Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Should I Forgive Her?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Forgive Her?? (49010 Views)

Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / Should I Forgive Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Forgive Her?? by Amarahobu: 7:41am On Jul 15, 2022
My friend has been dating this girl for 3 years now, and she has been faithful to him, not until one of the Reverend father's in her church added her on Facebook and they got talking, the Reverend asked her out but she refused and told him she can't have anything to do with a Reverend father and that she's into a serious relationship too, she told him dey can just be friends.

As time goes on the Reverend father has been showering her with gifts and little money, she even lost her phone and the Reverend father got her a new one. One day she decided to go see him in a hotel and she ended up spending a night with him. The Reverend father was able to cuddle, suck her breast, kiss her but she didn't allow him to bleep her.

She confessed to her boyfriend and asked for forgiveness, the truth is dey didn't bleep but did other things. Should he forgive her or end the relationship??

He went through the girls WhatsApp without her consent, he saw her chats with the Reverend father. The man hasn't bleeped her but really wants to bleep her

He will be going through your comments

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Stenewiser: 7:46am On Jul 15, 2022
Amarahobu:
My friend has been dating this girl for 3 years now, and she has been faithful to him, not until one of the Reverend father's in her church added her on Facebook and they got talking, the Reverend asked her out but she refused and told him she can't have anything to do with a Reverend father and that she's into a serious relationship too, she told him dey can just be friends. As time goes on the Reverend father has been showering her with gifts and little money, she even lost her phone and the Reverend father got her a new one. One day she decided to go see him in a hotel and she ended up spending a night with him. The Reverend father was able to cuddle, suck her breast, kiss her but she didn't allow him to bleep her.

She confessed to her boyfriend and asked for forgiveness, the truth is dey didn't bleep but did other things. Should he forgive her or end the relationship??

whether the bleep or not, how will you know. Gullible people everywhere.

441 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Islandlady(f): 7:47am On Jul 15, 2022
Hmm a cheating partner is a no no for me!

But I don't believe that lady, she might have sex with the priest... don't be gullible!

234 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Exkandayee(m): 7:49am On Jul 15, 2022
Lolz The op and his friend .... They even believe wetin the girl yarn...rev suck Bobby , kiss but he no nack,ok nah,,,I don hear.... oh I forget,na holy Communion she go collect for hotel room

316 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by anthonyuncle(m): 7:51am On Jul 15, 2022
they didn't do what?

he should never have anything intimate with that girl

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by MITCHELL96: 7:52am On Jul 15, 2022
Don't be a MF for God's sake undecided that's what girls normally say, 'He never penetrated, we just kissed and cuddled'

You're talking as if you don't know the power of konji, how will she get into the act of kissing and cuddling without getting down on it ?

At that point, the both brain is thinking of nothing else but to have sex

Why would she go and visit him in an hotel ? If they both didn't have any intentions of sleeping together ?

Another open place no dey for them to meet so all those Sexual feelings and fantasies won't occur undecided

Moreover, this story looks like a Fiction undecided

145 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Powerbandoo(f): 7:52am On Jul 15, 2022
Amarahobu:
My friend has been dating this girl for 3 years now, and she has been faithful to him, not until one of the Reverend father's in her church added her on Facebook and they got talking, the Reverend asked her out but she refused and told him she can't have anything to do with a Reverend father and that she's into a serious relationship too, she told him dey can just be friends. As time goes on the Reverend father has been showering her with gifts and little money, she even lost her phone and the Reverend father got her a new one. One day she decided to go see him in a hotel and she ended up spending a night with him. The Reverend father was able to cuddle, suck her breast, kiss her but she didn't allow him to bleep her.

You and your made up story na idiot

174 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by virginprincess(f): 7:53am On Jul 15, 2022
Cheating is a very big red flag therefore it shouldn't be tolerated.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Amarahobu: 7:54am On Jul 15, 2022
He went through the girls WhatsApp without her consent, he her chats with the Reverend father. The man hasn't bleeped her but really wants to bleep her

Islandlady:
Hmm a cheating partner is a no no for me!

But if he still loves her, he can give her a second chance!
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by gasparpisciotta: 7:54am On Jul 15, 2022
Amarahobu, you have just confessed your escapades.

