slammed the door.

Now there was a report she was due to submit , the next day being a Friday she didn't and she left rhe office .. so I sent her a query . On Saturday she called me at home saying saying she saw the email query I gave her that she won't respond to it.

Comrades I got to work on Monday as usual , then around 12 noon I got an email from the human resources manager that I have been invited to a disciplinary panel for gross misconduct of sexual harassment . That same Monday by 3 pm in the conference room. I thought it was a joke, I immediately went to the HRMs office she was with the CEO they were having a meeting and I noticed that lady was in the office too.

I decided not to talk with anyone else so it doesn't seem like I am trying to use my relationship with the CEO to get favor which I felt would make me look guilty.

So comrades I went before the panel... of 5 and the lady was called in and she started crying recounting how I have been asking her to sleep with me since she joined the company but she has been refusing. As a result I have sworn to frustrate her out of the company !!! I nearly fainted in my seat.

She said she had witnesses , I was feeling dizzy with shock and disbelief!! I was asked to speak, my people I lost it. I told them I was innocent that she should call her witnesses, I couldn't hold it in I started shouting ..

Eventually they called in their witnesses who only said they saw her enter my office on several occasions o!! which is those times she comes for work or to discuss her weaknesses on the job.

My people... I was summoned back and told they didn't find sufficient evidence what she said was true but I will have to step down as unit head for fear that I will want to get revenge on her for attempting 5o slander me. I refused and demanded her sack to which they objected .

I rejected that and told them I would resign instead. The HRM begged me not to, the CEO who was a personal friend to me. I went atraight tobsee him, my Comrades I was crying like a baby... not for the job no, but because I was innocent and I know he knew I asked him why didn't you stand up for me? .. he said , guy I know you are innocent , everyone on the panel knows you are innocent but as you know this is a multi national , all the foreign board members are white women and this girl cried to one of them and they want justice for her so they want me to move to manage another department while the lady will be suspended.

I resigned and till tomorrow this affected my relationship with that comrade.

He should have stood as the Nigerian CEO and said no!! This man is innocent and sacked the lady ...

So to add to what our dear comrade said pls, We need to start standing for each other as men. LIKE A COMRADE said if they Come for your fellow man and you keep silent when they come for you no one with speak

I dedicate this post to my fellow comrades FanOfMyself , jditimiya and others

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Nigerian Men Should Support Each Other Part 2 by heniford2: 3:53pm On Jan 19, 2022
Hmm very true i noticed this too recently,we men needs to support each other anywhere anytime.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Should Support Each Other Part 2 by KingOfTheDamned: 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2022
heniford2:
Hmm very true i noticed this too recently please Mr, Op correct some errors in your write up thanks we men needs to support each other anywhere anytime.

Done, thank you
Re: Why Nigerian Men Should Support Each Other Part 2 by Godada(m): 4:00pm On Jan 19, 2022

This is a sordid affair and a sad one too.

I had a friend back then a crack head and a paranoid fellow too.

Exactly this sort of thing that played out in your office comrade was what went down in his.

A lady of high reputation was hitting on him.

But guy had a working policy.

Whenever someone enters his office, guy has a recording device that records everything.

To cut a long story short. His penchant for recording conversations got him off a tight spot.

Back to the matter at hand. It's men that have pushed the agenda of ladies to the fore front not women.

Men's weakness for beautiful women has caused many other men a lot.

Women understand this.

Women exploit this to the fullest.

There was an incident I had that a man was jailed for rape.

It was years later the lady mistakenly blurted out, the man was innocent.

Redpillers are born out of the urge to sensitize men to the wiles of women.

A little disclaimer here.

I am not about a hate campaign against women.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Men Should Support Each Other Part 2 by KingOfTheDamned: 4:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
Do you know what pained me the most when I was leaving all the other manager s who were men , were coming one by one saying , guy font resign naw, we knew you didn't so such don't mind her.

