Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Is She Really In Love With Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Really In Love With Me? (2257 Views)

What Did She Really Want? / Is She Really In Love With Him Or Confused Or Just A Serial Cheat? / Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Really In Love With Me? by belkof: 1:02am On Jan 20, 2022
Hi guys,

So have been dating this lovely cute girl since well over a year and the half. We rarely go on social outings because I work out of state, and when am around, we mostly spend time indoors and once in a while to the restaurant or lounge. So I had like a month off from work, my body felt like clubbing, so I told her we should go clubbing, i lodged in an hotel in ikoyi and asked her to come meet me when shes done, all of a sudden she said she clothe she wanted to wear got torn, thought she would opt for another option but she didnt, until she showed up in the hotel, plans spoiled. We were gisting till late when she started quizzing me that would i mind if we got to the club and see gay friends hugging her and greeting her in a lusty way, i was like that one no concern me as long as sey them nor go pass their boundary, and then the next thing, she was like some people go even think sey u be my younger brother if we get there. That I could not decipher at first, i asked her why she said so, she said well nothing, didnt bother to ask her again, then later I figured out she was a bit uncomfy about wearing heels and probably be like 2 inches taller than i am, LOL cos we are both of the same height. Then I thought to myself,does this girl really love me? I mean what has peoples thought got to do with we as lovers going to the club to have fun? Or is it just that shes making up excuses for the other reason why to me i feel she probably have gotten to know too many men clubbers she may have had something to do with and try not to make me realise sey she don cast. What are ur thought guys and girls?

1 Like

Re: Is She Really In Love With Me? by doggedfighter(f): 1:08am On Jan 20, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is She Really In Love With Me? by brosom(m): 1:15am On Jan 20, 2022
Those in agreement to tell Op the truth should hit the like button, grin

And those in disagreement hit the share button grin.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is She Really In Love With Me? by Brainard22: 1:17am On Jan 20, 2022
Confused mfockers

1 Like

Re: Is She Really In Love With Me? by OAra: 1:18am On Jan 20, 2022
brosom:
Those in agreement to tell Op the truth should hit the like button, grin

And those in disagreement hit the share button grin.

If the OP is not trolling (since the situation is so obvious honestly), I would like to see how long it takes him to figure it out on his own grin

3 Likes

Re: Is She Really In Love With Me? by brosom(m): 1:21am On Jan 20, 2022
OAra:

If the OP is not trolling (since the situation is so obvious honestly), I would like to see how long it takes him to figure it out on his own grin
Op could be dull grin

1 Like

Re: Is She Really In Love With Me? by Bluntguy: 3:36am On Jan 20, 2022
She is not straight!

Just being Blunt!!

2 Likes

Re: Is She Really In Love With Me? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:23am On Jan 20, 2022
I see some bunch of online warriors already trooping in here..very fast to prove hard boys while real life they are weaklings..kids forming wannabe redpillers..look how they might call op a simp..I despise when these little boys come online to call you a simp without understanding your relationship.. undecided undecided

Op have you had any private discussion with her on why she doesn't want to come with you..?
She might be uncomfortable as she said or she has other issues regarding clubbing..not everyone is outgoing you get?
That doesn't mean she no longer loves you..not everyone can go through that mental stress of noise and the rest tho..

If she says she ain't interested respect that or speak to her about it.. simple..
Re: Is She Really In Love With Me? by Sammy101111(m): 4:29am On Jan 20, 2022
Bro that girl na regular bitch she as run package with the guys in the club so the guys in the club will be looking at you like a fool because you are going around with hoe they've f..cuked and forming lol

Just fu,,,ck her and let her go she will dry your money , energy and time

7 Likes

Re: Is She Really In Love With Me? by helinues: 4:30am On Jan 20, 2022
Are you a guy like this?

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is She Really In Love With Me? by AsomArchitectNG(m): 4:41am On Jan 20, 2022
Op read the handwriting on the wall and use ur tongue to count ur teeth. I won't say more than that...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is She Really In Love With Me? by uthlaw: 5:00am On Jan 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I see some bunch of online warriors already trooping in here..very fast to prove hard boys while real life they are weaklings..kids forming wannabe redpillers..look how they might call op a simp..I despise when these little boys come online to call you a simp without understanding your relationship.. undecided undecided

Op have you had any private discussion with her on why she doesn't want to come with you..?
She might be uncomfortable as she said or she has other issues regarding clubbing..not everyone is outgoing you get?
That doesn't mean she no longer loves you..not everyone can go through that mental stress of noise and the rest tho..

If she says she ain't interested respect that or speak to her about it.. simple..
how come she know all the guys in the club!

3 Likes

Re: Is She Really In Love With Me? by InfernoNig: 5:16am On Jan 20, 2022
Oga op. Don't be a [b]SIMP[/b]lified man. You already know she had made name as a full time olosho at those club. Why would she even have gay friends who would touch her lustre if she haven't been fucking them.

Just saying.

3 Likes

Re: Is She Really In Love With Me? by Blessing0305(f): 6:21am On Jan 20, 2022
Is Nairaland commenting gender biased or wat.
Ive not been on Nairaland fr long but it's usually only male comments i see.
Males, the over frequent gender, pls why is this so?
Re: Is She Really In Love With Me? by Blessing0305(f): 6:27am On Jan 20, 2022
InfernoNig:
Oga op. Don't be a [b]SIMP[/b]lified man. You already know she had made name as a full time olosho at those club. Why would she even have gay friends who would touch her lustre if she haven't been fucking them.

