Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Airman Arraigned For Theft Of N20m Mistakenly Credited To His Account - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Airman Arraigned For Theft Of N20m Mistakenly Credited To His Account (41871 Views)

What It Means When The Court Grants Bail In The Sum Of N20m Or Any Other Amount / Court Sentences Businessman, Emeka Ekwunife To 10 Years Imprisonment For Theft / I Mistakenly Credited A Customer's Account Twice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airman Arraigned For Theft Of N20m Mistakenly Credited To His Account by Tobidarker02: 5:06pm On Jan 20, 2022
money121:
Ok

SEE FACE OF SERIAL FRAUDSTER ON Nairaland SEE HERE >> https://www.nairaland.com/1173970/scam-alert-omowunmi-allen-pre-order/87
You never collect your money since 2013?
Re: Airman Arraigned For Theft Of N20m Mistakenly Credited To His Account by Bigchristo: 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2022
money121:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=296895145807029&id=100064596373289
It’s the fault of those who mistakenly credited the amount into his account they shouldn’t have arrested him rather give him time to return the money, do you know the guy has right to sue the bank and the employer and use their money to make case with them? Such issues should be treated with Abeg return our money rather than trying to arrest him with the anti graft agency.

2 Likes

Re: Airman Arraigned For Theft Of N20m Mistakenly Credited To His Account by jamace(m): 5:12pm On Jan 20, 2022
Godmademan:
There is more to this story.. In what planet would someone accidentally transfer 20 million to his employee's account? We ain't talking about 20k here o
The poor airman is just being victimised because he did not play along with those finance crooks. Those who posted such amount had ulterior motive, to legally steal government money from the airman account and use the airman's name to balance their voucher. God pass them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airman Arraigned For Theft Of N20m Mistakenly Credited To His Account by Sleekfingers: 5:12pm On Jan 20, 2022
Seunosewaismad:
bullshit. They should mistakingly send cash to my personal account and see what happens. my personal account.

It is your right to return the money. Abi na your money? Although, you might not go to jail. But you will pay ,.every penny. Your bank account will be flagged. They will call you or pay you a visit with Efcc
Re: Airman Arraigned For Theft Of N20m Mistakenly Credited To His Account by chatinent: 5:14pm On Jan 20, 2022
money121:
Stop crime

Chat with the scammer Ex-Husband

She Dupe me of 2m+

SEE FACE OF SERIAL FRAUDSTER ON Nairaland SEE HERE >> https://www.nairaland.com/1173970/scam-alert-omowunmi-allen-pre-order/87

Bring a token let me track her within a week.
Re: Airman Arraigned For Theft Of N20m Mistakenly Credited To His Account by ashawopikin(m): 5:14pm On Jan 20, 2022
Rubbish! If na me, I for don withdraw all the money japaa
Re: Airman Arraigned For Theft Of N20m Mistakenly Credited To His Account by barkays001: 5:16pm On Jan 20, 2022
Instead of him to just tell them that it is God of prophet Suleiman that miraculously credited his account!!!!
Re: Airman Arraigned For Theft Of N20m Mistakenly Credited To His Account by Shalommy(f): 5:17pm On Jan 20, 2022
Chaii.. See pepper wey guyman for take japa.. Chaii. Aboki no dey ever get sense!
Re: Airman Arraigned For Theft Of N20m Mistakenly Credited To His Account by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 20, 2022
Seunosewaismad:
bullshit. They should mistakingly send cash to my personal account and see what happens. my personal account.
Libya Road direct �
Re: Airman Arraigned For Theft Of N20m Mistakenly Credited To His Account by Kmf0: 5:21pm On Jan 20, 2022
Really
Re: Airman Arraigned For Theft Of N20m Mistakenly Credited To His Account by Kazeem47(m): 5:26pm On Jan 20, 2022
Instead of him to be playing 2 sure odd with 500k before returning the money.
Re: Airman Arraigned For Theft Of N20m Mistakenly Credited To His Account by bmdmix11: 5:26pm On Jan 20, 2022
ellizy:

Y jail? If he goes to jail how is e suppose to pay back?

hard labour, it will calculated
Re: Airman Arraigned For Theft Of N20m Mistakenly Credited To His Account by Blackdisciple(m): 5:31pm On Jan 20, 2022
And the headlines says mistakenly credited into his account so what's his offense?
Re: Airman Arraigned For Theft Of N20m Mistakenly Credited To His Account by oza20(m): 5:34pm On Jan 20, 2022
money121:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=296895145807029&id=100064596373289

I want to believe this can happen to anyone. The right thing to do as a smart and at the same time honest person is to report to your bank account officer. I'm very sure even if for nothing, the bank and the owner of the money would have compensated him with a fraction of the money. He didn't report, hence the case misappropriation against him.
Re: Airman Arraigned For Theft Of N20m Mistakenly Credited To His Account by ImoleNaija: 5:46pm On Jan 20, 2022
Knowing full well he wasn't expecting any payment of such magnitude, the defendant instead of reporting the issue to his bank or employer, went ahead to withdraw part of the money for personal use, including settling debts.

