Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,357 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage (39259 Views)

Pastor Alph Lukau Arrives In Rolls Royce, Horses And Police Entourage / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by ruggedtimi(m): 12:46pm On Jan 20, 2022
This man will never acknowledge the fact that he is from Okrika. Everytime "riverine area"

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by blackaxe78: 12:48pm On Jan 20, 2022
Sad!

Who calls this businessmen “men if God”

4 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by Onewazobia(m): 12:52pm On Jan 20, 2022
Graxie:
The goodnews is that Jesus is coming, be prepared. Your own might be death or you will witness rapture, just be prepared.

This characters didn't die for you, Jesus did. Looking up to Jesus, not charlatans. Fix your eyes on Jesus and study your Bible. Jesus is more than enough.

These charlatans should not be your picture of Jesus. Jesus loves you beyond your giving.

Thank you sis and God bless you

3 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by jimtemi1: 12:55pm On Jan 20, 2022
Michelle70:
For the past 5years, I am yet to see any pastor except Late Prophet TB Joshua that emphasize on giving to orphanage, prisoners and the needy as much as they talk about giving to churches.
hmm of blessed memory
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by PrincewithGod(m): 12:55pm On Jan 20, 2022
This is what these materialistic preachers have turned the gospel of Christ to. These preachers are not going to heaven and so those who are following them should be careful because they will not make heaven also.

4 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by michlins(m): 12:57pm On Jan 20, 2022
InvertedHammer:
/
Na the first fruit (aka January salaries) of the basket of gullibles this one dey target grin.

He rakes in billions and gives away millions to entice people who do not understand the concept of "charity" as a business model. It is the same as BBN organizers that haul in billions and give out paltry millions to the winner. All na scope. The only good thing about pastors is that they chose to rob the people nonviolently--no knives, no guns but with twisted Bible quotations. Do we call them snake oil salesmen? grin

How can he use money contributed by church members to buy gifts and pass it out as personal gifts? No church stands without members. But then Nigeria is a land of absurdities.
/
kindly check your DM sir

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by Realdeals(m): 1:02pm On Jan 20, 2022
It is manipulative teachings to coerced people into give abundantly to them, MOG.
The law of giving and receiving is natural, applicable to everyone irrespective of their beliefs.

5 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by miqos02(m): 1:04pm On Jan 20, 2022
Maxymilliano:
The spiritual capacity of a pastor is not measured by the size of the church or how many years in ministry, but I quite agree that It is more honorable and blessed to give than to receive.
a poor man without job or money, what will he give to have money?

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by Ever8090: 1:06pm On Jan 20, 2022
People wey dey listen to this people dey try Shaa...me I no fit, I need God's material blessings to stay comfortable in this life but not the way this people emphasis on materialism like it's the part and parcel of the word of God.

The kingdom of God has been substituted with materialism, as a matter of fact, this men of God have forgotten completely if there is anything like God's kingdom anymore.

The question is, after acquiring everything, what is next, death and judgment.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by Bobloco: 1:08pm On Jan 20, 2022
grin
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by kmaster007: 1:12pm On Jan 20, 2022
Abi make him give MUMMY GO church... Nah to make heaven straight
rooftops:
He said he gave one million dollars to his church, money wey dey go back to am. Why he no give fatoyinbo church grin grin
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by yusluvad(m): 1:14pm On Jan 20, 2022
Michelle70:
For the past 5years, I am yet to see any pastor except Late Prophet TB Joshua that emphasize on giving to orphanage, prisoners and the needy as much as they talk about giving to churches.
Apt...
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by 989900: 1:16pm On Jan 20, 2022
PenpalOso:
Country hard, sheeple don Dey get sense

cheesy
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by Soffyh(m): 1:18pm On Jan 20, 2022
This pastors are not even ashamed anymore,they begged openly nowadays, I will rather give my money to the less privileged, crippled,blind are so poor to help ,why will I be throwing bottles of water into river

3 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by Handsum64: 1:18pm On Jan 20, 2022
Gullibles incorporated funding

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by TheGift: 1:18pm On Jan 20, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/01/20/two-plots-of-land-cant-contain-me-my-cars-anywhere-in-the-world-ibiyeomie/

And what shall it profit a Man, to gain all the plots, cars and houses?…

Jesus did not die so we would have plots of land. Some people who have the most plots don’t even believe in God.

