Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,601 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

How Can I Forgive My Father For This.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Forgive My Father For This.. (1895 Views)

Should I Forgive Her?? / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice / Should I Forgive Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Forgive My Father For This.. by ChizzyBuna(m): 7:19pm On Jan 19, 2022
My distant aunty (my dad's sister) came back to Nigeria after over 20 years abroad.
The last time I saw her was in the 90's
She married a white man and based there.

At night, We were having dinner and she is a stroy teller. She starts telling stories about her childhood with my dad
I was just over the parlor watching football.
Until i overheard her say something wild and crazy.
She said that my dad was so smart in school back then in the 70's that he was given scholarship from 3 prestigious universities abroad.
She said they were dragging him. One of the university in Ireland, already prepared accomodations for him and even took a picture of his room and the majestic environment of the school and mailed it to Nigeria to him. To persuade him to go to come abroad.
But he refused!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ahhhhhhhhh as I hear this I just weak
So u mean I would have been born in U.K instead of Nigeria.Chaiiiiiiii

I feel like giving him a HEAVY KNOCK for making this kind of messed up decision to stay back in Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Forgive My Father For This.. by ItsGoodToBeGood: 7:30pm On Jan 19, 2022
So you no like as you follow us dey enjoy Buhari government?

I guess there is more to the story than you have heard, why not find out from your Dad why he rejected such a juicy offer.

12 Likes

Re: How Can I Forgive My Father For This.. by doggedfighter(f): 7:32pm On Jan 19, 2022
Back in those days abroad wasn't a big deal.

You have jobs before you leave the university and a car.

And yet you can travel abroad without hassles unlike today.

So......

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Forgive My Father For This.. by Abfinest007(m): 7:33pm On Jan 19, 2022
Sorry bro ,u for nor dey shout up nepa by now

1 Like

Re: How Can I Forgive My Father For This.. by Haakeem(m): 7:33pm On Jan 19, 2022
Re: How Can I Forgive My Father For This.. by Nostring: 7:34pm On Jan 19, 2022
grin cheesy ur papa fr no marry ur Mama and born u na

10 Likes

Re: How Can I Forgive My Father For This.. by alphaNomega: 7:53pm On Jan 19, 2022
doggedfighter:
Back in those days abroad wasn't a big deal.

You have jobs before you leave the university and a car.

And yet you can travel abroad without hassles unlike today.

So......
this is very true

1 Like

Re: How Can I Forgive My Father For This.. by Bobloco: 7:55pm On Jan 19, 2022
Hahahahaha!
Re: How Can I Forgive My Father For This.. by Ryda(m): 7:55pm On Jan 19, 2022
Bros how sure are you that you would be given birth to abroad.
The angel that mapped your place of landing already fixed you for Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Forgive My Father For This.. by daddio(m): 8:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
My distant aunty (my dad's sister) came back to Nigeria after over 20 years abroad.

At night, We were having dinner and she is a stroy teller. She starts telling stories about her childhood with my dad
Until i overheard hershe said something wild and crazy.

I feel like giving him a HEAVY KNOCK for making this kind of messed up decision to stay back in Nigeria.

I'm waiting for the knock o, yeye son.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Forgive My Father For This.. by frozen70(f): 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

That one is already gone and dusted even before you were born

Just move on

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Forgive My Father For This.. by OAra: 8:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

You have the right to live your life as you see fit, but so does your father.

He chose to remain in his homeland, and just as he should respect your decision if you wish to migrate, so you should respect his decision to remain, especially if he stuck around and tried to give you a good life (if not, that's a different story I'll grant you that).

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Forgive My Father For This.. by Lifewasgood: 8:42pm On Jan 19, 2022
Be happy he did not go because dey for not born you asin you for nor exist cos he would have ended up with another woman and not your mother….

