Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu (21021 Views)

IBB To Media: Ignore Those Preaching Disunity In Nigeria / Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings / "Why I Visited IBB, Abdulsalami", Others- Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by Blessedassuranc(f): 9:05pm On Jan 20, 2022
techmo:

Tinubu had his money majorly from his days in US with compass finance LTD

The story of his first million is here

Bola Tinubu: "I made my first million dollar doing my accounting work in USA"

Mr Tinubu said he was sent on an assignment to help set up an accounting and auditing system for a joint venture between National Oil and Aramco in Saudi Arabia but by the time he returned to the United States, he discovered that his account had been credited in millions.

National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Tinubu has opened up on how he made his first million.

Many had questioned the source of his wealth, as many urged the APC national leader to disclose it.

In a throwback interview with TheNews Magazine on March 29, 2016, Bola Tinubu had revealed how he made his first million. He said;

“At Deloitte and Touche, I chose to travel more than 80 per cent of my working years there. And that is because if a staff chose to travel, he would make more money because he would get travel allowances,”

Mr. Tinubu said he was sent on an assignment to help set up an accounting and auditing system for a joint venture between National Oil and Aramco in Saudi Arabia but by the time he returned to the United States, he discovered that his account had been credited in millions.

“We had gone there to set up their accounting and auditing system. It was while on that service that I got my financial break. When I returned to the United States, my employers gave me a huge bonus, which instantly turned me into a millionaire.

“The bonus was $850,000, before taxes. My salaries were also being paid into the bank and I was not touching them. At the time, my salary deposits in the bank had risen to about $1.8 million.”

Vague epistle from a vague moniker...lol
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by Fashionista01(f): 9:06pm On Jan 20, 2022
Our amiable 70+ presidential candidate visited a man who told us not to vote a candidate who is as old as himself.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 20, 2022
ggood:
If Tinubu like let visit Joe Biden , he will Neve become the president , the brown teeth drug Baron think we are fool

Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by TheRareGem1(f): 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2022
Lol. So far no prominent elite has endorse Agba Awo of Budolion.

Baba said you want to know the outcome.. we are running a democracy.

Just like what Seyi Makinde told him few days agoi wish you well but we want the best for Nigeria.

We are waiting for Joe Biden to endorse Baba Jagaban

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by ViperAda: 9:11pm On Jan 20, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

Cos they already know SE already have a mind of their own. So it wld be of no use going to meet any one for endorsement since such individual wld most likely never get to influence anything in his favour. Unlike some others that mere ijebu garri,sugar without groundnut can make them lose their self worth.

Now you see the difference
There is no politician in the southeast that carries value, none is influential. They are all palmwine politicians. And that's why your slavery to PDP would continue for 100 more years.

-Viper

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by thisisit: 9:14pm On Jan 20, 2022
IBB ANNULLED THE JUNE 12 ELECTION AND SET THE STAGE FOR THE IMPRISONMENT AND DEATH OF MKO ABIOLA.

TINUBU WAS PA TO MKO ABIOLA.
TINUBU IS SEEKING BLESSING FROM THE MAN WHO TRUNCATED OUR DEMOCRACY AND KILLED HIS BOSS MKO ABIOLA.

TINUBU WILL SUFFER A WORST FATE THAN MKO ABIOLA.
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by Youngzedd(m): 9:14pm On Jan 20, 2022
Soon, we will start 'nacking' Tinubu supporters 2 by 2.

Do not forget, Tinubu is Buhari Pro Max.
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by noisy45(m): 9:16pm On Jan 20, 2022
Okoyeeboz:

You go shock am with your 5% votes? grin

Small votes dey shake o
Small votes dey shake o
grin grin

Tambuwal is taking the ticket for PDP the North will disappoint Tinubu
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by ahamonyeka(m): 9:17pm On Jan 20, 2022
Our politicians are clowns
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by chrisvic007: 9:18pm On Jan 20, 2022
ggood:
If Tinubu like let visit Joe Biden , he will Neve become the president , the brown teeth drug Baron think we are fool

Ate you not?
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by Akangbedfacts: 9:19pm On Jan 20, 2022
ggood:
Ewu.
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by CSTRR: 9:19pm On Jan 20, 2022
So IBB the maradona, an epitome of corruption and executive rascality is who is endorsing our future president?

Lol.

A pig walks with its kind.
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by Charisma01: 9:20pm On Jan 20, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
IBB’s Hilltop mansion in Minna has become Mecca to Presidential aspirants, meanwhile na only one vote the man get.

Make we go collect PVCs instead of hiding behind our phones

Never underestimate the power of the northern elders, politicians, generals when it comes to primaries to choose a presidential candidate
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by dododawa1: 9:20pm On Jan 20, 2022
NGpatriot:
My daddy.

The one and only Asiwaju..

2023 is a GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLgrin grin
see your life,where your biological parents,MUMU
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 9:26pm On Jan 20, 2022
Maxymilliano:
At this rate, Tinubu will visit the devil to seek endorsement and express permission to contest .

Clown !
you better manage your hanger to avoid entering lagoon or any available electric Transformer .

Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by oyatz(m): 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2022
techmo:
cool

Before June 12 when Tinubu just returned from Chicago he and IBB used to be close, IBB saw Tinubu, Orji Uzor Kalu, Adenuga as the future young chaps in Politics and business

IBB encouraged Tinubu to join politics because IBB had been close to Tinubu's family for long.

Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by IreneJane: 9:32pm On Jan 20, 2022
Kaiser20:
To eliminate illigal candidates,
INEC should just conduct Drug test , source of income for the pass 30 years and actual age investigation on all Presidential candidates .
If source of income is being given consideration , TINuBu would be declared Nigeria president..
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by Diligence: 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2022
Why do people strongly feel Lasgidi's treasury go hear am for this BAT's political ambition?
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by Okoyeeboz: 9:38pm On Jan 20, 2022
noisy45:

Tambuwal is taking the ticket for PDP the North will disappoint Tinubu

You are an ipob , you don't have a say in the next election. All you can do is play your role as an obedient slave, shut up and let your masters in the West and North decide your fate.
You must keep promoting Tinubu and keep making him the subject of your conversations, that is your role in the coming election. Whether you like it or not, you lost work for Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by Strongdickfresh: 9:39pm On Jan 20, 2022
[s]Tinubu had his money majorly from his days in US with compass finance LTD

The story of his first million is here

Bola Tinubu: "I made my first million dollar doing my accounting work in USA"

Mr Tinubu said he was sent on an assignment to help set up an accounting and auditing system for a joint venture between National Oil and Aramco in Saudi Arabia but by the time he returned to the United States, he discovered that his account had been credited in millions.

National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Tinubu has opened up on how he made his first million.

Many had questioned the source of his wealth, as many urged the APC national leader to disclose it.

In a throwback interview with TheNews Magazine on March 29, 2016, Bola Tinubu had revealed how he made his first million. He said;

“At Deloitte and Touche, I chose to travel more than 80 per cent of my working years there. And that is because if a staff chose to travel, he would make more money because he would get travel allowances,”

Mr. Tinubu said he was sent on an assignment to help set up an accounting and auditing system for a joint venture between National Oil and Aramco in Saudi Arabia but by the time he returned to the United States, he discovered that his account had been credited in millions.

“We had gone there to set up their accounting and auditing system. It was while on that service that I got my financial break. When I returned to the United States, my employers gave me a huge bonus, which instantly turned me into a millionaire.

“The bonus was $850,000, before taxes. My salaries were also being paid into the bank and I was not touching them. At the time, my salary deposits in the bank had risen to about $1.8 million.”

[/s]
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by Okoyeeboz: 9:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
CSTRR:
So IBB the maradona, an epitome of corruption and executive rascality is who is endorsing our future president?

Lol.

A pig walks with its kind.

Pigter Obi grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by Decentlyproud(m): 9:44pm On Jan 20, 2022
Kaiser20:
To eliminate illigal candidates,
INEC should just conduct Drug test , source of income for the pass 30 years and actual age investigation on all Presidential candidates .

grin grin
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by alphaNomega: 9:46pm On Jan 20, 2022
The difference between Nigeria and Somalia is that the militants, drug cartels/drug pushers, and terrorists have decided not to fight each other yet
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by FILEBE(m): 9:47pm On Jan 20, 2022
laiperi:
It is hard not to empathize with this country, no matter which political party or where you belong.

Voracious looter seeking the blessings of bandits, armed robbers of Government, drug kingpins or area boys.

This is what is left of a country once known as a potential Regional Power

You couldn't have said it anybetter . It is a shame how we practice politics in Nigeria. A bug shame. These people will do anything it takes to get there and when they do, they start paying debts they owe the "seekers".
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by alphaNomega: 9:48pm On Jan 20, 2022
ggood:
If Tinubu like let him visit Joe Biden , he will Never become the president , the brown teeth drug Baron think we are fools

If tinubu make mistake enter USA e name go change to sorry
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by GEJDHERO: 9:49pm On Jan 20, 2022
You and IBB who senior sef?
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by lagosrd: 9:52pm On Jan 20, 2022
oshozondii:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/01/20/2023-presidential-elections-i-visited-ibb-to-receive-his-blessings-tinubu/

Seek for blessing ko, seek for inspiration Niki,
Oya go and visit obasanjo that you have been disrespecting now. Let baba iyabo show you pepper
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 20, 2022
DubaiLandLord2:
BAT 2023

Lol
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 20, 2022
uptimum123:
Baba for the boys

In Jagaban we Nairalanders and Nigerians as a whole believe in.

2023 will be a total knockout against any opposition

Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by oyatz(m): 9:53pm On Jan 20, 2022
jaxxy:
We are running a Democracy bt trying to stop the vp from declaring??

Running a Democracy bt attacking those who have not yet endorsed u??

Tinubu doesn’t understand what democracy means.

Who stopped the VP from declaring and how?

Have you seen Tinubu talking about anybody?

Is it possible for every leader or politician to endorse a particular candidate?
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2022
oyatz:

Who stopped the VP from declaring and how?

Have you seen Tinubu talking about anybody?

Is it possible for every leader or politician to endorse a particular candidate?

Stop this pretense immediately. Tinubu has his boys hopping around disturbing people to support him and not osinbajo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Datti: Swearing In Tinubu Is Like Handing Over To Military Coup Plotter (Video) / Alleged Voter Cards Deals: PDP Chief Held In Osun / The Walls Are Closing In On Yahaya Bello - Vanessa Obioha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.