Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,211 members, 7,811,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau (26247 Views)

Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau: AFCON 2021 (2 - 0) On 19th January 2022 / Nigeria Vs Guinea: AFCON 2019 (1 - 0) Full Time / Nigeria Vs Guinea: Africa U-17 Cup Of Nations, Semifinals. 9 - 10 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau by oluwaseyi0: 10:10pm On Jan 19, 2022
Arewa247:
Give credit to those arewa boys

if Nigeria split into south and northern Nigeria, Northern Nigeria will not smell anything called AFCON talkless of world cup, they will be the whipping boys of Africa, even when Nigeria use tribalism and federal character to add undeserving and unworthy arewa/northerners these people are nearly costing us matches

Imagine north vs south in a football match it will end 10 - 0, you know who will have 0

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau by Cmanforall: 10:10pm On Jan 19, 2022
post=109519605:

Na una go come go replace them for Cameroun abi?!
Analysts of life!!

UP SUPER EAGLES OF NIGERIA.

Our take on this match ?
His absence won't be missed.
This is the time after this tournament for him to retire before Nigerians turn his name to failure

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau by Abbeytoy(m): 10:10pm On Jan 19, 2022
Olayinka needs more playing time, he's very different from topical Nigerian striker.
Iwobi is better in midfield
Moses is our best player

We need not to play fast game, revert to our cool slow game and we'll see the best

God bless Nigeria and those that believe in it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau by cerpvad(m): 10:10pm On Jan 19, 2022
Sodiq should only be used for substituting at injury time.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau by Kubernetes: 10:11pm On Jan 19, 2022
So all these years,we have been using the incapable Coach Roah, just because he has a white skin .See what our local Coach has done.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau by nickyj19: 10:11pm On Jan 19, 2022
Binsky:
That first goal na offside
undecided go and cancel it then

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau by MeghaneMorgane(f): 10:11pm On Jan 19, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Great performance from both sides, but Eagles did excellently well.

But I thought they said they rather die than to loss to Nigeria.

I hope they have started committing suicide .

Na wash grin. Na talk grin

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau by Dreytonisback(m): 10:11pm On Jan 19, 2022
Nigeria must win this trophy , I want shatta wale and those south Africans to have a very worse year of disappointment

Lights up my kpoli in peace

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau by Duru009(m): 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2022
Biafra Eagles
Re: What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau by acmilan4li(m): 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2022
Good team
Re: What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau by cyborg44: 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2022
NextPresido:
Man Utd must sign Eguavoen after this Nations cup
Just like that

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau by Oracleforce: 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2022
Nigeria should be ready for a big shock towards either quarter or semi-final because there are some players among the teams that are not supposed to be on the national team

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau by Zonex1(m): 10:13pm On Jan 19, 2022
Like the coach sence of play always attack no matter whoes winnig or the numbers of goals scored

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau by Bahamas95(m): 10:13pm On Jan 19, 2022
They are doing well but they should improve in their passes. The passes are too long, even Usain Bolt won't be able to get most of them if he had to chase.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau by Zorn: 10:13pm On Jan 19, 2022
My thought is that no bloody idiot should bring a foreign coach to Our country again. See the beautiful football this guys are playing . The team spirit is so amazing , skills, strength, defence , attack . All the positions are perfect . A beautiful team I most say.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau by Oracleforce: 10:14pm On Jan 19, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

if Nigeria split into south and northern Nigeria, Northern Nigeria will not smell anything called AFCON talkless of world cup, they will be the whipping boys of Africa, even when Nigeria use tribalism and federal character to add undeserving and unworthy arewa/northerners these people are nearly costing us matches

Imagine north vs south in a football match it will end 10 - 0, you know who will have 0

80 percent of your brain are full of tribalism

I know your tribe. ...those onyi dot.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau by Deicide: 10:16pm On Jan 19, 2022
My guinea Bissau babe no go talk to me again o
Re: What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau by Newboss(m): 10:16pm On Jan 19, 2022
magicminister:
Great play
The NFF needs to stop hiring foreign non-black coaches!
We are the largest black nation on earth and it’s disgraceful that we cannot extend same grace and opportunity to local coaches like we do to foreign white coaches.

The current coach is Nigerian and he was denied the opportunity but look at him doing wonders with the squad!

