Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau (26253 Views)

Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau: AFCON 2021 (2 - 0) On 19th January 2022 / Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time / Nigeria Vs Guinea: Africa U-17 Cup Of Nations, Semifinals. 9 - 10 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau by bestdefender: 10:35pm On Jan 19, 2022
Probity100:
Very interesting game. Olayinka did a gòod job. He contested for ball unlike old cargo Sadiq.
Moses Simon was excellent.
Ongekuru tried. I like his fighting spirit.
Aina and Ekong were superb
which Aina?
Re: What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau by lookingfly: 10:36pm On Jan 19, 2022
Chidex50:
That Moses Simon is too good
the odewingi days grin

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau by GodIsBiafran: 10:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
Binsky:
That first goal na offside

You are wrong. Look at the GB defender's hand.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau by GodIsBiafran: 10:38pm On Jan 19, 2022
Probity100:
Very interesting game. Olayinka did a gòod job. He contested for ball unlike old cargo Sadiq.
Moses Simon was excellent.
Ongekuru tried. I like his fighting spirit.
Aina and Ekong were superb

Aina? You watch this game at all? You must mean Ajayi.
Re: What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau by WonderManly(m): 10:40pm On Jan 19, 2022
Guinea Bissau Coach: Where are you now? I'm very sure by now, your mouth don enter underground.
Congratulations To Super Eagle of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau by GodIsBiafran: 10:41pm On Jan 19, 2022
elijah101:
I feel Nigeria will go on to win this tournament without loosing a match

Of course, at this point that is the ONLY way to win the tournament. There is no other way when you get to the knock out rounds.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau by God200(m): 10:44pm On Jan 19, 2022
This record was only set by Nigeria super eagle ,to b d only team in all d participants to take 9points in d group stage tournament..no other countries have ever do so..
Re: What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau by Emperormartin(m): 10:44pm On Jan 19, 2022
My take is Eguaveon is better than Gehnort Rohr

10 Likes

Re: What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau by Dididrumz(m): 10:49pm On Jan 19, 2022
Moses Simon is Man of the Match for Me.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau by doctore212(m): 10:49pm On Jan 19, 2022
I think the coach should allow them carry two olosho each this night.

This will help calm thier nerves.

I have beta contact In Cameroun

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau by Nauttyprof(m): 10:56pm On Jan 19, 2022
Gammfreak:
Iwobi is better in d middle
Sadiq shouldn't play again
Moses is really in form
They r really good

Iwobi proved to the coach that he deserves playing from the bench. It's just sad. Nothing special from that guy.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau by Nauttyprof(m): 10:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
Emperormartin:
My take is Eguaveon is better than Gehnort Rohr

Genort Rohr keeps looking for Kanu and Okocha for his team. Always giving excuses to cover up for his poor tactics.
Re: What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau by Steve0979(m): 10:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
Everybody na coach for Naija.Una know pass eguavoen way put sadiq dere
Re: What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
I really haven't sat down to watch a match in 2 decade... but I am quite impress with todays match and the second goal was sweet....
Re: What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau by R0LL0N(m): 11:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
cerpvad:
Sodiq should only be used for substituting at injury time.
grin
Re: What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau by meneski(m): 11:06pm On Jan 19, 2022
What's your choice Nigeria?

Nigeria vs Malawi---- like
Nigeria vs Tunisia-----share
Nigeria vs serra Leon----

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau by lilyheaven: 11:07pm On Jan 19, 2022
I’m so happy watching Nigeria play this night, My husband made me watch, but indeed, it ended satisfactory

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau by FireTheSun: 11:07pm On Jan 19, 2022
Simon Moses is a gift from God, to that team, every time he wears the Shirt, he is outstanding.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau by 3gpvids: 11:07pm On Jan 19, 2022
Sadiq umar should rest abeg

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau by lilyheaven: 11:08pm On Jan 19, 2022
grin
But at least he scored one goal
Steve0979:
Everybody na coach for Naija.Una know pass eguavoen way put sadiq dere
Re: What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau by gfelo(m): 11:08pm On Jan 19, 2022
Confidence is everything, nigeria were[color=#006600][/color] hitting the ball confidently they play with confidence and they won
Re: What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau by FireTheSun: 11:14pm On Jan 19, 2022
Kubernetes:
So all these years,we have been using the incapable Coach Roah, just because he has a white skin .See what our local Coach has done.

