Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,432 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage (39261 Views)

Pastor Alph Lukau Arrives In Rolls Royce, Horses And Police Entourage / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by headSmasher: 12:34pm On Jan 20, 2022
ok
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by crackhouse(m): 12:34pm On Jan 20, 2022
The Lord is good really
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by mikeapollo: 12:34pm On Jan 20, 2022
Michelle70:
For the past 5years, I am yet to see any pastor except Late Prophet TB Joshua that emphasize on giving to orphanage, prisoners and the needy as much as they talk about giving to churches.

Prophet TB Joshua preached and lived by giving to the poor for the whole 35years that God used him in Ministry. His preaching and giving only became known by the public because it was broadcast on TV after the church established Emmanuel TV.
Prophet TB Joshua is unmatched in the annals of practical Christianity in Nigeria.

12 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by Aforxzy(f): 12:34pm On Jan 20, 2022
It's good to give sacrificially but boasting in the midst of poverty is arrogance and pride. Especially when most of your congregations are still struggling to meet their basic needs.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by Swipa: 12:34pm On Jan 20, 2022
Well said.

Read the full article before you comment.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by Graxie(f): 12:35pm On Jan 20, 2022
When you see the amount of money this people make in the name of offerings and tithes and the little they give out, you will be pushed to question eternity.

Most of them don't believe in heaven or hell. They live for their belly, bible calls them merchandise of the gospel. They have perfected the act of arranging testimonies to deceive many.

Buhari failed in enforcing CAMA. You would have been amazed.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by InvertedHammer: 12:35pm On Jan 20, 2022
/
Na the first fruit (aka January salaries) of the basket of gullibles this one dey target grin.

He rakes in billions and gives away millions to entice people who do not understand the concept of "charity" as a business model. It is the same as BBN organizers that haul in billions and give out paltry millions to the winner. All na scope. The only good thing about pastors is that they chose to rob the people nonviolently--no knives, no guns but with twisted Bible quotations. Do we call them snake oil salesmen? grin

How can he use money contributed by church members to buy gifts and pass it out as personal gifts? No church stands without members. But then Nigeria is a land of absurdities.
/

14 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by tnerro1(m): 12:35pm On Jan 20, 2022
How many hospitals and low cost housing estates have you built for the poor, that should be what matters not how cars you have pastor.

That’s why na one eye I Dey take look anybody wey call himself pastor

9 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by SaintNegro77: 12:35pm On Jan 20, 2022
After the loot. Watch idiots siding this boastful comment.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by Judolisco(m): 12:35pm On Jan 20, 2022
give to God and also to people
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by basty: 12:35pm On Jan 20, 2022
I key into the ministry of giving.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:36pm On Jan 20, 2022
Because your gullible members dey drop tithes steady..
Awon PastorPreneur..

3 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by Hisbah10: 12:36pm On Jan 20, 2022
Maxymilliano:
The spiritual capacity of a pastor is not measured by the size of the church or how many years in ministry, but I quite agree that It is more honorable and blessed to give than to receive.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by IpobAntidote: 12:36pm On Jan 20, 2022
Just another scammer. Another Yahoo Yahoo format.
Pastorprenual fraudster.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by bobbiiee: 12:36pm On Jan 20, 2022
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by plaetton: 12:36pm On Jan 20, 2022
seborrhic:
No where in that preaching or sermon was the word of God mentioned,discussed and shared.
Just giving,giving,cars,money,land,rewards of giving and still more giving and abundant wealth.
The logical question now is,so all the poor people in this world are poor because they refused to give and god of Ibiyeome is only interested in receiving before giving back?
So God, according to the pastor cannot out of the abundance of his Heart bless someone with wealth,without that person giving him material thing first?
If this is so,the god he has cited here doesn't look like the one the bible taught because this one is quite greedy,or He has changed with time!
According christian scriptures, Jesus fed the multitude.
In evangelical Christianity, the multitude feed the pastor.
What a sad irony.

11 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by obailala(m): 12:37pm On Jan 20, 2022
I don't care what anyone thinks, but I believe it's totally wrong for men of God (who get the majority of their wealth from public donations) to brag about physical wealth in public. This is the sort of thing that attracts insults to the church daily. It's a shame cos this is very common occurrence in the black world, a real shame!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by adonisgold: 12:38pm On Jan 20, 2022
He should give out his fleet of cars so that he will acquire fleet of jets. That is how the Kingdom works. grin

6 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by GreenCovering: 12:38pm On Jan 20, 2022
What kind of first house was he attempting to build with over 500 million naira ($1,000,000). Chai!, Nigerians never failing to put up a simple-man face while exhibiting pride.

9 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by AgricMaster: 12:39pm On Jan 20, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/01/20/two-plots-of-land-cant-contain-me-my-cars-anywhere-in-the-world-ibiyeomie/

indirectly passing a message
if you want to donate you have to donate 3 or more plot.
that is the message this january

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by masseratti: 12:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
daddytime:
Okay, and I regard this unnecessary fixationon material stuff as arrant nonsense and the main reason why we are where we are present as a people and a nation.

My belief, faith, and allegiance to God can never be transactional or for what material stuff I stand to gain from God.

I pity you all materialistic prosperity arrogant preachers.

The day Africa or the black race gets to the level where social welfare as it is practised in the Western world where even when you are jobless, at the end of the month you can just stroll down to the nearest atm, slot in your card, and make cash withdrawals almost equal to regular working people, that is the day you lots will be left with your gigantic brainwashing factories to be boasting to yourselves and immediate families.

Nauseating characters and attitudes are unbecoming of people who are supposed to be meek, humble, and Christlike.
God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by PAPAFEELERS: 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2022
SAKAMAJE PASTORS!!! THIEF THIEF PASTORS god OF MEN

3 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by FireUpNow(m): 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2022
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by PAPAFEELERS: 12:45pm On Jan 20, 2022
mikeapollo:

Prophet TB Joshua preached and lived by giving to the poor for the whole 35years that God used him in Ministry. His preaching and giving only became known by the public because it was broadcast on TV after the church established Emmanuel TV.
Prophet TB Joshua is unmatched in the annals of practical Christianity in Nigeria.

TB JOSHUA IS A SAKAMAJE PASTOR, HE IS A FRAUDSTER IN BISHOP CLOTHING

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by boyfrank: 12:45pm On Jan 20, 2022
Friendly reminder, the Pope whose Catholic Church is richer than many countries owns no luxurious car, or private jet nor receives a salary.
He lives in a modest two room apartment and eats in the staff canteen

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by zakkxx: 12:46pm On Jan 20, 2022
[your brain done block!! God will open your eyes!! I was their like mumude b4!! If you don’t preach righteousness and holiness you no go see my shishi quote author=seunaj post=109533681]The caption should have been "Givers will keep waxing in abundance while wailers will continue to wail in poverty". When you see captions like this, the fools will rush to comment without reading the context of which the statement was made.
You all shouting religion is a scam, don't forget that you once pray to God for some of the things u're enjoying today. Now that you are comfortable, you now know that religion is a scam. Continue... God dey find where ẹ go wait for you.
Ride on Pastor jare.[/quote]
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by daddytime(m): 12:46pm On Jan 20, 2022
masseratti:
God bless you.

Bless you too, sir.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by EnzoShieffo(m): 12:46pm On Jan 20, 2022
Why is giving to the church so important abeg?
Na una be this o
How many free standard schools, hospitals, houses have you given to the poor since you've this lots...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? / Kemi Odukoya Shows Her Baby Bump / Two Cats 'Mysteriously Disappear' In Front Of Traders' Shop (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.