Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,044 members, 7,828,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! (61553 Views)

An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend / Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) / Having A Brother As An American Citizen! What Are My Benefits? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by treatise: 3:53pm On Jan 22, 2022
chasisgirl:
I don't think I ever cried this much during labour.
They refused to call my husband into the theater so he sensed something was wrong. Get the full details as I spill it all in this video . Please subscribe, like and share . Premiering now. Join me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xnr2aeHQZw

What are differences between nigerian and American babies? Anyway, congrats
Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by BrickDevo: 3:55pm On Jan 22, 2022
pansophist:

In the modern world, your nationality largely dictates the kind of life you're gonna have. Even though a lion and an impala lives in the jungle they are obviously not equal at all.

And as for pastors, I'll personally punch anyone wey preach those rubbish to me, but again, they are businessmen, and knows very well that I'm not their customer.
Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by Hassanmaye(m): 3:57pm On Jan 22, 2022
chasisgirl:
They refused to call my husband into the theater so he sensed something was wrong. Get the full details as I spill it all in this video . Please subscribe, like and share . Premiering now. Join me.

Oh wow congratulations
Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by socialmediaman: 3:58pm On Jan 22, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
So automatically the child is an American citizen and has a ton of opportunities open to him and one stupid pastor somewhere is telling us that God loves us all equally. You must be a big fool if you believe God loves you and someone who was born in the USA Canada Switzerland Australia Japan et al equally grin.

Congratulations between.

BTW means “By The Way” not “between”
Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by Berankis: 3:59pm On Jan 22, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
So automatically the child is an American citizen and has a ton of opportunities open to him and one stupid pastor somewhere is telling us that God loves us all equally. You must be a big fool if you believe God loves you and someone who was born in the USA Canada Switzerland Australia Japan et al equally grin.

Congratulations between.
A lot of times, we are not just ungrateful to God but also act ignorantly about it. Do you know that you could have travelled to the same America or even be an American but gone? Do you know how many lives are being lost in the same "America" due to wild fires, tornadoes, hurricanes etc. You speak of this America as if it is heaven.
Well... We that are in Nigeria we thank God for our lives. It is also true that God loves us equally, we are the ones with the prejudices, greed, self-conceit and total inconsideration to one another.

7 Likes

Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by socialmediaman: 4:04pm On Jan 22, 2022
Originalsly:

Is it still automatic? ..... there was some talk about stopping that because people.were.coming in pregnant for the same reason.

Yes it’s automatic for the baby
Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by samsard(m): 4:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
ignis:
So American babies are superior to Nigerian babies?
All that I heard was inferiority complex. But I guess it's the 'blue passport' factor with all it's privileges. It's still ridiculous regardless.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by Kmf0: 4:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
Really
Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by chatinent: 4:13pm On Jan 22, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Congratulations between.

BTW stands for By The Way not Between.
Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by chukxie(m): 4:14pm On Jan 22, 2022
swaggerjack:

Deep!

Na the life wey we see! That was why I japa when I could. No regrets so far!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by Ezmans: 4:14pm On Jan 22, 2022
chasisgirl:

what is your baby name?
Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by Elsueno: 4:22pm On Jan 22, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Congratulations between.

And get this, the child is even more valued than his Nigerian peers in Nigeria by same Nigerian institution.....lol grin

3 Likes

Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 22, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
Congratulations.
I'm happy for you.
IF you paid from your pocket, you must have spent a lot.
Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by ignis: 4:25pm On Jan 22, 2022
samsard:
All that I heard was inferiority complex. But I guess it's the 'blue passport' factor with all it's privileges. It's still ridiculous regardless.

My thought exactly.
Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by jcross19: 4:28pm On Jan 22, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Congratulations between.
I just laugh your stupidity! Messi was not born in Spain, even Christiano Rinaldo was born Portugal the last time I checked eusebio was an African man, born and raised Madagascar but he was one of the real Madrid greatest.. Even wizkid was not born in America, so keep quiet whoever God chose to show mercy will surely found mercy...

11 Likes

Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by CSTRR: 4:30pm On Jan 22, 2022
Gave birth to an American baby?

Kai.
Nigeria in the mud.

Is America the kingdom of heaven?

