Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,059 members, 7,835,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations (5202 Views)

APC Plans Fresh Offensive To Regain Control Of National Assembly / Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics / Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by Depilot(m): 3:26pm On Jun 22, 2011
I guess most of us still don't get this idea.

It isn't about Buhari or anyone else, it's all about our country.
And it shouldn't be about you liking Buhari or hating the man. It is all about picking the perfect bulldog to chase after all these enemies, who have capitalized on our failed system in Nigeria.

Anyone that loves Nigeria will support this idea without any questions.

I can bet my life on it, appointing Buhari to lead EFCC will change the game, will clean Nigeria, will bring back hope that we've lost for more than 20 years, and will give us a new name all around the world.
Anything else will be a waste of time and business as usual.
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by zomby(m): 5:25pm On Jun 22, 2011
The best I've ever seen on this forum. I hope this topic gets to Abuja.
You just never know what may come out of it.
Corruption is still the root of our trouble in Nigeria. I hope you all know that nothing will solidify if corruption isn't dealt with, head on.
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by Busols757: 8:23pm On Jun 22, 2011
yes this abt rite cool my support smiley
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2011
Laugh wan turn my bele (LWTMB)
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2011
mikeansy:

Laugh wan turn my bele (LWTMB)

sofrey sofrey.
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by TM2: 9:06pm On Jun 22, 2011
I think we need this to happen like yesterday, at least we will be rest assured that efcc is no longer a tool for victimization, hopefully.
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by cre8tivity(f): 10:04pm On Jun 22, 2011
if you think about it well well, appointing buhari will be a win win move for jonathan, but our president thinking level isn't that deep. so, sorry guys, stop dreaming, oga jonathan isn't that smart to make such a powerful decision. let us not forget that our president name is goodluck and not obama. his wife's name is patience umlela and not michelle obama.
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by BigB11(m): 10:40pm On Jun 22, 2011
If Bernard Madoff was a Nigerian, with our defective system in place he would have gotten less than 2 years in jail (compare to over 50 years he got).

If you think anything can be done or accomplished in this country without tackling corruption, you will be wasting your time.
This is why it is very difficult for me to be impressed by people like Fashola.

My greatest hero will be an entity that takes fighting against corruption very seriously and gets it done sincerely.

The only thing on every Nigerian's mind should be how to effectively and efficiently get rid of corruption.

I do not care about not have light or good roads or good schools or good hospitals or enough employment opportunities, anymore.

Let us simply focus on killing corruption; and if we are sucessful you will see miracle of great things happening again in this country.

Hence, I say, bring on the general. Let him do what he does best.
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 22, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

sofrey sofrey.

My darling!!!!

U just forget me, wetin I do you?

I don miss u die grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by AndreUweh(m): 11:31pm On Jun 22, 2011
Buhari needs to recoup all the money he spent in his last two attempts of becoming a president. He needs this post badly.
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by Roland17(m): 11:57pm On Jun 22, 2011
i am guessing u voted for ODECHUKWU and u are now regretting and wishing u voted Buhari, well stick to ODECHUKWU for the nest 4 years.
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by cre8tivity(f): 12:05am On Jun 23, 2011
@andre hon,
nigeria needs a person like buhari much more than he needs nigeria. he may not have $1b in his uba account, but i'm certain that the general is not a poor man; he's simple, but definitely not poor. infact, i'm starting to think that this dream may come true, but oga jonathan's back must first be against the wall (I mean frustrated) before seeking for the general assistance. let's keep hope alive.
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by egift(m): 5:51am On Jun 23, 2011
This reminds me - 24 (Season 7 or cool - When President Logan had to invite former President Pulma (of season 1 and 2) - to help him out. grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by bloodless: 6:02am On Jun 23, 2011
guys the same perosn who said abacha didn't loot? come on guys srsly
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by enyojo(f): 6:08am On Jun 23, 2011
When una get the power to make the man head the Federal Government and put an abrupt end to all these mess gawking at us, u guys went to vote for the 'God-sent messiah' grin whose only campaign proposition was that he wore no pants to primary school.
Today FRESH BOMBS are now making many wishful thinkers bring back the same man who they vehemently rejected at the polls.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by chimaike: 3:51pm On Jun 23, 2011
He should be mad the IOC president, i think that is the best position for him
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by chimaike: 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2011
He should be made the IOC president, i think that is the best position for him
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by Leonoel202(m): 4:59pm On Jun 23, 2011
undecided embarassed lipsrsealed sad Nooooooooooooooo, dont even think of it, he will hunt the big people down just to take their wealth and not to stop corruption.
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by hipinnacle: 5:27pm On Jun 23, 2011
Nothing wil happen my friend after six month.why? Buhari does not has the slightest grip to handle or rule Nigeria. put sentiment aside. If Buhari understands the polity of Nigeria, he would hav won the presidential election after contesting 3 consecutive times. Wake up, Nigeria of 1970s to 80s' is totally different from Nigeria today. The disparity is obvious. If Buhari cum Idiagbon did fairly well as a former heads, it was because it was totally military era.Democratic dispensation do not give rooms for sole decision no matter how highly you are placed. So. Buhari will be a mediocre after six month.
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by Depilot(m): 12:08am On Jun 24, 2011
What are you talking about, brother?

Nobody is asking Buhari to be the president, all we are asking for is a person that will fight corruption fairly and sincerely.
Someone that can not be easily intimidated, someone who isn't for sale, someone who is tough, focused and understands the pain Nigerians are feeling on a regular.

Why do you think current, former and future politicians will hate to come across this topic?
The answer is very simple: Because it will work. It will put all of them out of business immediately.

In Nigeria today, I see nobody else that can get it right better than Buhari.

The dude knows nothing about economy, or exchange rate adjustment, or creating employment opportunities, but he will restore the future of our country by stopping politicians from looting this nation.

Don't let us be a fool for the second time, Buhari will do well without any questions.
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by Musiwa52: 2:20am On Jun 24, 2011
i laugh
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by Balaking: 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Given Or Accepted Bribe? / Gulak District Head Killed In Adamawa / U.s Agents Expose Bola Tinubu's Drug Trafficking Deals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.