Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? (19616 Views)

Why is it important for Muslim Woman to Use Hijab? / Ruling On A Muslim Man Marrying A Non-muslim Woman And Vice Versa / Muslim Woman Marrying A Christian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? by drlateef: 11:05am On Jan 21, 2022
advocatejare:

There is no dribbling, read with an open mind.

Christianity says don’t take from them and you too don’t give to them, Islam say take from them but don’t give to them. Islam is hypocrisy!

Only Christians and Jews who believed in Allah in those days were being referred to in Quran, not Trinitarian Christians.
Re: Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? by Babatojide: 11:05am On Jan 21, 2022
Your intention is all that matters...
It’s part of JIHAD

1 Like

Re: Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? by DeepSight(m): 11:12am On Jan 21, 2022
drlateef:

They were fought by Christians who believe in Jesus and were propelled by Christian beliefs.

This is both desperate and absurd. How do you know any of the instigators were Christian. Secondly was there any declaration of a Christian purpose or motivation for these wars. How were they propelled by Christian beliefs - which ask you to love your enemies and turn the other cheek. Mind you, I am not a Christian, before you presume - and I certainly dont believe in turning the other cheek.

The first world war was ignited by the complex political alliances in Europe following the assassination of the Austrian Arch-Duke Franz Ferdinand. The second world war which can be regarded as an extension of the first, was ignited by Hitler's invasion of Poland in September of 1939 in search of "Living-Space" for the allegedly superior German Aryans. How do Christian beliefs come into any of this.

The Iraq and Afghanistan wars were prompted by a mix of terrorism, imperialism and greed for black gold as well as military contracts in billions. Where does Christianity come into that?

Grow a brain, son.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? by River05: 11:14am On Jan 21, 2022
Kill yourselves on the post ooo .
It's well .
Re: Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? by AntiChristian: 11:15am On Jan 21, 2022
advocatejare:
stop lying, Antichristian is always on Christian posts writing what he likes.

Antichristian is a muslim and ahlu sunnah

Check out his topics
https://www.nairaland.com/antichristian/topics

You are right. I'm on your threads. But i'm not inspired by the holy spirit to abuse Jesus or Yahweh as you abuse Muhammad and Allah!
Re: Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? by GreatAxeMan: 11:18am On Jan 21, 2022
That applies to all unions between Christians and non Christians!

Unlike yours where your evil, sex crazy "prophet" could not keep his eyes or hands off non muslim women. grin

drlateef:

2 Corinthians 6:14 NIV

Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?

1 Like

Re: Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? by AntiChristian: 11:19am On Jan 21, 2022
olabrad:

The Allah that antichristian is serving is an unjust version of Allah.

So how many type exists? Describe them?
Re: Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? by tollyboy5(m): 11:19am On Jan 21, 2022
AntiChristian:

Sorry bro. I have modified my post. Recheck the post in red allegedly from Paul and tell me if he is a bigot too.

How do you define Paul's tolerance?
Recheck my post also i've re-edited it. Meanwhile see the below screenshot

Re: Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? by AntiChristian: 11:24am On Jan 21, 2022
olabrad:

Lolz. Are you not the one that says Islam is tolerant? So, where is the tolerance in what you wrote up there?

You even said Tufiakwa as if you are at enmity with Christianity.

And when we call you an enemy of Christians, you will deny it.

You are nothing other than an Islamic bigot

How do you define an enemy?
I relate with non-Muslims just as they do to me.

And my "Tufiakwa" is that Allah forbids it in Islamic law.

Paul allegedly says in 2 Cor 6:14
Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership can righteousness have with wickedness? Or what fellowship does light have with darkness? 15What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?

Is Paul a Bigot too?
Re: Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? by AntiChristian: 11:51am On Jan 21, 2022
tollyboy5:

Recheck my post also i've re-edited it. Meanwhile see the below screenshot

Great! So Paul who wrote over half (about 13/27 Books) of the New Testament is error-prone?

So why is Paul's opinion written in your Scripture?

And how can we even trust the other 40% that remains of the New Testament?
Re: Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? by olabrad: 11:54am On Jan 21, 2022
drlateef:

Answer for yourself: which religion has killed more people in world than any other religion? Answer is Christianity. They started first and second world wars, they dropped atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, they killed and raped Muslims in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria etc. Just name it, Christians are in forefront.

Was the first world war or second world war fought in the name of Christianity? No.

Mr Islamic bigot, look for another excuse 4o defend the intolerance in your religion.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? by advocatejare(m): 11:55am On Jan 21, 2022
AntiChristian:

You are right. I'm on your threads.
End of story

But i'm not inspired by the holy spirit to abuse Jesus or Yahweh as you abuse Muhammad and Allah!
I don’t abuse your Allah and muhammad too, I only expose them for who they are as reported in the ahadith and the Quran.

