Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu (21047 Views)

IBB To Media: Ignore Those Preaching Disunity In Nigeria / Uche Mefor Places Curse On IPOB, Withdraws His Blessings / "Why I Visited IBB, Abdulsalami", Others- Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by GreaterFuture(m): 8:13pm On Jan 20, 2022
I don't get this...
But why this??
Everyone to IBB, THOSE in the know, Pls explain
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by Rickmann: 8:29pm On Jan 20, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by Johnnyboy6757(m): 8:30pm On Jan 20, 2022
DubaiLandLord2:
BAT 2023
Ibb na your god abi? E go shock you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by techmo(m): 8:32pm On Jan 20, 2022
GreaterFuture:
I don't get this...
But why this??
Everyone to IBB, THOSE in the know, Pls explain

A former President has boys, contact and connection, in the Military and paramilitary, in the Civil service, in the business world, in the Judiciary, at Aso Rock, in INEC

Infact a former President has so much connection and influence that his support can change alot for you

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by OneTwoOne(m): 8:36pm On Jan 20, 2022
You think it's about online ranting?

You'll rant more when he eventually be
ggood:
If Tinubu like let visit Joe Biden , he will Neve become the president , the brown teeth drug Baron think we are fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by ignis: 8:37pm On Jan 20, 2022
Failure already.
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by noisy45(m): 8:39pm On Jan 20, 2022
ggood:
If Tinubu like let visit Joe Biden , he will Neve become the president , the brown teeth drug Baron think we are fool

He will soon visit Britain visit the Chatam house, the Queen of England and the Archbishop of Canterbury. We go shock am for here 2023.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by Okoyeeboz: 8:43pm On Jan 20, 2022
ggood:

Why was Peter Obi washing plates in Minna the other day?

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by GetMeRight: 8:44pm On Jan 20, 2022
I wonder how IBB would be looking when he saw Tinubu after making a jab at him in the media. He would be looking like mumu. I don't know why they're even visiting this "has been" father of corruption.
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by Okoyeeboz: 8:44pm On Jan 20, 2022
noisy45:

He will soon visit Britain visit the Chatam house, the Queen of England and the Archbishop of Canterbury. We go shock am for here 2023.

You go shock am with your 5% votes? grin

Small votes dey shake o
Small votes dey shake o
grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by Hollumedeyyyy: 8:44pm On Jan 20, 2022
Hmm Sakamanjee...I love Tinubu for 4+4
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by doctor20202020(m): 8:47pm On Jan 20, 2022
I love d way the tinubu they speak English d man dey flow in English he school at Toronto in canada

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by ovie8200: 8:47pm On Jan 20, 2022
Continue visiting all the devils that destroy the country and receive their blessing so that you can destroy it even more. Stupid old fool.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by GetMeRight: 8:48pm On Jan 20, 2022
ggood:

E go shock u. The wey already gathering supports across the nation
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by GetMeRight: 8:49pm On Jan 20, 2022
Okoyeeboz:

You go shock am with your 5% votes? grin

Small votes dey shake o
Small votes dey shake o
grin grin

Awon set 5 percentile, online ranters
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by Uchek(m): 8:49pm On Jan 20, 2022
ABIOLA IS SQUIRMING IN HIS GRAVE

Maxymilliano:
At this rate, Tinubu will visit the devil to seek endorsement and express permission to contest .

Clown !
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by derecho(m): 8:49pm On Jan 20, 2022
You forgot to add
Can add one minute to his life or give him life till December 2022.
techmo:

A former President has boys, contact and connection, in the Military and paramilitary, in the Civil service, in the business world, in the Judiciary, at Aso Rock, in INEC

Infact a former President has so much connection and influence that his support can change alot for you
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by portplus: 8:50pm On Jan 20, 2022
"We are in a running Democracy"..... means "I am not his preferred candidate but that is the beauty of democracy we shall meet at the ballot.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by derecho(m): 8:52pm On Jan 20, 2022
Tomorrow, the people justifying this visit would call IBB corrupt.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by Babastrong(m): 8:54pm On Jan 20, 2022
Asiwaju.
you are unstopable.
those children of hatred are just noise makers.
if they are not, they should present any of their son who is marketable.
afterall, it is right of any qualified nigeria to show interest in the presidency.
THE EMPTY FOOLS WILL BE MAKING NOISE.
WHILE THE WISE WILL BE PLANNING ON HOW TO BE VITOROUS.
amandla awetu( nothing shall discourage us)

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by Okoyeeboz: 8:56pm On Jan 20, 2022
ovie8200:
Continue visiting all the devils that destroy the country and receive their blessing so that you can destroy it even more. Stupid old fool.

