Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! (61557 Views)

An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend / Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) / Having A Brother As An American Citizen! What Are My Benefits? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by spartan117(m): 5:39pm On Jan 22, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

You can continue to deceive yourself by comparing yourself to dangote. MC oluomo had all his kids in America. You think hes stupid.
Living in America is generally better than living in Nigeria. No one is arguing that fact.

However saying God doesn't love you equally because you were born in Nigeria is a very shallow argument. You reason it out yourself.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by niggadee(m): 5:39pm On Jan 22, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I wonder oo. I wish madam okonjo iweala, akinwunmi adesona, madam boy, dangote etc were born in America. Being born in America doesn't make you rich or poor in life. Naija born rules the world
living standards and life expectancy in america is far better than nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by ignis: 5:40pm On Jan 22, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I wonder oo. I wish madam okonjo iweala, akinwunmi adesona, madam boy, dangote etc were born in America. Being born in America doesn't make you rich or poor in life. Naija born rules the world

Reduce the volume please
Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by YorubaKing: 5:42pm On Jan 22, 2022
Na pple like OP dey make 9ja pple feel less then usual. Wetin be the big deal?

Americans kill each other here daily na. angry
Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by derecho(m): 5:43pm On Jan 22, 2022
You dey mind dem.
One just open mouth dey advertise folly...I no know wetin concern pastor and pikin wey dem born for America.
People and inferiority complex sha
ignis:
So American babies are superior to Nigerian babies ?
Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by ignis: 5:44pm On Jan 22, 2022
derecho:
You dey mind dem.
One just open mouth dey advertise folly...I no know wetin concern pastor and pikin wey dem born for America.
People and inferiority complex sha

The white configured the black man brain to think inferior of themselves.
Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by chukxie(m): 5:44pm On Jan 22, 2022
pansophist:

The lottery of birth is the most important lottery a person will ever win. Anyone born in the North as a child to the almajiris, life don score you final. grin

Being black is not that bad, but being poor is.

The emboldened off me, I swear! It's funny, and at the same time sad that that's how it is! Being black sometimes means one has to work harder to prove oneself especially when one is working with non-blacks. It's energy sapping.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by Starz825(m): 5:46pm On Jan 22, 2022
Raalsalghul:

People wey see as Nigeria be now and dey give birth dey try honestly.

Me I no fit. grin
As in guy
The best you can give your unborn babies is to leave this country, give birth to them in a separate country(even if na Rwanda) at least give them the chance to decide if they will be returning to Nigeria or not.... na only if one is blind to what is happening around ...not just the toxic environment..ooo... insecurities nko
Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by pansophist(m): 5:47pm On Jan 22, 2022
chukxie:

The emboldened off me, I swear! It's funny, and at the same time sad that that's how it is! Being black sometimes means one has to work harder to prove oneself especially when one is working with non-blacks. It's energy sapping.

Youre right. These are really sad realities of life. I mean I don't have it bad personally, but sometimes when I'm driving, one small girl of maybe 19 go just speed pass me with lamboghini, and probably it's her father's wealth she is enjoying. Or those rich Russian kids on Instagram burning luxurious cars just for the gram.

Inside life.

1 Like

Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by derecho(m): 5:49pm On Jan 22, 2022
I believe it's a personal ting.Na person wey give dem access to hin brain na.
ignis:

The white configured the black man brain to think inferior of themselves.
Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by Perfecttouchade: 5:52pm On Jan 22, 2022
chasisgirl:
I don't think I ever cried this much during labour.
They refused to call my husband into the theater so he sensed something was wrong. Get the full details as I spill it all in this video . Please subscribe, like and share . Premiering now. Join me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xnr2aeHQZw
congrats ma, such a blessing u've got there
Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by ignis: 5:55pm On Jan 22, 2022
derecho:
I believe it's a personal ting.Na person wey give dem access to hin brain na.

True.
Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by Eriokanmi: 6:08pm On Jan 22, 2022
niggadee:
living standards and life expectancy in america is far better than nigeria
Maybe in lagos. Go to other towns and villages. You'd see lots of old people of over 100 years old
Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by CaveAdullam: 6:09pm On Jan 22, 2022
Berankis:

A lot of times, we are not just ungrateful to God but also act ignorantly about it. Do you know that you could have travelled to the same America or even be an American but gone? Do you know how many lives are being lost in the same "America" due to wild fires, tornadoes, hurricanes etc. You speak of this America as if it is heaven.
Well... We that are in Nigeria we thank God for our lives. It is also true that God loves us equally, we are the ones with the prejudices, greed, self-conceit and total inconsideration to one another.

You speak of tornadoes, hurricanes, wildfires, earthquakes...these are natural disasters and not as a result of man made greed, incompetence, lack of accountability and integrity. Even the people that loss their lives through that process will still prefer America as a country of birth/residence compared to a failed nation like Nigeria if there's a reincarnation. At least, they enjoyed the benefits of what a good country is and took it to their early graves.

What about terrorism, kidnapping, arm robbery, ritualism, government embezzlements occuring in Nigeria? All these are daily occurrences and you compare them to natural disasters that are rare.