So direct your frustrations to those books of yours!

3 Likes

Re: Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? by olabrad: 11:56am On Jan 21, 2022
AntiChristian:

How do you define an enemy?
I relate with non-Muslims just as they do to me.

And my "Tufiakwa" is that Allah forbids it in Islamic law.

Paul allegedly says in 2 Cor 6:14
Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership can righteousness have with wickedness? Or what fellowship does light have with darkness? 15What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?

Is Paul a Bigot too?

But you marry Christian women, don't you?

Is that not being unequally yoked together with "unbelievers"?

You are nothing other than a bare hypocrite.

4 Likes

Re: Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? by advocatejare(m): 11:57am On Jan 21, 2022
drlateef:

Only Christians and Jews who believed in Allah in those days were being referred to in Quran, not Trinitarian Christians.
So what you’re saying now is that Allah said you should not allow your women to marry the Christians and Jews that believe in Allah but your women can marry the trinitarian Christians?

I thought you claimed to be a doctor, why can’t you construct clear sentences?

4 Likes

Re: Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? by tollyboy5(m): 12:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
AntiChristian:

Great! So Paul who wrote over half (about 13/27 Books) of the New Testament is error-prone?

So why is Paul's opinion written in your Scripture?

And how can we even trust the other 40% that remains of the New Testament?
The old covenant is left for who want to practice it, doesn't mean its an error.
When jesus was to decide if the woman caught with adultery was to be stoned to death he rather asked that her sins be forgiving .
Understand the laws of the old covenant and the gospel of love jesus taught. No one is wrong what jesus taught was to give sinners chance of repentance and show love to the unbelievers.
I was talking to some brethren recently and i told them jesus drinking and dinning with the tax collectors and sinners , while the pharisee called him drunker and friend of unbeliever will be the same as jesus seen in beer parlor drinking and relating with agbero and drinkers.
Even today christian will do the same as the pharisees .
So understand the laws of the covenant and the gospel of salvation. It doesn't mean there is an error.
People are meant to read religious books with understanding but people read them like robot ignorantly thesedays

Re: Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? by Thelife: 12:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
drlateef:

Christian and Jews believeing in your mumuhamad family idol (allah)? That will be hilarious.
Re: Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? by Friend22(m): 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2022
advocatejare:
Islam and conquest mentality, your men can marry people of other religions because it gives you the impression that you’re taking from them but your women can’t marry people of other religions because you feel that they are taking from you.

But the same Muslims are always quick to lie that Allah is just, so if that is true, why would Allah allow your men to marry Jewish and Christian women but the same Allah won’t allow Muslim women to marry Christian and Jewish men?

Hypocrisy as usual!

You and you one.hundred and fifty four simpletons are deluded.

Let me ask a question, can you go to America and claim citizenship without passing through due process.?
Or,can you tell me any country in this world tat do not have laws that the citizens abide by?

Scratch that!

You know your problem,you have been so closed minded that you can't see the silliness in your stances.

Islam is a religion of rules and regulations is nkt a religion when all and sundry just come in and starts making law like we have in Christianity today.

Today,your men of God preach more about prosperity than fidelity,discipline,uprightness and diligence little wonder you and your hundred and fifty something deluded army of zombies always find pleasure having uncontrolled "erection" whenever Muslims starts saying what they believe.

NEWSFLASH!
If you guys like,you can keep coming here to run your mouths like those suffering from uncontrolled epileptic seizures we don't give a rat's arse what you say.

Deal with that.
Re: Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? by Amspecial: 12:11pm On Jan 21, 2022
grin
Re: Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? by Friend22(m): 12:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
olabrad:

But you marry Christian women, don't you?

Is that not being unequally yoked together with "unbelievers"?

You are nothing other than a bare hypocrite.

Yes, we can marry Christian lady with so many conditions attached to it.

But,this is only allowed for Christians and Jews since those whom the aforementioned adherents follow are beloved prophets of Islaam even though those who claim to follow have far far strayed away from their religion.

1 Like

Re: Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? by Bamzyriches451: 12:16pm On Jan 21, 2022
Damn!!
You people should stop deceiving yourselves as there's nothing like religion, it's a big scam
Re: Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? by tollyboy5(m): 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2022
Friend22:

Let me ask a question, can you go to America and claim citizenship without passing through due process.?
Or,can you tell me any country in this world tat do not have laws that the citizens abide by?

Scratch that!

You know your problem,you have been so closed minded that you can't see the silliness in your stances.

Islam is a religion of rules and regulations is nkt a religion when all and sundry just come in and starts making law like we have in Christianity today.

