Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,363 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage (39237 Views)

Pastor Alph Lukau Arrives In Rolls Royce, Horses And Police Entourage / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:39am On Jan 20, 2022
Founder, Salvation Ministries, Port Harcourt, Pastor David Ibiyeomie has said no two plots of land given to him anywhere in the world could contain him and his fleets of cars and others.

Ibiyeomie, who spoke in a sermon, added that he had given out 50 cars in less than two months and that he gave his first money meant for car to the kingdom of God.

“When Peter gave his boat what did he get? Fishes because that was his business, when this young man gave money to roof the Church what did he get? Money. I gave my first money meant for car to the Kingdom of God, till Jesus comes I won’t worry about cars, I have given out 50 plus cars in less than 2 months, have I told you before?

“I gave my first $1,000,000 in 2012 when I had no house, I won’t be talking about house now, I have landed properties that I don’t even know about, there is nowhere in the world where you give me 2 plots of land that I will use, I can’t use 2 plots because it can’t contain me,” he said in a transcript by Church Gist.

Ibiyeomie added: “Even in the Riverine area where my parents came from, two plots can’t contain me, where will I park my cars, talk less of my entourages, riverine lands are very expensive, the lands are not even available yet two plots can’t contain me anywhere in the world, what will I do with two plots?

“People give me lands as though it is nothing, I have a young man who has a file for them, remember I first gave the money I was to use to build a house to the Kingdom, many of you don’t know how it works in this kingdom, you think it’s by seeing the Governor or the President?

“You’ve been sweating for nothing it doesn’t work like that. That is how it works, if I give God a house, I will get houses, if I was to buy a wig and I give God first I will get factories of wigs, if I was to buy clothes first and I give it to God, I will get clothes. Anything you can think about, if I was to do a wedding and I give God first, the money for the wedding will come like a magic, anything I do for him first I won’t lack it.”

He said this blessings would come with persecution, as Jesus said so, saying that “even in church people will still talk, they will even castigate you, when you see people who are giving and they get blessed, some of you in this Church will castigate them, ‘don’t mind him, he is doing like he is the only one in this Church, let me tell you he is the only one o, are you giving?”

Ibiyeomie said: “People who don’t give are very good in criticism, watch people who criticize even men of God, they don’t give, all the social media critics who criticise men of God who among them is a giver? Tell me which of them is a giver? Which of them pays people’s school fees?

“Oyedepo has scholarships for people, I have scholarship for people. How many of them are paying school fees for orphans? If you watch people who criticize men of God, they are not givers, they are stingy to everything, even in church some of you criticize me, even as I am preaching now some of you are not happy, you think everyone is happy?”

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/01/20/two-plots-of-land-cant-contain-me-my-cars-anywhere-in-the-world-ibiyeomie/

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by Maxymilliano(m): 10:43am On Jan 20, 2022
The spiritual capacity of a pastor is not measured by the size of the church or how many years in ministry, but I quite agree that It is more honorable and blessed to give than to receive.

143 Likes 9 Shares

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by Michelle70(m): 10:51am On Jan 20, 2022
For the past 5years, I am yet to see any pastor except Late Prophet TB Joshua that emphasize on giving to orphanage, prisoners and the needy as much as they talk about giving to churches.

208 Likes 16 Shares

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by daddytime(m): 10:57am On Jan 20, 2022
Okay, and I regard this unnecessary fixation on material stuff as arrant nonsense and the main reason why we are where we are presently as a people and a nation.

My belief, faith, and allegiance to God can never be transactional or for what material stuff I stand to gain from God.

I pity you all materialistic prosperity arrogant preachers.

The day Africa or the black race gets to the level where social welfare as it is practised in the Western world, where even when you are jobless, at the end of each month, you can just stroll down to the nearest atm, slot in your card, and make cash withdrawals almost equal to regular working people, that is the day you lots will be left with your gigantic brainwashing factories to be boasting to yourselves and immediate families.

These nauseating characteristics and attitudes are unbecoming of people who are supposed to be meek, humble, and indeed Christlike.

161 Likes 11 Shares

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by seborrhic: 11:05am On Jan 20, 2022
No where in that preaching or sermon was the word of God mentioned,discussed and shared.
Just giving,giving,cars,money,land,rewards of giving and still more giving and abundant wealth.
The logical question now is,so all the poor people in this world are poor because they refused to give and god of Ibiyeome is only interested in receiving before giving back?
So God, according to the pastor cannot out of the abundance of his Heart bless someone with wealth,without that person giving him material thing first?
If this is so,the god he has cited here doesn't look like the one the bible taught because this one is quite greedy,or He has changed with time!

