Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,824 members, 7,956,114 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:43 AM

Femi Adebayo Surprises His Employee With A New Car (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Adebayo Surprises His Employee With A New Car (Video) (27243 Views)

Obi Cubana Gifts Employee With 2018 Lexus GX 460 Car (Photos) / Ehi Idibia 13th Birthday: 2face Surprises His First Daughter In The U.S / Valentine: Emanuel Adebayo Surprises Dillish Matthew's With Bouquet Of Roses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adebayo Surprises His Employee With A New Car (Video) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 11:03pm On Jan 20, 2022
sammybest889:
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

since I don de open trends for nairaland...u go hardly see woman do giveaway na collect, collect sha...

nice gesture femi...(u are doing well) But DAT una series "ile alayo" 4 start times boring oo

no difference from normal skits,some skits even make sense pass am..

picture quality (zero)
na true u talk, they spoil am wt star time Stuff
Re: Femi Adebayo Surprises His Employee With A New Car (Video) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 20, 2022
HRSweetness:

You see this life ehn, I would have considered this request of yours. But when I recall the foul things you said to me, especially when they were unwarranted, naaah...
Can't remember but you shouldn't take things here personal. I'm sorry if i said something nasty to you. I'm a nice guy wink
Re: Femi Adebayo Surprises His Employee With A New Car (Video) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 20, 2022
mandate12:

This is how all of u r 'gamed' till they give u d car, then there comes story.
Lols I'm really gamed bro, trust me
Re: Femi Adebayo Surprises His Employee With A New Car (Video) by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 21, 2022
mandate12:

This is how all of u r 'gamed' till they give u d car, then there comes story.
You just said what's on my mind grin
Re: Femi Adebayo Surprises His Employee With A New Car (Video) by batb: 5:08am On Jan 21, 2022
Evolutionlove:

The country have gone to the dust. Even scrap metals are like Gold to them now.....
You are right! Corolla however is not scrap metal though, that car almost cost 3m!
Re: Femi Adebayo Surprises His Employee With A New Car (Video) by FairlyUSEDpussy: 6:33am On Jan 21, 2022
HRSweetness:

You see this life ehn, I would have considered this request of yours. But when I recall the foul things you said to me, especially when they were unwarranted, naaah...

Didn’t bible says u sud forgive 7times77??
Where is the sweetness included in yo moniker??
Let go and render that help.........
Re: Femi Adebayo Surprises His Employee With A New Car (Video) by Raph82(m): 7:48am On Jan 21, 2022
koolaid87:
God bless you Femi

Give to the people around you because they are the temple the bible was referring to.

Tithe to the needy, its rewarding.

I'd rather feed a hungry mouth than contribute to a charlatan to buy the 3rd jets

Hmmmn, this is deep.
Re: Femi Adebayo Surprises His Employee With A New Car (Video) by virginchaser(m): 8:00am On Jan 21, 2022
SmellySperm:
Nice gesture. If I see this kind car now na to use am do Uber abeg.

Anyone that owns a Corolla willing to give out for Bolt should mention me mbok, either weekly or monthly remittance,I'm gamed

No be today we dey hear am. Some will even use their mama do suretee. When the thing starts to roll in, on TGF nights dem go they carry 2 sleep at once.
Re: Femi Adebayo Surprises His Employee With A New Car (Video) by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 21, 2022
virginchaser:

No be today we dey hear am. Some will even use their mama do suretee. When the thing starts to roll in, on TGF nights dem go they carry 2 sleep at once.
Lols comrade am not that type
Re: Femi Adebayo Surprises His Employee With A New Car (Video) by balogunIV: 10:08am On Jan 21, 2022
For someone who has been irresponsible to his kids, this is merely public stunt especially as he intends to contest for public office come 2023.
LegendVibes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBev6lcaJDo
Re: Femi Adebayo Surprises His Employee With A New Car (Video) by HRSweetness(f): 11:32am On Jan 21, 2022
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Didn’t bible says u sud forgive 7times77??
Where is the sweetness included in yo moniker??
Let go and render that help.........

You're absolutely right. The Bible asked us to forgive, and I will never withhold help because I see it as a privilege to be in a position to lift others up.
I am not angry with him. I am just doubtful of his character, going by the content he has displayed on here.

However, this is business we are talking about. Respect for self and others as well as integrity is very important to me.

If without having an idea of who I am, you can boldly slutshame me, why would I be foolish enough as to enter a business transaction with you? undecided
Re: Femi Adebayo Surprises His Employee With A New Car (Video) by shoprite: 11:42am On Jan 21, 2022
Femi Adebayo Surprises His Employee With A New Car

How about Femi Adebayo Surprises His Employee With A Car

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regina Askia's Daughter, Stephanie Hornecker Beautiful In New Photos / Selfie Of Basketmouth And His Son, Jason Okpocha / Wande Coal Releases New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.