Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,172 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu (21062 Views)

IBB To Media: Ignore Those Preaching Disunity In Nigeria / Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings / "Why I Visited IBB, Abdulsalami", Others- Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by Pain(m): 3:09am On Jan 21, 2022
This thread shall be infested with False Profiles, BAT Campaign Trolls and Electioneering Bots. This I have seen.
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by Edukere333: 3:29am On Jan 21, 2022
https://tr-quiz.xyz/68155049318258871/ Do quizzes to earn US dollars, easily earn 1 US dollars in 1 minute, and anyone who logs in to our website will get 10 US dollars.
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by Dazall: 6:09am On Jan 21, 2022
Some Nigerians are the most foolish set of people on the surface of the earth, they never learn from experience. They keep recycling all these old cargoes into power there by looting the country into penury. Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders they vote as it is a great reflection of the demented nature of their medulla oblongata.

If Buhari didn't teach you a lesson then get ready to suffer for another 4 years.

In this age and time someone is still coming with campaign promise of paying waec fees for the citizens of the country undecided undecided

Una mumu never do
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by freshalien: 6:47am On Jan 21, 2022
DubaiLandLord2:
If you are suffering and smiling, is your cup of tea.

When you are eager to elect a man who has not said even a word about the daily killing of Nigerians like chickens simply because his political party is in power and he is desperate to become the president, then I would say you are suffering and smiling.

As a matter of fact, such a mentality is classically described as suffering from ‘Stockholm Syndrome’.
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by whirlwind7(m): 7:01am On Jan 21, 2022
ViperAda:
I have never seen any of the big parry appoint an ibo man as a caimpaign manager or a head of caimpaign directorate, neither have I seen any major presidential candidate go to the southeast to seek an endorsement from any powerful individual.. Everything is pointing to ibos as being politically inconsequential. I bet Adams Oshiomole is more powerful than any ibo politician in the last 20years.
The last time Peter Obi was Atiku's VP, he couldn't stepped into the north to caimpaign.

-Viper

You have a point. I can't argue against this
But then, if you remember that since after the Biafra war, the rest of Nigeria (especially the north) decided they would never give room for an Igbo president.
Almost all the military heads of state were from the north, and they ensured power remained there, even after they retired.
Since Nigeria builds powerful individuals instead of strong institutions, and since the constitution ensures that whoever is president is god, then it is not magic that there is not much influential Igbos in the national level.

But you and I know that if power and position were to be obtained by merit in this country, Igbos would be everywhere.
So, don't knock it if Igbos keep saying they want to leave Nigeria. They have valid reasons for saying so.
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by OneCandleAway(f): 7:07am On Jan 21, 2022
bmsteady:

not like that, all of them know BAT very well, he can not suffer the same faith with Awo, and MKO and Nigeria will remain the same,

do you know that Tinubu only obey the calls to contest election, win and become President in 2023. so he has a mandate given to him to deliver, mission to accomplish, and if you give him chances, Nigeria as a whole shall witness better development.

The fact is that after 2023 south-western Nigeria shall never remain the same forever- underdevelopment.

our greatness as a Yoruba region start coming 2023.

He didn't ovet any call. Nobody called him. He said it that its his personal lifelong ambition. Stop lying because you've collected money to defend an ancient product.
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by orisa37: 7:32am On Jan 21, 2022
AND U RECEIVED HIS LESSONS.
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by pgmind: 7:45am On Jan 21, 2022
Very soon Asiwaju will visit former President Chief Olusegun Obasanjo and Nobel laureate Professor Wole Soyinka. ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU JAGABAN on your mandate we STAND.
IN SHA ALLAH, ASIWAJU 2023
My whatsapp-090 6218 5336
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by Akintundexxy: 9:06am On Jan 21, 2022
ggood:
If Tinubu like let him visit Joe Biden , he will Never become the president , the brown teeth drug Baron think we are fools
So, what can you do to stop him now?
how many people can you persuade not to vote for Tinubu?
Do you even have PCV?
Note; there's not polling unit on social media.
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by Foreseer: 9:29am On Jan 21, 2022
Thief
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by Antoeni(m): 9:50am On Jan 21, 2022
So IBB is Now a Reverend Father
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by bmsteady(m): 10:02am On Jan 21, 2022
OneCandleAway:

He didn't ovet any call. Nobody called him. He said it that its his personal lifelong ambition. Stop lying because you've collected money to defend an ancient product.