172 Likes 12 Shares

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 20, 2022
After cashing out massively! angry

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by rooftops: 11:36am On Jan 20, 2022
E be like congregation no dey pay like before this one wey pastors dey come out openly to talk about giving. That fatoyinbo guy did his earlier this month. Congregation Dan dey get sense small small

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by rooftops: 11:40am On Jan 20, 2022
He said he gave one million dollars to his church, money wey dey go back to am. Why he no give fatoyinbo church grin grin

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:56am On Jan 20, 2022
rooftops:
He said he gave one million dollars to his church, money wey dey go back to am. Why he no give fatoyinbo church grin grin

You go like wahala too much cheesy

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by Obakoolex(m): 12:28pm On Jan 20, 2022
Okay sir that's very good but remember after everything you will get just 6 feet sir....not up to 1%

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by Skoonheid(f): 12:28pm On Jan 20, 2022
Romans 11:35–36 — (NIrV)

35 “Has anyone ever given anything to God,
so that God has to pay him back?”
36 All things come from him.
All things are directed by him.
All things are for his good.
May God be given the glory forever! Amen.

People , get some wisdom. Keep your offering and tithes or seeds away from men like Ibiyeomi,for they are wolves in wolves clothing (they don’t need to hide anymore).

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by Abilistic(m): 12:28pm On Jan 20, 2022
Do not overwork to be rich; because of your own understanding, cease! Will you set your eyes on that which is not? For riches certainly make themselves wings; they fly away like an eagle toward heaven” (Pr 23:4-5).

When one of the world’s wealthiest men died recently, a reporter asked a family member, “How much did he leave?” The relative replied, “All of it!”
No matter how much money you make, save, invest, or keep, eventually your money will leave you or you will leave your money.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by Sabadon(m): 12:28pm On Jan 20, 2022
James 1:27

Pure religion, undefiled before God and the Father, is this: to visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

More grace to practice that which is pure....

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by sofeo(m): 12:29pm On Jan 20, 2022
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by seunaj: 12:29pm On Jan 20, 2022
The caption should have been "Givers will keep waxing in abundance while wailers will continue to wail in poverty". When you see captions like this, the fools will rush to comment without reading the context of which the statement was made.
You all shouting religion is a scam, don't forget that you once pray to God for some of the things u're enjoying today. Now that you are comfortable, you now know that religion is a scam. Continue... God dey find where ẹ go wait for you.
Ride on Pastor jare.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by Pious101: 12:30pm On Jan 20, 2022
Food don dey available for those when go criticize

3 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by YorubaKing: 12:30pm On Jan 20, 2022
He's barking like he actually made the monies he's bragging about. The monies that were donated to you by ur fellow mugus.

Foolish African god of men. Bastards! angry

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by KingAzari: 12:30pm On Jan 20, 2022
scam

6 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by tiswell(m): 12:30pm On Jan 20, 2022
Religion is the opium of the masses sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by iCauseTrouble: 12:31pm On Jan 20, 2022
Same with me very soon
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by RiyaGoddess(f): 12:31pm On Jan 20, 2022
Lool
January 2022 is almost over, it's not too late for your business to come on board the social media! Let's help you with your social media content calendar for 2022 & if your business isn't online yet, Call or DM me now to get started!

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by snoopz: 12:31pm On Jan 20, 2022
The only thing I can deduce in this post is that there is blessing in sharing

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by Techibi6777: 12:32pm On Jan 20, 2022
The early churches and missionaries came with schools, hospitals and even employed most of our grand parents back in the days and they brought these things at the cost of what? Tithes and offerings? I GUESS NOT.

You see when the Missionaries came, they knew we didn't have so they GAVE !

They sacrificed themselves in the midst of barbarism & cannibalism amongst natives, in the midst of Malaria and other deadly diseases infested Africa to bring The Word and the basics to our people for FREE.

But what do we have today in the name of Religion?

Isn't it funny that when church members are in need they are to cry to God, but when the church is in need then it cries to the members to make donations grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by PenpalOso: 12:32pm On Jan 20, 2022
Country hard, sheeple don Dey get sense

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by potent5(m): 12:33pm On Jan 20, 2022
Pastor and mind their games for extortion.

grin
David Ibiyeomie is a thieving pastor who uses words to intimidate his church members into impoverishment and swindle them.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by RichDad1(m): 12:34pm On Jan 20, 2022
Pastorprenuers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by Graxie(f): 12:34pm On Jan 20, 2022
The goodnews is that Jesus is coming, be prepared. Your own might be death or you will witness rapture, just be prepared.

This characters didn't die for you, Jesus did. Looking up to Jesus, not charlatans. Fix your eyes on Jesus and study your Bible. Jesus is more than enough.

These charlatans should not be your picture of Jesus. Jesus loves you beyond your giving.

20 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kemi Odukoya Shows Her Baby Bump / Church Members Storm Watchnight Service With Cutlasses For ‘Battle’. Photos / Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.