Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage (39264 Views)

Pastor Alph Lukau Arrives In Rolls Royce, Horses And Police Entourage / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by Successfulben: 4:15pm On Jan 20, 2022
Your late pastor T.B Joshua was FAKE. He used philantropism to deceive millions home and abroad. He was an agent of darkness who dedicated himself to much philantropic work. May the Lord make your understanding profitable.
Michelle70:
For the past 5years, I am yet to see any pastor except Late Prophet TB Joshua that emphasize on giving to orphanage, prisoners and the needy as much as they talk about giving to churches.

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by alphaNomega: 4:18pm On Jan 20, 2022
boyfrank:
Friendly reminder, the Pope whose Catholic Church is richer than many countries owns no luxurious car, or private jet nor receives a salary.
He lives in a modest two room apartment and eats in the staff canteen
Those ones took an oath to be poor in life i.e. own no personal asset or source of income.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by alphaNomega: 4:20pm On Jan 20, 2022
InvertedHammer:
/
Na the first fruit (aka January salaries) of the basket of gullibles this one dey target grin.

He rakes in billions and gives away millions to entice people who do not understand the concept of "charity" as a business model. It is the same as BBN organizers that haul in billions and give out paltry millions to the winner. All na scope. The only good thing about pastors is that they chose to rob the people nonviolently--no knives, no guns but with twisted Bible quotations. Do we call them snake oil salesmen? grin

How can he use money contributed by church members to buy gifts and pass it out as personal gifts? No church stands without members. But then Nigeria is a land of absurdities.
/

You already know the format cheesy
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by Michelle70(m): 4:20pm On Jan 20, 2022
Successfulben:
Your late pastor T.B Joshua was FAKE. He used philantropism to deceive millions home and abroad. He was an agent of darkness who dedicated himself to much philantropic work. May the Lord make your understanding profitable.
If I was close to u, I for slap sense enter that ur brain.

Did u see me defending if he was fake or not? I said he was the only one who preaches about giving to the poor.

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by Successfulben: 4:20pm On Jan 20, 2022
It is because you don't know God and you lack the Spirit of discernment to have known that t.b Joshua was not real. Even at death plus the numerous testimonies from his close associates, yet you are still blinded by good works. May I boldly tell you that good works are not enough.
mikeapollo:

Prophet TB Joshua preached and lived by giving to the poor for the whole 35years that God used him in Ministry. His preaching and giving only became known by the public because it was broadcast on TV after the church established Emmanuel TV.
Prophet TB Joshua is unmatched in the annals of practical Christianity in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by alphaNomega: 4:22pm On Jan 20, 2022
Realdeals:
It is manipulative teachings to coerced people into give abundantly to them, MOG.
The law of giving and receiving is natural, applicable to everyone irrespective of their beliefs.
He is not coercing anyone. Read through his message please
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 20, 2022
IamtheTruth1:
Pastor needs help... Members contribute funds.
A member needs help... Una begin speak in tongues...

The Irony!
" feed a sheep the truth, it will never eat grass"
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by alphaNomega: 4:23pm On Jan 20, 2022
hensben:
Religion is man made. God only religion is love.
God is man made as well.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by AfroAgroPower: 4:25pm On Jan 20, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

What does it Profit A Man To Have All The Cars In The World, But Lose His Sanity and Soul ?

These Clowns are Nothing But OUTSMARTING Liars and Thieves.

There Ends Are Here, Anyways - For The Kingdom of God (Love) is in Our Hands.

The Thread Link Below Reveals All You Need To Also Know About Bishop Oyedepo, Pastor Adeboye and Pastor Kumuyi of The YorubaLands.

https://www.nairaland.com/6948256/all-need-know-bishop-oyedepo#109537224

#MessiahOfAfrika.

#AfroAgroPower.

Take a good look at an example of a GLORIFIED PASTOR Who Claims To Be A Follower of Christ FUMBLING To OWN CARS that cannot be contained in Two Plots of Land on an ALTER That is Being Claimed to be A TABERNACLE OF THE MOST HIGH GOD ?