All these men kept silent then o. Non stood up to shout and say no he is innocent. I felt so alone. That's when I knew men in Nigeria are not it. I qm.privildged to have met comrades abroad who are foreigners and I can boldly tell you that unlike here , men there stand for each other and speak the truth boldly. They don't sell each other out for women's affection.

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Should Support Each Other Part 2 by heniford2: 4:07pm On Jan 19, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
Do you know what pained me the most when I was leaving all the other manager s who were men , were coming one by one saying , guy font resign naw, we knew you didn't so such don't mind her.

All these men kept silent then o. Non stood up to shout and say no he is innocent. I felt so alone. That's when I knew men in Nigeria are not it. I qm.privildged to have met comrades abroad who are foreigners and I can boldly tell you that unlike here , men there stand for each other and speak the truth boldly. They don't sell each other out for women's affection.
maybe some are scared to speak out nobody knows the capacity of the lady in question, one thing i have learned while i was working in one corporate company Never leave your door close while addressing a co lady in the office always keep ur door open woman are something else and never agree on close door talk with any lady

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Should Support Each Other Part 2 by KingOfTheDamned: 4:10pm On Jan 19, 2022
heniford2:
maybe some are scared to speak out nobody knows the capacity of the lady in question

Comrade , it's the same simping we talk about daily. NIGERIAN men never speak up for their fellow man. Just as the comrades neighbor did in the other thread . But a time for change has come , as long ad we keep speaking out a Change will come.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Men Should Support Each Other Part 2 by heniford2: 4:12pm On Jan 19, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Comrade , it's the same simping we talk about daily. NIGERIAN men never speak up for their fellow man. Just as the comrades neighbor did in the other thread . But a time for change has come , as long ad we keep speaking out a Change will come.
yes we need to educate men Nairaland is doing a great job we need to start Facebook too and other social media, we men need to help every man stand tall

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Men Should Support Each Other Part 2 by KingOfTheDamned: 4:15pm On Jan 19, 2022
heniford2:
yes we need to educate men Nairaland is doing a great job we need to start Facebook too and other social media, we men need to help every man stand tall

I agree comrade . Unitedly we shall stand . Enough of this simping nonsense. We should make it so toxic and terrible a name that no man will ever want to be called a simp

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Men Should Support Each Other Part 2 by soundOsonic: 4:18pm On Jan 19, 2022
Just leave your door open next time.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Should Support Each Other Part 2 by Sonnobax15(m): 4:23pm On Jan 19, 2022
cheesy
The truth is that every guyman has once in his lifetime fallen victim of a woman's set up lipsrsealed.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Men Should Support Each Other Part 2 by lecturer50(m): 5:11pm On Jan 19, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
This thread really touched alot of us men. Bless you comrade lecturer50 for being brave enough to share your story with us. You inspired me to share mine and I hope it inspires others to share theirs too.

Comrades we have been silent too long. NIGERIAN women have really dealt with us and unfortunately it's fellow men who fail us in our time of need.

Several years ago I worked in one of the top companies in Lagos in VICTORIA ISLAND to be precise.

I was the team lead, amongst my team was a young lady , who just joined the company . She was the sort who dresses very seductively and such .

Okay one evening after closing hours I was still in the office and she walks in and says she wants to have a chat with me. I asked her to sit , she then proceeds to tell me how she is very secretive, she is someone who can keep a secret and no matter what if she has anything to do with her superior no staff with hear.

She left. Fast forward 3 months later to the end of the quarter, her appraisal was so poor because frankly she was terrible at the job.

She storms into my office later that day angry asked why I rated her a D.. (Appraisals are scored A to F based on performance) I immediately cautioned her not to raise her voice and sit down. She sat down reluctantly and I went over all the work areas I had been telling her through out the quarter where she needed improvement and yet she had made no effort to improve. She left angrily and slammed the door.

Now there was a report she was due to submit , the next day being a Friday she didn't and she left rhe office .. so I sent her a query . On Saturday she called me at home saying saying she saw the email query I gave her that she won't respond to it.