What has the Nigerian government done about flooding? America and other countries that suffers worst disasters are churning out great measures to curb it, yet, you can hardly see good drainage system across Nigeria.

Do you know that more than 200 million people are in bondage because of corrupt leaders and politicians?

Advanced countries are not all angelic saints, however, their downsides are exceptions while in Black communities, Africa and Nigeria, it is the norm.

I don't know what you people see in this country called Nigeria.

Thanks.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by CaveAdullam: 6:17pm On Jan 22, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

You can continue to deceive yourself by comparing yourself to dangote. MC oluomo had all his kids in America. You think hes stupid.

Leave them to be claiming father's land that don't give a hoot about their existence.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by Akinsete19(m): 6:37pm On Jan 22, 2022
Inferiority complex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by jimmynauty: 6:37pm On Jan 22, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
So automatically the child is an American citizen and has a ton of opportunities open to him and one stupid pastor somewhere is telling us that God loves us all equally. You must be a big fool if you believe God loves you and someone who was born in the USA Canada Switzerland Australia Japan et al equally grin.

Congratulations between.

Nangsense.. where were you when this countries operated like Nigeria?
Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by Greatview: 6:37pm On Jan 22, 2022
[quote author=Nicepoker post=109574028] what's the meaning of this.[/quote
My it's unfortunate you really don't know who God is to think He loves someone more than the other. Jesus died for everyone and if you give your life to Him you will have same privilege as everyone. There are very poor people in US begging like you get in other nations, in Nigeria too we have very wealthy people it all depends on you. But without any argument God loves everyone equally. That's why we all have free air and rain.
Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by doo6666(m): 6:58pm On Jan 22, 2022
Congratulations for giving the child a bright future where the child's dreams will be maximally fulfilled...
Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by cardoctor(m): 7:17pm On Jan 22, 2022
The father must be Bill Clinton then.
Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by chasisgirl(f): 7:18pm On Jan 22, 2022
You guys are amazing!!! Thank you for your love!!! Please check out the pregnancy playlist. I documented the entire process here:
Don't forget to subscribe, like and share.
Thank you

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkZtkYWi-6Tm2wPJLeWFd5YffB_FEsZ4j
Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by CountVersailles(f): 7:22pm On Jan 22, 2022
chasisgirl:
You guys are amazing!!! Thank you for your love!!! Please check out the pregnancy playlist. I documented the entire process here:
Don't forget to subscribe, like and share.
Thank you

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkZtkYWi-6Tm2wPJLeWFd5YffB_FEsZ4j

"Thank you for your love"? Like you really believe many here love you? Seriously? Strangers on social media? Something that should be kept private.
I don't know why you were so desperate to get people to watch this. You have been posting this anywhere you could for the past several days. Why are women always seeking social media validation!?
I pray you find the validation comfort you were desiring. But just know it's a bottomless pit.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by dizon: 7:30pm On Jan 22, 2022
ignis:
So American babies are superior to Nigerian babies ?
Yes they are superior. As George Orwell beautifully put it in animal farm, All animals are equal but some are more equal than the others.

1 Like

Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by CountVersailles(f): 7:36pm On Jan 22, 2022
This OP is the kind of woman you stay away from. Is life that boring to you or your world that empty that you must gain YouTube views and subscribers by force? Just looking through your post history here on NL is disgusting. Seeking validation every way you can. What happened to doing YouTube just because you love it!? Social Media will put you in trouble one day.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by chasisgirl(f): 8:01pm On Jan 22, 2022
Thank you so much. I hope you subscribe to my channel after watching the video. That would be really appreciated. Thank you.
Olam09:
Congrats
Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by chasisgirl(f): 8:03pm On Jan 22, 2022
Thank you so much. I hope you subscribe to my channel after watching the video. That would be really appreciated. Thank you.
doo6666:
Congratulations for giving the child a bright future where the child's dreams will be maximally fulfilled...
Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by shantti(m): 8:03pm On Jan 22, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

2 children is too much if you earn less than 1.5 million a month. One and then a vasectomy should be the option for the vast majority of Nigerians but they will call you an extremist grin cheesy

What if you do the vasectomy and all of a sudden Nigeria come better well well to the extend that people way born 11 children come dey flex sef come dey enjoy . I swear, u go shed tears
Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by chasisgirl(f): 8:03pm On Jan 22, 2022
jimmynauty:

Nangsense.. where were you when this countries operated like Nigeria?
Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by chasisgirl(f): 8:04pm On Jan 22, 2022
Perfecttouchade:
congrats ma, such a blessing u've got there
Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by chasisgirl(f): 8:06pm On Jan 22, 2022
Hahahahahahah your comment just made my day!
bigjackass:
Why you wear glasses go delivery Na prof you born ? undecided
Re: I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!! by chasisgirl(f): 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2022
treatise:

What are differences between nigerian and American babies? Anyway, congrats

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. / Okada And Keke Ban In Lagos: How Is It In Your Area? / The Beauty Of Lekki Toll Gate Lagos During Day And Night (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.