We wee not take it. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:31pm On Jan 22, 2022
jcross19:
I just laugh your stupidity! Messi was not born in Spain, even Christiano Rinaldo was born Portugal the last time I checked eusebio was an African man, born and raised Madagascar but he was one of the real Madrid greatest.. Even wizkid was not born in America, so keep quiet whoever God chose to show mercy will surely found mercy...
Messi is an Argentine. Argentines don't need a visa to visit Europe last I checked an Argentine has visa travel to over 160 countries. It has a shit economy but their citizens have way more prospects and freedoms than those from shithole African zoological republics.

6 Likes

Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by Eriokanmi: 4:33pm On Jan 22, 2022
ignis:
So American babies are superior to Nigerian babies ?
I wonder oo. I wish madam okonjo iweala, akinwunmi adesina, madam oby, dangote etc were born in America. Being born in America doesn't make you rich or poor in life. Naija born rules the world

2 Likes

Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by jcross19: 4:35pm On Jan 22, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Messi is an Argentine. Argentines don't need a visa to visit Europe last I checked an Argentine has visa travel to over 160 countries. It has a shit economy but their citizens have way more prospects and freedoms than those from shithole African zoological republics.
burna boy was worn born in America ooooh.. Obi cubana, mc olumo , dangote , otedola,alakija, peter obi, buhari were all Nigerian born but still against all odds even there are still born in that country you mentioned today that you are better than them...

1 Like

Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by ajl: 4:36pm On Jan 22, 2022
Don't even know what to say. May Olodumare deliver Nigerians from themselves and their stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by pansophist(m): 4:38pm On Jan 22, 2022
chukxie:
I swear life no balance sam, sam! Born as a black person life don score you one already. Born black into a poor family, life don score you two. Born as a black African life don score you three. Born into a poor Nigerian family, life don score you ten !Hmm!

The lottery of birth is the most important lottery a person will ever win. Anyone born in the North as a child to the almajiris, life don score you final. grin

Being black is not that bad, but being poor is.

9 Likes

Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:39pm On Jan 22, 2022
jcross19:
burna boy was worn born in America ooooh.. Obi cubana, mc olumo , dangote , otedola,alakija, peter obi, buhari were all Nigerian born but still against all odds even there are still born in that country you mentioned today that you are better than them...
You can continue to deceive yourself by comparing yourself to dangote. MC oluomo had all his kids in America. You think hes stupid.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by grandstar(m): 4:48pm On Jan 22, 2022
Raalsalghul:

People wey see as Nigeria be now and dey give birth dey try honestly.

Me I no fit. grin

Thats why you should try Benin republic
Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by phemmyfour: 4:50pm On Jan 22, 2022
chasisgirl:

Inferiority complex everywhere... What's the meaning of "American baby"? ...smh!

1 Like

Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Me I no fit. grin

The thing tire me I swear
Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by frog12: 5:13pm On Jan 22, 2022
you dey MAD. we go stamp AMERICA on your forehead
Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by SocialJustice: 5:17pm On Jan 22, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Me I no fit. grin
Omo and starting a family will certainly throw a person into poverty if his income is meagre or inconsistent.

1 Like

Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by everythinggirly(f): 5:25pm On Jan 22, 2022
Congrats madam.
Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by Raph82(m): 5:30pm On Jan 22, 2022
Imagine a pastor telling you that going abroad to settle down will not be God's plan for u, his plan for u is to be here and become big, then you'll be going abroad for vacations and returning. But at age 45, u can still not boast of 200k in your acct, tell me, which kind message be that?

4 Likes

Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by Emma15678: 5:31pm On Jan 22, 2022
[sup][/sup]
chasisgirl:

Thank God for safe delivery. Now, what's the hype about the baby being an American. Mtcheww, Nigerians and their colonial mentality.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by RodgersAkpafu: 5:32pm On Jan 22, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

For some of them responding to you
The truth is difficult to accept
Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by RodgersAkpafu: 5:37pm On Jan 22, 2022
jcross19:

On a one on one basis
One born in the USA already has the head start over the one in Nigeria.

If you doubt me
Go and look at the Forbes list
How many African born will you see there

Nigerian born people can still succeed
But the odds are so against u (thank God you even acknowledged it)

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. / Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? / The Beauty Of Lekki Toll Gate Lagos During Day And Night (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.