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Forgive My Father For This.. by ChizzyBuna(m): 9:26pm On Jan 19, 2022
Nostring:
Lifewasgood:
Be happy he did not go because dey for not born you asin you for nor exist cos he would have ended up with another woman and not your mother….
All of us where in our fathers balls before he meet our mothers.
If he meet french women. It means na french woman go born you.
If he meet American woman, dem go born you but your mama go be american woman
Re: How Can I Forgive My Father For This.. by Lifewasgood: 9:40pm On Jan 19, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
All of us where in our fathers balls before he meet our mothers.
If he meet french women. It means na french woman go born you.
If he meet American woman, dem go born you but your mama go be american woman

Na lie, not be only your father make you. Your mother genes still join. So if either of them have met other people you not go exist.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Forgive My Father For This.. by ChizzyBuna(m): 9:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
Lifewasgood:

Na lie, not be only your father make you. Your mother genes still join. So if either of them have met other people you not go exist.
E be like say u dey sleep for biology class
You na sperm cell.
Your identity and everything about you is inside That sperm cell inside ur dad.
Your mother only contribute to helping that sperm turn into human
By carrying it in her womb
If my dad went to u.k and married a white woman.
I will stiil be born, but my complexion, character and physical appearance will be different
Re: How Can I Forgive My Father For This.. by Pumpumking: 9:49pm On Jan 19, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

angry
Re: How Can I Forgive My Father For This.. by Pumpumking: 9:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

Ok so u angry wit yor dad coz he marrry yor aunty 20year ago....corrrect?...since when has it being iligal to hav 2 wife sir?(no oofenese) angry
Re: How Can I Forgive My Father For This.. by techWriter3: 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2022
ur papa fr no marriage ur Mama and bred u khi
Re: How Can I Forgive My Father For This.. by Ahmback(m): 10:39pm On Jan 19, 2022
Pumpumking:

Ok so u angry wit yor dad coz he marrry yor aunty 20year ago....corrrect?...since when has it being iligal to hav 2 wife sir?(no oofenese) angry
guy where is your brain.......?

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Forgive My Father For This.. by wiseone28: 10:44pm On Jan 19, 2022
You for born in Afghanistan

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Forgive My Father For This.. by Pumpumking: 10:49pm On Jan 19, 2022
Ahmback:

Dint u here op say he upset coz he dad marrry his aunty when he is 20year old sir....is english not yor forst language or r u from Afghanistan?(no oofenese) angry
Re: How Can I Forgive My Father For This.. by Lifewasgood: 11:56pm On Jan 19, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

E be like say u dey sleep for biology class
You na sperm cell.
Your identity and everything about you is inside That sperm cell inside ur dad.
Your mother only contribute to helping that sperm turn into human
By carrying it in her womb
If my dad went to u.k and married a white woman.
I will stiil be born, but my complexion, character and physical appearance will be different

Na lie boss, You are a unique combination of your mother's and father's DNA. So if your parents never met, you would never be born.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Forgive My Father For This.. by ChizzyBuna(m): 12:05am On Jan 20, 2022
Ahmback:
No bother replying that mugu
Re: How Can I Forgive My Father For This.. by CheedyJ(m): 12:31am On Jan 20, 2022
Why u sef no get scholarship so u can birth ur kids in d abroad
Re: How Can I Forgive My Father For This.. by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 20, 2022
OP dey look for excuse.. u go soon hear say ur momsy date and dumped dangote for ur father. No map urself dey there dey find who to blame undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can I Forgive My Father For This.. by zubycharles(m): 12:42am On Jan 20, 2022
I grow active followers for IG
I sell fb/IG accounts
DM me 08136189333 (WhatsApp)
A trial will convince you
I'll give out free 1k followers to my first ten subscribers.
Re: How Can I Forgive My Father For This.. by flington4550(m): 8:01am On Jan 20, 2022
Nostring:
Haha leave am he no know ni...na another pikin for dey enjoy Ireland now...

(1) (Reply)

How I Almost Got Scammed by a Whatsapp TV, (Pics) / should i come / How Often Should We've Sex In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.