Comrades I got to work on Monday as usual , then around 12 noon I got an email from the human resources manager that I have been invited to a disciplinary panel for gross misconduct of sexual harassment . That same Monday by 3 pm in the conference room. I thought it was a joke, I immediately went to the HRMs office she was with the CEO they were having a meeting and I noticed that lady was in the office too.

I decided not to talk with anyone else so it doesn't seem like I am trying to use my relationship with the CEO to get favor which I felt would make me look guilty.

So comrades I went before the panel... of 5 and the lady was called in and she started crying recounting how I have been asking her to sleep with me since she joined the company but she has been refusing. As a result I have sworn to frustrate her out of the company !!! I nearly fainted in my seat.

She said she had witnesses , I was feeling dizzy with shock and disbelief!! I was asked to speak, my people I lost it. I told them I was innocent that she should call her witnesses, I couldn't hold it in I started shouting ..

Eventually they called in their witnesses who only said they saw her enter my office on several occasions o!! which is those times she comes for work or to discuss her weaknesses on the job.

My people... I was summoned back and told they didn't find sufficient evidence what she said was true but I will have to step down as unit head for fear that I will want to get revenge on her for attempting 5o slander me. I refused and demanded her sack to which they objected .

I rejected that and told them I would resign instead. The HRM begged me not to, the CEO who was a personal friend to me. I went atraight tobsee him, my Comrades I was crying like a baby... not for the job no, but because I was innocent and I know he knew I asked him why didn't you stand up for me? .. he said , guy I know you are innocent , everyone on the panel knows you are innocent but as you know this is a multi national , all the foreign board members are white women and this girl cried to one of them and they want justice for her so they want me to move to manage another department while the lady will be suspended.

He should have stood as the Nigerian CEO and said no!! This man is innocent and sacked the lady ...

So to add to what our dear comrade said pls, We need to start standing for each other as men. LIKE A COMRADE said if they Come for your fellow man and you keep silent when they come for you no one with speak

This is a very touching story Sir.

That is why I always pray for men occupying leadership positions.

I believe you will get a better leadership position somewhere else.

This is not the first time something like this is happening.

I remember when I was teaching in a private secondary school, the manager had similar experience when a lady accused him falsely and I am a witness that the lady was lying.

After the man cried and begged the lady to recant her accusation, she refused. She only recanted her allegations when the man threatened to solve the issue with a juju/charm/swearing of oath.

She recanted saying that the man was not disturbing him for sex, but the man liked touching her on the back which she interpreted to mean he wanted to sleep with her.

But I reminded everyone that even me as a man, the man liked touching my back.

He was tall and huge and like touching everyone who came close to him. Very friendly man. The proprietress wanted to sack the girl after she revealed she was lying, but the man intervened.

Thanks for sharing this Sir.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Men Should Support Each Other Part 2 by KingOfTheDamned: 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2022
lecturer50:

This is a very touching story Sir.

That is why I always pray for men occupying leadership positions.

I believe you will get a better leadership position somewhere else.

This is not the first time something like this is happening.

I remember when I was teaching in a private secondary school, the manager had similar experience when a lady accused him falsely and I am a witness that the lady was lying.

After the man cried and begged the lady to recant her accusation, she refused. She only recanted her allegations when the man threatened to solve the issue with a juju/charm/swearing of oath.

She recanted saying that the man was not disturbing him for sex, but the man liked touching her on the back which she interpreted to mean he wanted to sleep with her.

But I reminded everyone that even me as a man, the man liked touching my back.

He was tall and huge and like touching everyone who came close to him. Very friendly man. The proprietress wanted to sack the girl after she revealed she was lying, but the man intervened.

Thanks for sharing this Sir.

