Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,814 members, 7,824,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? (9224 Views)

Unbelievable! See What A Primary School Teacher Is Teaching Her Pupils / PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result / Thugs Beat-up Teacher Who Flogged Oba-of-Benin's Grand-daughter!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by vladimiros: 5:12pm On Jun 22, 2011
i was nto really the rebel student

but in js1 and js 2

i had an english teacher that hated me like HATED me and she was a woman,

why are female teachers so wicked?
Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by thirdi(m): 5:28pm On Jun 22, 2011
Humm, Mr Ogun , Mr Ogun This my Primary school teacher na something else o. He made us buy cane and used it to flog sh-t out of us. after looking at the various sizes of cane he laughed out loud and said he will use the cane we bought on us. I pity those that bought the very fat canes that day. some faint walahi
Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by ovwigho1(m): 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2011
If i get half a chance eh, my economics teacher mr amagiya i go break him head. Dat man is very stupid. Him make me get f9 for econs. Dat man eh. . . .
Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by sley4life(m): 5:39pm On Jun 22, 2011
I wont forget Mr Okpoku my french teacher who later became Headmaster. He is a Ghanian, very rigid, ferocious, callous, brutal. His name alone made students cry. You must be a saint to avoid his lashes on ur butt, You must go with bruise,wounds etc. I wish I can get hold of him, i will nod his skull. But wait his skull is as strong as rock,
Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by mkpologwu(m): 5:42pm On Jun 22, 2011
Miss koikoi.
For showing me d bermuda triangle.
Now I can't stop looking for it upon say I dey see am every day in different islands.
Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by armyofone(m): 5:56pm On Jun 22, 2011
my french teacher. that lady was just a meany tongue punished everyone in the class because someone said 'como sava ti de"
como sa'va in french, ti de in yoruba. she overheard it and asked who said it? we just didn't know who did so we were all punished. no class all day and she left for her home leaving us kneeling down in the sun.
Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by Busols757: 6:01pm On Jun 22, 2011
the one that punished me cos' i refuse hym a kiss cry
Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by thesledge(m): 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2011
My Geography teacher in Form 3. 1 nasty miserable ill mannered saucy spinster then (miss) Told us we shall remain losers all our life. Wish I could see her now and make her eat her words.
Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by deoyel25(m): 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2011
I wonder why this should make the homepage undecided undecided
Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by naanmin(f): 6:08pm On Jun 22, 2011
This thread's frigging hilarious! grin
Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by success4(m): 6:14pm On Jun 22, 2011
Primary School          Mr.Egbedi  wicked soul
Secondary School     Mr.Ajayi and Mrs. Adedeji
Polytechnic               Pa Solo  too playful
University                 Mr.Benjamin terrible man 

The worst of them all is Mr.Egbedi of Folami Pry School. I don't even pray to meet him, because that is over 30years now.
Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by Roland17(m): 7:26pm On Jun 22, 2011
my God if that opportunity was available, chaiiii, my SS2 maths teacher's butt would have been annihilated by now, that guy was a bad guy, i don't think i have seen any teacher that cruel. at least 50 hot strokes of the cane on his nashhh would do the magic, even though i know my class mates would do worse things to him.
Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by vladimiros: 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2011
I wonder why this should make the homepage

if you went through any form of schooling in Nigeria

there was One teacher that just hated you and till this day you won`t know why
Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by Thirst4Lif: 7:34pm On Jun 22, 2011
My 3rd grade Math teacher, Ms. Cain (appropriately named). She'd slap my legs for getting

an incorrect answer. If she's reading this, "MAYBE YOU WERE JUST A BAD TEACHER, EVER

THINK ABOUT THAT?"

grin
Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by chemicaldom(m): 7:58pm On Jun 22, 2011
Mr isgogo my fine art teacher. That man wicked o. He flogs studnts 4 no cause. I am tempted 2 say i hate him
Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by Gbenge77(m): 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2011
Mr Sobayo;A ruthless left-handed teacher.
Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by seyibrown(f): 8:34pm On Jun 22, 2011
Primary school was great. There were occasions of 'all-round' lashes when the class was noisy an everybody got caned, whether you were making noise or not! Junior Secondary School was great too! I was a brilliant student, and well liked! Wouldn't punish anyone of them!