5 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by chidan1214: 1:19pm On Jan 20, 2022
Nah so we take dey know dem fake pastors. He is indirectly begging but at d same time saying we should give very big. Gullible people go fall for d trick. And if hin yansh leak people go see d evil he dey involved in �

4 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by Michelle70(m): 1:23pm On Jan 20, 2022
zakkxx:
[your brain done block!! God will open your eyes!! I was their like mumude b4!! If you don’t preach righteousness and holiness you no go see my shishi
those with this mindset is few so the pastors has to preach what the majority wants to hear to get more cash

3 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 20, 2022
In truth he gives out cars, but to whom?
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by CoolAmbience(m): 1:25pm On Jan 20, 2022
GoodHardDick:
After cashing out massively! angry

See arrogance!

We no go blame am na....

When our people dey mumu follow dem...

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by ugotaya: 1:31pm On Jan 20, 2022
Can somebody please borrow me that Nairaland thunder bolt? ; D grin grin

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by VERDA: 1:33pm On Jan 20, 2022
rooftops:
He said he gave one million dollars to his church, money wey dey go back to am. Why he no give fatoyinbo church grin grin

You guys should at least be truthful even in your criticisms....he said he gave one million dollars, he never mentioned he gave it to his church, it is written up there, go back and read and criticize with reason.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by hensben(m): 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2022
seunaj:
The caption should have been "Givers will keep waxing in abundance while wailers will continue to wail in poverty". When you see captions like this, the fools will rush to comment without reading the context of which the statement was made.
You all shouting religion is a scam, don't forget that you once pray to God for some of the things u're enjoying today. Now that you are comfortable, you now know that religion is a scam. Continue... God dey find where ẹ go wait for you.
Ride on Pastor jare.
Religion is man made. God only religion is love.

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2022
"That is how it works, if I give God a house, I will get houses, if I was to buy a wig and I give God first I will get factories of wigs, if I was to buy clothes first and I give it to God, I will get clothes. Anything you can think about, if I was to do a wedding and I give God first, the money for the wedding will come like a magic, anything I do for him first I won’t lack it.”

Omo see format!

Okay, gimme God's akant number.

Mind you, I want to see his name as the receiver.

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by smyo(m): 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2022
Pastor puting his treasure on Earth, having so many land, cars and so on, I blame African man without sense.

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by Temptee101(m): 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2022
Michelle70:

5 years?

Throughout his life on earth as preacher of the gospel, God's General, Senior Prophet J.B Joshua spent and lived his life for others.

He became poor so others could be rich.
He suffered his flesh so people could be free.
He sacrificed his comfort for others, went hungry so people could be fed.
He served God and humanity so selflessly in humility.
I have never seen a man so dedicated to God's work like him. NEVER!

His legacy and genuine love for God and humanity will forever remain in the sands of time.

Continue to rest in the bossom of the Almighty, God's General.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by candidbabe(f): 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2022
rooftops:

grin grin grin grin
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by naturefellow(m): 1:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
Last last, politicians are not so different from pastors of mega churches

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by Halo22: 1:44pm On Jan 20, 2022
Anyone that works for me is what I do. Going to the orphanage works very well for me, it doesn't mean I don't give in churches. The summary truth is that it carries more blessings to give than to receive.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by VERDA: 1:45pm On Jan 20, 2022
Abilistic:
Do not overwork to be rich; because of your own understanding, cease! Will you set your eyes on that which is not? For riches certainly make themselves wings; they fly away like an eagle toward heaven” (Pr 23:4-5).

When one of the world’s wealthiest men died recently, a reporter asked a family member, “How much did he leave?” The relative replied, “All of it!”
No matter how much money you make, save, invest, or keep, eventually your money will leave you or you will leave your money.

You guys should stop justifying poverty and understand how money works...no rich business man or wealthy person just sits and prints money, they are wealthy cos there created value and usually for every billionaire, there are thousands of millionaires under him, or that came up one way or the other through his businesses...

You guys keep criticizing the rich but yet complain that Nigerians are poor, how exactly are Nigerians supposed to rise or dem use poverty curse Una

Instead of thinking about how to liberate yourself and your immediate family at least, it's to keep criticizing ...

Being wealthy is not about money in itself, only unintelligent people think so....it's about time recovery and redemtion, for Christ sakes do you guys want to spend the rest of your lives running the rat race not knowing where the money for food, rent, school fees will come from??

If not for anything you guys should think of your children and give them an opportunity at a life worth living so they can also do same for their children....that is how families are lifted out of strive and poverty... Keep waiting for our corrupt government to share money and change things automatically o.

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by nairaman66(m): 1:46pm On Jan 20, 2022
Men shall become lovers of themselves!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? / Kemi Odukoya Shows Her Baby Bump / Two Cats 'Mysteriously Disappear' In Front Of Traders' Shop (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.