Thank you for your kind words and for sharing this with us comrade
Re: Why Nigerian Men Should Support Each Other Part 2 by lecturer50(m): 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Thank you for your kind words and for sharing this with us comrade

You are welcome.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Should Support Each Other Part 2 by KingOfTheDamned: 5:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
The truth is that every guyman has once in his lifetime fallen victim of a woman's set up lipsrsealed.
You are not far from the truth comrade. It is time we start speaking up. For years they told us real men don't complain! So we should die in silence? And you wonder why we die before women here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Men Should Support Each Other Part 2 by Magnoliaa(f): 12:33am On Feb 05, 2022
Awwwwnnnn. Comrades supporting comrades. SoundOsonic, FanOfMyself, heniford2 and 59 others.

How sweet. cry This brought tears to my eyes.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Men Should Support Each Other Part 2 by Kollins11: 12:36am On Feb 05, 2022
Life of a man is really simple, But Man insist on making it complicated for his fellow man.

The Question should be "wetin man do e fellow man?"

I read a scenario here on nairaland, where a guy asked his fellow guy to please buy him food, that he's starving and he's broke. The other guy response was "I be your papa, guy shift abeg"

This same guy that refused to buy his fellow guy food of just #300, was caught buying suya and juice (#2500) for a girl that same evening.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Should Support Each Other Part 2 by Magnoliaa(f): 12:38am On Feb 05, 2022
[quote author=Kollins11 post=109965059][/quote]

What you saying? 'Nother alternate again??

Mscheewww.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Men Should Support Each Other Part 2 by Kollins11: 12:41am On Feb 05, 2022
Magnoliaa:

What you saying? 'Nother alternate again??

Mscheewww.
olosho, you for allow me land first before you quote me.

Abi you dey find person wey go fvck you this night
Re: Why Nigerian Men Should Support Each Other Part 2 by Magnoliaa(f): 12:44am On Feb 05, 2022
Kollins11:
you for allow me land first before you quote me.

grin grin Why? What else do you have to say when you're the OP?

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Men Should Support Each Other Part 2 by SarutobiEky(m): 2:30am On Feb 05, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

most Naija men are useless and unreliable. I have touched on this sort of topics many a time. They would rather do stuff to look good in the eyes of a woman who would jilt them in the end. It's why I never bother about foolish men who come to social media to cry wolf after being dealt severely by women they were trying so hard to please.

Comrade if I were you, I for don sack that girl since when she start to come short on her job. You were very lenient that was your mistake sir.

Men find it extremely difficult to render help to their fellow man.. It's insane when I think of it. They think their little contribution to the lives of these ladies would make the ladies fall head over heels in love with them, yet it's the reverse that's the case.

You could be here ranting about how you give your gf 50k every month for upkeep, another nigga is giving her triple of that. My nigga why are you killing yourself over trying to please a woman?/Are you daft? Weak ass fools would see this thread and still never learn a thing from it.

OP..God bless you jare. I'm certain she must have been found out for the cheap LovePeddler that she truly is.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Men Should Support Each Other Part 2 by SarutobiEky(m): 6:45am On Feb 05, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

My bro thanks for your words, they are deep and true
you're welcome sir.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Should Support Each Other Part 2 by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 05, 2022
The fact is we have more Beta males than Alphas. They can't do anything when a woman is in the picture. Alphas and Sigmas are endangered species, reason why I prefer not to have any friends. Sometimes, even your best friend will betray you because of a woman.

Your experience is a bitter one, but don't resign. Give it time and this same girl is going to have another issue with another person which will publically vindicate you.

She's a sinking ship, and she's looking for someone to go down with her. Don't take it personally, it's the dark side of human nature when drowning - they try to cling to anything to survive.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Should Support Each Other Part 2 by heniford2: 7:57am On Feb 05, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Awwwwnnnn. Comrades supporting comrades. SoundOsonic, FanOfMyself, heniford2 and 59 others.

How sweet. cry This brought tears to my eyes.
i guess is tears of been satisfied by a big rod inbtwn ur butterfly curves. grin that been said is enough drop this feminism movement of urs and embrace a dick undecided
Re: Why Nigerian Men Should Support Each Other Part 2 by Magnoliaa(f): 1:50pm On Feb 05, 2022
heniford2:
i guess is tears of been satisfied by a big rod inbtwn ur butterfly curves. grin that been said is enough drop this feminism movement of urs and embrace a dick undecided

This is why common sense is really far from some of you.