My geography teacher caned me seriously once in S.S.2! I came in to school late because I was helping my one of my siblings with something . . . and he thought I had gone to see my boyfriend . . . my bum hurt like hell - He knew I had a boyfriend and he had seen me with him and at his house several times! 30 lashes . . . I 'dusted it' like a big girl on the assembly ground but cried a little bit at my desk ! grin grin My BF and his brother promised they were gonna deal with him! I don't think they did but I loved Geography and he was an excellent teacher. I did not hold it against him!

There was a notorious teacher called Mr Afunleyin! Most of the students hated him cos he beat the c/r/a/p out of anybody and everybody! God help your class if you couldn't hear a pin drop when he was creeping around! grin He ended up impregnating one of the girls in our year and was dismissed. I think he later married her or something!

I changed schools in SS3 and the new Geography teacher was so boring that I only attended 3 classes throughout the year. I lost interest in it and failed it in WASSCE - had a D!
Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by gentlem80(m): 8:45pm On Jun 22, 2011
Hmmm, This has to be Mrs Fadeyi (never fall my hand with her name) my class teacher in Primary 1 at Methodist Primary School, Elekuro, Ibadan. This lady is/was (dont know if she is still alive) the epitome of wickedness. This witch nearly destroyed my self worth. She just hated me!!!! At the end my mum showed her pepper and was eventually sacked from the school. She actually spent a lot of time at my mum's office gate begging for forgiveness. I'm still very scared by her treatment of me but pray that God gives me the courage and will to forgive her.
Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 22, 2011
A lot of them

Sergeant I*** - Occupation was flogging embarassed
Corporal A**** - Egunje made him hate me
Seweje - No Assignment meant touching literally touching gates of hell.

If the former two have retired from the army if I see them for road,'we go bounce out' angry angry
Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by uglyBetty1(f): 10:39pm On Jun 22, 2011
I was in an all girls boarding school in the east, Holy Rosary college, Enugu to be precise. When our dear principal, Mrs Onwuagha was around, she pampered us, there was nothing like cain or even punishment, rather she will tell you to stand in the assembly ground for 30 to 1hr, which is even worse because you will not be allowed to bend on anything.

But immeditely she was removed because of Indigene and non-indigene stuff in Enugu state, come and see Cain oooo. It was as if all hell was let loose.

I can't forget uncle Agu, the intro-tech teacher aka uncle Mesh whoose cain is sommething else.
Also Mrs onwuahalu aka Ozu nwuru anwu because that is what she used to call student.
Infact many of them including those that have died, let me not mention their name since they said you don't speak bad of the dead.

Though, school was fun those days.
Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by topeantony(m): 10:49pm On Jun 22, 2011
you want to smash them but you cant rely do it had a teacher in school Mr wilobi [AHS] English teacher all the teachers in the school calls him if they want to smash you he is good at it i felt like killing him after school but years later when i saw him i just smile at him [reminisce]. grin believe me you are better than most of your teachers financially now thanks to them grin grin grin
Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by Abanicwise(m): 10:55pm On Jun 22, 2011
To err is human,to forgive is divine is d say. I av forced myself to forgive those teachers that fall into dis category because no matter hw wicked they were then they indeed form part of whom I am today and I av God and them to thank for that,however I av only forgiven,but can I forget, d answer is "N O" fellow nairalanders, most of dis teachers never sees us then as becoming sb in life or leaders of 2morow rather they av chosen to see us as a burden and as a means thru which they can take out their matrimonial frustration,aggression and anger. I av forgiven though,but can i forget Mr Ademola( sec. Sch Math teacher)for his intimidation and humiliation for d simple reason dat I did not attended his private lesson which ran fowl of the school policy, or can I forget mr zannu(sec. Sch French teacher) for his wicked act of deliberately peeling off skin frm our ear with is fingernail after enough,mercyless and endless lashes all in d name of punishment, is is not fair. But now my hand are tied, because d good one among them(the teachers) taught dat two wrong can never make a right,so Guys they av done wrong in d past but let correct them with d right attitude, so that we will not be erred as they had in d past. lets appreciate them please. They were whom they were and we are who we are,let just thank God for his mercy. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by Decryptor(m): 11:16pm On Jun 22, 2011
My Biology master in secondary school. We finally reconciled though when i came to collect my WAEC/NECO cert.

Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by phreakabit(m): 11:26pm On Jun 22, 2011
None cos they all in a way contributed to who i am today embarassed

Well. . . . . . . I guess they failed WOEFULLY!!!!
Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by BABE3: 11:50pm On Jun 22, 2011
Three Homo-sapiens comes to mind! I hope they have NL accounts and they can read this.

Mr Ogundipe (Geography teacher)---chei! This man is a total waste of space- Plus he looks like the guy on the Can of Pringles. grin --He never had anything positive to say about anybody, not even his fellow teachers. If they were allowed to beat students in my high school, this guy would have killed people. Nuff said.

Mr Adewale ( wasn't a teacher really) -- This guy was a mess. Wicked man!!!

Mrs Adewale (the wife) --- lawd a' mercy! The witch of oz! Nuff said! She made me wear the boy's uniform for classes for a whole week. embarassed Reason? I was talking to my boyfriend after classes. undecided Witch.

I saw Mr and Mrs Fanimokun at Shop Rite last year---hehehe-- Awkward Moment!
Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by kabukabu50(m): 12:52am On Jun 23, 2011
You guys should be quiet angry angry angry angry angry angry angry all these hard headed tools coming out complaining about their teachers, Most of you stubborn nairaland folk would have been criminals if not for the discipline that you got from those so called "hard teachers" grin grin

You should go back to thank them and perhaps kill goat or cow for them, Ungrateful folks
Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by osasp(m): 2:30am On Jun 23, 2011
[size=30pt]MR SHONUGA OF MBHS VI[/size]
i would nail his balls to the floor
Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by igboboy1(m): 3:51am On Jun 23, 2011
success4:

Primary School Mr.Egbedi wicked soul
Secondary School Mr.Ajayi and Mrs. Adedeji
Polytechnic Pa Solo too playful
University Mr.Benjamin terrible man

The worst of them all is Mr.Egbedi of Folami Pry School. I don't even pray to meet him, because that is over 30years now.

over gini? shocked damn i prostrate sir we no be mate
Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by kayjasper(f): 4:31am On Jun 23, 2011
hmmm, pry school, miss adeyemo, she keeps farting everyday, the whole class would hear and yet she would blame us for polluting the air, she will beat us everyday.
secondary school, Alh. Kareem, a futher maths teacher, you cant laugh in his class, you must not frown, he comes to class with 3 electricity wires twisted into one, flogs a whole class just because one person didnt get the answer, said we all should have been aborted instead of been born.
Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by Sike(m): 4:57am On Jun 23, 2011
Hmmm. . Funny posts all through.
Anyway, as for me, i got no problem as the only teacher in question has already being dealt with sharply by my one and only hire-killer, GOD.
He's saved me the stress.
Baba to sure!
Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by http(m): 5:45am On Jun 23, 2011
chei i remember the wicked man, mr Oguneko, chei the name send chivers inside my body, that man can beat the dead and raise the dead into living. even devil cannot stand his beating, he has a master in beating and special punishment, God should employ him for beater hell bound inhabitant, he can come and spend weekend in heaven after a hard week days in Hell grin.

i my secondary school was my VP, yeeeeeeeeee! baba lukula can kill person, he beat student in their spinal cord, just in the middle with his double cane banter, i don't know if i can allowed him enter heaven for weekend angry
Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by http(m): 5:53am On Jun 23, 2011
imagine VP telling me to write noise makers name as the class captain and my name must always be number 1, so i kuku catty class register and put every names their including those absent, expel, suspension angry

i wonder how many souls he has touch with cane, everymonday we must buy cane come school cos, he always exhust cane supply in the school. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ASUP Wants President Buhari To Sign Polytechnic Act (amendment) Bill / Another Chance For 10 Good Students To Win 10k each / Ekiti University SUG Tells Management To Review The Sack Of Over 900 Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.