lols! if you follow him from the beginning, even before informed buhari about his long life ambition you will known better that he only obey the claron calls.

tell me what BAT means by said I will consult widely before inform Nigerians?

fact is that after 2023 south-western Nigeria shall never remain the same forever- underdevelopment.

our prosperity, greatness as a Yoruba region start coming 2023.
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by bmsteady(m): 11:36am On Jan 21, 2022
whirlwind7:

You have a point. I can't argue against this
But then, if you remember that since after the Biafra war, the rest of Nigeria (especially the north) decided they would never give room for an Igbo president.
Almost all the military heads of state were from the north, and they ensured power remained there, even after they retired.
Since Nigeria builds powerful individuals instead of strong institutions, and since the constitution ensures that whoever is president is god, then it is not magic that there is not much influential Igbos in the national level.

But you and I know that if power and position were to be obtained by merit in this country, Igbos would be everywhere.
So, don't knock it if Igbos keep saying they want to leave Nigeria. They have valid reasons for saying so.

I disagreed with your statement in second to the last paragraph. merits is not in ibos play book from creation of Nigeria,

though i recognized an individuals genius but ibos can not be everywhere on merits

references is everywhere

our greatness as a Yoruba region, south-western nigeria start coming 2023.
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by nairamaniac: 11:41am On Jan 21, 2022
techmo:

Tinubu had his money majorly from his days in US with compass finance LTD

The story of his first million is here

Bola Tinubu: "I made my first million dollar doing my accounting work in USA"

Mr Tinubu said he was sent on an assignment to help set up an accounting and auditing system for a joint venture between National Oil and Aramco in Saudi Arabia but by the time he returned to the United States, he discovered that his account had been credited in millions.

National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Tinubu has opened up on how he made his first million.

Many had questioned the source of his wealth, as many urged the APC national leader to disclose it.

In a throwback interview with TheNews Magazine on March 29, 2016, Bola Tinubu had revealed how he made his first million. He said;

“At Deloitte and Touche, I chose to travel more than 80 per cent of my working years there. And that is because if a staff chose to travel, he would make more money because he would get travel allowances,”

Mr. Tinubu said he was sent on an assignment to help set up an accounting and auditing system for a joint venture between National Oil and Aramco in Saudi Arabia but by the time he returned to the United States, he discovered that his account had been credited in millions.

“We had gone there to set up their accounting and auditing system. It was while on that service that I got my financial break. When I returned to the United States, my employers gave me a huge bonus, which instantly turned me into a millionaire.

“The bonus was $850,000, before taxes. My salaries were also being paid into the bank and I was not touching them. At the time, my salary deposits in the bank had risen to about $1.8 million.”

This Tinubu story get as e be.

Do u believe it?

Someone would just perform one assignment for a company and then wake up following morning to see millions of dollars in his account?

What company pays like that for official assignment?
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by WillyDave: 12:53pm On Jan 21, 2022
oshozondii:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/01/20/2023-presidential-elections-i-visited-ibb-to-receive-his-blessings-tinubu/

Fellow nairalanders good evening. Pls I am in a desperate situation and I need an urgent assistance. Since I lost my job life has been so difficult.

I need someone to get me a car to used as taxi either on hire purchase or weekly remittance. My children are dying of hunger. My wife is a private school teacher and up till today, the school has not paid December salary.

Every day I must sell something in my house for us to eat. I don't know what else to sell. The only tangible thing to sell now is this my phone. But my heart is bleeding at the thought of it. How can I access nairaland that makes my happy. How can I communicate? I will be rendered incommunicado. Pls someone should help me.

I am a resident of Gwagwalada here in Abuja. My number is 09014073575. I will never disappoint anyone whom will God will use to rescue me from this desperate be: situation. I am not a lazy person at all. And I know Abuja pretty well.
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by uptimum123(m): 1:45pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ajehkpako4naija:
your papa

Im hoping you will surely have sense one day

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
uptimum123:

Im hoping you will surely have sense one day
Yes, but let your father have sense first
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by zoedew: 8:30pm On Jan 21, 2022
May your choice by your clique be annulled.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Condemns Yahaya Bello, Police Over Attack On Senator Ahmed Ogembe / Kidnapped Zamfara Schoolgirls Released / Senator Ita-Giwa In Texas, Meets Jemiriye (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.