Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations (5203 Views)

APC Plans Fresh Offensive To Regain Control Of National Assembly / Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics / Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by thundaBOLT: 2:07pm On Jun 21, 2011
what sort of rubbish are you all saying a TRAITOR to pilot the affairs of EFCC, someone that is being sponsor by Abacha's family and backed by turai Yar'dua and believe ABACHA is NOT Corrupt. and suspected to be sponsor of Gboko Haram. please let the Old man go hang himself he has nothing to offer.
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by MMM2(m): 2:10pm On Jun 21, 2011
nope angry
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by michylabo(m): 2:35pm On Jun 21, 2011
NEW THREAD
Assuming still alive; Late Fela Ransome Kuti shld be made boss of NDLEA
Anene or Shina Rambo shld be made CBN governor or IG of Police,
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by DaDoctor: 2:40pm On Jun 21, 2011
SO LONG AS HE WONT SHED CROCODILE TEARS WHEN IT MATTERS tongue

LET HIM GO AND HEAD BOKO HARAM,
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by Eagle75: 2:47pm On Jun 21, 2011
@OP what a fantasy!!
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by akinnux(m): 2:48pm On Jun 21, 2011
It's not a bad idea. I am actually sick of this foot dragging by Madam Waziri
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by callenoch(m): 3:11pm On Jun 21, 2011
IS HE THAT SINCERE WHEN IT COMES TO LOOTING??
BUT OTHER SIDE OF HIM.??/
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by callenoch(m): 3:17pm On Jun 21, 2011
minister of terrorism instead of efcc
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by osodstarz(m): 4:07pm On Jun 21, 2011
LMFAO, na who started ds article in d first place. u must b a joker i guess.
Buhari? Buhari or Shagari which one did u intended puttin down. That stupid man dat seize Awolowo & Azikwe passport; preventing them from travelling out and throw them into jail.
We can forgive an individual bt memory will never allow us to forget their deeds.

Buhari ko, Boko Haram ni
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by cre8tivity(f): 4:45pm On Jun 21, 2011
our main problem for the past 30 years is corruption and no-one seems to have the right solution for this problem. therefore, the key word is if you want nigeria to be among the developed countries in a very short period, buhari must be appointed to take control of this institution. it is that simple.
we will have light, good schools, employment, good hospitals, good road, good leaders, good followers, in this country only if corrupt is attacked severely but sincerely.
like it or not, buhari looks good or even better than anyone else in this position at this time in nigeria.
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by rajiade: 5:12pm On Jun 21, 2011
Most times, we Nigerians are always sentimental in our judgement especialy when it involves a particular tirbe, religion, person we dislike etc. it is no doubt that buhari is the messiah that Nigeria needs as regard eradication of curruption and porvert and also revolution. Irrespective of his opinion about the abachas family, he is still known for his red eyes against curruption and oppression. being the efcc chairman would be the best thing that would eva affect Nigeria positively in the past Decade. But we all know that starting from GEJ through all the politiciabs we have in Nigeria would neva pray for that. And that was the main reason they fustrated his effort of being the president. It is no doubt if only we wish to be sentimental that GEJ never won the last election, but not only the cabals of currupt politians in Nigeria dont want buhari, the international communities and countries that are pest and parasites on Nigeria dont also want him. But if only he could be appointed the chairman of efcc and given the absolute power to act independently, the its a big congratulations to Nigerians.
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by prodam(m): 5:22pm On Jun 21, 2011
Buhari's personality is good for the job
but in Nigeria, self interest and revenging is given primacy
so, things might not go right if He heads the commission
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 21, 2011
thundaBOLT:

what sort of rubbish are you all saying a TRAITOR to pilot the affairs of EFCC, someone that is being sponsor by Abacha's family and backed by turai Yar'dua and believe ABACHA is NOT Corrupt. and suspected to be sponsor of Gboko Haram. please let the Old man go hang himself he has nothing to offer.

i see that you are the only one using your brain on this thread, the bigoted part that is, as for the rest of you, i am highly disappointed at how little you think of the general! efcc ko corruption ni. if you had wanted change you would voted. nonesense
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by otunbadan(m): 6:01pm On Jun 21, 2011
d man is a GENERAL, he has got army pride, he n d president re not mates, i dont tink hw wud accept such a post, dats d army way, except if he don retire him pride too
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by Eagle75: 6:10pm On Jun 21, 2011
otunbadan:

d man is a GENERAL, he has got army pride, he n d president re not mates, i dont tink hw wud accept such a post, dats d army way, except if he don retire him pride too
@ highlighted, lolz
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by drgica74: 6:20pm On Jun 21, 2011
The way people talk about Buhari and his strict stand on anti corruption sometimes makes me take a cursory look at his antecedents. Yes, he may not have been corrupt but I don't think he has really been tested in isolation.

I know people base their judgement on the fight against corruption during his regime of 1983-1985.However,the simple truth is that it was Idiagbon that spear headed all those stuff, Buhari was just a figure head.

I diagbon provided and implemented all the Ideas and the government was overthrown by Babangida due to the fear of Idiagbon which was becoming the beginning of Wisdom.
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by BigB11(m): 6:34pm On Jun 21, 2011
Some of us are simply boxed.
Pls, let us set sentiment aside and put Nigeria first.

I'm confident that with strict and attractive conditions the general will be happy to assist, hence, he'll take the position.