If I was shitting on you and your relationship and your woman now, I know the cheerier words you would have used with a just cause on me. Every thing I said about you was all you told me; I have never disrespected your relationship. Or even your redpill ideology.

That aside, how does my comment on this topic relate to being rammed by a deek? Like you could have said I'm showing fake sympathy or something related to the OP and his story, but noooo, you have no other insults in your pea-sized 6KB brain than getting fuked. So tasteless.

I've always said it and will still say it to you here again: for the lots of you: You cannot take me on intellectually nor even attempt to deconstruct my logic, takes and points on discussions on this forum. I get that that unsettles your kind a lot. So you have nothing else personal to use against me, nor can you even fault my feminism without resorting to banal cliched and generalized notions about feminists in an attempt to insult me.

Very few of you argue FEMINISM, minusing AD HOMINEM ATTACKS, with me.

But I can do the same with you lots.

I can 'respect' you to the end, while shredding your RP theories to pieces. I can literally forget everything else about you and whatever previous interactions we have had to FOCUS ON THE POINT YOU'RE SAYING AT THE MOMENT.

You should learn to do the same sometimes. Focus on what I'm saying and disprove that or show its silliness.

P.S.: Have you stopped fuçking a pùssy (a puśsy that 'another man has drilled' before you) ever since you became a redpiller? Abi you're practicing celibacy with your yt woman? So why do you feel having sex is or should be inconsistent with my feminism? smiley smiley Orgasm is life o. So I don't know why you think that counts as an insult in your chicken brain. grin Mtcheeewww.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Men Should Support Each Other Part 2 by Truvelisback(m): 2:01pm On Feb 05, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Don't resign, instead them henceforth, if they want u to remain in that position, that u won't want any female to go close to ur office or enter ur office.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Should Support Each Other Part 2 by heniford2: 9:23pm On Feb 05, 2022
Magnoliaa:

This is why common sense is really far from some of you.

If I was shitting on you and your relationship and your woman now, I know the cheerier words you would have used with a just cause on me. Every thing I said about you was all you told me; I have never disrespected your relationship. Or even your redpill ideology.

That aside, how does my comment on this topic relate to being rammed by a deek? Like you could have said I'm showing fake sympathy or something related to the OP and his story, but noooo, you have no other insults in your pea-sized 6KB brain than getting fuked. So tasteless.

I've always said it and will still say it to you here again: for the lots of you: You cannot take me on intellectually nor even attempt to deconstruct my logic, takes and points on discussions on this forum. I get that that unsettles your kind a lot. So you have nothing else personal to use against me, nor can you even fault my feminism without resorting to banal cliched and generalized notions about feminists in an attempt to insult me.

Very few of you argue FEMINISM, minusing AD HOMINEM ATTACKS, with me.

But I can do the same with you lots.

I can 'respect' you to the end, while shredding your RP theories to pieces. I can literally forget everything else about you and whatever previous interactions we have had to FOCUS ON THE POINT YOU'RE SAYING AT THE MOMENT.

You should learn to do the same sometimes. Focus on what I'm saying and disprove that or show its silliness.

P.S.: Have you stopped fuçking a pùssy (a puśsy that 'another man has drilled' before you) ever since you became a redpiller? Abi you're practicing celibacy with your yt woman? So why do you feel having sex is or should be inconsistent with my feminism? smiley smiley Orgasm is life o. So I don't know why you think that counts as an insult in your chicken brain. grin Mtcheeewww.
did you just wrote a whole text book to reply me on ur feminists theory talk cause i don't get you here, take my advice drop this feminism thing if you need a man in ur life u spill it out i can arrange one for you. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

What My Ex Revealed To Me. / How To Become A Fresh Guy / Nude Video Of Naija Babe Queeneth Showing Off Her Endowment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.