Which God ?

Who Are These CUNNY PSYCHOLOGICAL THIEVES DECEIVING ?

Ofcourse; They have Taken Advantage of The MENTAL SLAVERY of Nigerians which was caused by The ADULTERATION and ENSLAVEMENT of The WESTERN CULTURES, RELIGION and FINANCE Upon Our Forefathers which have Lingered For Too Long and Eaten Too Deeply into The MENTALITY OF MANY Nigerians.

This MENTAL SLAVERY is The Result of The Spiritual Gullibility of Many Nigerians.

Now; You See The Reason for The HIGH UNEMPLOYMENT in Nigeria ?

MENTAL SLAVERY

&
SPIRITUAL GULLIBILITY Deeply Created and Rooted By These PASTORAL SCAM ARTISTES.

Their Hardwork and Consistency is Second to None. Because They Fully Understand That Hardwork and Consistency in ANYTHING will Always PAY OFF.

Isn't This Already The Reason Their HARDWORK and CONSISTENCY in COVETING People's Money Under The PRETENCE of PREACHING THE WORD OF GOD has CONTINUALLY BLINDFOLDED The SPIRITUAL (THIRD) EYES of People which have Always Continued To BADLY ENRICH THEM ?

WHAT IS BAD IS BAD.

THESE PASTORS ARE BAD PEOPLE.

THEREFORE; I REBUKE THEM.

For They Are LIONS Hiding In SHEEP CLOTHINGS To CONTINUALLY DEVOUR PEOPLE and PUT THEM INTO SPIRITUAL AND FINANCIAL CAPTIVITIES.

~MESSIAH. ONI, Ayodeji AnthonYeshua
(The Comforter and Messiah of Afrika).
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by seyz91(m): 4:28pm On Jan 20, 2022
You said it all

We really lost a True Man Of God embarassed
Michelle70:
For the past 5years, I am yet to see any pastor except Late Prophet TB Joshua that emphasize on giving to orphanage, prisoners and the needy as much as they talk about giving to churches.

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by alphaNomega: 4:30pm On Jan 20, 2022
igbowoman:
I'm glad people are getting wiser.These crooks can't deceive everybody
me too. This COVID-19 pandemic really helped a lot of people open their eyes and use their brains for the first time

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by alphaNomega: 4:34pm On Jan 20, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

Take a good look at an example of a GLORIFIED PASTOR Who Claims To Be A Follower of Christ FUMBLING To OWN CARS that cannot be contained in Two Plots of Land on an ALTER That is Being Claimed to be A TABERNACLE OF THE MOST HIGH GOD ?

Which God ?

Who Are These CUNNY PSYCHOLOGICAL THIEVES DECEIVING ?

Ofcourse; They have Taken Advantage of The MENTAL SLAVERY of Nigerians which was caused by The ADULTERATION and ENSLAVEMENT of The WESTERN CULTURES, RELIGION and FINANCE Upon Our Forefathers which have Lingered For Too Long and Eaten Too Deeply into The MENTALITY OF MANY Nigerians.

This MENTAL SLAVERY is The Result of The Spiritual Gullibility of Many Nigerians.

Now; You See The Reason for The HIGH UNEMPLOYMENT in Nigeria ?

MENTAL SLAVERY

&
SPIRITUAL GULLIBILITY Deeply Created and Rooted By These PASTORAL SCAM ARTISTES.

Their Hardwork and Consistency is Second to None. Because They Fully Understand That Hardwork and Consistency in ANYTHING will Always PAY OFF.

Isn't This Already The Reason Their HARDWORK and CONSISTENCY in COVETING People's Money Under The PRETENCE of PREACHING THE WORD OF GOD has CONTINUALLY BLINDFOLDED The SPIRITUAL (THIRD) EYES of People which have Always Continued To BADLY ENRICH THEM ?

WHAT IS BAD IS BAD.

THESE PASTORS ARE BAD PEOPLE.

