Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,660 members, 7,862,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:33 AM

Texas Gay Couple Tortured, Murdered And Dismembered In Mexico - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Texas Gay Couple Tortured, Murdered And Dismembered In Mexico (1924 Views)

Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) / US Gay Couple, Riccardo And James, Go Viral With Their Amazing Wedding Pictures / Transformation Of 3 Children Tortured In Akwa Ibom After Being Tagged Witches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Texas Gay Couple Tortured, Murdered And Dismembered In Mexico by Kobojunkie: 1:26am On Jan 21, 2022
Nozino:
1. The God of Abraham , Isaac and Jacob is different from your God? I never knew. Finally English isn’t hard.

2. “Your mothers, Esther, Paula and Jane” refers to everyone (present there) , Esther , Paula and Jane. It doesn’t refer to just Esther, Paula and Jane.
1. I don't understand the reasoning behind this question of yours given that the verse tells you clearly that the agreement is made by God for those men who are descended from Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. undecided

2. Also this doesn't make any sense either. undecided
Re: Texas Gay Couple Tortured, Murdered And Dismembered In Mexico by Kobojunkie: 1:32am On Jan 21, 2022
Nozino:
1. You do know there’s no mention of Christians in the Bible right?

2. Don’t “ the Children of Abraham, Isaac and Jabob “ cover those who believed in Abraham and his teachings?
1. The word "Christian" is a term used to refer to the followers of God's New Covenant Law in the Kingdom of God, Jesus Christ, the Christ in the world "Christian". undecided

2. Abraham had no teachings. lipsrsealed

The children of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob refers only to the Children of Jacob aka Israel also called the Jews. undecided
Re: Texas Gay Couple Tortured, Murdered And Dismembered In Mexico by Nozino: 1:35am On Jan 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. I don't understand the reasoning behind this question of yours given that the verse tells you clearly that the agreement is made by God for those men who are descended from Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. undecided

2. Also this doesn't make any sense either. undecided

The verse you’re working with refers to God’s promise made to literally everyone. Where In that passage was it said that the law about stoning non virgins was made dsolely for Jews?

The verses are independent. They refer to different things. The scripture you quoted Isn’t a continuation of the one I did.
Re: Texas Gay Couple Tortured, Murdered And Dismembered In Mexico by Kobojunkie: 1:36am On Jan 21, 2022
Nozino:
The verse you’re working with refers to promise God made to literally everyone. Where In that passage doesn’t the law about stoning non virgins was directly solely to Jews?
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Texas Gay Couple Tortured, Murdered And Dismembered In Mexico by Nozino: 1:37am On Jan 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. The word "Christian" is a term used to refer to the followers of God's New Covenant Law in the Kingdom of God, Jesus Christ, the Christ in the world "Christian". undecided

2. Abraham had no teachings. lipsrsealed

The children of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob refers only to the Children of Jacob aka Israel also called the Jews. undecided

To your fathers

In this context, anyone reading the scripture.
Re: Texas Gay Couple Tortured, Murdered And Dismembered In Mexico by Nozino: 1:38am On Jan 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
ROFLMAO

Aren’t you Christians children of Abraham again?
Re: Texas Gay Couple Tortured, Murdered And Dismembered In Mexico by Nozino: 1:39am On Jan 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
ROFLMAO

I edited my post. Kindly answer the question.
Re: Texas Gay Couple Tortured, Murdered And Dismembered In Mexico by Kobojunkie: 1:43am On Jan 21, 2022
Nozino:
To your fathers
In this context, anyone reading the scripture.
In the very same context, a clear reference is made to the fathers in question. undecided
Re: Texas Gay Couple Tortured, Murdered And Dismembered In Mexico by Kobojunkie: 1:45am On Jan 21, 2022
Nozino:
Aren’t you Christians children of Abraham again?
Christians have never been referred to as Children of Abraham... not by Jesus Christ, God's Law who Christians trust and obey. undecided

This isn't rocket science, Abraham died thousands of years ago. How can someone like me claim to be a child of Abraham when the man is not around to adopt me into his family? undecided
Re: Texas Gay Couple Tortured, Murdered And Dismembered In Mexico by Nozino: 1:48am On Jan 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Christians have never been referred to as Children of Abraham... not by Jesus Christ, God's Law who Christians trust and obey. undecided

Explain how this renders the stoning of non virgins invalid.

Where in the scripture was is written that this particular law was for only the Jews like you claim.

I read the scripture you posted, it takes about a promise of land to, according to you, Jews. Explain this part.
Re: Texas Gay Couple Tortured, Murdered And Dismembered In Mexico by Nozino: 1:51am On Jan 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:

This isn't rocket science, Abraham died thousands of years ago. How can someone like me claim to be a child of Abraham when the man is not around to adopt me into his family? undecided

Yet Adam died yesterday and adopted you before he died?
Re: Texas Gay Couple Tortured, Murdered And Dismembered In Mexico by Kobojunkie: 1:52am On Jan 21, 2022
Nozino:
Yet Adam died yesterday and adopted you before he died?
Why would Adam have needed to adopt me when I and everyone else on this planet are descended from him? undecided
Re: Texas Gay Couple Tortured, Murdered And Dismembered In Mexico by Kobojunkie: 1:57am On Jan 21, 2022
Nozino:
1. Explain how this renders the stoning of non virgins invalid.