And if Buhari does well he will be more popular, well respected and much more stronger than the President (GEJ) himself.
He may even return in 2015 @ his old age to contest and win the trophy.

Nigerians are tired of blood sucker looting their nation.

I can also assure you that people like Oladimeji Bankole with hate their lives.
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by Eagle75: 6:41pm On Jun 21, 2011
drgica74:

The way people talk about Buhari and his strict stand on anti corruption sometimes makes me take a cursory look at his antecedents. Yes, he may not have been corrupt but I don't think he has really been tested in isolation.

I know people base their judgement on the fight against corruption during his regime of 1983-1985.However,the simple truth is that it was Idiagbon that spear headed all those stuff, Buhari was just a figure head.

I diagbon provided and implemented all the Ideas and the government was overthrown by Babangida due to the fear of Idiagbon which was becoming the beginning of Wisdom.
You made a lot of sense bruv, and besides military regime is quite different from democratized dispensation, so even if he accept such offer he might be frustrated by the decisions of the judiciary, legislators, and also ruling political parties in both federal and state levels.
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by BigB11(m): 6:51pm On Jun 21, 2011
This is where the conditions will come in.
We should be willing not to hesitate to step on the rules of law to do what is right and rescue this nation from hands of the blood suckers.

I believe Obama did the same when Osama was killed.

FYI: Idiagbon simply did well because he had a great boss who got his back all the way.
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by nonso84(m): 7:01pm On Jun 21, 2011
Buhari to take over affairs at the efcc?
I laugh in chinese. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by ak47mann(m): 7:06pm On Jun 21, 2011
cool
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by nagoma(m): 7:30pm On Jun 21, 2011
Dear Johnnymoh,

I doubt very much if GEJ can offer this honor to   Buhari  who i have no doubt will not honor such an offer from PDP. But remember that the most offended individuals in the Buhari regime -  both  Shehu Shagari & Umaru Dikko ( abducted from the street of London and put in crate to be flown back to Nigeria to face corruption charges) are full Pledged Hausa / Fulani like Buhari and Muslims. I am sure if they were not you would loved that  - only to buttress your false  allegations of bigotry. I really wish we can have someone from your tribe with Buhari's traits and we can all rally behind him as a Nigerian interested in the transparency and justice.
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by egift(m): 8:02pm On Jun 21, 2011
Let GEJ handover the presidency to Buhari instead, what a great deal that would be for Nigerians. grin
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by tashanja(m): 8:26pm On Jun 21, 2011
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ! some of the responses have had me rolling on the floor in stitches. grin grin grin
I especially liked one of the examples, where someone imagined after the announcement (all the corrupt politicians running helter skelter en-mass to escape out of the country) - OBJ also along, and him calling somebody on the phone, saying "abeg borrow me your plane I need to go to Cotonou for a meeting" cheesy cheesy

Its just so priceless! cheesy grin yet also true, that majority after having identified corruption as the most central important problem of Nigeria and Buhari among its most suitable solutions; unfortunately these same people still could not have put tribal and religious sentiments aside to have voted this man president.

Talk about cutting off ones own nose to spite his face, I really weep for Nigeria, and await to see how PDP would improve our lives after the recent mass endorsement for its past 12years of shameless corruption and more or less asking it for more of the same for at least the next 4 years. cry cry
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by RabiuAnka(m): 11:56pm On Jun 21, 2011
For those calling General Muhammadu Buhari as a Boko Haram, you are doing all these becouse of your tribal, religious and ethnic sentiments. Like it or not General have something to offer for nigerian. Today and tomorrow General can stand before any person in Nigeria becouse of his Integrity. You  should also know that you have voted for  Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan not General Muhammadu Buhari. So why are you after Buhari and  General will not take any part in PDP Goverment forever. For those that have started cying with GEJ administration. For now you have started with the corruption which is the main business of PDP government for the past 12years, scarcity of Kerosene, high cost of Cement, insecurity, kidnapping, Bombing, Robbery and i know worst are coming. You have voted for unambitious leader. A person who was a Governor of Bayelsa State for two years without anything to offer and i want any Bayelsans or member of this forum who has been to Bayelsa to tell me what GEJ done to Bayelsa during his two years as Governor of the state and to Nigeria and Nigerian as a president for good 14 months of his leadership. Am sorry for u.
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by honeric01(m): 3:44am On Jun 22, 2011
LWKMD - Buhari? EFCC chairman?

Is drinking acid not a better option for JEG? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by Mtnaija(f): 6:38am On Jun 22, 2011
you got me cracking!

honeric01:

Is drinking acid not a better option for JEG? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by egift(m): 7:08am On Jun 22, 2011
honeric01:

Yes it is. Even adding a liquified Uranium may even amount to enjoyment for him.

But if he can get Buhari to accept that post, he may just be able to save Jonathan. I mean Buhari within a month can prosecute and jail the gang in PDP that are squeezing Oga Presido's balls. grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by Gbenge77(m): 7:39am On Jun 22, 2011
Buhari is incorruptible.
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by wildman02: 11:48am On Jun 22, 2011
It wont ever be possible. He should just concentrate on his biz
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by Abayomin70(m): 11:56am On Jun 22, 2011
bird or d same feda

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Given Or Accepted Bribe? / Iraq Wants Nigeria To Reopen Embassy In Baghdad / Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.