Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Governors Move To Stop The Planned Protest Over Fuel Price Hike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors Move To Stop The Planned Protest Over Fuel Price Hike (16567 Views)

Ahead Of NEC Meeting, PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Wike / 6 PDP Governors Move Against Atiku, Tinubu's Men Reachout To PDP Members / South-West Governors Move To Legalise Amotekun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors Move To Stop The Planned Protest Over Fuel Price Hike by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 21, 2022
Temptee101:
Its no longer a secret that Nigeria have the worst set of politicians worldwide

Which most of you vote for.

You guys complain about your politicians, yet at the end of the day, when we come and bring guys who haven't been tainted with PDP and APC, you people would reject them on the grounds that 'they are weak' and vote for...the same old same old.

Nigerians also want free health, free education and free stuff, without the tax bill that it would cost to guarantee these things. Instead we use oil, whose price is $120 yesterday, $20 today, $80 tomorrow, and $10 next week, and thus the revenue fluctuates accordingly..to fund these things. Meanwhile our tax to gdp ratio is less than 7% . (France has free health and education, and a tax to gdp ratio of 45%).
Re: Governors Move To Stop The Planned Protest Over Fuel Price Hike by Temptee101(m): 12:02pm On Jan 21, 2022
backbencher:

[s]Which most of you vote for.

You guys complain about your politicians, yet at the end of the day, when we come and bring guys who haven't been tainted with PDP and APC, you people would reject them on the grounds that 'they are weak' and vote for...the same old same old.

Nigerians also want free health, free education and free stuff, without the tax bill that it would cost to guarantee these things. Instead we use oil, whose price is $120 yesterday, $20 today, $80 tomorrow, and $10 next week, and thus the revenue fluctuates accordingly..to fund these things. Meanwhile our tax to gdp ratio is less than 7% . (France has free health and education, and a tax to gdp ratio of 45%).[/s]

Not surprised you acted like a typical Nigerian, always putting the blame on others except yourself.

What have you done in your little enclave and capacity to help savage the ugly situation?

What awareness have you created both online and offline to help ameliorate the already out-of-hand situation we found ourselves other than playing the usual blame game?

I have already lost hope in the Nigerian project, we are all in this together.

Since the majority of Nigerians have accepted to continue suffering perpetually, who am I to object?

They can vote in old, sick and tired tinubu a 100 times over, i don't give a fu**ck.

Whatever will be will be. All I know is my family and I won't be the worst hit.

All i seek for is God's divine blessings and immeasurable upliftment.
Re: Governors Move To Stop The Planned Protest Over Fuel Price Hike by Stanchem029: 12:08pm On Jan 21, 2022
Oceanfield:

This video is not enough evidence, u know what to do when u are not a scammer
The man behind that video is a notorious scamme.r by name Anthony munachi Okeke.
Re: Governors Move To Stop The Planned Protest Over Fuel Price Hike by WillyDave: 12:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
alphonsojaybaz:

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://leadership.ng/governors-move-to-avert-planned-protest-over-fuel-price-hike/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjJk-76ocL1AhVOSsAKHQgaARkQFnoECAMQAg&usg=AOvVaw3jHwekT0iESJUpuD0EwhDi

Fellow nairalanders good evening. Pls I am in a desperate situation and I need an urgent assistance. Since I lost my job life has been so difficult.

I need someone to get me a car to used as taxi either on hire purchase or weekly remittance. My children are dying of hunger. My wife is a private school teacher and up till today, the school has not paid December salary.

Every day I must sell something in my house for us to eat. I don't know what else to sell. The only tangible thing to sell now is this my phone. But my heart is bleeding at the thought of it. How can I access nairaland that makes my happy. How can I communicate? I will be rendered incommunicado. Pls someone should help me.

I am a resident of Gwagwalada here in Abuja. My number is 09014073575. I will never disappoint anyone whom will God will use to rescue me from this desperate be: situation. I am not a lazy person at all. And I know Abuja pretty well.
Re: Governors Move To Stop The Planned Protest Over Fuel Price Hike by Exceed15: 2:00pm On Jan 21, 2022
You can't stop a moving train.
Re: Governors Move To Stop The Planned Protest Over Fuel Price Hike by ufotunang: 2:21pm On Jan 21, 2022
Greedy governors....and during the 2023 election they will campaign and promise Nigerians good and better life and good standard of living.....but see the hardship they want to impose on Nigerians.... Nigerians shine your eyes this 2023 election
Re: Governors Move To Stop The Planned Protest Over Fuel Price Hike by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
Temptee101:

Not surprised you acted like a typical Nigerian, always putting the blame on others except yourself.

Pot, meet kettle, meet pot...

What have you done in your little enclave and capacity to help savage the ugly situation?

Not voting for PDP or APC, and doing my job well serving humanity, thank you.

What awareness have you created both online and offline to help ameliorate the already out-of-hand situation we found ourselves other than playing the usual blame game?

Not voting PDP and APC, and doing my job well, thank you. And telling you guys what our problem is online, and how it can be solved (read my posts ).

I have already lost hope in the Nigerian project, we are all in this together.

Anarchy always sounds attractive, till you live it...

Since the majority of Nigerians have accepted to continue suffering perpetually, who am I to object?

Abusing them won't help much (and yes, I do get upset with NIgerians, but abusing NIgerians about their 'apathy' means that they get more angry with one...like you just now).
They can vote in old, sick and tired tinubu a 100 times over, i don't give a fu**ck.

Good, some of us won't be voting Tinubu (who most likely won't win, for many reasons).or pdp or apc..we would vote third party. It's all we can do.

Whatever will be will be. All I know is my family and I won't be the worst hit.

NIgeria always affects you wherever you may be...sadly.

All i seek for is God's divine blessings and immeasurable upliftment.

God also wants you to start doiing something as well...by being a good citizen. It may grow from there.

P.S : Prayer works

P.S 2: Also, Nigerians need to be more realistic....not accepting of bad government, mind ....realistic.
Re: Governors Move To Stop The Planned Protest Over Fuel Price Hike by buchi4action(m): 10:58pm On Jan 22, 2022
JosephXavier:
Before it used to be the presidency and now it is the governors

The governors move to save the party

The governors to push for APC convention

Now the governors move to stop the planned protest

What then does our president do aside travelling from one country to another to request for loan and from state to state to commission projects

Why didn't the federal government add that Nnamdi Kanu Said that buhari is no more alive in their old and new treasonable charges.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun / Mamman Daura Is Hale And Hearty - Presidency, family sources / Okezie Ikpeazu: We Have Done Well In Road Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.