Just saying.
But I thought gays don't sleep with women. I thought that's why they ar gays.
Speaking as a female, the op should not bother going forward with this lady cus he is already having this epistle of questions about the girl.
After sleeping with her twice now, her mind don dey, den he will come out with advanced rubbish speculations and analysis regarding the girl child. If u feel a [color=#000099][/color]woman doesn't meet ur low or high esteemed standard just let, no even approach her and let peace reign.
This generation has too scattered that mostly nobody knows their left frm right anymore cry

1 Like

Re: Is She Really In Love With Me? by LMM1: 6:42am On Jan 20, 2022
belkof:
Hi guys,

So have been dating this lovely cute girl since well over a year and the half. We rarely go on social outings because I work out of state, and when am around, we mostly spend time indoors and once in a while to the restaurant or lounge. So I had like a month off from work, my body felt like clubbing, so I told her we should go clubbing, i lodged in an hotel in ikoyi and asked her to come meet me when shes done, all of a sudden she said she clothe she wanted to wear got torn, thought she would opt for another option but she didnt, until she showed up in the hotel, plans spoiled. We were gisting till late when she started quizzing me that would i mind if we got to the club and see gay friends hugging her and greeting her in a lusty way, i was like that one no concern me as long as sey them nor go pass their boundary, and then the next thing, she was like some people go even think sey u be my younger brother if we get there. That I could not decipher at first, i asked her why she said so, she said well nothing, didnt bother to ask her again, then later I figured out she was a bit uncomfy about wearing heels and probably be like 2 inches taller than i am, LOL cos we are both of the same height. Then I thought to myself,does this girl really love me? I mean what has peoples thought got to do with we as lovers going to the club to have fun? Or is it just that shes making up excuses for the other reason why to me i feel she probably have gotten to know too many men clubbers she may have had something to do with and try not to make me realise sey she don cast. What are ur thought guys and girls?
The girl doesn't love you fully, a girl that loves you fully will be blind to anything anyone else might say or not

1 Like

Re: Is She Really In Love With Me? by Konor: 7:33am On Jan 20, 2022
She obviously isn't proud of being your girl...

...she doesn't love you enough

2 Likes

Re: Is She Really In Love With Me? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:34am On Jan 20, 2022
grin
Brb
Re: Is She Really In Love With Me? by Aguilar(m): 8:03am On Jan 20, 2022
You are a dimwitted fool. So it was love that made you typed these jargons.

2 Likes

Re: Is She Really In Love With Me? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:59am On Jan 20, 2022
uthlaw:
how come she know all the guys in the club!
Come are you ok?where was it said that she knows all the guys in the club..?
Re: Is She Really In Love With Me? by Daxyd4realzy(m): 9:24am On Jan 20, 2022
One thing I have learnt over the years is this: If you as a man don't use your head and brain, woman will use your head and brain to run you street.

Bros OP, no woman is capable of loving you! Stop deceiving yourself.

No Peace to Simps

belkof:
Hi guys,

2 Likes

Re: Is She Really In Love With Me? by Truvelisback(m): 9:29am On Jan 20, 2022
belkof:
Hi guys,

All i can say is that, she isn't good for marriage and u aren't serious for a marriageable lady.
Re: Is She Really In Love With Me? by MoneyGoDrop: 9:41am On Jan 20, 2022
Op You definitely need to read in-between the line. Some stories that i read here are dull.

1 Like

Re: Is She Really In Love With Me? by uthlaw: 10:12am On Jan 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Come are you ok?where was it said that she knows all the guys in the club..?
read and understand again,not until he said it...I'm fucking okay,stop asking silly question!
Re: Is She Really In Love With Me? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:25am On Jan 20, 2022
uthlaw:
read and understand again,not until he said it...I'm fucking okay,stop asking silly question!
You know nothing young kid aiit..stop spewing gibberish... undecided
Pls get out of my mention..
Re: Is She Really In Love With Me? by Vulcanheph(m): 10:31am On Jan 20, 2022
Op... The SIMPle truth is that your girlfriend belongs to the streets... And you're very SIMPle minded not to have known.

1 Like

Re: Is She Really In Love With Me? by odinson1(m): 10:40am On Jan 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Taking relationship advice from a Woman is a Very stupid idea to even consider
Re: Is She Really In Love With Me? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:41am On Jan 20, 2022
odinson1:

Taking relationship advice from a Woman is a Very stupid idea to even consider
Sure it's your choice to be st*pid not mine.. cheesy
Pls get yourself out of my mention baby boy.. undecided
Re: Is She Really In Love With Me? by odinson1(m): 10:45am On Jan 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Sure it's your choice to be st*pid not mine.. cheesy
Pls get yourself out of my mention baby boy.. undecided

Na your papa you dey call baby boy
Re: Is She Really In Love With Me? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:16am On Jan 20, 2022
odinson1:

Na your papa you dey call baby boy
Oops baby boy that hurt you hard.. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Parts Of Your Body A Woman Will Look At When You Approach Her / What Would Make You Cry For Your Lover? / Help Me! My Fiance Get Raped And Result To Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.