THEREFORE; I REBUKE THEM.

For They Are LIONS Hiding In SHEEP CLOTHINGS To CONTINUALLY DEVOUR PEOPLE and PUT THEM INTO SPIRITUAL AND FINANCIAL CAPTIVITIES.

~MESSIAH. ONI, Ayodeji AnthonYeshua
(The Comforter and Messiah of Afrika).

Your post made a good point.

Who is MESSIAH. ONI, Ayodeji AnthonYeshua?
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by Abdhool(m): 5:16pm On Jan 20, 2022

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by Hiq0: 5:19pm On Jan 20, 2022
Thieves
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 20, 2022
seborrhic:
No where in that preaching or sermon was the word of God mentioned,discussed and shared.
Just giving,giving,cars,money,land,rewards of giving and still more giving and abundant wealth.
The logical question now is,so all the poor people in this world are poor because they refused to give and god of Ibiyeome is only interested in receiving before giving back?
So God, according to the pastor cannot out of the abundance of his Heart bless someone with wealth,without that person giving him material thing first?
If this is so,the god he has cited here doesn't look like the one the bible taught because this one is quite greedy,or He has changed with time!
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
Ever8090:
People wey dey listen to this people dey try Shaa...me I no fit, I need God's material blessings to stay comfortable in this life but not the way this people emphasis on materialism like it's the part and parcel of the word of God.

The kingdom of God has been substituted with materialism, as a matter of fact, this men of God have forgotten completely if there is anything like God's kingdom anymore.

The question is, after acquiring everything, what is next, death and judgment.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by Akunna1976: 5:56pm On Jan 20, 2022
Imagine a so-called preacher, whose primary responsibility is to lead soul's to heaven, is turning them into mammon spirit

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 20, 2022
daddytime:
Okay, and I regard this unnecessary fixation on material stuff as arrant nonsense and the main reason why we are where we are presently as a people and a nation.

My belief, faith, and allegiance to God can never be transactional or for what material stuff I stand to gain from God.

I pity you all materialistic prosperity arrogant preachers.

The day Africa or the black race gets to the level where social welfare as it is practised in the Western world, where even when you are jobless, at the end of each month, you can just stroll down to the nearest atm, slot in your card, and make cash withdrawals almost equal to regular working people, that is the day you lots will be left with your gigantic brainwashing factories to be boasting to yourselves and immediate families.

These nauseating characteristics and attitudes are unbecoming of people who are supposed to be meek, humble, and indeed Christlike.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by Tedassie(m): 7:16pm On Jan 20, 2022
Once upon a time (as a serving-corp member in a village) i used to attend one of his Satellite churches (as the only available Pentecostal church they spoke English as against the orthodox/puritanical ones prevalent there where services was often conducted in the local dialect). Initially i was attracted to his charismatic, bold and fearless manner (i didn't necessarily agree with all his personal opinions and or 'stage antics' though but nevertheless i enjoyed his services) not until i returned to my home base, to continue with my own Pastor's ministration once again and there i began to contrast their depth of thoughts on some issues, weighing their understanding of scripture and exposition and also their social decorum...then i concluded in my mind naah, Pastor Ibiyeomie has alot of work to do on himself (no offence meant).
His folly in the wake of the Coronavirus was brought to the fore; where he made disparaging statements about the pandemic; which was quite shocking and embarrassing for a respected Man of God of that calibre. Ever since then, i just switched off mentally from everything he had to say henceforth...He may be anointed and truly called of God, however his understanding of the Gospel is faulty and it's not producing the right crop of Christians (same issue i have with his Mentor). Their approach to the Gospel is oft like a transactional relationship; a buyer-seller kind of gospel! And if he wasn't so boastful, i probably would excuse him.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by CorperKola: 7:34pm On Jan 20, 2022
Manipulation 101
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by jclassiq(m): 8:03pm On Jan 20, 2022
Techibi6777:
The early churches and missionaries came with schools, hospitals and even employed most of our grand parents back in the days and they brought these things at the cost of what? Tithes and offerings? I GUESS NOT.