You are free to continue your romance with the so called Reverend father, please leave the poor boy alone grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Amarahobu: 7:55am On Jul 15, 2022
I swear with my life.. is a true story

Powerbandoo:

You and your made up story na idiot

4 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Amarahobu: 7:56am On Jul 15, 2022
He should leave her?? He has confirmed that the father hasn't bleeped the girl truly

virginprincess:
Cheating is a very big red flag therefore it shouldn't be tolerated.
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Amarahobu: 7:57am On Jul 15, 2022
He went through the girls WhatsApp without her consent, he her chats with the Reverend father. The man hasn't bleeped her but really wants to bleep her

anthonyuncle:
they didn't do what?

he should never have anything intimate with that girl
cry
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Islandlady(f): 7:57am On Jul 15, 2022
Amarahobu:

well, i think your friend is in the best position to make his decision, he is the one that knows if he still have feelings for her or not! So it's left for him to forgive her or not!

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Amarahobu: 8:02am On Jul 15, 2022
He loves the girl and things the girl do for him also proves she loves him too.. but he needs other people's opinion on this matter

Islandlady:
well, i think your friend is in the best position to make his decision, he is the one that knows if he still have feelings for her or not! So it's left for him to forgive her or not!
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by ojun50(m): 8:02am On Jul 15, 2022
Them no dey break up with girls again, you go just dey use her pass time you hear.

For her to visit the man self is a no no for me.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Amarahobu: 8:05am On Jul 15, 2022
That's exactly what he wants to do, he wants to keep banging her then dump her at the end. But he also feels like forgiving her since she didn't bleep the man

ojun50:
Them no dey break up with girls again, you go just dey use her pass time you hear.

For her to visit the man self is a no no for me.
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Jayrockk: 8:06am On Jul 15, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Amarahobu: 8:08am On Jul 15, 2022
The matter shock you??

Jayrockk:
Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Jayrockk: 8:09am On Jul 15, 2022
Amarahobu:
The matter shock you??

E shock me o

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Amarahobu: 8:13am On Jul 15, 2022
What do you advise?

Jayrockk:

E shock me o
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by anthonyuncle(m): 8:13am On Jul 15, 2022
Amarahobu:

cry

face the truth.

the girl is already feeling indebted to that priest.

what was in her mind when she went to that hotel?
did she inform her boyfriend of her movements?
did she inform her boyfriend that she will be spending the night there?
did she tell her boyfriend about the happenings of that night?

she is hiding a lot

19 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by ojun50(m): 8:16am On Jul 15, 2022
Amarahobu:
That's exactly what he wants to do, he wants to keep banging her then dump her at the end. But he also feels like forgiving her since she didn't bleep the man

No problem, he should do what ever make him happy
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Manson1(m): 8:22am On Jul 15, 2022
I thought Rev fathers are not supposed to have anything to do with the opposite gender

BTW..
This is four bedroom residential accommodation designed by asomarchitectng..

It's has an ante room, living room, dinning area with bar ,laundry and all rooms ensuite. Contact us for the complete architectural drawings/construction..

See my signature for contact details/portfolio...

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Amarahobu: 8:25am On Jul 15, 2022
She told her guy about what happened, the guy has also confirmed what she said is the truth, but he's confuse on what to do now

anthonyuncle:

face the truth.

the girl is already feeling indepted to that priest.

what was in her mind when she went to that hotel?
did she inform her boyfriend of her movements?
did she inform her boyfriend that she will be spending the night there?
did she tell her boyfriend about the happenings of that night?

she is hiding a lot
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Amarahobu: 8:26am On Jul 15, 2022
I thought too. The thing shock me

Manson1:
I thought Rev fathers are not supposed to have anything to do with the opposite gender
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by anthonyuncle(m): 8:28am On Jul 15, 2022
Amarahobu:
the guy has also confirmed what she said is the truth

i laugh

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Amarahobu: 8:29am On Jul 15, 2022
The matter serious oo

anthonyuncle:

i laugh
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Eazie351(m): 8:36am On Jul 15, 2022
Topic: Should I forgive her?

Content: My friend....� we sabi una

9 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Amarahobu: 8:37am On Jul 15, 2022
���

gasparpisciotta:
Amarahobu, you have just confessed your escapades.

You are free to continue your romance with the so called Reverend father, please leave the poor boy alone grin
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by Amarahobu: 8:39am On Jul 15, 2022
Lol, what's your advice on this matter?

Eazie351:
Topic: Should I forgive her?

Content: My friend....� we sabi una
Re: Should I Forgive Her?? by anthonyuncle(m): 8:42am On Jul 15, 2022
Amarahobu:
The matter serious oo

na una dey take am as joke.

the least he should do is ask the girl for some space

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend / Man Looking As Ladies Eat (Photo) / From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.