Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Lady In Church Whines Her Waist For A Man While Dancing (Photo, Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady In Church Whines Her Waist For A Man While Dancing (Photo, Video) (7893 Views)

No Man Has The Power To Handle My Waist For More Than 30 Seconds / Will You Destroy My Waist For 100 Million Dollars - Instagram Tweker Shares New / See What Happened To The Manhood Of A Man While Posing With A Lady(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady In Church Whines Her Waist For A Man While Dancing (Photo, Video) by ebukajay184: 8:24am On Jan 20, 2022
A viral video has captured the moment a lady whined her waist for a man while she was dancing in her church, IGBERETV reports.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbAobWEy2UE

https://igberetvnews.com/1412674/lady-church-whines-waist-man-dancing-photo-video/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Lady In Church Whines Her Waist For A Man While Dancing (Photo, Video) by Jeon(f): 8:49am On Jan 20, 2022
Cele.. I love their church dressing
Re: Lady In Church Whines Her Waist For A Man While Dancing (Photo, Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:52am On Jan 20, 2022
Jeon:
Cele.. I love their church dressing
grin very tomtomistic you mean abi? tongue

Any ways, she's using the same things that were given to her by God to serve Him angry. So no probs......

3 Likes

Re: Lady In Church Whines Her Waist For A Man While Dancing (Photo, Video) by robinso01(m): 9:06am On Jan 20, 2022
I was expecting it to be Cele and I no dey disappoint.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Church Whines Her Waist For A Man While Dancing (Photo, Video) by Smartgeek(m): 9:12am On Jan 20, 2022
Cele and their "Church - Club"

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Church Whines Her Waist For A Man While Dancing (Photo, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:33am On Jan 20, 2022
She could've rocked them all.. grin
Re: Lady In Church Whines Her Waist For A Man While Dancing (Photo, Video) by illicit(m): 10:19am On Jan 20, 2022
Na celestial nah

Normal normal

1 Like

Re: Lady In Church Whines Her Waist For A Man While Dancing (Photo, Video) by Kollins11: 10:20am On Jan 20, 2022
Cele girls are so beautiful. It's like they do select them before joining their church....Very pretty and charming girls. But, I have vow never to date any Cele girl again.

I once dated a Cele girl 2017. Her name is Busayo. I had to run for my dear life... My experience with her wasn't funny.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady In Church Whines Her Waist For A Man While Dancing (Photo, Video) by Jay5mie: 10:39am On Jan 20, 2022
grin

This church will not kill me cheesy cheesy

Brethren, biko whatever you do, don't break a cele's girl heart. infact run far from them.

I never recover from the one i enter.

Mabel, please anything I did to you, forgive me oooooooo

10 Likes

Re: Lady In Church Whines Her Waist For A Man While Dancing (Photo, Video) by Gofwane(m): 10:43am On Jan 20, 2022
There is one of their branch close to my former house. Oboyyeh, those ladies gather mad curves and big, big ukwu. I enjoy seeing them walking bare footed in those their white robes cool

I believe many of them are on xvideos grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady In Church Whines Her Waist For A Man While Dancing (Photo, Video) by freshkpomo(m): 10:51am On Jan 20, 2022
Gofwane:
There is one of their branch close to my former house. Oboyyeh, those ladies gather mad curves and big, big ukwu.
I think say na only me observe am o... No wonder Them prophet dey always tell them come bath for River, or I need do cleansing for your body grin .. too much temptation in one place.. My mind dey tell me say them be hustlers o seeking who them want lock for origin bitters bottle.

Even Yahoo boys now na Cele o.... So most of those big yansh dey go there go twerk for them, they might get lucky with putting somebody's son inside a bottle

7 Likes

Re: Lady In Church Whines Her Waist For A Man While Dancing (Photo, Video) by DavidEsq(m): 10:54am On Jan 20, 2022
Jay5mie:
grin

This church will not kill me cheesy cheesy

Brethren, biko whatever you do, don't break a cele's girl heart. infact run far from them.

I never recover from the one i enter.

Mabel, please anything I did to you, forgive me oooooooo
grin grin grin grin grin grin beta talk wetin u do now o

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Church Whines Her Waist For A Man While Dancing (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 20, 2022
How dare you call cele a church?
Do you know the meaning of "Church"?

