Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

The Punishment You Will Never Forget - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Punishment You Will Never Forget (1915 Views)

What Should Be The Punishment For craddle-robbers In Nigeria? / Lessons To Teach Your Daughter That She Will Never Forget... By Alison Bryant / Punishment You Hated As A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Punishment You Will Never Forget by efuah(f): 11:00am On Oct 20, 2007
share with us the punishment u had as a child that u will never forget wink

i remember my mom punished me severely for some missing meat in an oven cry deep within me, i didn't do it but i was punished for it. . . she later on found out out that it was my dad n apologised but i was still hurt sad

share yours wink
Re: The Punishment You Will Never Forget by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 21, 2007
Lol, mine was when my dad beat me so severely, with his fists, feet and whatever he could lay hands on at the time, I'd be about 15 at the time.

He bust 2 of my ribs, before I managed to break away and run. The old man was a pretty violent bully, but all in the past, he's late and I had the foresight to forgive him before he died, bless him.
Re: The Punishment You Will Never Forget by toba1909(m): 6:37pm On Oct 21, 2007
It's unforgettable, this was when i was in the boarding school. The mid-term break came and i refuse to travel home,during this period the school will be deserted and students are always afraid to go out in the night,during the morning devotion on the Monday morning prior to the Tuesday when students will resume. Someone went ahead topass excrete on one of the senior's room door which he stepped on when coming out for the devotion,infact it was a day i'll never forget as we we're all told to prostrate with our head facing the sun with our eyes and no meal until dinner.
Re: The Punishment You Will Never Forget by efuah(f): 8:26am On Oct 22, 2007
@siena, yeah big brother cheesy i remember grin even though i was being breastfed tongue undecided

@toba, funny cheesy . . but sad too tongue
Re: The Punishment You Will Never Forget by almondjoy(f): 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2007
Actually---none!  Don't consider spanking on the behind as punishment.  Infact, I think it was the other way round.  I punished them. grin  Not used to being punished at all as you can tell! undecided Have always had immediate or delayed gratification in life.  Either way always "gratified"!!! cool

Every process was more of a dialogue to settle grievances.  Parents did not spank much! Mama--never!   Love you mum!

Siena:

Lol, mine was when my dad beat me so severely, with his fists, feet and whatever he could lay hands on at the time, I'd be about 15 at the time.

He bust 2 of my ribs, before I managed to break away and run. The old man was a pretty violent bully, but all in the past, he's late and I had the foresight to forgive him before he died, bless him.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! cry  And look how you turned out after all those boo boos?  Gosh, no wonder you are so cute! kiss  MILO's lucky stars! wink
Re: The Punishment You Will Never Forget by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2007
I will never forget the punishment I had in my childhood days. Oops! My dad beat the naughtiness out of me when I refused to wash the dishes as supposed! If only mum was at home then. . . . she would have come to my rescue!  cry

I grew up with a very strict disciplinarian as a father! He used to be a military man!. hmmh . . . It's not easy leaving with one ooooo grin
Re: The Punishment You Will Never Forget by almondjoy(f): 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2007
Oh yeah! Being banned from Nairaland could be fatal. Just had to think real hard and long! tongue
Re: The Punishment You Will Never Forget by busygal(f): 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2007
Siena:

Same Here! Mine was when i lost my mum and had 2 go stay with my step mum who always
tries to paint me black in my Dads presence.
There was this Day i lost the right leg of my school sandals when i was in primary 4.
After asking me to KNOCK the wall to her hearing while i count to {300}.
i thout the whole thing was over after that sever purnish.

But NO, She didn't only tell my Dad{who loves her so much} when he got back! But she also helped
me to SPIECE it up with the usual liesssssssssssss.
ohhhhhhhh my God! My father BEAT the leaving day light out of me.
after that he asked me to carry this big MORTAR ABOVE MY HEAD for about
20mins.

YET I MISS MY DAD. {his also late now}
Re: The Punishment You Will Never Forget by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2007
@ Busygal: Sounds like you had it pretty rough, at least You've come out of it ok! smiley
Re: The Punishment You Will Never Forget by efuah(f): 5:17pm On Oct 23, 2007
hmmm. . . step moms n their wahala angry
Re: The Punishment You Will Never Forget by sallysexy(f): 8:32am On Oct 24, 2007
efuah say that again angry grin
Re: The Punishment You Will Never Forget by bigkn01: 3:18pm On Mar 05, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Does Breastfeeding Prevents Pregnancy / Serial Wife? / Omonigho Abraham The Boy That Was Attacked By Dogs, Is Back To Nigeria (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.