Today,your men of God preach more about prosperity than fidelity,discipline,uprightness and diligence little wonder you and your hundred and fifty something deluded army of zombies always find pleasure having uncontrolled "erection" whenever Muslims starts saying what they believe.

NEWSFLASH!
If you guys like,you can keep coming here to run your mouths like those suffering from uncontrolled epileptic seizures we don't give a rat's arse what you say.

Deal with that.
Your write up only justify the bigotry in marriage ruling as divine and discipline.
If its a decipline its better but if its a law, then everything is wrong with that verse to be frank with you.
These kind of things don't support humanity at all

2 Likes

Re: Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? by womenareapess: 12:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
Lukgaf:
We know it is permissible for a Muslim man to marry a non-Muslim woman if she is Christian or Jewish, while it is not permissible for him to marry a non-Muslim woman who follows any religion other than these two.

But can a Muslim woman marry a Christian or

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/21380/can-a-muslim-woman-marry-a-non-muslim-man
Try not or your fellow Muslim brotherhood will kill you and called you an infidel undecided
Re: Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? by olabrad: 12:24pm On Jan 21, 2022
Friend22:

Yes, we can marry Christian lady with so many conditions attached to it.

But,this is only allowed for Christians and Jews since those whom the aforementioned adherents follow are beloved prophets of Islaam even though those who claim to follow have far far strayed away from their religion.

What stupid condition can be more than the Bible verse that you suddenly believe, which told you not to be unequally yoked together with "unbelievers"?

You are Hypocrites
Re: Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? by olabrad: 12:29pm On Jan 21, 2022
AntiChristian:

So how many type exists? Describe them?

You tell me.

You say Islam preach tolerance and you are the same one backing intolerance in Islam with Bible verse.

Yet you are the same people getting "unequally yoked" together with Christian women by marrying them.

So, which Allah preaches which of the versions above?

3 Likes

Re: Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? by olabrad: 12:30pm On Jan 21, 2022
Geeman2006:

Hahahaha. Fag00t dey para. What a fool cheesy..

Hug transformer, d thing dey pain you. Hahahaha.. Kai... Idiots plenty for this forum.

If I'm fag00t, then I must have gotten my example from pedophile Mohammed. May piss pour on him. grin
Re: Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? by olabrad: 12:32pm On Jan 21, 2022
Sheriman:

False claim. Where do you get this info? I have both Muslims and christians as friends and relatives even in my own family and we love each other.

Check the picture below.

Dear sherima, your religion is cursed with murder, bloodshed and intolerance

Re: Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? by advocatejare(m): 12:35pm On Jan 21, 2022
Friend22:

Scratch that!

NEWSFLASH!

Deal with that.
grin grin
This one is pained!

1 Like

Re: Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? by Sheriman(m): 12:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
olabrad:

Check the picture below.

Dear sherima, your religion is cursed with murder, bloodshed and intolerance
They are not real Muslims they are religious extremist and fundamentalist.
Yes. In Islam, It is permissable for Muslim man to marry a woman of the book which are Christians or Jews but not permissable for Muslim woman to marry a non Muslim Man. Not to the extent of killing the woman. Those people are religious extremist using Islam to perpetrate evils

1 Like

Re: Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? by almarthins(m): 12:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
Zahzahzah:
I must answer question before I can post.. What a shame!!

Hypocrisy of seun and the rest of his minions. muslim will come to christian thread n comment without question. The end will come for everything that tries to dominate others. God is watching all of you Muslims. Make una dey decieve una self there

1 Like

Re: Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? by olabrad: 12:43pm On Jan 21, 2022
Sheriman:

They are not real Muslims they are religious extremist and fundamentalist.
Yes. In Islam, It is permissable for Muslim man to marry a woman of the book which are Christians or Jews but not permissable for Muslim woman to marry a non Muslim Man. Not to the extent of killing the woman. Those people are religious extremist using Islam to perpetrate evils

Oga shut up and stop making excuse for murder. They are Muslims and they murdered that woman for marrying a non-muslim.

Even your fellow Muslims have been defending that action on this thread.

Accept it, your religion is for murder and bloodshed

1 Like

Re: Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? by Sheriman(m): 12:49pm On Jan 21, 2022
olabrad:

Oga shut up and stop making excuse for murder. They are Muslims and they murdered that woman for marrying a non-muslim.

Even your fellow Muslims have been defending that action on this thread.

Accept it, your religion is for murder and bloodshed
Those who accepted it are religious extremist. You should know that not all Muslims you see are fundamentalist, have extreme views or ideology about Islamic rules and principles. Nothing of such is mentioned in the Quran.
I'm Muslim and i can't say it anywhere I will never denied it.
I'm a devoted Muslim but doesn't make me a fundamentalist or have extreme views about Islam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hilarious Questions And Comments I've Heard As An Hijabite. / Salat Questions / Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.