You see when the Missionaries came, they knew we didn't have so they GAVE !

They sacrificed themselves in the midst of barbarism & cannibalism amongst natives, in the midst of Malaria and other deadly diseases infested Africa to bring The Word and the basics to our people for FREE.

But what do we have today in the name of Religion?

Isn't it funny that when church members are in need they are to cry to God, but when the church is in need then it cries to the members to make donations grin
Not so today.
The likes of oyedepo and ibiyeomie and Johnson suleman will never subject themselves to any type of inconvenience for the gospel of Jesus Christ. They will rather fly in private jets than use public transport. They will ride in fancy cars -- even Jesus rode on a donkey! Modesty and humility is not in the dictionary! They boast and brag and threaten and blackmail; all because they want people's money! God will expose all them soon.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by Hallabee1(m): 8:26pm On Jan 20, 2022
seborrhic:
No where in that preaching or sermon was the word of God mentioned,discussed and shared.
Just giving,giving,cars,money,land,rewards of giving and still more giving and abundant wealth.
The logical question now is,so all the poor people in this world are poor because they refused to give and god of Ibiyeome is only interested in receiving before giving back?
So God, according to the pastor cannot out of the abundance of his Heart bless someone with wealth,without that person giving him material thing first?
If this is so,the god he has cited here doesn't look like the one the bible taught because this one is quite greedy,or He has changed with time!

Aje...

Do if you receive and give to those that need it rather than pragging
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by trueking: 8:37pm On Jan 20, 2022
Graxie:
The goodnews is that Jesus is coming, be prepared. Your own might be death or you will witness rapture, just be prepared.

This characters didn't die for you, Jesus did. Looking up to Jesus, not charlatans. Fix your eyes on Jesus and study your Bible. Jesus is more than enough.

These charlatans should not be your picture of Jesus. Jesus loves you beyond your giving.
God bless you for this post.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by RepoMan007: 9:40pm On Jan 20, 2022
obailala:
I don't care what anyone thinks, but I believe it's totally wrong for men of God (who get the majority of their wealth from public donations) to brag about physical wealth in public. This is the sort of thing that attracts insults to the church daily. It's a shame cos this is very common occurrence in the black world, a real shame!
Pastors give over 90% of what they get back unlike politicians many of us like to support who publicise the token they give back.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by obailala(m): 10:04pm On Jan 20, 2022
RepoMan007:
Pastors give over 90% of what they get back unlike politicians many of us like to support who publicise the token they give back.
And what exactly is the point in your comparison?
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by chaloskyx: 10:12pm On Jan 20, 2022
continue papa since your members dont have brains cash out from their stupidity..............if you dont know this there is nothing like God you ppl have just been worshiping your pastors
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by Mommadd(f): 10:23pm On Jan 20, 2022
I was in this service life and I have only one question for the poster, why did you leave out where he talked about seeking the kingdom first and making soul winning a priority ? He emphasised on that for so long before talking about the benefits you will get if you put the things of God first, u completely left that part out, is well.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 20, 2022
Akunna1976:
Imagine a so-called preacher, whose primary responsibility is to lead soul's to heaven, is turning them into mammon spirit
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 21, 2022
Aforxzy:
It's good to give sacrificially but boasting in the midst of poverty is arrogance and pride. Especially when most of your congregations are still struggling to meet their basic needs.

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by oyeb15: 2:47am On Jan 21, 2022
Fraudster.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by hensben(m): 8:34am On Jan 22, 2022
alphaNomega:
God is man made as well.
God created man and gave him liberty to dominate and replenish the earth. Man formed religion
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage by alphaNomega: 5:03pm On Jan 22, 2022
hensben:
God created man and gave him liberty to dominate and replenish the earth. Man formed religion

Nope

Man created god and religion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Church With Wealthy Single Ladies In Lagos? / Kemi Odukoya Shows Her Baby Bump / Primate Ayodele Gives Money To 4 Boys Arrested For Begging Near His Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.