Debts would always make many people do the unthinkable. May God help us.
Re: Airman Arraigned For Theft Of N20m Mistakenly Credited To His Account by dragunov: 5:49pm On Jan 20, 2022
decatalyst:
Integrity Issue

He should have known better.

That is what most Nigerian pastors like Johnson Suleman lacks. Integrity. A normal pastor in Nigeria will rather see that as a miracle than an error that needs to be corrected. That is one of the major problems with the prosperity gospel.
Re: Airman Arraigned For Theft Of N20m Mistakenly Credited To His Account by dragunov: 5:51pm On Jan 20, 2022
Blackdisciple:
And the headlines says mistakenly credited into his account so what's his offense?

The Nigerian youth is finished! Integrity is equal to zero!
Re: Airman Arraigned For Theft Of N20m Mistakenly Credited To His Account by Ebelefrancis123: 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2022
He could have relocated to Benin republic or Canada for a new life that would have paid him more than Airforce. EFCC only know how to deal with common criminals than the senior thief's with political back up. This young man never asked anyone to deposit such an amount to his account. Let be serious now,95% Nigerians will not report either to the bank or the police in such situation.

1 Like

Re: Airman Arraigned For Theft Of N20m Mistakenly Credited To His Account by lightwind(m): 6:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
Dankovich1:

Eyaaa is a pity angry
A girl i met on nairaland knows her very well.

1 Like

Re: Airman Arraigned For Theft Of N20m Mistakenly Credited To His Account by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 7:23pm On Jan 20, 2022
dawnomike:
He must have seen it as an answer to his prayers... grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Airman Arraigned For Theft Of N20m Mistakenly Credited To His Account by rickyrex(m): 7:45pm On Jan 20, 2022
Ahah what the difference between him and person wey see money for bush come carry am. Some people go think say them smart pass this guy untill such thing happen to them. Money no be your own return am no. Poverty don put your for trouble wey no be your own
Re: Airman Arraigned For Theft Of N20m Mistakenly Credited To His Account by Codes151(m): 8:24pm On Jan 20, 2022
Is it his fault? Explain to me.

What if he was owing all this loan sharks and them collect the money? Smh
Re: Airman Arraigned For Theft Of N20m Mistakenly Credited To His Account by Whatshallido: 8:35pm On Jan 20, 2022
Oh no! He failed the test of honesty.
Re: Airman Arraigned For Theft Of N20m Mistakenly Credited To His Account by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:37pm On Jan 20, 2022
CamusMidas:

Oga even small 20k bank dey follow people come house and you most pay; this one na 20M oh, to catch am dey certain.

It is the matter of been wise and not holier than thou stuff, he didn't make a run for it or have any sophisticated plan to hide his tracks.

How about his family members? His referee towards the airforce work he is presently engaged in? Omoh there is no wisdom in what he did.

You're right though. It therefore means that some of those pple that use to return dis kinda money did that out of fear of being caught and not because of honesty
Re: Airman Arraigned For Theft Of N20m Mistakenly Credited To His Account by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 20, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:

You're right though. It therefore means that some of those pple that use to return dis kinda money did that out of fear of being caught and not because of honesty
Very correct, that's why most people sit on the money for a while before taking action.
Re: Airman Arraigned For Theft Of N20m Mistakenly Credited To His Account by Dankovich1: 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2022
lightwind:
A girl i met on nairaland knows her very well.

Talk true shocked
Re: Airman Arraigned For Theft Of N20m Mistakenly Credited To His Account by Blackdisciple(m): 10:15pm On Jan 20, 2022
dragunov:

The Nigerian youth is finished! Integrity is equal to zero!

It's crazy bro
Re: Airman Arraigned For Theft Of N20m Mistakenly Credited To His Account by Gee64: 10:52pm On Jan 20, 2022
A true Nigerian.

This is the extent to which honesty has degenerated in Nigeria.
Re: Airman Arraigned For Theft Of N20m Mistakenly Credited To His Account by Lordedifice1: 7:48am On Jan 21, 2022
What's fraud in this matter now?
I didn't see any laptop in his possession,he steal somebody's money he didn't rob anybody. They paid money wrongly to his account and boom you call him fraud and arrest him.
Instead of them to strike an agreement and give him something. No they called EFFC. Now what is the fraud there?
Demented EFCC
When 2bullion van drove at Tinubu's houses EFCC was blind to that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnappers Trying To Collect Ransom In Rivers Caught (Photos) / Thunder Strike Kills Final Year Student After Leaving Exam Hall In Plateau State / Osun Robbers Paraded Unclad, Beaten Mercilessly (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.