Your tears won't change anything bro.

His Excellency, Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu, GCFR is your next President.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by Okoyeeboz: 8:57pm On Jan 20, 2022
derecho:
Tomorrow, the people justifying this visit would call IBB corrupt.

Peter Obi was in Minna to wash plates at IBB's House a few months ago.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by iokpebholo: 8:57pm On Jan 20, 2022
techmo:

Tinubu had his money majorly from his days in US with compass finance LTD

The story of his first million is here

Bola Tinubu: "I made my first million dollar doing my accounting work in USA"

Mr Tinubu said he was sent on an assignment to help set up an accounting and auditing system for a joint venture between National Oil and Aramco in Saudi Arabia but by the time he returned to the United States, he discovered that his account had been credited in millions.

National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Tinubu has opened up on how he made his first million.

Many had questioned the source of his wealth, as many urged the APC national leader to disclose it.

In a throwback interview with TheNews Magazine on March 29, 2016, Bola Tinubu had revealed how he made his first million. He said;

“At Deloitte and Touche, I chose to travel more than 80 per cent of my working years there. And that is because if a staff chose to travel, he would make more money because he would get travel allowances,”

Mr. Tinubu said he was sent on an assignment to help set up an accounting and auditing system for a joint venture between National Oil and Aramco in Saudi Arabia but by the time he returned to the United States, he discovered that his account had been credited in millions.

“We had gone there to set up their accounting and auditing system. It was while on that service that I got my financial break. When I returned to the United States, my employers gave me a huge bonus, which instantly turned me into a millionaire.

“The bonus was $850,000, before taxes. My salaries were also being paid into the bank and I was not touching them. At the time, my salary deposits in the bank had risen to about $1.8 million.”

Another lie... becoming a trillioniare by working with compass and mobil....Abeg tell us another story

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:58pm On Jan 20, 2022
techmo:
cool

Before June 12 when Tinubu just returned from Chicago he and IBB used to be close, IBB saw Tinubu, Orji Uzor Kalu, Adenuga as the future young chaps in Politics and business

Lol... words of consolation

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by 77up(m): 8:58pm On Jan 20, 2022
ggood:
Says who? Joker grin

Keep mounting road block for flying aeroplane cheesy
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 9:01pm On Jan 20, 2022
We are running a Democracy bt trying to stop the vp from declaring??

Running a Democracy bt attacking those who have not yet endorsed u??

Tinubu doesn’t understand what democracy means.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by derecho(m): 9:01pm On Jan 20, 2022
Okoyeeboz:

Peter Obi was in Minna to wash plates at IBB's House a few months ago.
And what's the relationship between my comment and Peter Obi?

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by TheRareGem1(f): 9:03pm On Jan 20, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
IBB’s Hilltop mansion in Minna has become Mecca to Presidential aspirants, meanwhile na only one vote the man get.

Make we go collect PVCs instead of hiding behind our phones

This one doesn't understand politics. Online politics won't expose your eyes seriously.
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by FLYFIRE(m): 9:03pm On Jan 20, 2022
WASTE OF TIME
Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by Blessedassuranc(f): 9:04pm On Jan 20, 2022
ViperAda:
I have never seen any of the big parry appoint an ibo man as a caimpaign manager or a head of caimpaign directorate, neither have I seen any major presidential candidate go to the southeast to seek an endorsement from any powerful individual.. Everything is pointing to ibos as being politically inconsequential. I bet Adams Oshiomole is more powerful than any ibo politician in the last 20years.
The last time Peter Obi was Atiku's VP, he couldn't stepped into the north to caimpaign.

-Viper

Cos they already know SE already have a mind of their own. So it wld be of no use going to meet any one for endorsement since such individual wld most likely never get to influence anything in his favour. Unlike some others that mere ijebu garri,sugar without groundnut can make them lose their self worth.

Now you see the difference

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu by iokpebholo: 9:05pm On Jan 20, 2022
id911:

What I said and what you said seemed to be the same thing, so, what then are the lies?
Wanted to quote d techno who quoted u earlier......Bros don't stress urself looking for answers.Tinubu made his money as goveri of lagos state..Working with Mobil can never make u a trillioniare except u d owner of mobil.....Bros check am na

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Utomi: Buhari Overthrew Shagari To Stop Ekwueme From Becoming President / EndSARS Protests: Osinbajo Convenes Emergency NEC Meeting / 2023: The More The Number Of APC Aspirants, The Merrier - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.