Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! (61583 Views)

An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend / Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) / Having A Brother As An American Citizen! What Are My Benefits? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by chasisgirl(f): 8:08pm On Jan 22, 2022
Aww congratulations!!!
Thank you so much. I hope you subscribe to my channel after watching the video. That would be really appreciated. Thank you.
heniford2:
Congratulations to you expecting mine soon cool cheesy
Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by onitshaman: 8:24pm On Jan 22, 2022
[quote author=tensazangetsu20 post=109561753]So automatically the child is an American citizen and has a ton of opportunities open to him and one stupid pastor somewhere is telling us that God loves us all equally. You must be a big fool if you believe God loves you and someone who was born in the USA Canada Switzerland Australia Japan et al equally grin.

Tenza wetin be ur name, you be real mumu. so you no see beggers and homeless akaliogholies in American cities.Onuku oya go America na.weree.[quote author=tensazangetsu20 post=109561753]So automatically the child is an American citizen and has a ton of opportunities open to him and one stupid pastor somewhere is telling us that God loves us all equally. You must be a big fool if you believe God loves you and someone who was born in the USA Canada Switzerland Australia Japan et al equally grin.

Tenza wetin be ur name, you be real mumu. so you no see beggers and homeless akaliogholies in American cities.Onuku oya go America na.weree.
[quote author=tensazangetsu20 post=109561753]So automatically the child is an American citizen and has a ton of opportunities open to him and one stupid pastor somewhere is telling us that God loves us all equally. You must be a big fool if you believe God loves you and someone who was born in the USA Canada Switzerland Australia Japan et al equally grin.

Tenza wetin be ur name, you be real mumu. so you no see beggers and homeless akaliogholies in American cities.Onuku oya go America na.weree.
Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by Perfecttouchade: 8:47pm On Jan 22, 2022
chasisgirl:

Thank you so much. I hope you subscribe to my channel after watching the video. That would be really appreciated. Thank you.
sure ma'am.
Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by ignis: 8:48pm On Jan 22, 2022
dizon:

Yes they are superior. As George Orwell beautifully put it in animal farm, All animals are equal but some are more equal than the others.

Shame to you with your dull inferiority brain.
Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by Bluntemperor: 9:00pm On Jan 22, 2022
ignis:
So American babies are superior to Nigerian babies ?

This lady advertisement on the new born baby are those making black to be inferior in their Country!
OP should tell us the reason why her baby is different from other Nigerians or Africans?
The truth is that those things that makes American solidly behind their Govt- like Social Security,24/7 lights, opportunity available in every Sectors are lacking in this Blackman Continent.
Blame our leaders,I don't blame the girl!
Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by Skmoda360(m): 9:04pm On Jan 22, 2022
Originalsly:

Is it still automatic? ..... there was some talk about stopping that because people.were.coming in pregnant for the same reason.
It's still automatic bro.....na trump want stop am but the weyrey no enter the second term.
Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:24pm On Jan 22, 2022
Nicepoker:
what's the meaning of this.
He himself doesent know the meaning. Most people write btw as a short of by the way but some people think its BETWEEN which doesnt make sense. So he meant by the way but he doesnt know. So he wrote congratulations btw (between). Did i make sense?
Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by Reflect7: 9:59pm On Jan 22, 2022
spartan117:

Living in America is generally better than living in Nigeria. No one is arguing that fact.

However saying God doesn't love you equally because you were born in Nigeria is a very shallow argument. You reason it out yourself.

His sentiment is the very height of ignorance.

Do these Nigerian imbeciles on Nairaland actually realise that HUMAN LIFE is a 'school' for SOULS?

You are born into this brief human life to help develop/advance your immortal SOUL through physical experiences, not all pleasant.

But these Nigerians think this human life is ALL there is.

So you were born in a poor country? It must mean God hates you while loving those born in rich countries.

Their miseducation and ignorance is tragic.

1 Like

Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 22, 2022
Mumu post.

Why not share your videos with the oyibo folks to subscribe to your channel and watch you carry your pikin up and down?

I hope your kid becomes an inventor because e be like say oyibo air no dey enter black man brain wella.
Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by marvin906(m): 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2022
This post is weird..
And sickening but congrats anyway undecided
Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by Litmus: 10:24pm On Jan 22, 2022
post=109595603:

GOD BLESS NIGERIA ALSO...

We will get there Someday soon.....

All nations are striving to get there since no Nation has yet gotten there. Hopefully, America too will get there. let's especially all pray that Ukraine, which is also striving to get there, isn't attacked by Russia that is "plotteing to get there", lest Humanity never gets the chance to get there.
Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by vikstandon(m): 10:53pm On Jan 22, 2022
Raalsalghul:

grin

Bro wetin person go do.

Life I've come to realize is very random: very very random.

It's a meaningless entity if you ask me and people just ascribe patterns to it to make it at least tolerable and livable.

You might get it good or bad and that's why I'm very preachy and sanctimonious regarding how people reproduce.