2. Where in the scripture was is written that this particular law was for only the Jews like you claim.

3. I read the scripture you posted, it takes about a promise of land to, according to you, Jews. Explain this part.
1. Again, your question does not make sense. undecided

2. Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20. . Look, if you are struggling to comprehend what is clearly written in that passage for you, then maybe you should take time to read through the book of the Law of Moses so you can more clearly understand what that passage says and why. undecided

3. Why? . undecided
Re: Texas Gay Couple Tortured, Murdered And Dismembered In Mexico by Nozino: 2:03am On Jan 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Again, your question does not make sense. undecided

2. Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20. . Look, if you are struggling to comprehend what is clearly written in that passage for you, then maybe you should take time to read through the book of the Law of Moses so you can more clearly understand what that passage says and why. undecided

3. Why? . undecided

Your Deuteronomy 30:15-20 doesn’t state anywhere that the law mandating Christian men to stone their non virgins wives to death was for only Jews. You simply made that up.
Re: Texas Gay Couple Tortured, Murdered And Dismembered In Mexico by Kobojunkie: 2:12am On Jan 21, 2022
Nozino:
Your Deuteronomy 30:15-20 doesn’t state anywhere that the law mandating Christian men to stone their non virgins wives to death was for only Jews. You simply made that up.
i see comprehension isn't a strong skillet of yours. undecided

Spend time reading for yourself so you can improve upon your comprehension skills and also your knowledge of what is in fact contained in the books versus the imagined ideas you were probably fed by others equally ignorant of what is in fact contained in it. undecided
Re: Texas Gay Couple Tortured, Murdered And Dismembered In Mexico by Nozino: 2:24am On Jan 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
i see comprehension isn't a strong skillet of yours. undecided

Spend time reading for yourself so you can improve upon your comprehension skills and also your knowledge of what is in fact contained in the books versus the imagined ideas you were probably fed by others equally ignorant of what is in fact contained in it. undecided

Do you want to go personal?

I don’t care about your book of tales. I’m only connecting the dots. I did read the passages you’re working with. No corroboration with stoning virgins.
Re: Texas Gay Couple Tortured, Murdered And Dismembered In Mexico by Kobojunkie: 2:31am On Jan 21, 2022
Nozino:
1.Do you want to go personal?

2. I don’t care about your book of tales. I’m only connecting the dots. I did read the passages you’re working with. No corroboration with stoning virgins.
1. This isn't meant as a personal attack in any way but an honest advice from my person to you. I gave you a single passage with clearly gives you information on the Genesis, the people and Kingdom to which the law you continue to reference applies. undecided

2. How can you connect dots when you seem to be struggling to comprehend all that has been said so far to you in regards to the Law and this in the same book of Deuteronomy? undecided
Re: Texas Gay Couple Tortured, Murdered And Dismembered In Mexico by Nobody: 4:56am On Jan 21, 2022
Horrible. RIP to them.

1 Like

Re: Texas Gay Couple Tortured, Murdered And Dismembered In Mexico by Graxie(f): 6:48am On Jan 21, 2022
Mr I don't care for your fairy tale book met madam fairy tale book herself. What am I even saying?

No human life should be cut short because of their beliefs, and sexual orientation. Horrible!

1 Like

Re: Texas Gay Couple Tortured, Murdered And Dismembered In Mexico by larryUG(m): 7:41am On Jan 21, 2022
sisisioge:
How dreadful! I hope the perpetrators are caught and brought to book! Why cut two beautiful lives short because you disagree with their sexuality! Na wa o.
It may not be related to their sexuality. Mexico is known for killing people when a deal goes wrong, including your loved ones, especially narcotics deal. No one knows the motives but I doubt it is because they are lesbians. Most likely drug-related
Re: Texas Gay Couple Tortured, Murdered And Dismembered In Mexico by Pootle: 1:03pm On Jan 21, 2022
ValCon888:

How can you say such a thing? Do they deserve to die because they are gay? Are gay people not human beings just like you?
You should be ashamed of yourself.

bros they deserve to die in a more brutal way.
Re: Texas Gay Couple Tortured, Murdered And Dismembered In Mexico by eyinjuege: 11:20pm On Jan 21, 2022
Nozino:

You do realise Christ literally stopped the stoning of a woman caught in adultery right?
Read up John 8 vs 1 to end.
The pharisees specifically mentioned the law of Moses in vs 5, which is what they person was referring to.
I'm not much of a Bible scholar, but what she is saying is clear

Re: Texas Gay Couple Tortured, Murdered And Dismembered In Mexico by Upjis: 9:09pm On May 19, 2022
MufasaLion:

Stop your hatred for the LGBTQ community. Let them be.

You be homo na , every body knows
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Calculate My Safe Periods / Nigerian Dissolution Of Marriage By Family Members / The Punishment You Will Never Forget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.