Doing wonders?

See, the result of the work of a coach takes months to show. Not weeks.

What you're still seeing is the result of the previous coach's work. People always make the mistake of giving new coaches credit for the work of the previous coach.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau by spydera: 10:18pm On Jan 19, 2022
1. Moses simon is on fire while sirdick needs to cum out of that team;
2. Our Goalkeepers are on God. Dem never see serious dangerous attack...regardless, our defenders are strong and are doing well;
3. Drama must always dey our match:
Vs Egypt– it was the ball
Vs Sudan– If you fall down, you will either get ice, body spray or stretcher (lol)
Sudan even get penalty wey dem no even appeal for!!!
Vs Bissau– Var;
Òmó 3 teams that can prevent us from winning this tournament is: Nigeria, Nigeria and Nigeria– we can be our own downfall with stingy plays and poor finishing.
Goodnight

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau by arthurwillia(m): 10:20pm On Jan 19, 2022
grenje:
Guineas is tough but there is a win for super eagles with our Igbo Nigerian s there doing us proud

Igbo Nigeria didn’t even score a goal today but continue

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau by Arewa12: 10:24pm On Jan 19, 2022
Eguavoen has done a great job within a short time and I like his style of play, going forward I think we need to retain him.

Nidid was dope for me. Moses was superb he came in and brought in new chemistry. Iwobi needs to play more in the middle.

All in all, it was a great game no doubt

Go super eagles

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 19, 2022
SUPER EAGLES FOR PRESIDENT grin

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau by jrusky(m): 10:26pm On Jan 19, 2022
It's been long I saw SE in this form.

I'm happy the kitchen porter coach called Roahr was sacked

Iwobi should be move to the middle.

The team is overall balance.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau by tefishy(m): 10:26pm On Jan 19, 2022
Roah must be regretting not doing the needful with this boys.

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau by otokx(m): 10:27pm On Jan 19, 2022
There is still a lot of room for improvement. The Ajayi defender should be careful in his pushing forward. Pass accuracy can be improved generally and the attack needs to be sharpened.
Re: What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau by oluwaseyi0: 10:28pm On Jan 19, 2022
Oracleforce:

80 percent of your brain are full of tribalism

I know your tribe. ...those onyi dot.

this is the exact problem I keep having with you northerners

you are not willing to improve, you will rather draw the whole nation down to your mediocre level rather than level up to be where others are

Sadiq played total rubbish throughout the match, both the commentators, social media and nairalanders condemn the mediocre of a football player but to you it's tribalism to call a northern player out because you believe the world shouldn't expect anything more than mediocre from arewa people, the same exact mediocre personality and lifestyle is why an examiner will expect Ogun state student to score above 75%, Anambra to score 80% but all that is expected of the mediocre people is just 10% grin grin mediocre truly run in the blood

if Sadiq is a southern player or even an European player playing for your club I know you won't cherish and love the mediocre he brings to the table

When people call you a failure or mediocre it is not because they hate you or your tribe most time it's simply because the player is truly mediocre only fellow mediocre will think other otherwise

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau by Adeolaeniola(m): 10:29pm On Jan 19, 2022
This what we call team football... not all those one wet go dey give person BP up and down
Re: What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau by achymmania: 10:32pm On Jan 19, 2022
Kenneth10110:
A very impressive side we haven't seen in years the culture has changed for good now we don't need mathematics and hoping on other teams to qualify. Moses Simon we could see big teams fighting for his signature. To me only lapses we have his Sadiq Umar dude isn't just skillful, plays like he lacks experience and not a sharp striker hope politics wont let him cause us problems in the front line. Another player ill pin point is Iwobi looks slow to me mostly.
you just spoke my mind. We don need to start saying if this one beat this one.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau by supereagle(m): 10:33pm On Jan 19, 2022
I prefer this goal keeper to the one who was in post in the previous matches.

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Take; Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau by backbone503(m): 10:35pm On Jan 19, 2022
exsodus:
Sadiq na pant

He is a recommendation of the Federal Character Commission.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

London Olympics Closing Ceremony - Live / Femi Otedola Redeems His Pledge Of $25000 Per Goal To Super Eagles / Falconets break 12-year jinx to win Africa Games, defeat Cameroon on penalties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.