Win or Loose, Eguaveon must be allowed to use fives years on this job, just like Gernot Rohr, and then lets compare their performance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau by elprez7: 11:15pm On Jan 19, 2022
Up Nigeria! Up Super Eagle
Re: What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau by phemmyfour: 11:18pm On Jan 19, 2022
Sadiq and Onyekuru is a joke
Re: What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau by FireTheSun: 11:18pm On Jan 19, 2022
Newboss:

Doing wonders?

See, the result of the work of a coach takes months to show. Not weeks.

What you're still seeing is the result of the previous coach's work. People always make the mistake of giving new coaches credit for the work of the previous coach.

When a Premiership team changes Coaches, does it take Months or the next season for the impact to show?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau by sunkieisland(m): 11:23pm On Jan 19, 2022
Good one super eagles

My ratings

MoTM candidates - Moses Simon & Kelechi Snr Man.

My flop focus is Iwobi - ever since he left Arsenal, his performance has nose-dived. He needs to rediscover his form like Snr Man or risk a call up to the national team in future.

Good game Super Eagles
Re: What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau by FireTheSun: 11:24pm On Jan 19, 2022
HilcomTech:

Yet Umar Sadiq was the one that delivered the killer punch for Nigeria.

You ndi mkporu mmiri cannibals should be calming down with hate, envy and bitterness.

Umar Sadiq scored a sitting-duck goal that was left for him by the other attacking player (nice spirit though), so stop attributing any finese to him.
.[/b]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau by tiger28: 11:26pm On Jan 19, 2022
magicminister:
Great play
The NFF needs to stop hiring foreign non-black coaches!
We are the largest black nation on earth and it’s disgraceful that we cannot extend same grace and opportunity to local coaches like we do to foreign white coaches.

The current coach is Nigerian and he was denied the opportunity but look at him doing wonders with the squad!
wait till the eagles START losing, then you will this SAME ppl start talking about "we need foreign experienced Coach"......I tire for Nigerian Ppl!!!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau by TheGift: 11:34pm On Jan 19, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

this is the exact problem I keep having with you northerners

you are not willing to improve, you will rather draw the whole nation down to your mediocre level rather than level up to be where others are

Sadiq played total rubbish throughout the match, both the commentators, social media and nairalanders condemn the mediocre of a football player but to you it's tribalism to call a northern player out because you believe the world shouldn't expect anything more than mediocre from arewa people, the same exact mediocre personality and lifestyle is why an examiner will expect Ogun state student to score above 75%, Anambra to score 80% but all that is expected of the mediocre people is just 10% grin grin mediocre truly run in the blood

if Sadiq is a southern player or even an European player playing for your club I know you won't cherish and love the mediocre he brings to the table

When people call you a failure or mediocre it is not because they hate you or your tribe most time it's simply because the player is truly mediocre only fellow mediocre will think other otherwise

So why didn’t you just focus on the player’s mediocrity, rather than extend it to His region of Origin?

This your attempt to whitewash your tribalism and sectionalism is not working.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau by Newboss(m): 11:35pm On Jan 19, 2022
FireTheSun:

Liar, liar!

When a Premiership team changes Coaches, does it take Months or the next season for the impact to show?
Do they attribute the success of the new Coach tothe fired Coach?

Some of you sef, you talk as if you are one of those who benefit from the foreign "scam" Coaches hiring. undecided

Club is not the same as national team. These guys hardly train together most of the year.

You're comparing two different things
Re: What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau by josephevergreen(m): 11:36pm On Jan 19, 2022
The coach should get ready to commit suicide as he promised abeg..that all I care for now���

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Falconets break 12-year jinx to win Africa Games, defeat Cameroon on penalties / London Olympics Closing Ceremony - Live / Francis Uzoho's Horrible Injury During Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.