Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

PHOTOS: See How Dis Ladies Dressed To Church Today. Almost Nakd!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PHOTOS: See How Dis Ladies Dressed To Church Today. Almost Nakd!! (7893 Views)

How Ladies Dressed Back In The Day / Man & His Braless Fiancee Use Bicycle In Pre-Wedding Photos. See Reactions / See The Controversial Photos Of Ladies Dressed As Sexy Catholic Nuns For Hallowe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: See How Dis Ladies Dressed To Church Today. Almost Nakd!! by naijapara(f): 2:39pm On Oct 22, 2017
I am very very speechless ryt now! Today in church this ladies dressed this way showing their hot laps and boooobs while sitting in front seat! They forgot that pastors were at the altar preaching! They forgot that these pastors were human beings and they have diks

I even saw one of the pastor's dik stand erect dancing makossa!
Hilariously, the young guys at my back were just laughing and joking! gosh! I couldn't concentrate today at all. I was just gazing at the pastors' diks dancing "dis kind god oo"

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: See How Dis Ladies Dressed To Church Today. Almost Nakd!! by festwiz(m): 3:19pm On Oct 22, 2017
La click la bend.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: See How Dis Ladies Dressed To Church Today. Almost Nakd!! by mikelrex2: 10:32pm On Oct 22, 2017
Nobody clicked ���

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: See How Dis Ladies Dressed To Church Today. Almost Nakd!! by osemoses1234(m): 10:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
Op no let me lay curse on you ooooo click wetin nah

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: See How Dis Ladies Dressed To Church Today. Almost Nakd!! by Benbisco(f): 10:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
Story! Oga OP, wetin be the name of the church?
Re: PHOTOS: See How Dis Ladies Dressed To Church Today. Almost Nakd!! by naijapara(f): 11:11pm On Oct 22, 2017
Please pardon me guys. The photo was showing before but seems like nairaland bots reved it. So, to see photos,

CLICK HERE: http://naijapara.forumotion.com/t20-ouch-see-how-this-ladies-dressed-almost-nakead-to-church-today-sat-down-in-front-seat

Read our ongoing fiction on nairaland: "Love is bitter Seex is sweet"

CLICK HERE: https://www.nairaland.com/4132007/love-bitter-seex-sweet-story
Re: PHOTOS: See How Dis Ladies Dressed To Church Today. Almost Nakd!! by Augustap(f): 11:11pm On Oct 22, 2017
Op ekwensu kpo gi oku grin. Click fire
Re: PHOTOS: See How Dis Ladies Dressed To Church Today. Almost Nakd!! by pascalebenezer(m): 12:29am On Oct 23, 2017
Where the picture kon dey?

(1) (Reply)

Fight Breaks Between Girls On Road As They Naked Each Other Over A Man (watch) / Can You Tattoo Your Lover‘s Name On Your Body? / A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.