This can not be the body of Christ. Please choose your words wisely next time.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady In Church Whines Her Waist For A Man While Dancing (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 20, 2022
E sure die say that man Don knack that girl before, or will most likely bang the hell out of her after church angry

3 Likes

Re: Lady In Church Whines Her Waist For A Man While Dancing (Photo, Video) by Oluwaice1(m): 11:38am On Jan 20, 2022
Okay
Re: Lady In Church Whines Her Waist For A Man While Dancing (Photo, Video) by Pat081: 2:15pm On Jan 20, 2022
robinso01:
I was expecting it to be Cele and I no dey disappoint.
or winners
Re: Lady In Church Whines Her Waist For A Man While Dancing (Photo, Video) by Pumpumking: 2:22pm On Jan 20, 2022
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1412674/lady-church-whines-waist-man-dancing-photo-video/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Kaiii see yansh...she loooklike sexxxy nurse dresss in white.wish Wumi2017 can twerk on me face right now...kaiiii..i be sooooooooo happpppy!! cheesy
Re: Lady In Church Whines Her Waist For A Man While Dancing (Photo, Video) by wumi2017(f): 2:24pm On Jan 20, 2022
Pumpumking:

Kaiii see yansh...she loooklike sexxxy nurse dresss in white.wish Wumi2017 can twerk on me face right now...kaiiii..i be sooooooooo happpppy!! cheesy

grin
Re: Lady In Church Whines Her Waist For A Man While Dancing (Photo, Video) by slawormiir: 2:33pm On Jan 20, 2022
Damnnn niggar
All these white garment church

Their girls na runs babe

But na woman sit down for that chair.....nor be man

1 Like

Re: Lady In Church Whines Her Waist For A Man While Dancing (Photo, Video) by robinso01(m): 2:46pm On Jan 20, 2022
Pat081:
or winners

Winners too dey classic for this kind act

1 Like

Re: Lady In Church Whines Her Waist For A Man While Dancing (Photo, Video) by LordIsaac(m): 4:05pm On Jan 20, 2022
Kollins11:
Cele girls are so beautiful. It's like they do select them before joining their church....Very pretty and charming girls. But, I have vow never to date any Cele girl again.

I once dated a Cele girl 2017. Her name is Busayo. I had to run for my dear life... My experience with her wasn't funny.
Same here o. Please what happened in your case?
Re: Lady In Church Whines Her Waist For A Man While Dancing (Photo, Video) by Officialzito: 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2022
Gofwane:
There is one of their branch close to my former house. Oboyyeh, those ladies gather mad curves and big, big ukwu. I enjoy seeing them walking bare footed in those their white robes cool

I believe many of them are on xvideos grin
Where dis church dey abeg
Re: Lady In Church Whines Her Waist For A Man While Dancing (Photo, Video) by Solosolojohquay: 6:23pm On Jan 20, 2022
It is an old video and that's a woman she is whinny her waist for not a man check the plaiting on the skirt and the woman breast
Re: Lady In Church Whines Her Waist For A Man While Dancing (Photo, Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:39pm On Jan 20, 2022
Celestial church hmmn
Re: Lady In Church Whines Her Waist For A Man While Dancing (Photo, Video) by MufasaLion: 6:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
Mad!

cool cool cool
Re: Lady In Church Whines Her Waist For A Man While Dancing (Photo, Video) by Andres28(m): 6:48pm On Jan 20, 2022
Church of Satan in disguise..straight to hell
Re: Lady In Church Whines Her Waist For A Man While Dancing (Photo, Video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:19pm On Jan 20, 2022
That’s a lady sitting there, the breast’s are clearly visible
Re: Lady In Church Whines Her Waist For A Man While Dancing (Photo, Video) by Pat081: 10:14pm On Jan 20, 2022
robinso01:

too much
Re: Lady In Church Whines Her Waist For A Man While Dancing (Photo, Video) by Pat081: 10:14pm On Jan 20, 2022
robinso01:

too much .
Re: Lady In Church Whines Her Waist For A Man While Dancing (Photo, Video) by Buharidgeneral: 10:20pm On Jan 20, 2022
They can dance oooo
Re: Lady In Church Whines Her Waist For A Man While Dancing (Photo, Video) by SaintBishop: 12:56am On Jan 21, 2022
cheesy
Re: Lady In Church Whines Her Waist For A Man While Dancing (Photo, Video) by Gadafii: 1:21am On Jan 21, 2022
Cele girls and their twerking ability, ahhhh

Virtually all light skinned girls, wobe girls na, runs girls etc na cele Dem dey go because of the juju their pastors dey prepare for them.

When dealing with cele girls you have to be very careful, I still remember Tobi with her big mammaries that year embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Lady That Lay Golden Eggs In IMO STATE (PHOTOS) / PHOTOS: See How Dis Ladies Dressed To Church Today. Almost Nakd!! / AAU School Mum Beats, Strip School Daughter Nack£d For Sleep With Boyfriend. VID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.