Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Have Someone Ever Made You Not To Indulge In A Bad Habit Before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have Someone Ever Made You Not To Indulge In A Bad Habit Before? (317 Views)

Why You Should Never Ever Indulge In Masturbation As A Male / The leopard change its spots? What Bad Habit Did Your Partner Later Stop? / One Bad Bad Habit U Wish U Can Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Someone Ever Made You Not To Indulge In A Bad Habit Before? by CorradoJr: 10:59am On Jan 20, 2022
So, I was thinking out loud about a certain time I went on a short trip with my friend just to relax plus he had some new business ideas he wanted to share with me.

That being said, we went out one night to club and this my guy is chronic smoker. I've wanted to ask him why he smokes so often until I found out he was an ex soldier and you know the thing about soldiers and smoking.

So this time around, he picked up a cigarette and was way through it, I demanded he share it with me.. I actually went for it but he vehemently declined saying I shouldn't. Man, I was astound shocked. He said I should never try and that if there's a way he can stop, he'll gladly do it.

This got me thinking that this guy doesn't actually enjoy this thing but because he's addicted, stopping it has become harder and the more he smokes the more the urge keep rising.

I thanked him (in my mind) that day and vowed never to smoke in my life. So, has anyone experienced such before? Is this something that happen often or was I lucky the guy had my interest at heart?
Re: Have Someone Ever Made You Not To Indulge In A Bad Habit Before? by CorradoJr: 11:03am On Jan 20, 2022
Lalasticlala
Re: Have Someone Ever Made You Not To Indulge In A Bad Habit Before? by sylvestersamuel(m): 11:07am On Jan 20, 2022
I have friends who are chronic gamblers (bet9ja, virtual amognst others). So, one of the days, i approached one of my guys to put me through how it works. Dude legit told me never to even consider any of the aforementioned no matter how broke i am, reason being that, it is very much easier to enter than it is to come out.

To anyone suffering from gambling addiction, i pray you get delivered from such addiction.....Amen!

1 Like

Re: Have Someone Ever Made You Not To Indulge In A Bad Habit Before? by Stacyomolola(f): 11:12am On Jan 20, 2022
Wahala, u that u already had the urge to smoke if not for his advice, u would still meet someone that would pressurize u into definitely tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Have Someone Ever Made You Not To Indulge In A Bad Habit Before? by CorradoJr: 11:18am On Jan 20, 2022
Stacyomolola:
Wahala, u that u already had the urge to smoke if not for his advice, u would still meet someone that would pressurize u into definitely tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
No, I dont have any urge to smoke. It's just that I like the way he lights it up and smoke.. that's tempting and being that I am always with him too so I thought I should just try it out and see
Re: Have Someone Ever Made You Not To Indulge In A Bad Habit Before? by brosom(m): 11:20am On Jan 20, 2022
My own be say I no dey smock but whenever time I perceive Igbo smock I liked it and feel like I want it, the smell feels so good each time I perceives it grin
Re: Have Someone Ever Made You Not To Indulge In A Bad Habit Before? by CorradoJr: 11:22am On Jan 20, 2022
sylvestersamuel:
I have friends who are chronic gamblers (bet9ja, virtual amognst others). So, one of the days, i approached one of my guys to put me through how it works. Dude legit told me never to even consider any of the aforementioned no matter how broke i am, reason being, it is very much easier to enter than it is to come out.
Exactly, this is what am talking about. Maybe he has already sensed that allowing me to have that little might affect me on the longrun and I might not be able to handle plus that will mean that I'll also blame him for it
Re: Have Someone Ever Made You Not To Indulge In A Bad Habit Before? by Flamees(m): 11:45am On Jan 20, 2022
Re: Have Someone Ever Made You Not To Indulge In A Bad Habit Before? by Flamees(m): 11:46am On Jan 20, 2022
mhen whenever i remember my mum i will Avoid some Decisions
Re: Have Someone Ever Made You Not To Indulge In A Bad Habit Before? by sylvestersamuel(m): 11:50am On Jan 20, 2022
CorradoJr:

Exactly, this is what am talking about. Maybe he has already sensed that allowing me to have that little might affect me on the longrun and I might not be able to handle plus that will mean that I'll also blame him for it

Swears. Thank i hided to his advice, if not, the small small change wey i dey see for dey enter bet9ja.
Re: Have Someone Ever Made You Not To Indulge In A Bad Habit Before? by Polynek(m): 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2022
brosom:
My own be say I no dey smock but whenever time I perceive Igbo smock I liked it and feel like I want it, the smell feels so good each time I perceives it grin
same here, I can be in d midst of Igbo smokers and I won't b move to test it but I enjoy smells

1 Like

Re: Have Someone Ever Made You Not To Indulge In A Bad Habit Before? by brosom(m): 2:08pm On Jan 20, 2022
Polynek:
same here, I can be in d midst of Igbo smokers and I won't b move to test it but I enjoy smells
So we re not alone grin
Re: Have Someone Ever Made You Not To Indulge In A Bad Habit Before? by Polynek(m): 2:33pm On Jan 20, 2022
brosom:
So we re not alone grin
swrs grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

. / !!! / Yahoo Boys Are Not The Problem Of Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.