Imagine the current state of Nigeria with the crop of leaders we have, imagine its future yet folks being aware of these scenarios are still birthing.

Gone are the days I celebrate the birth of a child most especially after observing the family background, environment and other factors.

Is it a child born in an IDP camp you go celebrate for? cheesy

I swear ehn, the matter don make me turn Anti Natalist. grin

To buttress my point, go through below thread;

https://www.nairaland.com/6942012/tired-wife

Chances are those triplets will have it tough in that family unless a miracle happens. embarassed

Na this one God take pass us...They would still find their footing in life.
People that reproduced 19 ended up raising them...My Four isn't going to kill me.

1 Like

Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by Kenyenubi: 11:14pm On Jan 22, 2022
Brand New 2021 Apple Macbook Pro 16 inches, M1 Pro, 10-core CPU and 16-core GPU, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD
Price: N1,650,000
�: 08091331669
No 4 Oshitelu Street, Computer Village, Ikeja, Lagos.

Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by Zaynkad: 11:57pm On Jan 22, 2022
I wish to testify soon. Congratulations
Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by chasisgirl(f): 12:27am On Jan 23, 2022
Amen. So shall it be in Jesus' name.
Zaynkad:
I wish to testify soon. Congratulations

1 Like

Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by newbornmacho(m): 3:35am On Jan 23, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

2 children is too much if you earn less than 1.5 million a month. One and then a vasectomy should be the option for the vast majority of Nigerians but they will call you an extremist grin cheesy

People sef

Do you know what 1.5 million naira can do In Nigeria?

Abeg stop exaggerations. Things are not that bad.
Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by t2luv1: 4:24am On Jan 23, 2022
Originalsly:

Is it still automatic? ..... there was some talk about stopping that because people.were.coming in pregnant for the same reason.

It passed the Senate but not the House. Still face a big hurdle in order to become law. In essence, the law is trying to overturn the 14th Amendment. If it passes both chambers, you will then need 2/3 of the states to ratify it. That ain't gonna happen. What the law states is one of the parents has to be a citizen before the child can be a citizen

1 Like

Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by ShawnT(m): 7:04am On Jan 23, 2022
This baby go like food o,she's just putting her finger in her mouth.congrats mama
Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by Engrpatpeters(m): 8:55am On Jan 23, 2022
Please click on this to help me win this competition
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FezAu7JfEoI pls watch and comment
Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by Nicepoker(m): 8:59am On Jan 23, 2022
pinkyruledworld:
He himself doesent know the meaning. Most people write btw as a short of by the way but some people think its BETWEEN which doesnt make sense. So he meant by the way but he doesnt know. So he wrote congratulations btw (between). Did i make sense?
you over make sense.
Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by Codes151(m): 9:03am On Jan 23, 2022
Black ppl with low self esteem.

Smh.
Stop bringing unnecessary post to naira Land

@mods these aren't news.
@op b warned.
Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by SeunWedsLinda(m): 9:47am On Jan 23, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

You can continue to deceive yourself by comparing yourself to dangote. MC oluomo had all his kids in America. You think hes stupid.
good morning Sir. Please can I send you a pm.
Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by mariovito(m): 10:47am On Jan 23, 2022
BTW, supposed to mean by the way, people see others use btw but some don't know the meaning of the BTW, they assume it's between.
Nicepoker:
what's the meaning of this.
Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by biz2get(m): 11:55am On Jan 23, 2022
ignis:
So American babies are superior to Nigerian babies ?

is this Question meant for the GOD/s
Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by ignis: 12:37pm On Jan 23, 2022
biz2get:

is this Question meant for the GOD/s

It's meant for your big head.
Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by TiglathPILESER: 3:38pm On Jan 23, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
So automatically the child is an American citizen and has a ton of opportunities open to him and one stupid pastor somewhere is telling us that God loves us all equally. You must be a big fool if you believe God loves you and someone who was born in the USA Canada Switzerland Australia Japan et al equally grin.

Congratulations between.

you are a big fool just as your ancestors who never knew the foundation they ought to have laid for their future offsprings to have a better life here you are complaining and speeing thrash bitterly.....na GOD or His servant do you? baastard you are.....nonsense and a vagabond....waste of sperm. human with reasoning of an animal... low IQ next thing na to look for one innocent girl fighting her way of poverty to use carry do ritual...satanic apparatus for unbelief and destruction...
Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by EgunMogaji2: 3:51pm On Jan 23, 2022
It's still Fathia that I want to impregnate with an American baby. She won't even have to leave Nigeria grin
Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by Funflipper: 4:00pm On Jan 23, 2022
Darkseidxx:
What's American baby?

I wonder.
Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by Froshloaded: 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
chasisgirl:
I don't think I ever cried this much during labour.
They refused to call my husband into the theater so he sensed something was wrong. Get the full details as I spill it all in this video . Please subscribe, like and share . Premiering now. Join me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xnr2aeHQZw

Congratulations..

I'm a follower from clubhouse lol..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? / Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. / My Journey To The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.